April 18, 2024, 06:16:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 118298 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: September 27, 2006, 03:49:12 PM »

Quote from: "San"
[It could have been one of his brothers or Deepak (not sure if Deepak wears sneakers), Freddy & Satish.

Or Paulus?

Did he call daddy to come to get him because something bad had happened to the girl and Paulus got his shoes wet in some way?

I don't know what's with the shoes but I do tend to agree with Mrs Red that I would not be one bit surprised if he were wearing them for the Greta interview in which he just insisted we all take a look.

Might even be a red herring thrown out by Joran.  Will just continue to watch and see if anything more develops in this regard.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: September 27, 2006, 03:51:41 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
From Sander's statement :
On your question if I had contact with Joran on May 31, 2005, I will explain to you the following:
I did not have contact with Joran on 31 May 2005. I did, however, have telephone contact with Freddy. The conversation went concerning my telephone that was stolen. The first time that I saw him was on Wednesday, therefore June 1, 2005. I met him at its house. Before I went to its house I called him. That was around 16:00. That was the time when I with Amanda, Flor and Gilayla went to his house.

Why is Freddy who is over 20 discussing a lost phone at school with a 15 year old ?

Why, indeed?  Had something been sent to his phone that was of concern to Freddy and the older PIMPS that needed to be made to disappear?  

What if someone actually DID steal the phone and are now in possession of some sort of actual physical evidence?  I know it is too much to hope for but if the phone was really lost and there were photos of what happened that night, it is a thought and one sure to keep the PIMPs awake at night.  Nah, nothing would do that because they know they will never be prosecuted.  But it is a thought.

Among many thoughts. . . .

If You Find The Sporters Clogs You Will Find Natalee Holding Sanders Phone In Her Hand ....................

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: September 27, 2006, 04:02:29 PM »

Fastow gets 6 years - unfreakingbelieveable!!!!!!!!

This a-hole should be tried for murder and executed.

unreal.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: September 27, 2006, 04:07:32 PM »

PHONES PHONES PHONES ..........................

Deepaks Unsolicited Remark Concerning NO Minutes & Sanders MIA Cell Phone Has Me Thinking That Natalee Just May Have Gotten A Call Off Before Her Demise.....................

It Would Be Nice That The Management Being They Speak With The Holloways/Twittys To Clear Up The Clouded Part Of What We Are Trying To Accomplish Here ..........

There Are Many Pending Questions That Have No Answers & We Bat Our Brains Out Trying To Solve This Fiasco...

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: September 27, 2006, 04:07:45 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Sunfreak: Can you help me with satellite map(s) I want to add to the timeline?

Sure, tell me what you want.  I probably have a bunch of them already.

This might be a bit of a project...

What I'd like is a couple maps just like the two below, with routes marked, except using satellite photos

Joran Version

Kalpoe Version

and including ONLY the following locations

CnC
Joran's House
La Cabana
HI
Marriott
Raquet Club
Fishermens Huts
Deepak Relief Spot
Lighthouse
also Kalpoe home if that will fit on the map

and not essential but would also be good if for Marriott and Huts map gave their distance from HI

OK, I will see what I can do.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: September 27, 2006, 04:18:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Shizaru - if I can find her email address in my 10,000 emails in my inbox I will..ha ha

Just got here, so maybe SunFreak has seen your posts already, but I e-mailed them to her just now, just in case she hasn't.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: September 27, 2006, 04:19:15 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Shizaru - if I can find her email address in my 10,000 emails in my inbox I will..ha ha

Just got here, so maybe SunFreak has seen your posts already, but I e-mailed them to her just now, just in case she hasn't.

Looking up, I see I'm a day late and a dollar short.  But it's the thought that counts!   Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: September 27, 2006, 04:30:20 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Just a random thought but does anyone else ever think Joran might be just stone cold crazy?  I mean as in insane??  That boy just ain't right!  And I am not talking about in a way to be used as a defense, just a mean, mad dog kind of nutcase?

Yes, I do.  I think he boosts his ego, pride, self image by conning people, lying, hurting them, using them.  Some people feel good if they finish a project at home or work, some feel good after doing some volunteer work at an animal shelter, homeless shelter, at church, some feel good after an evening with the family or friends.   Joran feels good if he's suckered someone, hurt someone.  He uses people, lies, to get what he wants, but what he really wants is to use, lie, and hurt others.  This is what makes him superior in his twisted mind.  

LilPuma Freud over and out.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: September 27, 2006, 04:41:09 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
PHONES PHONES PHONES ..........................

Deepaks Unsolicited Remark Concerning NO Minutes & Sanders MIA Cell Phone Has Me Thinking That Natalee Just May Have Gotten A Call Off Before Her Demise.....................

It Would Be Nice That The Management Being They Speak With The Holloways/Twittys To Clear Up The Clouded Part Of What We Are Trying To Accomplish Here ..........

There Are Many Pending Questions That Have No Answers & We Bat Our Brains Out Trying To Solve This Fiasco...

