April 24, 2024, 09:35:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 118645 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: September 27, 2006, 12:02:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
FYI - regarding the statements that I have translated.  As I see corrections to areas that I've noted with a (?) I'm posting them below the statement.  Keep in mind, just because someone (Dutch) makes a correction does not mean their correction is correct (if you know what I mean Wink ).

Hey this Italian believes your translations.  If someone Dutch wants to make a correction that is very nice of them to do so but it doesn't mean I'm going to believe it.

Sort of like this:

Klaas: Murderer = Joran
Dutch: Murderer = Beach bum

Who would you believe.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: September 27, 2006, 12:03:10 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I'm going out to eat some seafood, its my birthday..  I then have to get ready for my tennis meeting tonight, I have over 20 members that are showing up..  I have to tell you something funny because there was a member that kept asking me questions about what level everyone was at and she never showed up at the meetings and I was beginning to think she was a poser..  So I finally had enough from her and told her that maybe this group wasn't what she would be interested in joining because we practice in the nude..  After that she never wrote back and I just removed her from the members list.. I hope she doesn't show up to the meeting tonight without a tennis outfit. Very Happy  Very Happy    Got to get ready for lunch..  That CharlieRatA$$ is ...  nope I'm in a good mood and I have promise myself not to let these characters add anymore negativity than I already have about this case..

Very Happy HAPPY BURFDAY TERRY ! ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: September 27, 2006, 12:04:13 PM »

Peaches-

You need tylergal here to high-five you on that one ! I know she's been very outspoken regarding that element, I just know that she did the same thing to a degree, to Sharon Rocha.

It does appear to be her pattern, lure the victim in, then slap them.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: September 27, 2006, 12:05:02 PM »

San  Laughing  Laughing

Did you get your gun out early today? ROFL

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: September 27, 2006, 12:06:53 PM »

Well I have to go hunt down the missing workman if I'm ever to get this place ready for sale.........thanks for all of your hard work Klaas and for the monkeys that stay the course with this.

Oh O/T but I made a birthday thread for terry in the lounge  Wink

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: September 27, 2006, 12:07:25 PM »

Quote from: "JerseyMom"
Quote from: "Ono"
[The female officers popped out of his birthday cake ?

Hi Ono!  I doubt it.  Remember how much he hated the Dutch interrogators.. He said they were trying to 'trick' him.  And with his lack of respect for females, it must have irked him to be questioned by a female.

No doubt he thought he could 'snow' them since he is so difficult to resist.  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: September 27, 2006, 12:07:28 PM »

Quote from: "San"
FYI - regarding the statements that I have translated.  As I see corrections to areas that I've noted with a (?) I'm posting them below the statement.  Keep in mind, just because someone (Dutch) makes a correction does not mean their correction is correct (if you know what I mean Wink ).

Hey this Italian believes your translations.  If someone Dutch wants to make a correction that is very nice of them to do so but it doesn't mean I'm going to believe it.

Sort of like this:

Klaas: Murderer = Joran
Dutch: Murderer = Beach bum

Who would you believe.

You are our priceless Italian!  ROFLMAO!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: September 27, 2006, 12:10:07 PM »

FYI - Rammstein at BFN has posted his translation of the Joran 8/8 statement.  I have posted it in the Important Case Document thread and highlighted the areas I had difficulties with.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: September 27, 2006, 12:13:20 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Ono"

Wonder why female officers came into play....or did I miss some along the way...(or am I mistaken... Smile )

The female officers popped out of his birthday cake ?

Now, that should be in the statement, don't you think?  Wink

Laughing Surely it's somewhere in The Dossier.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: September 27, 2006, 12:14:29 PM »

Babelfish translation - San's Italian equation

murderer = assassino  (2 X an ass)

bum = bum

as they say, same difference (yogiism)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: September 27, 2006, 12:15:34 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Mrs Red-

You are likely right about the buttering up and playing to the suspect's, but I also have to say I am unsure if Greta cared about the impact to Natalee or the family. I guess that's my largest issue with her but then I am an idealist, not a ratings monger.

I have to agree with ya'll.  Greta only cared about what would help HER - ratings/viewership.  She had no concern about the family or any impact it may have - it sickens me beyond all.  She sold her soul to the devil - so to speak.  I wonder if she has a conscience?

I think she sold her soul to the devil a long time ago when she associated herself with that cult that is willing to claim Tom Cruise and a bunch of those other nuts.  JMO

Yep peaches.... I agree with that too....They love anyone who is willing to give them lots of cash.  Nuts is right!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: September 27, 2006, 12:17:10 PM »

Babelfish translation - San's Italian equation

murderer = assassino  (2 X an ass)

bum = bum

as they say, same difference (yogiism)

Laughing
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: September 27, 2006, 12:17:34 PM »

i get u Klass...but then again i am on the wacky tobaccy..lol
on library puter today...can't stay long

mrs. red sending u a hug and a happy meal

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: September 27, 2006, 12:19:40 PM »

Ono-

The listing was in Bessemer, just outside of Birmingham? Isn't that area predominately rural and close to the steel mill? Or do I have it wrong?

I'll look it up...anything past Montgomery has always been a blur to me except for T-Town & B'ham proper ~! I think I've always associated Bessemer with rural. Alabama is really three different main areas, you know..all different mindsets, etc. No offense to Bessemer but it's never been on my "must see" list.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: September 27, 2006, 12:21:08 PM »

Peaches-

You need tylergal here to high-five you on that one ! I know she's been very outspoken regarding that element, I just know that she did the same thing to a degree, to Sharon Rocha.

I am starting to think it is just the aruban version of hospitality and duplicity

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: September 27, 2006, 12:22:23 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Peaches-

I am starting to think it is just the aruban version of hospitality and duplicity

as well as customary courtesy

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: September 27, 2006, 12:23:57 PM »

Peaches-

yep... they are so damn busy scamming the happy meal, they leave the filet on the table...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: September 27, 2006, 12:25:01 PM »

i get u Klass...but then again i am on the wacky tobaccy..lol
on library puter today...can't stay long

mrs. red sending u a hug and a happy meal

Laughing  Laughing  Shocked

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: September 27, 2006, 12:31:44 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Peaches-

yep... they are so damn busy scamming the happy meal, they leave the filet on the table...

very odd behavior indeed.....i really think that whole island has lost its friggin mind.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: September 27, 2006, 12:33:47 PM »

None:

Don't know where the steel mills are located but Mapquest says that Bessemer is 15.7 miles ( Southwest ) from B'ham.  Never really associated Bessemer with B'ham, however-- two different personalities...just always knew it was up there somewhere...sorta close to B'ham...LOL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.