April 26, 2024, 02:12:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 118738 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: September 28, 2006, 12:28:45 AM »

Hat,
I hope you will write something truly beautiful for us on this some time soon for it is a tragic miscarriage of justice if ever there was one.

Good night, all . .

Heading for the monkey bunkey to read a bit before going to sleep to take my mind off this so I can sleep.  It still has the ability to keep me awake at times.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: September 28, 2006, 12:32:22 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "jobie"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Personally I don't think Paulus involved a DR.  A physician who made an honest mistake that ended up harming or killing someone would not jump to Paulus's offer.  That physician would stand firm in his resolve it was a just tragic mistake he made.  An unethical physician might accept Paulu's proprosal for a trade off, but most likely Paulus would not be willing to sacrifice his control of the situation.  Adding a physician to the mix creates more problems than it solves, especially if he chooses an unethical one, he is prone to blackmail for forever.

SF let me try this again.  What about this guy..."Fernando VIANA" was in the appartement with us. His father is Dr. Carlos Viana This was taken from the caption under the picture of Fernando in the "Important Documents" page.  What kind of doctor is his father, anyone know?

Check the names on this board out, and read....

http://bb.visitaruba.com/archive/index.php/t-4033.html

Whoa - that doesn't sound like an MD doctor.  Is this Charles Croes on the mesdsage board the same Charles Croes that has the phone rental place and was with the Holloway/Twittys that first night?  I can just picture me sitting under a banyan tree  dripping with orchards, talking to a doctor in sandals and a bright shirt and Medicare paying for it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: September 28, 2006, 12:34:03 AM »

Need to take a quick shower, brb
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: September 28, 2006, 12:36:14 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "spooky112483"
is anyone else having trouble getting the Unsolved Crimes thread to open?

I just checked and it's opening fine for me?  Any particular thread?

silly me, it's working now. thanks Klaas

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: September 28, 2006, 12:40:26 AM »

Hi Spooky, Hat, Anna, Ozzie's, Lala's, Old Fart, Mrs&2sons in Jersey and Ms, et al.  

Spooky, did you get the e-mail about Hoover tomorrow?  Still time to see the POTUS if you can get in touch with Bacchus. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: September 28, 2006, 12:43:56 AM »

So...the judge says to KJ..."whatever you do, don't give me anything that will implicate Joran, ok?"
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: September 28, 2006, 01:05:11 AM »

So...the judge says to KJ..."whatever you do, don't give me anything that will implicate Joran, ok?"

What concerns me, and why I can't tell the good guys from the bad guys:  Marianne Croes (or Theresa?) wants to replace Karin Janssen.  KJ goes to Holland, comes back and doesn't get replaced.  Oduber says give it to the FBI.  Doesn't happen.  VDStraaten is removed, Dompig takes over - there's a confession.  VDStraaten is back on as lead detective - no confession.  Oduber says give the FBI everything we've got.  There's a meeting in the US.  Dompig says they're guilt as hell and the next day he says Beth's involved in a scam.  KJ says she's confident and two weeks later writes a letter to the US saying they have nothing and is Beth related to Hitler.  Michael Dompig is going to be arrested, but Chief Dompig says he lied, so Michael isn't arrested and Dompig is replaced.  Who the hell is pulling the strings on these puppets?  Steven?  Jacobs can "encourage" a witness to change their statement; Janssen can neglect to present evidence; Dompig can fail to interview a witness; vdStraaten can lose evidence; a judge can find a statement 'not credible'; but who has the power to make ALL of the above happen?  And why would they want to?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: September 28, 2006, 01:07:02 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Hi Spooky, Hat, Anna, Ozzie's, Lala's, Old Fart, Mrs&2sons in Jersey and Ms, et al.  

