April 19, 2024, 05:11:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 118384 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: September 28, 2006, 10:39:41 AM »

OT...sheriff from colorado who handled the high school hostage situation yesterday will be speaking in the next couple of minutes....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: September 28, 2006, 11:16:10 AM »

Klassaend... do you happen to have the Arubagirl post saved where she talks about Joran killing his dog... I am trying to find out the date that was posted
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: September 28, 2006, 11:20:19 AM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Klassaend... do you happen to have the Arubagirl post saved where she talks about Joran killing his dog... I am trying to find out the date that was posted

Shizaru,  

I think Klaasend is teaching her class.  She won't be back until this afternoon, sometime.  Wish I could help...just remember the post, but  didn't save...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: September 28, 2006, 11:33:34 AM »

Shizaru....I see that you posted this on the court tv message board....I am still looking for the arubagirl post.....however, this is how I remember the post....Mere

Pre-5/30/05: According to unconfirmed message board report, Joran accuses a classmate with last name Merryweather of killing his dog and throwing it in Moko Dam. When the classmate's mother threatens to file a complaint against Joran with the polis, Joran confesses to killing his dog himself. Later the classmate's mother describes the alleged incident to the mother of message board poster “Arubagirl” (July 2005 message board post by Arubagirl)

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: September 28, 2006, 11:55:16 AM »

BTW ... quick programming note.

Beth will not be doing Nancy Grace Show tonight as there was a scheduling conflict.

However, she will be going on Greta.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #525 on: September 28, 2006, 12:05:45 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

Beth will not be doing Nancy Grace Show tonight as there was a scheduling conflict.

I was wondering about that....cause Nancy has Josh Duckett I think, like she did last night and I DO WANT to know what happened to Trenton. I hope to see Beth soon, I will never forget Natalee. O/T .......My Son has finally decided to ask his girl Jessie to marry him, LOL!! He will do it over x-mas holidays. They have been together for 5 years and have had many problems during that time which I would rather not speak about......but please just wish them well. I am very happy about this news. Thank you.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #526 on: September 28, 2006, 12:10:46 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Shizaru....I see that you posted this on the court tv message board....I am still looking for the arubagirl post.....however, this is how I remember the post....Mere

Pre-5/30/05: According to unconfirmed message board report, Joran accuses a classmate with last name Merryweather of killing his dog and throwing it in Moko Dam. When the classmate's mother threatens to file a complaint against Joran with the polis, Joran confesses to killing his dog himself. Later the classmate's mother describes the alleged incident to the mother of message board poster “Arubagirl” (July 2005 message board post by Arubagirl)

I decided to move this entry to the date that it was posted, along with this other entry I just added- right now this is how it has been edited to appear and I'd like a date more specific than just July

June 28: Messsage board poster "Arubagirl" posts claim that someone who is very familar with Deepak's car and sees it almost daily, saw the car on the road at about 2:00 am, going towards the direction of Joran's house in Montanja.  

July: Message board poster "Arubagirl" posts allegation that Joran once accused a classmate with last name Merryweather of killing his dog and throwing it in Moko Dam, and that when the classmate's mother threatened to file a complaint against Joran with the polis, Joran confessed to killing his dog himself. Arubagirl states that this information was told to her mother by the classmate's mother.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4590.0
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: September 28, 2006, 12:36:43 PM »

MAPS FOR SHIZARU

Deepak's Route on 5/30

Joran's Routes on 5/30

Map of Hotel Area

Map of Northern Tip

Map of Racquet Club to Aruba Grand

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: September 28, 2006, 12:43:35 PM »

I apologize for blowing the margins!

This map should fix that problem for the future.  Very Happy

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: September 28, 2006, 12:54:06 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
MAPS FOR SHIZARU

Deepak's Route on 5/30

Joran's Routes on 5/30

Map of Hotel Area

Map of Northern Tip

Map of Racquet Club to Aruba Grand

Thanks... could you change just one thing.. in the map of Deepak route, could you eliminate the "to VDSloots" dotted blue line, because Deepak's version does not include going there  

Other than that looks perfect
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: September 28, 2006, 01:06:43 PM »

Quote from: Nut44x4
Quote from: "Red"

I was wondering about that....cause Nancy has Josh Duckett I think, like she did last night and I DO WANT to know what happened to Trenton. I hope to see Beth soon, I will never forget Natalee. O/T .......My Son has finally decided to ask his girl Jessie to marry him, LOL!! He will do it over x-mas holidays. They have been together for 5 years and have had many problems during that time which I would rather not speak about......but please just wish them well. I am very happy about this news. Thank you.[/quote]

How exciting nut44x4!!!!!  Congratulations to all!  Great news!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: September 28, 2006, 01:07:22 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I read these statements and can’t help but think back to the Greta interview.  Just what did she find believable about this mutant?  Was it the way his eyes darted side to side as he put together his answers?  Was it the lovely red flush that would consume his face each time a question made him nervous?  Was it the charming way he contradicted everything he had said in the past?  Or, was it simply that Joe Taco would be picking up the check for dinner later that night?

