April 24, 2024, 01:36:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 118657 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2006, 09:44:46 PM »

Joran could have met up with some of his other pimpy buddies. He spoke to Sandor during the day... remember the wanna go for a boat ride seasick boy conversation ?
Where was the boat that night ? Docked by the Marriott ?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2006, 09:45:03 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
My Mum quit smoking and her " urge" went away. Every once in awhile she said she wanted one... every couple of months, but then she would do some deep breathing and try to think of something else and it went away.
Oh, Easy, he mentioned a guy who cut his lawn who had a cute MIL.
Clue # 1.

lol, now I remember the last time Easy was here. He was going for the MIL of the tatooed a*hole yard cutter who did a good job but left a log in his yard. It is all coming back to me now.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2006, 09:46:51 PM »

Hey Monkeys ... briefly spoke with Beth tonight ... actually late this afternoon. Forgot she was still overseas ... oops. Sorry about that 6 hours difference Beth.  Shocked

The Dutch show airs tomorrow she stated. She is doing well. They have done prepping and pre-taping for show. All involved with the show have been very nice.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2006, 09:47:43 PM »

Just lurking and reading.  All theories and points of interest seem well thought out and plausible.

A couple of thoughts are all I have on this latest. . . if neither Deepak nor Satish picked up Joran, there was no hurry, especially if Natalee was asleep.  There was no reason whatsoever for Joran to leave his shoes.  He had all the time to go get them which surely would have been preferable ot walking home barefoot over rocks and cacti.

So why did he leave them?  Makes no sense.

Also, remember Deepak was driving 90 KILOMETERS per hour and not mph so only about 56 mph.  I don't think one could drive 90 mph on those roads as they appear to be in very bad shape for the most part.  55-60 mph is pretty fast on such shoddy roads.

When was Paulus online looking up drugs and alcohol?  Was it Tuesday night?  Before Beth arrived?  Why would he do this?  Don't think he contacted a physician as this seems to me that he was trying to handle things on his own.  Or figure out what bad happened.

Isn't Satish awfully concerned with the well-being of Joran's one-night stand never going to be seen again girl?  What did he think was wrong with her that he should ask how's she doing?  This is the girl who either did not speak to the Kelpoes at all or made racist statements depending on which version you believe.  Yes, she should have been long gone and forgotten.  Did he always worry about the girls the next day twenty times?  Or just Natalee?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2006, 09:49:51 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Hey Monkeys ... briefly spoke with Beth tonight ... actually late this afternoon. Forgot she was still overseas ... oops. Sorry about that 6 hours difference Beth.  Shocked

The Dutch show airs tomorrow she stated. She is doing well. They have done prepping and pre-taping for show. All involved with the show have been very nice.

good to hear, thanks for the update
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2006, 09:51:40 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "blah"
Ok... moving back on topic....

So someone tell me why them hitting her with the car is so far out of touch... except for Freddy and the camera.... HMMM>..

however, they mention hitting the girl with a car - jvds mentions it...

they need to explain an injury....

they are cleaning the car in the middle of the night... early morning... it's just a thought...

hitting her with the car is a very possible theory...I think

I think most don't think it's possible... but it just makes sense to me... except I have to wonder how Freddy fits into that scenario....

Maybe Freddy was the driver of the car that transported her.  I found it strange that Satish volunteered what type of cars the Sloots had.  Was Freddy the driver of their car.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2006, 09:52:26 PM »

Anna, it was MONDAY, beofre Beth arrived P.us looked that up.
7pm ish Aruba time.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2006, 09:55:10 PM »

Good night Monkeys...

Blah... that has funny story that you BROUGHT UP was moved to the lounge....

y'all have had some great thoughts...

Keep the faith...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2006, 09:57:12 PM »

Joran could have met up with some of his other pimpy buddies. He spoke to Sandor during the day... remember the wanna go for a boat ride seasick boy conversation ?
Where was the boat that night ? Docked by the Marriott ?

The parking area is where Deepak claims he relieved himself.  Perhaps they were dropping Joran & Natalee for a little boat ride.  There in Malmok is a boat launch site and that is where the Gottenbos live.  There also fishermen huts.  Natalee may have stumbled and fell getting out of the car.  Deepak & Satish may have switched positions as drivers and Satish ran her over.  They conveniently changed the location from Malmok to the Mariott.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2006, 09:59:57 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
My Mum quit smoking and her " urge" went away. Every once in awhile she said she wanted one... every couple of months, but then she would do some deep breathing and try to think of something else and it went away.
Oh, Easy, he mentioned a guy who cut his lawn who had a cute MIL.
Clue # 1.

lol, now I remember the last time Easy was here. He was going for the MIL of the tatooed a*hole yard cutter who did a good job but left a log in his yard. It is all coming back to me now.

Yeah, maybe the lawn care was just a setup for casing the joint and the MIL was just a 'hook' to get on the inside for nefarious activities?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2006, 10:01:46 PM »

Good night Monkeys...

Blah... that has funny story that you BROUGHT UP was moved to the lounge....

y'all have had some great thoughts...

Keep the faith...

Taken care of  Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2006, 10:02:07 PM »

I'm still on my KISS date rape gone bad at he sloot dump.

Still think K2's went home and didn't do much more than chauffer.

Do see the connection of Freddy being in on something, may have come in after the fact in assisting in body disposal.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2006, 10:04:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
Frijole, Lala'sMom, LilPuma, mrs. red, Sam, sharon, Shell , Anna And anyone else I missed. If you notice I left my name on the list deliberatley to make sure at least I said hi to me. In case you all ignore me. LOL

I need to read backwards to find out what you are all talking about. The one thing that comes to mind with this latest translation as well as the Deepac emails is "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."

Just a swinging with the tribe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2006, 10:06:16 PM »

Anna, it was MONDAY, beofre Beth arrived P.us looked that up.
7pm ish Aruba time.

Thanks, Kat_Gram,
That says to me that Paulus didn't need a doctor for he could handle everything himself.  Was he checking how much was lethal and in what combinations?

Surely Joran would NOT have logged on as his father checking such things for a school paper as we have been told.  Makes his father look really bad as though he himself were planning to try something on his own.  No way was it anybody other than the one who logged on, Paulus.

So he did know before Beth arrived despite his claims to the contrary.  What was he doing?  Trying to figure out what went wrong or trying to find out what to do?  Seeing if what they gave Natalee could be expected to be lethal?  

You don't suppose ALE ever asked him about that?  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2006, 10:13:36 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

Red is there anyway to listen to the show Beth will be on??

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2006, 10:15:22 PM »

When the person who was Paulus logged in, Joran was at the Racquet Club. Joran says he was there went to Gym at 6 .. Koen was there in the gym. But P was on that site briefly, then went to a lawyers page. Or reverse order,
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2006, 10:15:57 PM »

Hi monks,  I've been lurking daily, waiting for a reason to jump in, hoping to hear something about Larry's claim of new witness...  Shouldn't we have heard something by now????

But had to jump in for Shell.  Great job on quitting smoking!  I only wish I could quit!  Any new secrets these days to help?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2006, 10:17:42 PM »

i think these JACKASSES play games

they get a car to follow them to scare the young girl and and then force her to do something, something like gangster stuff

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2006, 10:20:33 PM »

Well looks like everybody is gone again,  seems to happen every time i do post.

G'night all!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2006, 10:24:20 PM »

Shell - the story was written ok... but the pictures... I had nightmares!!

Which story, Mrs. Red???

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.