April 19, 2024, 05:49:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 118354 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: September 28, 2006, 08:42:35 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/9/28/

DEADLINE PA PERSECUSION DI SOSPECHOSONAN DEN CASO HOLLOWAY TA MITAR DI 2007

ORANJESTAD(AAN): E deadline pa loke ta persecusion di un sospechoso, ta dos aña, despues cu e persona worde marca como sospechoso.

Esaki segun vocero di Ministerio Publico Marianne Arends-Croes, den un entrevista cu DIARIO tocante di declaracionnan presidente di corte comun di Antiyas y Aruba, relaciona cu e caso di Natalee Holloway, unda cu el a bisa cu aña aki ta e deadline pa loke ta persecusion di e sospechoso of sospechosonan den e caso aki.

Segun sra Arends-Croes, ta asina cu e fiscal mester tuma un decision dentro di dos aña, despues cu e persona a worde acusa.

Pa loke ta e caso di desaparicion di Natalee Holloway, e periodo di dos aña ta vence alrededor di mitad di 2007.

Sinembargo loke si por y quizas esaki presidente di hof tabata kiermen segun vocero di Ministerio Publico, ta cu e sospechoso durante e periodo ey, por haci un peticion na huez, pa tuma un decision den su caso specifico.
Si huez tuma un decision cu e caso ta termina, e ora ey e caso contra dje a caba.

Ta solamente si despues bin pruebanan nobo contra e persona, e caso contra dje por worde habri, pero e ora ey ta cuminza full di nobo.

DIARIO a puntra vocero di M.P tambe kico trabao di e team investigativo di Hulanda ta bay ta exactamente y ki rol Ministerio Publico lo hunga den esaki.
Señora Arends-Croes a splica cu ora cu e haya mas informacion di nan, M.P lo por duna mas detaye riba kico e rol di M.P ta bay ta, conhuntamente cu rol di polis di Aruba y e team investigativo Hulandes.

Actualmente no tin un fecha exacto, ki dia e team ta yega Aruba. DIARIO puntra vocero di M.P si tin algun aspecto di e caso cu por worde investiga ainda.

Señora Arends-Croes a splica cu mirando cu fiscal no a cera e caso ainda, tin cosnan ainda cu por worde investiga.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: September 28, 2006, 08:55:34 AM »

http://www.tvgids.nl/programmadetail/?ID=5775764
Late night talkshow

waarin naast nieuws uit showbizzland, ook de bredere, maatschappelijke actualiteit onder de loep wordt genomen. De late night talkshow is gevuld met interessante onderwerpen en bijzondere gasten uit de politiek, media en sportwereld. Ook vestigt hij zijn aandacht op onderwerpen uit de literatuur, amusement en muziek. Jensen laat geen actuele nieuwsfeiten onbenut en grijp iedere kans aan om een discussie op gang te brengen. Hij wordt in zijn talkshow uiteraard bijgestaan door rechterhand Jan Paparazzi, die met zijn droge humor de dingen altijd weet te relativeren.

Beth Holloway, moeder van de vermiste tiener Natalee Holloway, neemt plaats op de bank bij 'JENSEN!'. Voor het eerst doet zij haar verhaal in een Nederlandse talkshow. Op 30 mei 2005 verdween haar dochter spoorloos. Na het voltooien van de middelbare school ging de Amerikaanse Natalee met klasgenoten en begeleiders van haar school op vakantie in Aruba, omdat zij hun eindexamen hadden gehaald. Na een avondje uit keerde zij niet terug naar haar hotel en inmiddels zit het onderzoek naar Holloway op een dood spoor. In de talkshow van Robert Jensen doet de moeder van Natalee een oproep aan de Nederlandse overheid om het onderzoek naar de verdwijning van haar dochter over te nemen van de Arubaanse overheid. Ook al heeft Beth het idee dat het lichaam van Natalee nooit meer wordt gevonden, wel wil ze graag weten wat er is gebeurd met haar kind om het te kunnen afsluiten. Aan Jensen vertelt ze over de Nederlandse voormalige verdachte Joran van der Sloot: "Hij weet wat hij heeft gedaan, hij weet het. Hij wilde mij niet ontmoeten nu ik in Nederland ben".