I still just don’t get it!

One answer.  It starts with a D.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: September 28, 2006, 01:16:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Anna - the judge can only rule on what the prosecutor gives him.   Wink

how do you explain the (dis)honorable Rick Schmid's decision to overturn the court order for the DNA samples from the 3 criminals (even after the criminals submitted the swabs)?

I think this one went beyond the prosecutor.

Wink
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: September 28, 2006, 01:28:10 PM »

O/T

What the hell is this world coming to?  A 53 year old man walks into a school in broad daylight and singles out the girls he wants and then makes everyone else leave.  I hate the cops didn't get the first shot at the creep.

Is there an answer to this senseless violence we see in the news daily?  Firing squad?  Public hanging?  Drawn and quartered?
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: September 28, 2006, 01:48:14 PM »

Below is what the timeline looks like now with Sunfreak maps added:

Security video at Diamonds International jewelry store, later shown on Opsporing Verzocht, captures Deepak's vehicle leaving CnCs.. Timestamp on video not publicly known, but unconfirmed message board reports say it was 1:18. Also not publicly known whether vehicle is captured passing the camera more than once, as would be expected if suspect statements about circling the block are accurate.

They pass Natalee's friends on the main road, standing between Royal Plaza mall and the bus stop (J 6/9)

They circle around, passing CnCs again (J 6/9, D 6/9, S 6/9)  

Natalee sees her friends standing at intersection west of Royal Plaza, Satish observes there are about 60 people at the Plaza intersection on both sides of the road.   Joran says to turn right because Natalee wants to speak to her friends (S 6/9)

Instead of passing CnCs again, Deepak turns left toward Choose a Name because he sees polis standing at the corner and he is not wearing a seatbelt (D 6/9)

Natalee shouts "Aruba" to her friends (J 6/9)  

Natalee calls a boy's name, which Deepak can't remember (D 5/31)  

A young man walks up to the car and shouts at her "Are you crazy, get out of the car".  She answers that she will hook up with them later at the hotel and will go with the trio.  The young man doesn't say anything more and Deepak drives off (J 6/9, D 6/9, S 6/11)

Deepak stops the car past the crosswalk and tells Natalee she should go with her friends, she says Deepak's car is beautiful and wants to drive around.  Joran asks if she is sure she wants to drive around with them and she says yes. Deepak drives on. tho he tells Joran he doesn't think it's good that Natalee remains with them, because she is drunk and he doesn't want any problems  (D 5/31, 6/9)

After passing Choose a Name, Deepak circles around, returns to main road and turns right heading toward the Royal Plaza. Deepak intends to leave Natalee with her friends.  (J 6/9, D 6/9, S 6/9)

1:20 am: They pass back thru the Plaza intersection, Natalee's friends are no longer there (J 6/9, D 6/9, S 6/11)    

1:26 am: Keycard for Natalee's room used (Tacopina)

1:30-4:40 am: Laraine and Bruce Rawls sit by the pool talking. They observe many classmates walking back to their rooms but not Natalee (Watson 302).

A security guard at the lighthouse does not see a car going to the lighthouse (Greta)

Blue=Route if Joran's version still includes returning to Plaza intersection  

ROUTE TO BEACH: JORAN'S VERSION

Joran takes Natalee to his house.  On the way he initiates kissing with Natalee. Natalee asks Joran if Deepak and Satish are his slaves and says that in Alabama we consider black people slaves (Greta, PTL)  

1:40 am: They arrive at Joran's house (J 6/14)

Joran decides not to take her inside because his father and brother are sleeping. Then Natalee says she wants to go to the lighthouse to see sharks. Joran tells Deepak to drive to the lighthouse, but they never go there.  Natalee tells Joran her mother is “Hitler's sister” (Greta, PTL)  

During the drive a white rental car drives alongside Deepak's car for about 5 seconds and Deepak asks, what is up with these men. Then the other vehicle turns into the direction of the Holiday Inn as Deepak keeps driving straight (J 6/9)

Joran asks Natalee if she wants to go back to her hotel, she declines. Joran decides to take her to the beach north of her hotel (Greta, PTL)

