April 25, 2024, 02:44:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 118721 times)
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2006, 10:26:18 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "Red"
Hey Monkeys ... briefly spoke with Beth tonight ... actually late this afternoon. Forgot she was still overseas ... oops. Sorry about that 6 hours difference Beth.  Shocked

The Dutch show airs tomorrow she stated. She is doing well. They have done prepping and pre-taping for show. All involved with the show have been very nice.

Red is there anyway to listen to the show Beth will be on??

I think Beth will be on Nancy Grace Thursday.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2006, 10:27:38 PM »

Hey Monkeys ... briefly spoke with Beth tonight ... actually late this afternoon. Forgot she was still overseas ... oops. Sorry about that 6 hours difference Beth.  Shocked

The Dutch show airs tomorrow she stated. She is doing well. They have done prepping and pre-taping for show. All involved with the show have been very nice.

It looks like Jensen does put his interviews on his website but a couple days later.  This morning he had shows from 9/22.

Here is the link to his website:

http://www.rtl.nl/shows/jensen/home/
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2006, 10:31:05 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hi monks,  I've been lurking daily, waiting for a reason to jump in, hoping to hear something about Larry's claim of new witness...  Shouldn't we have heard something by now????

Hi Dihannah, I keep hoping for some action on that front as well.
By the way did you read my last dream post? I also posted on the trip page and forgot to mention asking you about the trip in IM.

I also commented to you in the political thread. Nice to see you here. I wish some of the other trip Monkeys would come back to LCD thread. Like Hotshot and idstlouis. That may not be the right name. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2006, 10:31:41 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,
Frijole, Lala'sMom, LilPuma, mrs. red, Sam, sharon, Shell , Anna And anyone else I missed. If you notice I left my name on the list deliberatley to make sure at least I said hi to me. In case you all ignore me. LOL

I need to read backwards to find out what you are all talking about. The one thing that comes to mind with this latest translation as well as the Deepac emails is "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."

Hi Sam, I see you.  Wink
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2006, 10:31:44 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Anna, it was MONDAY, beofre Beth arrived P.us looked that up.
7pm ish Aruba time.

Thanks, Kat_Gram,
That says to me that Paulus didn't need a doctor for he could handle everything himself.  Was he checking how much was lethal and in what combinations?

Surely Joran would NOT have logged on as his father checking such things for a school paper as we have been told.  Makes his father look really bad as though he himself were planning to try something on his own.  No way was it anybody other than the one who logged on, Paulus.

So he did know before Beth arrived despite his claims to the contrary.  What was he doing?  Trying to figure out what went wrong or trying to find out what to do?  Seeing if what they gave Natalee could be expected to be lethal?  

You don't suppose ALE ever asked him about that?  

He could have been planting "evidence" that that was what happened - a drug/alcohol combination gone bad.  Or Paulus could have been trying to get enough info to determine if that's what they could claim.  They made up the HI story before the Twittys arrived, but they didn't know what was going to happen.  So Paulus starts thinking, what story can we tell them, what evidence is on the body, what all do we have to cover up?  He decides that Natalee's body will produce evidence of rape and a date rape drug, and then they don't know if anyone saw them or if there's any other evidence, like the shoes.  So Natalee's remains have to disappear because if there's no body, there's no case.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2006, 10:33:03 PM »

Hi monks,  I've been lurking daily, waiting for a reason to jump in, hoping to hear something about Larry's claim of new witness...  Shouldn't we have heard something by now????

But had to jump in for Shell.  Great job on quitting smoking!  I only wish I could quit!  Any new secrets these days to help?

It is hard enough with the patch, I can't even imagine doing this with no help at all. There are some other things (losenges, and medicines) but I have not tried them, the patch is working for me so far.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2006, 10:35:22 PM »

<------Waving to Sam.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2006, 10:38:47 PM »

The front page post we did had a couple of links to the show's web page. Not sure how to watch live, but it appears that they do put up video after the fact.

Beth is also supposed to be on NG on Thursday as well. I am sure she will be discussing the trip and show in Holland.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2006, 10:39:35 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"

But had to jump in for Shell.  Great job on quitting smoking!  I only wish I could quit!  Any new secrets these days to help?

It is hard enough with the patch, I can't even imagine doing this with no help at all. There are some other things (losenges, and medicines) but I have not tried them, the patch is working for me so far.

I meant to comment earlier Shell. Congratulations and keep it up. Also remember when you go off the patch, if the urge becomes to great go back to the patch. At least it is not going into your lungs.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2006, 10:44:56 PM »

Thanks for the tip Sam, I will keep some patches on hand at the end of this ordeal Confused  They are saying cigs might go up $2.00 per pack here, that alone gave me a huge insentive to quit once and for all. (As if a heart attack and having to have an mri of various areas which showed suspicious areas was not enough.) Breast mri coming up soon, and in 6 months recheck of lungs.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2006, 10:46:53 PM »

Someone was talking about tides earlier in reference to Joran's statement that he left Natalee about 1 meter from the ocean at low tide.  I did a search on tides.  This is for Curacao but would not be much different for Aruba, as Curacao is where the official tides for that area of the world are measured.

05/29/2005 Sun 05:01AM LST 1.0  H  01:25PM LST -0.4 L  07:29PM LST 0.4  H  

05/30/2005 Mon 12:32AM LST 0.2  L  05:54AM LST 0.8  H  01:56PM LST -0.4 L  08:06PM LST 0.6  H  

05/31/2005 Tue 02:03AM LST 0.2  L  06:48AM LST 0.7  H  02:26PM LST -0.3 L  08:44PM LST 0.7  H  

What the tide table tells is what time was high tide (H) or low (L) and by how much in feet.  LST= local standard time.