Spooky, did you get the e-mail about Hoover tomorrow?  Still time to see the POTUS if you can get in touch with Bacchus. Laughing

I've got him on speed dial!  Laughing  oh well thanks for trying Wink

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: September 28, 2006, 01:20:16 AM »

Klaas, this one's for you, copied from Expatica.com

2 August 2006
Dutch polyglot image dented

The Dutch have a high opinion of their ability to speak French, German and English. The reality is very different, according to new research. Even the average command of Dutch is below par, with seniors scoring significantly better than younger people. Bert van Onna and Carel Jansen of Radboud University in Nijmegen based their findings on language tests carried out on employees at 10 large Dutch organisations.

The board keeps logging me out, even though I haven't left or closed the site.   So I guess it's time for bed.   Sad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: September 28, 2006, 01:20:39 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "Anna"

(snipped)

Joran plays tennis and that requires tight fitting shoes as if there is any play you will get blisters like anything.  His feet do look rather small to me.  I think he was lying about the Size 14 and knows Satish wears a 10.5.  Therefore he, Joran, must NOT wear that size in case footprints of a size 10.5 or shoes are found, he could say not his, too small must belong to Satish or Deepak.
(snipped)

In terms of the "sneakers".....

IIRC, the initial story of the 'sneakers' came from a transcript where we were told that a 'single' sneaker, without a partner, was found in Joran's closet during the (ahem) 'search'.

This sneaker had blood on it -- that was not Joran's. (I don't remember if they mentioned testing for Nat's blood -- I think so, and it was negative). They never did tell us 'who's' blood it was.

I think it was 'assumed' to be Joran's sneaker. Or maybe Joran told the police it was his sneaker.

Was it a size 14?

But Joran wears a 10.5?

What if it wasn't Joran's to start with? Then who's?

I don't know how the story evolved to '2 sneakers' -- or where the size was first mentioned.

I won't have time to look for the transcript until tonight -- so if anyone remembers and can find it, please post it -- as it was the original mention of this 'sneaker'.

What if it wasn't Joran's Question

Does anyone know what size shoe Paulus wears?  Just a thought.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: September 28, 2006, 01:22:02 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "Anna"

(snipped)

Joran plays tennis and that requires tight fitting shoes as if there is any play you will get blisters like anything.  His feet do look rather small to me.  I think he was lying about the Size 14 and knows Satish wears a 10.5.  Therefore he, Joran, must NOT wear that size in case footprints of a size 10.5 or shoes are found, he could say not his, too small must belong to Satish or Deepak.
(snipped)

In terms of the "sneakers".....

IIRC, the initial story of the 'sneakers' came from a transcript where we were told that a 'single' sneaker, without a partner, was found in Joran's closet during the (ahem) 'search'.

This sneaker had blood on it -- that was not Joran's. (I don't remember if they mentioned testing for Nat's blood -- I think so, and it was negative). They never did tell us 'who's' blood it was.

I think it was 'assumed' to be Joran's sneaker. Or maybe Joran told the police it was his sneaker.

Was it a size 14?

But Joran wears a 10.5?

What if it wasn't Joran's to start with? Then who's?

I don't know how the story evolved to '2 sneakers' -- or where the size was first mentioned.

I won't have time to look for the transcript until tonight -- so if anyone remembers and can find it, please post it -- as it was the original mention of this 'sneaker'.

What if it wasn't Joran's Question

Does anyone know what size shoe Paulus wears?  Just a thought.

no. but it is an excellent thought, isnt it? one i've had myself Wink

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: September 28, 2006, 01:23:38 AM »

Jobie - when we first heard about that police interrogation that was the first thing I thought.  That Paulus wore a 10.5 and somehow maybe Anita switched size tags in the shoes.  So that somehow there would be confusion as to what size he wore.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: September 28, 2006, 01:24:51 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL - I need to get up early tomorrow because I have class.  Will see you all tomorrow afternoon.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: September 28, 2006, 01:46:13 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

