April 24, 2024, 04:25:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 118666 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: September 28, 2006, 04:13:30 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

SunFreak, if you read the postings from Charles Croes on the BBS, he implies that Viana is a psychiatrist or psychologist.  He refers to him "listening" to his patients.  Other references also that lead me to believe he's a shrink.

I read them.  I still think he is holistic.  Most patients complain that their Doctors are too busy to "listen" to them.  An excellent MD will really listen to what their patient tells them instead of throwing more drugs at them. So will a holistic practioner.  Even in Klaas's info on the Dr, it never says MD or PhD.  The article talks about his "institute" that he is the director of, and that he practices Integrative Medicine.  Believe me, MDs & PhD's proudly include their degrees in any literature to distinguish themselves from other "Drs".   Now he could have his Master's in Psychology or even be a LCSW, but they rarely call themselves Dr.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: September 28, 2006, 04:14:00 PM »

Sunfreak.. one more little thing... on the Deepak's Route map it says "Carlo's"  instead of "Carlos"...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: September 28, 2006, 04:16:35 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

SunFreak, if you read the postings from Charles Croes on the BBS, he implies that Viana is a psychiatrist or psychologist.  He refers to him "listening" to his patients.  Other references also that lead me to believe he's a shrink.

I read them.  I still think he is holistic.  Most patients complain that their Doctors are too busy to "listen" to them.  An excellent MD will really listen to what their patient tells them instead of throwing more drugs at them. So will a holistic practioner.  Even in Klaas's info on the Dr, it never says MD or PhD.  The article talks about his "institute" that he is the director of, and that he practices Integrative Medicine.  Believe me, MDs & PhD's proudly include their degrees in any literature to distinguish themselves from other "Drs".   Now he could have his Master's in Psychology or even be a LCSW, but they rarely call themselves Dr.

SunFreak, did you see the Chamber of Commerce posting that I found for Viana's business?  I agree with you--he's no doctor.  He runs a health spa (vitamins, massages)  and is involved in the medical TOURIST trade (arranging housing, transportation, etc).  He might be holistic, but he's closer to charlatan.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: September 28, 2006, 04:20:25 PM »

FYI: I spoke with Beth earlier this morning about the Dutch TV interview.

To the disappointment of the hate sites, Jensen and his staff were completely professional and great.

Normal, everyday people in Holland want answers to and are considerate.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: September 28, 2006, 04:21:29 PM »

Jensen's show starts in 5 minutes!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: September 28, 2006, 04:22:18 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

To the disappointment of the hate sites, Jensen and his staff were completely professional and great.

Great news Red!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: September 28, 2006, 04:22:34 PM »

No JVDS did not show as some people would like to lie about.

Folks, people in The Netherlands have their loved ones go missing to. They know who the people are, who are responsible.

This was a respectful interview, much to the dismay of those who for some reason what issues with families of missing children.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: September 28, 2006, 04:22:48 PM »

Thanks Red that is great to hear that people over there are showing care and concern

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: September 28, 2006, 04:24:37 PM »

The show should have started now.  I'll bring over reviews as soon as I see them!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: September 28, 2006, 04:27:04 PM »

SunFreak, did you see the Chamber of Commerce posting that I found for Viana's business?  I agree with you--he's no doctor.  He runs a health spa (vitamins, massages)  and is involved in the medical TOURIST trade (arranging housing, transportation, etc).  He might be holistic, but he's closer to charlatan.

I saw AZLady, GREAT FIND!!  Homeopathic is holistic medicine.  That "integrative medicine" gave it away.   I love your remark "closer to a charlatan."  Voo doo medicine.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   I can hear him now, " You are the sand, the sea, the divi tree.  Eat some seaweed and drink this elixir and you will be better in no time."   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: September 28, 2006, 04:27:10 PM »

That's good to hear.  We all worry about Beth and don't want her mistreated, as we've seen in Aruba.  I'm glad the Dutch are reasonable and want to see this solved, too.  That's our best hope for justice.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: September 28, 2006, 04:27:57 PM »

From a poster at FOB:

There we go,  show is introduced as 'absurd'

First time on Duch TV show,  Beth Holloway  (thought her name was Twitty...)

taped iterview,  she looks red-cheaked...
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: September 28, 2006, 04:29:01 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Shizaru,

I get upset when I read what was in the statements stated sort of like a fact as in your timeline.

I understand that the notation at the end means that it came from the statement of this or that suspect but it still is upsetting to read it like it really happened.  We have only their word for it and I seriously doubt 90 percent of their story.  Don't think Natalee yelled any boy's name out the window for example.  That's why Deepak claims he forgot it.  He lied.

They all lie.  And then lie some more.   Evil or Very Mad

All those are just allegations by the lying suspects and while the notation at the end is the source, some how it doesn't seem right that their statements are included as though it actually happened.

You have really worked hard on this and have the patience of a Saint to break it all down like this complete with the maps and everything but I just get upset reading what they claimed right along with things that we have reason to believe actually did happen.  
As Sunfreak says, it is very odd that a person falls asleep three times like that in such a short time.  I think Natalee was out of it for that entire time and did not wake up at all.

Just my thoughts on the part where the suspects statements are included.

Wish there was some way to designate this is a statement by a proven liar.

. Confused

I know what you mean but it's just too awkward to keep saying "allegedly" or "according to"  every other sentence.   It's not perfect but stating everything as if it is true and then giving the source is I think the best way to do it
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: September 28, 2006, 04:29:01 PM »

From Dilbart at RU:

Robert Jensen introduced Beth at a very 'worthy' way. He told that she is the mother of the teenager who disappeared at Aruba. She was still fighting for justice for her daugther.

Beth will be on in a couple of minutes
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: September 28, 2006, 04:29:02 PM »

I saw AZLady, GREAT FIND!!  Homeopathic is holistic medicine.  That "integrative medicine" gave it away.   I love your remark "closer to a charlatan."  Voo doo medicine.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   I can hear him now, " You are the sand, the sea, the divi tree.  Eat some seaweed and drink this elixir and you will be better in no time."   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
You've got it.  I think anyone who has enough money in Aruba calls himself a doctor if he likes.  It probably gets him a better table at restaurants!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: September 28, 2006, 04:29:07 PM »

There are going to be some severely disappointed hate moungers.

Here is a hint ... Beth is not a suspect Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: September 28, 2006, 04:30:15 PM »

From FOB:

The Jensen caracter said'that the story about the mising N was big news in the UA for a year and a half and that it's a very tragic thing,  the teen gone missing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: September 28, 2006, 04:31:18 PM »

There are going to be some severely disappointed hate moungers.

Here is a hint ... Beth is not a suspect Wink

You'ld never know that by reading RU and FOB
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: September 28, 2006, 04:32:46 PM »

From Dilbart at RU:

Beth is being introduced.
Clip about Natalee on now
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: September 28, 2006, 04:35:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
From Dilbart at RU:

Beth is being introduced.
Clip about Natalee on now

They're not very descriptive, are they?  Seems they don't want to describe what they don't like.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.