Rolling Eyes

I agree Widget and this is where Joran did sometging bad.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: September 27, 2006, 04:44:56 PM »

Howdy all~!

Sharon.. if you are still here.. could you email me?
Angiex911dsptchr@aol.com  
 Thanks!!  Smile Smile Smile
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: September 27, 2006, 04:45:43 PM »

Quote from: "JerseyMom"
Quote from: "Ono"
[The female officers popped out of his birthday cake ?

Hi Ono!  I doubt it.  Remember how much he hated the Dutch interrogators.. He said they were trying to 'trick' him.  And with his lack of respect for females, it must have irked him to be questioned by a female.

I can only imagine what he thinks of Beth for having gotten the attention of the US media, gotten so much information out there that shows the world what the Sloots and their Aruban friends are really like, and gotten enough support from the right people (and a lot of us little people) to put a successful boycott together.  Convicted or not, Joran will live with the suspicion that he's a rapist and murderer.  He clearly has qualms about coming to the US to go to school as planned.  His family has been embarrassed on an international level.  He took her daughter and she is taking him.  One piece at a time.   Evil or Very Mad

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: September 27, 2006, 04:48:24 PM »

Happy Birthday, Terry[/list]

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: September 27, 2006, 04:56:54 PM »

I love to do research.  Will somebody give me something to research for this case, please?  ANything is fine!   Very Happy

I know Shizaru has you working on a map, but if you have time, find something on the Judges.  Think Al Pacino "NO, YOU'RE OUT OF ORDER".   Very Happy

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: September 27, 2006, 04:58:45 PM »

What I'd like is a couple maps just like the two below, with routes marked, except using satellite photos

Kalpoe Version

CnC
Joran's House
La Cabana
HI
Marriott
Raquet Club
Fishermens Huts
Deepak Relief Spot
Lighthouse

and not essential but would also be good if for Marriott and Huts map gave their distance from HI

Deepak's Version

Distance from CnC's to:
LaCabana - 2.76 miles
Marriott (road just north) - 4.95 miles
Deepak's relief spot - 7.0 miles
Lighthouse - 7.95 miles

To fit all of the above onto one map, one loses the deatil of the satellite images.  I can break it down into smaller pieces with more detailed views.  Let me know what you think and want.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: September 27, 2006, 05:15:02 PM »

According to the Dutch posters at Refugees, Jensen just announced on his show a few minutes ago that Beth will be on his show tomorrow.  
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: September 27, 2006, 05:17:51 PM »

According to the Dutch posters at Refugees, Jensen just announced on his show a few minutes ago that Beth will be on his show tomorrow.  

Is this show taped a day before?  Isn't Beth on Nancy Grace tomorrow? Confused
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: September 27, 2006, 05:21:41 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Is this show taped a day before?  Isn't Beth on Nancy Grace tomorrow? Confused

Yes, but don't forget the time difference.  Right now is tonight in Holland.  So at about 2pm PST Beth should be on Jensen's show.  NG does not come on until 5pm PST.  My guess is Beth has taped the show with Jensen and then Nancy Grace will video her in from Holland live.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: September 27, 2006, 05:40:15 PM »

Kalpoe Version

CnC
Joran's House
La Cabana
HI
Marriott
Raquet Club
Fishermens Huts
Deepak Relief Spot
Lighthouse

Deepak's Version

Distance from CnC's to:
LaCabana - 2.76 miles
Marriott (road just north) - 4.95 miles
Deepak's relief spot - 7.0 miles
Lighthouse - 7.95 miles

To fit all of the above onto one map, one loses the deatil of the satellite images.  I can break it down into smaller pieces with more detailed views.  Let me know what you think and want.

Ol, how about breaking it up into three pieces    

#1 A: CnCs to just south of Hotel Zone (Joran's Version)

Shows both possible routes to Montanja, then west back to main road

#1 B: CnCs to just south of Hotel Zone (Kalpoe Version)

Loop around Plaza, then straight north past Cabana

#2: Hotel Zone: HI to Marriott,/FH/ Raquet Club

and don't forget distances for HI and FH  

#3: North of Hotel Zone
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: September 27, 2006, 05:41:27 PM »

WHat exactly does this mean....anyone have any idea??

"He was faced once again with the declaration of the girl Martina, who was given something to drink, offered at the sexual comunity with him and as a result of which her lips tingled"

what the hell is the sexual community?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: September 27, 2006, 05:45:31 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
WHat exactly does this mean....anyone have any idea??

"He was faced once again with the declaration of the girl Martina, who was given something to drink, offered at the sexual comunity with him and as a result of which her lips tingled"

what the hell is the sexual community?

Blah - according to Rammstein at BFN that sentance translates as follows:

He was again confronted with the statement of the girl Martina, who was offered a beverage during the sexual relations that caused her lips to feel tingly.
The suspect did not respond.

Note:  Always check the Important Case Document thread because I post clarifications below the statement as the Dutch posters make them.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.