What concerns me, and why I can't tell the good guys from the bad guys:  Marianne Croes (or Theresa?) wants to replace Karin Janssen.  KJ goes to Holland, comes back and doesn't get replaced.  Oduber says give it to the FBI.  Doesn't happen.  VDStraaten is removed, Dompig takes over - there's a confession.  VDStraaten is back on as lead detective - no confession.  Oduber says give the FBI everything we've got.  There's a meeting in the US.  Dompig says they're guilt as hell and the next day he says Beth's involved in a scam.  KJ says she's confident and two weeks later writes a letter to the US saying they have nothing and is Beth related to Hitler.  Michael Dompig is going to be arrested, but Chief Dompig says he lied, so Michael isn't arrested and Dompig is replaced.  Who the hell is pulling the strings on these puppets?  Steven?  Jacobs can "encourage" a witness to change their statement; Janssen can neglect to present evidence; Dompig can fail to interview a witness; vdStraaten can lose evidence; a judge can find a statement 'not credible'; but who has the power to make ALL of the above happen?  And why would they want to?

Nice summation, LilPuma. Gaggle of idiots.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: September 28, 2006, 01:47:35 AM »

Well now that we have read all these statements, and I am sure there is more to come..
I am waiting to read Where Tacopina says things point away from Joran
from what I have read so far nothing points away from him
Everything points right to him as the murderer

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: September 28, 2006, 03:27:35 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Well now that we have read all these statements, and I am sure there is more to come..
I am waiting to read Where Tacopina says things point away from Joran
from what I have read so far nothing points away from him
Everything points right to him as the murderer

And still the entire island sticks to the 'anybody but JVDS' theory.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: September 28, 2006, 07:36:02 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #497 on: September 28, 2006, 08:14:40 AM »

Good morning.

Working and lurking.......

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: September 28, 2006, 08:34:28 AM »

From the Diario link Leslie posted above:

DEADLINE PA PERSECUSION DI SOSPECHOSONAN DEN CASO HOLLOWAY TA MITAR DI 2007

ORANJESTAD(AAN): E deadline pa loke ta persecusion di un sospechoso, ta dos aña, despues cu e persona worde marca como sospechoso.

Esaki segun vocero di Ministerio Publico Marianne Arends-Croes, den un entrevista cu DIARIO tocante di declaracionnan presidente di corte comun di Antiyas y Aruba, relaciona cu e caso di Natalee Holloway, unda cu el a bisa cu aña aki ta e deadline pa loke ta persecusion di e sospechoso of sospechosonan den e caso aki.

Segun sra Arends-Croes, ta asina cu e fiscal mester tuma un decision dentro di dos aña, despues cu e persona a worde acusa.

AMERICAN EXPRESS TA INTERESA PA TRECE MANDA SU CLIENTENAN ARUBA Y REGION DI CARIBE

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Durante conferencia di prensa di AHATA riba dia Mundial di Turismo y e programa “Total Service”, Patricio Rubalcaba, Senior Manager Destinacion Business di American Express a hiba palabra tambe.

Señor Rubalcaba a bisa cu semper ora cu e y representantenan di American Express topa cu C.E.O di AHATA Jorge Pesquera, e ta papia tocante di importancia di training. American Express tin un relacion largo cu Caribbean Hotel Association(CHA) y ambos ta gusta traha hunto cu asociacionnan local di un pais, pa asina enfoca riba training pa mehora tur aspecto di servicio pa cu e turista.

First article has something to do with the Holloway case and two years.

Second article - do we need to start writing to American Express about something?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: September 28, 2006, 08:41:14 AM »

O/T TYPO - Regarding Daniel Smith

Expert: Drug Combo Killed Anna Nicole Smith's Son

(San Juan, Puerto Rico) - A pathologist says a lethal combination of drugs led to the death of Anna Nicole Smith's son.

Daniel Smith, 20, died in Aruba September 10 in a hospital room where his mother had just given birth to a daughter.

The U.S. pathologist concluded Wednesday that Daniel Smith had methadone and two anti-depressants--Zoloft and Lexapro--in his system when he died.

Methadone is used to treat heroin addiction.

The pathologist, Cyril Wecht, calls the death 'tragic' and 'accidental.'

http://www.wltx.com/FYI/story.aspx?storyid=42400
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.