So on 5/30 the tide was low at 12:32 AM by 0.2 ft.  Tide did not become high tide until 5:54 AM  and it was at 0.8 ft.  I'm not sure whether this is telling us the difference in tide heights was .8ft or was .6ft (.8-.2).  Either way, 0.8ft is only a little over 9 inches.

If someone is just in a drunken slumber, I would think the tide rushing up would awaken them, jmo.  Drugged & drunken sleep, I would think not.  However would 9 inches higher water be enough to drown someone lying 1 meter from the water at low tide? Beaches are usually sloped somewhat, so I would imagine that factors into the depth of the water, and whether she was lying on her back, side or stomach.  

I seriously doubt this is how she died, b/c her body would have washed back to shore.  Plus at almost 6AM, surely there would have been some early bird people walking the beach or fishing.

Again, jmo.

Source:
http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/get_predictions.shtml?year=2005&stn=2198+Cristobal&secstn=Schottegat,+Curacao&thh=%2b0&thm=25&tlh=%2b1&tlm=9&hh=*0.82&hl=*0.82
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2006, 10:52:36 PM »

Why did all 3 lie? Let's say they did drop off Joran and Natalee, and they went along with the lie for him...wouldn't a person ask what they were covering up? They both knew what happened. Both of the boys gave inconsistent stories of the events prior to leaving CnC's. Why? I think because they had evil intent from the get go.

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2006, 10:54:05 PM »

Thanks for the tip Sam, I will keep some patches on hand at the end of this ordeal Confused  They are saying cigs might go up $2.00 per pack here, that alone gave me a huge insentive to quit once and for all. (As if a heart attack and having to have an mri of various areas which showed suspicious areas was not enough.) Breast mri coming up soon, and in 6 months recheck of lungs.

WOW, only 2 bucks. Dayum!! In Ohio, Newports are @$48.00/carton. Generics are anywhere from $2.99 - $3.50/pack.
They say it is easier to quit crack cocaine than it is nicotine.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2006, 10:56:43 PM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"

WOW, only 2 bucks. Dayum!! In Ohio, Newports are @$48.00/carton. Generics are anywhere from $2.99 - $3.50/pack.

I meant an additional $2.00! That would make them about $6.00 per pack.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2006, 10:57:16 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Someone was talking about tides earlier in reference to Joran's statement that he left Natalee about 1 meter from the ocean at low tide.  I did a search on tides.  This is for Curacao but would not be much different for Aruba, as Curacao is where the official tides for that area of the world are measured.

05/29/2005 Sun 05:01AM LST 1.0  H  01:25PM LST -0.4 L  07:29PM LST 0.4  H  

05/30/2005 Mon 12:32AM LST 0.2  L  05:54AM LST 0.8  H  01:56PM LST -0.4 L  08:06PM LST 0.6  H  

05/31/2005 Tue 02:03AM LST 0.2  L  06:48AM LST 0.7  H  02:26PM LST -0.3 L  08:44PM LST 0.7  H  

What the tide table tells is what time was high tide (H) or low (L) and by how much in feet.  LST= local standard time.

So on 5/30 the tide was low at 12:32 AM by 0.2 ft.  Tide did not become high tide until 5:54 AM  and it was at 0.8 ft.  I'm not sure whether this is telling us the difference in tide heights was .8ft or was .6ft (.8-.2).  Either way, 0.8ft is only a little over 9 inches.

If someone is just in a drunken slumber, I would think the tide rushing up would awaken them, jmo.  Drugged & drunken sleep, I would think not.  However would 9 inches higher water be enough to drown someone lying 1 meter from the water at low tide? Beaches are usually sloped somewhat, so I would imagine that factors into the depth of the water, and whether she was lying on her back, side or stomach.  

I seriously doubt this is how she died, b/c her body would have washed back to shore.  Plus at almost 6AM, surely there would have been some early bird people walking the beach or fishing.Again, jmo.

Of course not, SF, one of them killed her.  Sad  I didn't post it, but wondered about it earlier, even wondered if Joran or Paulus were smart enough to know when low/high tide is.  From information you've found, even if she could have drowned lying on the beach, she would not have been washed out to sea, as you mentioned.    So where is she?   And if she was lying there for 3 hours for the tide to come in, why didn't anyone see her?  Lots of people on the beach, whether tourists or for the concert.  The fishermen were there.  Someone would have seen her.  Didn't go down that way.  ALE knows it, we know it.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2006, 10:59:27 PM »

WOW!! I quit almost 8 years ago.  Back then a carton was anywhere from $14 to $18 dollars depending where you bought them.  Singles were around $2.00 a pack.  I read today that in NYC, a pack goes for around $7.50.  Too expensive and too deadly a habit.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2006, 11:00:44 PM »

Oh, Shell...what am I thinking....they are over $6.00 a pack here...I used the patch last time, but my DH went back to smoking and I eventually caved in...I might try again, but follow Sam's advice...those patches made red marks all over me, but I guess that's better than the alternative.   Stay the course, Shell.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2006, 11:06:12 PM »

Hi Misgivings. I think what Shell is saying is the price of a pack of cigarettes is going to increase by $2 a pack . Not that cigarettes are going to cost $2 a pack.

I have never tried crack cocaine lol but am a nicotine addict. I have quit a million times at least. The one time I was actually sucessful was with the patch. I wish I had taken the advise I gave Shell. I am going to try again though, eventually. If I live long enough. LOL

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2006, 11:17:50 PM »

Lilpuma, Thanks for the wave. LOL

I too do not think Natalee drowned at hgih tide. I do think it could be possible she drowned. If she did I think Joran knew it when it happened.

With that I am going to bed.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2006, 11:21:02 PM »

high tide.

Goodnight Monkeys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.