March 28, 2024, 05:01:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 116798 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: September 27, 2006, 05:46:45 PM »

On 1-18-06, Steve Cohen said, "The pieces of the jigsaw puzzle have come together and we’re beginning to see a picture now, a picture that we did not see three months ago. There do not seem to be any pieces missing any longer.” ......"Two of the boys have said that they had consensual sex with Natalee and whether it’s consensual or not, we need to know more about her physical abilities. Was she conscious?” he said......“We have 15,000 pages of testimony and 120 hours of video.”

OK, Steve, if you have all the pieces of the puzzle, where is Natalee? Why aren't J2K serving their prison sentence?  

So the Dutch team coming in expects to read this 15,000 pages and watch the 120 hours of video in a week or two's time?  (And this is before the MB kids were interviewed, before Guido & GvC were arrested.)  Then they are going to do their own investigation?     Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: September 27, 2006, 05:48:29 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
WHat exactly does this mean....anyone have any idea??

"He was faced once again with the declaration of the girl Martina, who was given something to drink, offered at the sexual comunity with him and as a result of which her lips tingled"

what the hell is the sexual community?

I suspicion it's a juxtaposition of 'He propositioned her'.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: September 27, 2006, 05:49:55 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

"He was faced once again with the declaration of the girl Martina, who was given something to drink, offered at the sexual comunity with him and as a result of which her lips tingled"

I suspicion it's a juxtaposition of 'He propositioned her'.

Ok, saw Klaas clarification, during sexual activity.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: September 27, 2006, 05:50:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Blah - according to Rammstein at BFN that sentance translates as follows:

He was again confronted with the statement of the girl Martina, who was offered a beverage during the sexual relations that caused her lips to feel tingly.
The suspect did not respond.

Note:  Always check the Important Case Document thread because I post clarifications below the statement as the Dutch posters make them.  Wink

hmm klaas thanks.

Either way it is interesting that he did not respond to that.  

Clear evidence of 1 of the 20 times before.  No denial or attempt to clarify.  

Yet this punk is still allowed to roam the streets.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: September 27, 2006, 05:54:08 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
On 1-18-06, Steve Cohen said, "The pieces of the jigsaw puzzle have come together and we’re beginning to see a picture now, a picture that we did not see three months ago. There do not seem to be any pieces missing any longer.” ......"Two of the boys have said that they had consensual sex with Natalee and whether it’s consensual or not, we need to know more about her physical abilities. Was she conscious?” he said......“We have 15,000 pages of testimony and 120 hours of video.”

OK, Steve, if you have all the pieces of the puzzle, where is Natalee? Why aren't J2K serving their prison sentence?  

So the Dutch team coming in expects to read this 15,000 pages and watch the 120 hours of video in a week or two's time?  (And this is before the MB kids were interviewed, before Guido & GvC were arrested.)  Then they are going to do their own investigation?     Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

There should be WELL OVER 120 hours of video of Joran ALONE.  If he was question 10+ hours a day like he claimed, thats only 12 days of interrogations.  Add to that all of the other witnesses/suspects, should be well over 120 hours.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: September 27, 2006, 05:55:40 PM »

Blah - according to Rammstein at BFN that sentance translates as follows:

He was again confronted with the statement of the girl Martina, who was offered a beverage during the sexual relations that caused her lips to feel tingly.
The suspect did not respond.

Note:  Always check the Important Case Document thread because I post clarifications below the statement as the Dutch posters make them.  Wink

This must have been the time he was sitting there with his fingers in his ears.

That alone is proof that he drugs his victims.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: September 27, 2006, 06:07:35 PM »

Before we get all tied up with the beach and Marriott time line...from Joran and Satish's June 18th statement:
On 18 June 2005 around 17.50 we have confrontations, suspect Satish S. Kalpoe and the suspect Joran A.P. Van Der Sloot, face to face with each other.

At this confrontation the suspect Satish S. Kalpoe explained that he recognized the suspect Joran A.P. Van Der Sloot as a person. The suspected Satish S. Kalpoe explained during the confrontation that the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot lied because on 30 May 2005, after they left Carlos & Charlies with Natalee, they did not go to the house of the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot.

The suspect Satish Kalpoe requested the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot tell the truth. The suspect Joran Van Der Sloot said during the confrontation that they had firstly driven to his house and said the suspect Satish Kalpoe is the one that is not telling the truth.

Then...

From Nancy Grace in September 2005

I want to go back to Beth Twitty and ask you, Beth, is there anywhere to go at this juncture?

TWITTY: Well, Nancy, I actually think there is, and I`ve had five of Joran`s statements that are printed in Dutch translated for me. You know, he states specifically in one of his statements, he prefaced it with, well, now, my third statement was not true, now here`s the truth. We drove -- I drove Natalee to my home at 1:40 a.m. on May 30th. He says he has sex with her. You know, if kidnapping -- and she`s coming in and out of consciousness when -- as he`s describing her in these statements.

Why did Satish ask about how the girl was doing....before they even knew Natalee was missing???  (if she was only dropped at the beach??)

None and mrs. red
Thought was that scubajap is Angela Munzenhofer (from Aruba Today).