Partial translation by MF at FOB:

Beth Holloway, the mother of disappeared teenager Natalee Holloway, takes the seat with Jensen. For the first time she will tell her story in a Dutch talkshow......

In the show the mother makes a plea to the Dutch government to take over the investigation from the Aruban government. Although Beth has the idea that the body of her daughter will never be recovered, she wants to know what happened to her daughter to get closure.

He talks to Jensen about the FORMER suspect Joran van der Sloot: "He knows what he did, he knows it. He did not want to meet me, now that I am in the Netherlands".
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: September 28, 2006, 09:13:01 AM »

It would be rich if Beth was invited to speak on the dangers of travel and chances of drugs being put in "your drink" to Joran's school.  He he he.  I would do a double back flip to hear and see that, if it took place.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: September 28, 2006, 09:16:33 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Late night talkshow

{EDITED FOR LENGETH}

Beth Holloway, the mother of disappeared teenager Natalee Holloway, takes the seat with Jensen. For the first time she will tell her story in a Dutch talkshow......

In the show the mother makes a plea to the Dutch government to take over the investigation from the Aruban government. Although Beth has the idea that the body of her daughter will never be recovered, she wants to know what happened to her daughter to get closure.

He talks to Jensen about the FORMER suspect Joran van der Sloot: "He knows what he did, he knows it. He did not want to meet me, now that I am in the Netherlands".

Gee I remember him on one of the interviews he did that he was willing to meet with Beth at his home in the Netherlands.  What happened?  She called his bluff.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: September 28, 2006, 09:22:12 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Late night talkshow

{EDITED FOR LENGETH}

Gee I remember him on one of the interviews he did that he was willing to meet with Beth at his home in the Netherlands.  What happened?  She called his bluff.

Joran is a spineless bastard.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: September 28, 2006, 09:27:12 AM »

Quote from: "jobie"
Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "Anna"

(snipped)

Joran plays tennis and that requires tight fitting shoes as if there is any play you will get blisters like anything.  His feet do look rather small to me.  I think he was lying about the Size 14 and knows Satish wears a 10.5.  Therefore he, Joran, must NOT wear that size in case footprints of a size 10.5 or shoes are found, he could say not his, too small must belong to Satish or Deepak.
(snipped)

In terms of the "sneakers".....

IIRC, the initial story of the 'sneakers' came from a transcript where we were told that a 'single' sneaker, without a partner, was found in Joran's closet during the (ahem) 'search'.

This sneaker had blood on it -- that was not Joran's. (I don't remember if they mentioned testing for Nat's blood -- I think so, and it was negative). They never did tell us 'who's' blood it was.

I think it was 'assumed' to be Joran's sneaker. Or maybe Joran told the police it was his sneaker.

Was it a size 14?

But Joran wears a 10.5?

What if it wasn't Joran's to start with? Then who's?

I don't know how the story evolved to '2 sneakers' -- or where the size was first mentioned.

I won't have time to look for the transcript until tonight -- so if anyone remembers and can find it, please post it -- as it was the original mention of this 'sneaker'.

What if it wasn't Joran's Question

Does anyone know what size shoe Paulus wears?  Just a thought.

Wonder what size Anita wears?  She might be the true Bigfoot!   Razz
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: September 28, 2006, 09:28:44 AM »

Good morning y'all...

San I agree... spineless bastard sums it up nicely.

Tyler... I would do those back flips with you...

and everybody,  have a great day...

keep the faith!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: September 28, 2006, 09:39:08 AM »

I read these statements and can’t help but think back to the Greta interview.  Just what did she find believable about this mutant?  Was it the way his eyes darted side to side as he put together his answers?  Was it the lovely red flush that would consume his face each time a question made him nervous?  Was it the charming way he contradicted everything he had said in the past?  Or, was it simply that Joe Taco would be picking up the check for dinner later that night?

I still just don’t get it!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: September 28, 2006, 09:42:47 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
So...the judge says to KJ..."whatever you do, don't give me anything that will implicate Joran, ok?"

