March 28, 2024, 04:04:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 116833 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: September 27, 2006, 06:39:56 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Klaasend
You you ask whoever has these statements  to please, pretty please,
look for Joran's 5/31 statement, and move it to the top of the to-be-translated list.... : Please

TIA

Embarassed Can you ask.. Embarassed

Can we hold a fund raiser to bring back the edit button  Laughing  Laughing  Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: September 27, 2006, 06:48:05 PM »

Klaasend
You you ask whoever has these statements  to please, pretty please,
look for Joran's 5/31 statement, and move it to the top of the to-be-translated list.... : Please

TIA

Embarassed Can you ask.. Embarassed

Can we hold a fund raiser to bring back the edit button  Laughing  Laughing  Wink

I'll ask  Wink
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: September 27, 2006, 06:48:37 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
On 1-18-06, Steve Cohen said, "The pieces of the jigsaw puzzle have come together and we’re beginning to see a picture now, a picture that we did not see three months ago. There do not seem to be any pieces missing any longer.” ......"Two of the boys have said that they had consensual sex with Natalee and whether it’s consensual or not, we need to know more about her physical abilities. Was she conscious?” he said......“We have 15,000 pages of testimony and 120 hours of video.”

OK, Steve, if you have all the pieces of the puzzle, where is Natalee? Why aren't J2K serving their prison sentence?  

So the Dutch team coming in expects to read this 15,000 pages and watch the 120 hours of video in a week or two's time?  (And this is before the MB kids were interviewed, before Guido & GvC were arrested.)  Then they are going to do their own investigation?     Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

There should be WELL OVER 120 hours of video of Joran ALONE.  If he was question 10+ hours a day like he claimed, thats only 12 days of interrogations.  Add to that all of the other witnesses/suspects, should be well over 120 hours.

I agree, Blah.  I thought they were interrogating Joran 10 hours a day and making videos of all the interrogations.  Me thinks ALE was telling tall tales again.  So now we now, they disposed of the most damaging videos.   Mad  Mad  Mad
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: September 27, 2006, 06:57:07 PM »

Just something I noticed
Satish 5/31
In the car, the white blonde said girl said to Joran that they should go to the North side of Aruba to see sharks. Deepak decided to drive to the North side of Aruba so that the girl could see sharks.

How would Natalee know sharks are on the North side of the island (are they?  I think not)

Deepak 5/31
When we were near the Malmok area, I saw that Joran started touching the breasts of the girl. I drove at the request of the girl in the direction of the Lighthouse, because the girl wanted to see it.

Isn't Malmok North of the Hotel  that they were headed for?

Has anyone got a like to what Joran talked about on 5/30 to the police, and C. Croes ???
TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: September 27, 2006, 06:58:51 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

<<Snip>>
I'll ask  Wink

About both I hope..  If not   statement 1st.. please. then the fund raiser.. Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: September 27, 2006, 07:03:17 PM »

Oldfart - Malmuk is north of the hotels and the Fisherman's Huts on the way towards the Lighthouse.  Malmuk is where Koen lives.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: September 27, 2006, 07:11:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Oldfart - Malmuk is north of the hotels and the Fisherman's Huts on the way towards the Lighthouse.  Malmuk is where Koen lives.

Thanks Klaasend

I just found this too
C.. CROES: Yes. He then said that they made a decision — that they were driving around. They made a decision to take her to the lighthouse to show her the lighthouse. They went up to the lighthouse, were there for a little while

I also just found this
From Paul van der Sloot's Changing Story
Thursday, June 30, 2005 FOX News
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161233,00.html

Thanks

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: September 27, 2006, 07:29:16 PM »

O/T  

Our little sock monkey mom and family’s flight departed on time and they are now in the friendly skies!  I hope those sock monkeys don’t come back talkin’ funny!

Bon Voyage BT and I hope you have a fun, safe trip!  I also hope airport security doesn’t do a strip search on those monkeys! lol
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: September 27, 2006, 07:34:10 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
O/T  

Our little sock monkey mom and family’s flight departed on time and they are now in the friendly skies!  I hope those sock monkeys don’t come back talking’ funny!

Bon Voyage BT and I hope you have a fun, safe trip!  I also hope airport security doesn’t do a strip search on those monkeys! lol

Hey Easy

I saw where she was headed off  and was wondering if she got a Sock Monkey sitter or if they were going along too.
And do hope she left those crazy squirrels some or or she may not have a house to come back to Wink

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: September 27, 2006, 07:40:15 PM »

O/T  

Our little sock monkey mom and family’s flight departed on time and they are now in the friendly skies!  I hope those sock monkeys don’t come back talkin’ funny!