ROUTE TO BEACH: KALPOE VERSION

Natalee says she wants go to the lighthouse to see sharks.  Joran tells Deepak to drive to the lighthouse (D 6/11, S 6/11)  

When they reach La Cabana, Satish puts in a DVD with a nude scene, Natalee says “Oh my God, what is that”.  Deepak says "Now she'll think we're perverts".  After a few minutes Joran tells Satish “Turn that thing off, she has had enough” (D 6/11)

Satish hears Natalee say that her mother is Hitler's sister, that she is from Alabama, and that her parents own a plantation there that has slaves working on it. Joran later tells the Kalpoes that Natalee had asked him if they were his slaves (S 6/11)  

During the drive a white rental car drives alongside Deepak's car for about 5 seconds and Deepak asks, what is up with these men. At that moment Satish looks in back and sees that Joran and Natalee are kissing. The other vehicle turns into the direction of the Holiday Inn as Deepak keeps driving straight (S 6/11, 6/24)

At Arashi beach, Deepak stops the car and gets out to relieve himself, then drives on to the lighthouse.  Everyone in the car is awake when he gets out (D 6/11, 6/30)  

Natalee falls asleep before they arrive at the lighthouse (S 6/24)

At the lighthouse, Deepak sees that Joran and Natalee are kissing, and gives Satish a look asking, what should I do. Satish tells him in Dutch he should keep driving.  Deepak sees two vehicles parked at the lighthouse, a green jeep and white car (D 6/9, D 6/11)

At the lighthouse, Satish sees that Natalee is lying asleep on Joran's lap.  Deepak asks if Natalee wants to see the lighthouse, Joran says he doesn't think so. Joran wakes up Natalee and askes her if she is staying at the HI.  She says yes, and Joran tells Deepak he should drive to the the HI to drop her off (S 6/11, 6/24).

At they are leaving the lighthouse Joran says that Natalee has fallen asleep. Deepak asks how that is possible, and tells Joran to wake her up to ask her where she is staying, so he can take her back to her hotel.  1-2 minutes later Joran tells Deepak she is staying at the HI (D 6/9, 6/11)

During the nighttime hours three fishermen are on the beach north of the Marriott hotel and do not see Joran and Natalee there, nor do they see Deepak's car in the vicinity of the hotel.  Their exact location on the beach is unclear (S 7/3)

1:50 am: In the vicinity of the Marriott hotel, Joran tells Deepak to make a right turn.  Deepak turns onto the side road just north of Marriott hotel, and drives to the end of the road, where Joran tells him to stop.  Deepak does not see anyone else around.  Joran and Natalee both get out of the car on the right side.  Joran tells 2K he will find a way to get home, and will walk Natalee back to the HI.  Joran and Natalee hug and walk off in the direction of the beach, holding each other.  Deepak drives off, stops briefly in front of Marriott hotel while Satish throws their drink containers out the window (J 6/14, D 6/11, D 6/13, D 6/30, S/6/11, S 6/13)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: September 28, 2006, 02:26:54 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
O/T

What the hell is this world coming to?  A 53 year old man walks into a school in broad daylight and singles out the girls he wants and then makes everyone else leave.  I hate the cops didn't get the first shot at the creep.

Is there an answer to this senseless violence we see in the news daily?  Firing squad?  Public hanging?  Drawn and quartered?

Easy,
We love on a culture of death where human life no longer has any value, no more than an animal or plant.  And this is in our polite society, not limited to some Goth group but mainstream.  Pope John Paul spoke of this often before his death.

Just my opinion but so many no longer have any respect for life, not even their own.. . . . . . Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: September 28, 2006, 02:29:02 PM »

I am having a really hard time logging on this page.  Can get to Forum but then it hangs up and takes forever for me to get loaded on the page.

Is anybody else having this problem or is it just my connection or what?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: September 28, 2006, 02:33:37 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I am having a really hard time logging on this page.  Can get to Forum but then it hangs up and takes forever for me to get loaded on the page.

Is anybody else having this problem or is it just my connection or what?

Not having any problems, here...at least at the moment, Anna.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: September 28, 2006, 02:34:31 PM »

SHIZARU -

Deepak's Route - corrected

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: September 28, 2006, 02:40:47 PM »

The forum has been loading a little slower for me, too. I think maybe overall internet traffic is high today for some reason, been having troubles all day.

Easywriter, I wish they would let us menfolk take care of those creeps. My imagination runs wild, thinking of of all the ways those pond scum would pay for their atrocities... that creep died FAR, FAR too nicely.

It breaks my heart to see the picture of the young lady who was killed, she looks so much like Natalee, with maybe an even bigger smile.  Crying or Very sad

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.