Sunfreak

Instead of a chiropracter...do you think the good doctor could be a doctor of psychology...as in maybe Joran's counselor??
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: September 27, 2006, 06:18:52 PM »

Good Day Monkeys Smile

How / when can we see / hear or read Beth's interview from Holland ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: September 27, 2006, 06:20:18 PM »

O/T -- A hostage situation at Platte Canyon High School in Bailey, Colorado, is over after police stormed the school, CNN affiliate KUSA reported. The station said the gunman is dead.

Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: September 27, 2006, 06:21:44 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Good Day Monkeys Smile

How / when can we see / hear or read Beth's interview from Holland ???

Hi Oldfart,

According to Jensen's show today, Beth will be on his show tomorrow.  It appears Jensen puts his shows up on his website after the fact so in a couple days we should be able to watch it.  In the mean time, I'll be watching other sites tomorrow and see what their reaction is to the show.  Also tomorrow, Beth will be on Nancy Grace.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: September 27, 2006, 06:22:03 PM »

Quote from: "San"
O/T -- A hostage situation at Platte Canyon High School in Bailey, Colorado, is over after police stormed the school, CNN affiliate KUSA reported. The station said the gunman is dead.

Good. The world is a better place than it was earlier.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: September 27, 2006, 06:22:50 PM »

One of the female student hostages was critically injured and flow by helicopter to the hospital.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: September 27, 2006, 06:27:35 PM »

One of the female student hostages was critically injured and flow by helicopter to the hospital.

hopefully she will make a full recovery.  Luckily she will not have to ever face this POS again since he did the world a favor and died.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: September 27, 2006, 06:28:03 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Before we get all tied up with the beach and Marriott time line...from Joran and Satish's June 18th statement:
On 18 June 2005 around 17.50 we have confrontations, suspect Satish S. Kalpoe and the suspect Joran A.P. Van Der Sloot, face to face with each other.

At this confrontation the suspect Satish S. Kalpoe explained that he recognized the suspect Joran A.P. Van Der Sloot as a person. The suspected Satish S. Kalpoe explained during the confrontation that the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot lied because on 30 May 2005, after they left Carlos & Charlies with Natalee, they did not go to the house of the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot.

The suspect Satish Kalpoe requested the suspect Joran Van Der Sloot tell the truth. The suspect Joran Van Der Sloot said during the confrontation that they had firstly driven to his house and said the suspect Satish Kalpoe is the one that is not telling the truth.

Then...

From Nancy Grace in September 2005

I want to go back to Beth Twitty and ask you, Beth, is there anywhere to go at this juncture?

TWITTY: Well, Nancy, I actually think there is, and I`ve had five of Joran`s statements that are printed in Dutch translated for me. You know, he states specifically in one of his statements, he prefaced it with, well, now, my third statement was not true, now here`s the truth. We drove -- I drove Natalee to my home at 1:40 a.m. on May 30th. He says he has sex with her. You know, if kidnapping -- and she`s coming in and out of consciousness when -- as he`s describing her in these statements.

Why did Satish ask about how the girl was doing....before they even knew Natalee was missing???  (if she was only dropped at the beach??)

None and mrs. red
Thought was that scubajap is Angela Munzenhofer (from Aruba Today).

Sunfreak

Instead of a chiropracter...do you think the good doctor could be a doctor of psychology...as in maybe Joran's counselor??

Buckeye
Interesetting you posted about Joran's house ... I was just reading Satish's 5/31 statement in which he states
After I had walked around, I met Deepak and Joran at the dancing floor/stage. Then the three of us agreed that it was too boring at Carlos & Charlies and that we would go to the house (home?). I saw that Joran was talking with the white girl.

A few conflicts with what Deepak had to say on 5/31 too

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: September 27, 2006, 06:30:33 PM »

Klaasend
thanks for the info on Beth's invterview...

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: September 27, 2006, 06:31:52 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

#1 A: CnCs to just south of Hotel Zone (Joran's Version)

Shows both possible routes to Montanja, then west back to main road

Anyone know which road they took to get back to beach road (Irasquin/LG Smith) from Joran's house?  Did they come out at the Radisson, or the HI, or south of the Marriott or north of the Marriott?

THANKS.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: September 27, 2006, 06:34:22 PM »

oldfart

I believe it happened at the house...there may have been a coverup on some beach...but I believe she was at the house...

O/T Daniel Smith toxicology back.  Overdose of methadone, lexapro and zoloft causing irregular heart rhythm (from People on line).
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: September 27, 2006, 06:34:27 PM »

Klaasend
You you ask whoever has these statements  to please, pretty please,
look for Joran's 5/31 statement, and move it to the top of the to-be-translated list.... : Please

TIA

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: September 27, 2006, 06:37:42 PM »

oldfart

I believe it happened at the house...there may have been a coverup on some beach...but I believe she was at the house...

O/T Daniel Smith toxicology back.  Overdose of methadone, lexapro and zoloft causing irregular heart rhythm (from People on line).

[/b]Buckeye[/b]
Was'nt Momma K' working that night... What time did she get in?  
Just Wondering

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: September 27, 2006, 06:38:46 PM »

Sunfreak

I don't think so, Buckeye.  The blurb from Klaasend said he practiced Integrative medicine.  Integrative medicine is usually chiropractic and non-traditional/holistic medicine. At least it is in the States.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.