What concerns me, and why I can't tell the good guys from the bad guys:  Marianne Croes (or Theresa?) wants to replace Karin Janssen.  KJ goes to Holland, comes back and doesn't get replaced.  Oduber says give it to the FBI.  Doesn't happen.  VDStraaten is removed, Dompig takes over - there's a confession.  VDStraaten is back on as lead detective - no confession.  Oduber says give the FBI everything we've got.  There's a meeting in the US.  Dompig says they're guilt as hell and the next day he says Beth's involved in a scam.  KJ says she's confident and two weeks later writes a letter to the US saying they have nothing and is Beth related to Hitler.  Michael Dompig is going to be arrested, but Chief Dompig says he lied, so Michael isn't arrested and Dompig is replaced.  Who the hell is pulling the strings on these puppets?  Steven?  Jacobs can "encourage" a witness to change their statement; Janssen can neglect to present evidence; Dompig can fail to interview a witness; vdStraaten can lose evidence; a judge can find a statement 'not credible'; but who has the power to make ALL of the above happen?  And why would they want to?

L'ilPuma,
You and I see the same things happening.  Now I can clarify that Theresa Croes is the mother of Mary Ann Croes, the original spokesperson for the so-called prosecution in this case.  Cowgirl Janssen complained about her "looking like a kid" to her mother Theresa and got her replaced.  

So Theresa Croes employes her own daughter in the Office of the Prosecution.  I believe that is called nepotism and frowned upon in the rest of the world. Theresa is supposed to be over it all but how can she sit back and let all this happen if now as culpable as Janssen herself?

Yes, that letter to our Dept of Justice asking if Beth is related to Hitler just says it all.  They seem to believe every word Joran utters.  Remember KJ arrested the two security guards even after she knew the real culprits were lying.

What made Dompig say he knew they were "guilty as hell" and Steve Cohen has said the same thing and yet nothing is presented to the judge to verify this.  

Is the prosecution the one blocking the information from the judge?  Just how close are Karin Janssen and Paulus van der Sloot?  I have heard their desks used to be in the same office but don't know that for sure.

Does KJ get some great reward when she returns to Holland for being a team player and protecting the home boys?  Does the loss of this case or failure to present a case give her some sort of advantage we are not seeing among powerful unknowns that is more to her advantage than a big win in an internationally famous case?  Is she just flat out being bought off?  I do see her as a problem.  Remember Dave went to Aruba to get everybody on the same page about this very thing.

Problem is they don't want on the same page as that is not as confusing and they can't claim not to have known about things.

Art Wood said it best-professional cover up.

Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: September 28, 2006, 09:48:07 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I read these statements and can’t help but think back to the Greta interview.  Just what did she find believable about this mutant?  Was it the way his eyes darted side to side as he put together his answers?  Was it the lovely red flush that would consume his face each time a question made him nervous?  Was it the charming way he contradicted everything he had said in the past?  Or, was it simply that Joe Taco would be picking up the check for dinner later that night?

Maybe it was the flaming red ears and blotches that began to appear on his skin.

Could have been the incessant lip-licking which is supposed to be indicative of lying.

Could it have anything to do with her Scientology belief that only the strongest should survive?  

Even if she DID believe him, she should NEVER have said so and gone public taking a side in this and the opposite side from the one she has taken since the beginning.

What happened to change her mind?  Did she think the Kelpoes would give interviews after she said she believed Joran?  I am not sure that was even her goal.  So what made her go over to the dark side with just one interview and nothing but Joran's tale of what happened?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: September 28, 2006, 09:50:22 AM »

New Front Page Post:

What A Shock, Aruba has NO legislation on the control of corruption … Who would have known?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/28/what-a-shock-aruba-has-no-legislation-on-the-control-of-corruption-who-would-have-known/

Aruba is one of the last countries in the world that does not have compulsory education yet and no legislation on the control of corruption.  Even a country like Nigeria has a code of conduct for the Parliament members and Tanzania has laws against corruption.  The lack of these kinds of matters caused astonishment.”
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: September 28, 2006, 09:54:31 AM »

I read these statements and can’t help but think back to the Greta interview.  Just what did she find believable about this mutant?  Was it the way his eyes darted side to side as he put together his answers?  Was it the lovely red flush that would consume his face each time a question made him nervous?  Was it the charming way he contradicted everything he had said in the past?  Or, was it simply that Joe Taco would be picking up the check for dinner later that night?I still just don’t get it!