Easy, We were about ready to send out a search party on you. Had no idea how to find you just that your front yard was mowed by a tattoed ******* and you might be interested in his MIL. LOL

Glad Bts flight was on schedule. Hope she has a wonderful time.

Just a swinging with the tribe
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: September 27, 2006, 07:40:37 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
PHONES PHONES PHONES ..........................

Deepaks Unsolicited Remark Concerning NO Minutes & Sanders MIA Cell Phone Has Me Thinking That Natalee Just May Have Gotten A Call Off Before Her Demise.....................

It Would Be Nice That The Management Being They Speak With The Holloways/Twittys To Clear Up The Clouded Part Of What We Are Trying To Accomplish Here ..........

There Are Many Pending Questions That Have No Answers & We Bat Our Brains Out Trying To Solve This Fiasco...

Rolling Eyes

AMEN to this ENTIRE post!  Wink
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: September 27, 2006, 07:43:00 PM »

O/T  

Our little sock monkey mom and family’s flight departed on time and they are now in the friendly skies!  I hope those sock monkeys don’t come back talking’ funny!

Hey Easy

I saw where she was headed off  and was wondering if she got a Sock Monkey sitter or if they were going along too.
And do hope she left those crazy squirrels some or or she may not have a house to come back to Wink

Embarassed left those crazy squirrels some FOOD (not Sock Monkeys)   Embarassed[/u]

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: September 27, 2006, 07:46:07 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
O/T  

Easy, We were about ready to send out a search party on you. Had no idea how to find you just that your front yard was mowed by a tattoed ******* and you might be interested in his MIL. LOL

Glad Bts flight was on schedule. Hope she has a wonderful time.

I’ve just been kind of beat this week and crashing kind of early.  I also have very little to add to the discussion except all these statements make these creeps look guilty as hell!  How they were ever turned loose and allowed to go wherever they like is beyond me!
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: September 27, 2006, 07:48:24 PM »

[quote="Buckeye
"....snip....None and mrs. red
Thought was that scubajap is Angela Munzenhofer (from Aruba Today)...snip...."

You may want to ask Red. IIRC, he met scubajap in Aruba and said something about her looking like Angelina Jolie.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: September 27, 2006, 07:48:40 PM »

O/T  

Hey Easy

Yep, those monkeys went along for the ride and I bet there will be some splainin' to do goin' through customs! lol
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: September 27, 2006, 07:49:42 PM »

If those sock monkeys meet the Queen, they will have an attitude.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: September 27, 2006, 07:52:26 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
If those sock monkeys meet the Queen, they will have an attitude.

lol  I wonder if they will come back with those tall fuzzy hats!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: September 27, 2006, 07:52:59 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
[quote="Buckeye

You may want to ask Red. IIRC, he met scubajap in Aruba and said something about her looking like Angelina Jolie.

Think that was Native Lingo.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: September 27, 2006, 07:56:10 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
On 1-18-06, Steve Cohen said, "The pieces of the jigsaw puzzle have come together and we’re beginning to see a picture now, a picture that we did not see three months ago. There do not seem to be any pieces missing any longer.” ......"Two of the boys have said that they had consensual sex with Natalee and whether it’s consensual or not, we need to know more about her physical abilities. Was she conscious?” he said......“We have 15,000 pages of testimony and 120 hours of video.”

OK, Steve, if you have all the pieces of the puzzle, where is Natalee? Why aren't J2K serving their prison sentence?  

So the Dutch team coming in expects to read this 15,000 pages and watch the 120 hours of video in a week or two's time?  (And this is before the MB kids were interviewed, before Guido & GvC were arrested.)  Then they are going to do their own investigation?     Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

There should be WELL OVER 120 hours of video of Joran ALONE.  If he was question 10+ hours a day like he claimed, thats only 12 days of interrogations.  Add to that all of the other witnesses/suspects, should be well over 120 hours.

I agree, Blah.  I thought they were interrogating Joran 10 hours a day and making videos of all the interrogations.  Me thinks ALE was telling tall tales again.  So now we now, they disposed of the most damaging videos.   Mad  Mad  Mad

Exactly SunFreak where are the videos.  I had read that it was the law to tape those interrogations.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: September 27, 2006, 07:56:53 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
[quote="Buckeye

Nooooooooooooo.... Angela is scuba jap... I had it wrong this morning... and it was NATIVELINGO that looks like Angelia Jolie... Red didn't meet Angela..  I gotta go read back... Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.