March 28, 2024, 05:16:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 116836 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: September 27, 2006, 07:56:55 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
If those sock monkeys meet the Queen, they will have an attitude.

lol  I wonder if they will come back with those tall fuzzy hats!

Those things ? Can't remember what they are called.
If we know BT girl, they will have lots of new clothes and toys...  and they will say stupid things like " We are not amused " " Pip pip old chap !! "
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: September 27, 2006, 07:56:59 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "memphis"
[quote="Buckeye
"....snip....None and mrs. red
Thought was that scubajap is Angela Munzenhofer (from Aruba Today)...snip...."

You may want to ask Red. IIRC, he met scubajap in Aruba and said something about her looking like Angelina Jolie.

Think that was Native Lingo.

I think you're right. Thanks.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: September 27, 2006, 07:57:15 PM »

Old Fart, I went to that link and must be a dunce because it said Paulus changing story but the story there was all about Charles Croes.

One other thing, in a couple of those early statements of Joran to the investigators, Joran describes all the sexual activity with Natalee. It sounded to me like he was getting a kick out of describing this. Like maybe he was trying to make the investigators jealous.

Also in the link to the Charles Croes interview, I really do get the impression that Joran really does not recognise Natalee per sey. She is just one more American tourist and they all look alike to him. JMHO

By the way we all need an edit button. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: September 27, 2006, 07:57:18 PM »

I've read a little about this new Scared Monkey Radio Network and it sounds interesting.  When will we hear more about it?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: September 27, 2006, 07:58:27 PM »

<<snip>>
I’ve just been kind of beat this week and crashing kind of early.  I also have very little to add to the discussion except all these statements make these creeps look guilty as hell!  How they were ever turned loose and allowed to go wherever they like is beyond me!

Easy
It is because our systems are so different and who was involved.

I'm still amazed that they were held that long and the ALE could not figure it out.. Here the police have just a few days before they would have to charged or released
Wonder what would happen to our crime rate if we could detain someone for almost a week OR more  without being charged.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: September 27, 2006, 07:58:38 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "memphis"
[quote="Buckeye
"....snip....None and mrs. red
Thought was that scubajap is Angela Munzenhofer (from Aruba Today)...snip...."

You may want to ask Red. IIRC, he met scubajap in Aruba and said something about her looking like Angelina Jolie.

Think that was Native Lingo.

I sure would like to know who Scubajap is, I enjoyed conversing with the poster a bit, even though eventually the poster went heavily into the aruban point of view and strategy on things.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #366 on: September 27, 2006, 08:01:22 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Shizaru"

#1 A: CnCs to just south of Hotel Zone (Joran's Version)

Shows both possible routes to Montanja, then west back to main road

Anyone know which road they took to get back to beach road (Irasquin/LG Smith) from Joran's house?  Did they come out at the Radisson, or the HI, or south of the Marriott or north of the Marriott?

THANKS.

Based on his interviews/statements it would have been somewhere south of the HI, since he describes asking her if she wanted to get out there when they passed it, and he said the white car turned off the road at the HI.   He hasn't been more specific than that so just use your best judgement as to exactly which road.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: September 27, 2006, 08:01:45 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"
O/T -- A hostage situation at Platte Canyon High School in Bailey, Colorado, is over after police stormed the school, CNN affiliate KUSA reported. The station said the gunman is dead.

Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com

One of the female student hostages was critically injured and flow by helicopter to the hospital.

Nancy Grace is reporting a young girl who was apparently shot in the head is dead.  It is an confirmed report.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: September 27, 2006, 08:01:52 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Old Fart, I went to that link and must be a dunce because it said Paulus changing story but the story there was all about Charles Croes.

One other thing, in a couple of those early statements of Joran to the investigators, Joran describes all the sexual activity with Natalee. It sounded to me like he was getting a kick out of describing this. Like maybe he was trying to make the investigators jealous.

Also in the link to the Charles Croes interview, I really do get the impression that Joran really does not recognise Natalee per sey. She is just one more American tourist and they all look alike to him. JMHO

By the way we all need an edit button. LOL

After all these months and what we have all learned about Aruba’s prehistoric attitude toward women, my thoughts are that Joran was trying to minimize the importance of this little blonde girl from America in the eyes of those boulder headed cops.  Plus, there seems to be a little braggadocio in the punk’s words.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: September 27, 2006, 08:05:36 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T -- A hostage situation at Platte Canyon High School in Bailey, Colorado, is over after police stormed the school, CNN affiliate KUSA reported. The station said the gunman is dead.

Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com

One of the female student hostages was critically injured and flow by helicopter to the hospital.

Nancy Grace is reporting a young girl who was apparently shot in the head is dead.  It is an confirmed report.

I'm very sorry to hear that.  So sad.  Crying or Very sad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: September 27, 2006, 08:06:44 PM »

Need to go pick up dinner, will be back in a bit.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: September 27, 2006, 08:08:48 PM »

I've read a little about this new Scared Monkey Radio Network and it sounds interesting.  When will we hear more about it?

Soon Im Sure.

Also a quick reminder about my Friday Show This Week.
Upcoming Special Guests On The Dana Pretzer Show.

Next Live Show

Friday September 29th 8:30pm et

Feature On Missing Person Cole Jackson

Then at 9pm et.

My guest will be Steve Hodel the author of Black Dahlia Avenger

www.cbandtalk.net
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: September 27, 2006, 08:09:22 PM »

I went back and read Paulus's statments. A part that I never noticed before is that he admits calling Guido. He says the purpose of the call was to find out if Joran had won that money that he changed into florins.
Why would he be concerned about the gambing at such a time ?
What info was he trying to get in or out of Guido ?
Him talking to Guido was early on because Guido left Aruba in June of 2005 or maybe early July.
Now how did the ALE know there was a call ?
Did they have cell records from Paulus, Guido or did Guido volunteer that tid bit ?
WHY is  ( and I knows the answer ) Paulus being the director here ?
Joran is a bad actor and Paulus is the director. Who's in charge of make up ?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: September 27, 2006, 08:13:48 PM »

I went back and read Paulus's statments. A part that I never noticed before is that he admits calling Guido. He says the purpose of the call was to find out if Joran had won that money that he changed into florins.
Him talking to Guido was early on because Guido left Aruba in June of 2005 or maybe early July.
Did they have cell records from Paulus, Guido or did Guido volunteer that tid bit ?

Did Joran receive money from someone.  Paulus probably knows Joran is a bad gambler.  I wonder how much money he is talking about.  Did Joran pass Natalee on to someone for money?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: September 27, 2006, 08:15:25 PM »

Dana... I am so excited about that show!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: September 27, 2006, 08:16:27 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

Soon Im Sure.

Next Live Show

Then at 9pm et.

www.cbandtalk.net

I’m especially looking forward to the Hodel interview.  I’ve seen him on several programs over the years and he has a very convincing theory about what happened to Elizabeth Short.

Okay, tell us if you guys are working on a regular lineup!  Will the schedules float, or can we expect definite times with various hosts?
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: September 27, 2006, 08:17:01 PM »

Did Joran receive money from someone.  Paulus probably knows Joran is a bad gambler.  I wonder how much money he is talking about.  Did Joran pass Natalee on to someone for money?

It would be nice because Joran is so concerned about finding the truth.?

That his family made a large donation to texas equsearch to bring them back to continue seraching for Natalee..

Yeah right hell will freeze over sometime. But then again those that know the truth and wont tell it will all end up there anyway.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: September 27, 2006, 08:18:44 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

Soon Im Sure.

Next Live Show

Then at 9pm et.

www.cbandtalk.net

I’m especially looking forward to the Hodel interview.  I’ve seen him on several programs over the years and he has a very convincing theory about what happened to Elizabeth Short.

Okay, tell us if you guys are working on a regular lineup!  Will the schedules float, or can we expect definite times with various hosts?

Those details are all being worked out.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #378 on: September 27, 2006, 08:19:45 PM »

Just peeking in and wanted to say hello!
Ya'll seem to be as savy as ever! I'll be lurking and trying to catch on to what's happening.........
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: September 27, 2006, 08:22:28 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Just peeking in and wanted to say hello!
Ya'll seem to be as savy as ever! I'll be lurking and trying to catch on to what's happening.........

Hey CBB.... we have been trying to figure out one of your clues in the movie trivia thread....

good to see you!

yes, I think we solved this entire case within two weeks last summer...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.