All good questions, Easy.....the last one, though, may be on the mark.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: September 28, 2006, 10:04:43 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

What A Shock, Aruba has NO legislation on the control of corruption … Who would have known?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/28/what-a-shock-aruba-has-no-legislation-on-the-control-of-corruption-who-would-have-known/

Aruba is one of the last countries in the world that does not have compulsory education yet and no legislation on the control of corruption.  Even a country like Nigeria has a code of conduct for the Parliament members and Tanzania has laws against corruption.  The lack of these kinds of matters caused astonishment.”

Calmaquip search found several articles mentioning fraud...this one is from November, 2005....Richard Lacle, Aruba mentioned:

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/fls/PressReleases/051129-01.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: September 28, 2006, 10:05:07 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

Be sure to read this FP post  Laughing

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #514 on: September 28, 2006, 10:05:21 AM »

Yesterday afternoon as I was riding my lawnmower, juggling a Miller Lite, I was thinking the same thing.  Why would you believe someone who would not even believe himself?  

Reminds me of a favorite barbershop tune (usually referred to as Liar Medley but has nothing to do with that psycho-fan of the VDS family):  

"How Can You Believe Me When I Said I Love You When You Know I've Been A Liar All My Life?"

Maybe you had to be there.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: September 28, 2006, 10:13:08 AM »

Morning Everyone-

No it makes perfect sense Peaches and I truly wonder if Anita and Paulus value "doing your thang" far more than "doing the right thang"? I guess it's part of Anita's new age philosophies she's so fond of, the individual outranks the community for sure.

It amazes me they keep her on at that International School, I wouldn't want her within 100 feet of any of my children  Rolling Eyes

Easy-

Glad to see you buddy, you had all the girls looking for ya  Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: September 28, 2006, 10:17:44 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Maybe it was the flaming red ears and blotches that began to appear on his skin.

Could have been the incessant lip-licking which is supposed to be indicative of lying.

Could it have anything to do with her Scientology belief that only the strongest should survive?  

Even if she DID believe him, she should NEVER have said so and gone public taking a side in this and the opposite side from the one she has taken since the beginning.

What happened to change her mind?  Did she think the Kelpoes would give interviews after she said she believed Joran?  I am not sure that was even her goal.  So what made her go over to the dark side with just one interview and nothing but Joran's tale of what happened?

I didn’t always agree with the woman, but I thought she was pretty bright until that moment.  If she could be fooled so easily after all the time she spent in Aruba, she is dumber than a wedge.  If her intentions were less than honorable, she is no better than Joran.

That kid is a classic “Eddy Haskell” persona taken exponentially up to the max!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: September 28, 2006, 10:19:37 AM »

Quote from: "San"

Joran is a spineless bastard.

My vote for post of the day!!

Good morning monkeys!!!   Good to see you all!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: September 28, 2006, 10:22:16 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Yesterday afternoon as I was riding my lawnmower, juggling a Miller Lite, I was thinking the same thing.  Why would you believe someone who would not even believe himself?  

Reminds me of a favorite barbershop tune (usually referred to as Liar Medley but has nothing to do with that psycho-fan of the VDS family):  

"How Can You Believe Me When I Said I Love You When You Know I've Been A Liar All My Life?"

Maybe you had to be there.

I hear the melody now!  His own friends have outed him as the rat he is through their statements.  How Greta could say that after that interview beats me and I saw it as a knife in the back of Beth.  Beth is more forgiving than me, because I would have cut the woman off immediately!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: September 28, 2006, 10:24:55 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Morning Everyone-

No it makes perfect sense Peaches and I truly wonder if Anita and Paulus value "doing your thang" far more than "doing the right thang"? I guess it's part of Anita's new age philosophies she's so fond of, the individual outranks the community for sure.

It amazes me they keep her on at that International School, I wouldn't want her within 100 feet of any of my children  Rolling Eyes

Easy-

Glad to see you buddy, you had all the girls looking for ya  Wink

How are you?  I've just been busy during the day and dog tired at night.  Our pal BT and her sock monkeys are probably meeting the queen by now.  Queen of MIL's anyway... lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.