April 23, 2024, 12:01:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 118557 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: September 28, 2006, 05:59:35 PM »

What a nice post by Ton on the Front Page!  I am sure there are many in the Netherlands who feel the same way.  Parents everywhere can feel for a mother with a lost child.  It is a universal love that all understand.

Well, except for Aruba, of course.  There it is considered abnormal for a mother to want her daughter back evidently based on their actions and treatment of Beth.

Whole different world in Holland I think.  I am very encouraged by her appearance and reception that she received.  Plus the interest shown by the number of hits to this site.  How many watch a TV show and actually bother to look it all up on the internet!  I know I seldom do that.

I am relieved that she was received cordially and with understanding.  This is not what happened in Aruba as we know.  Good for this guy Janssen.  Must not be related to Karin!   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: September 28, 2006, 05:59:54 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I read back a bit and have a question.  Where did the quote about a Dr. Viana come from?  In reading the provided link, it seems obvious that Dr. Viana is a psychiatrist on Aruba.  What's his link in this?

Here's what happened with one of his patients:

Buford walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he had. Buford said, "Shingles".  So she wrote down his name, address, medical insurance number and told him to have a seat.  
Fifteen minutes later a nurse's aide came out and asked Buford what he had.  Buford said, "Shingles."  

So she wrote down his height, weight, a complete medical history and told Buford to wait in the examining room.  A half hour later a nurse came in and asked Buford what he had. Buford said, "Shingles."

So the nurse gave Buford a blood test, a blood pressure test, an electrocardiogram, and told Buford to take off all his clothes and wait for the doctor.  An hour later the doctor came in and asked Buford what he had.  Buford said, "Shingles."

The doctor asked, Where?  
Buford said, Outside on the truck.  Where do you want them?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: September 28, 2006, 06:04:11 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I read back a bit and have a question.  Where did the quote about a Dr. Viana come from?  In reading the provided link, it seems obvious that Dr. Viana is a psychiatrist on Aruba.  What's his link in this?

Buford walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he had. Buford said, "Shingles".  So she wrote down his name, address, medical insurance number and told him to have a seat.  
Fifteen minutes later a nurse's aide came out and asked Buford what he had.  Buford said, "Shingles."  

So she wrote down his height, weight, a complete medical history and told Buford to wait in the examining room.  A half hour later a nurse came in and asked Buford what he had. Buford said, "Shingles."

So the nurse gave Buford a blood test, a blood pressure test, an electrocardiogram, and told Buford to take off all his clothes and wait for the doctor.  An hour later the doctor came in and asked Buford what he had.  Buford said, "Shingles."

The doctor asked, Where?  

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
That's a good one, Tyler.  I found Viana's business in the Chamber of Commerce listings--vitamins, massages, and MEDICAL TOURISM!  Charlatan.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: September 28, 2006, 06:05:28 PM »

I'm so glad Beth has been given a respectful and honest opportunity to speak to the Dutch people.  Now, we have Greta's interview to look forward to tonight.  Should be interesting.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: September 28, 2006, 06:06:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Thanks Robert Jensen!

I second that motion, Klaas!  Brought that post over so everybody will see it!  I think Beth was very warmly received and am surprised at the reaction.  Even a small number of responses means lots of people who will not respond saw it and likely feel the same way.  I have read for everybody who writes there are 100 who see and don't write so I think she scored a big win today!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: September 28, 2006, 06:08:24 PM »

Anna - I agree with everything you said about the show!  I'm very happy how Jensen handled the interview.  

But now my hands are tired from jumping back and forth to so many sites copying and pasting, lol  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: September 28, 2006, 06:09:39 PM »

Just posted by Dilbart at RU:

I agree Helen. You don't 'rip apart' the mother from a missing daugther period!

Like said before it was a very respectful and sincere interview. Jensen is only 'ripping' apart our own 'Celebrities' and common fools.
The story was about Natalee missing and the grief of her mother nothing more, nothing less. Beth herself acted very respectful too, no screaming 'boycott' or 'Coruption', so she got the repect she deserved in this show.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: September 28, 2006, 06:11:04 PM »

Just posted by Edwin on the front page:

Good evening from Holland again.
That was a good programm tonight on TV from Jensen.
This must hit some dutch people by the hart en hope they take action!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: September 28, 2006, 06:14:12 PM »

Oh, Dilbart needs to read the new post on the Front Page concerning the lack of laws prohibiting corruption in Aruba!!  Shocked

And he better be careful not bashing Beth, he could be banned for that!  Seems that is all that site exists to do.

But good for him.  Maybe if more of the Dutch see how Beth actually conducts herself and learn that all the exaggerations and lies told about her are just not true, they will come to realize that they are believing the propaganda from certain parties.

This is the way Beth always conducts herself.  I just had not realized that they never actually see her and only have the word of the lunatic fringe for how Beth really is.

. Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: September 28, 2006, 06:15:51 PM »

Well, all I can say is, "Thank you, LORD!"
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: September 28, 2006, 06:22:56 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I am very encouraged to see that most of the Dutch readers on the Site Meter are reading multiple pages.  Not just a look and leave but some have many pages and are still reading and looking.

Sometimes it doesn't take a huge number of people to start something going, just a few that are really dedicated and care about justice.

Looks down:

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: September 28, 2006, 06:23:30 PM »

For every one person who saw the interview, they will tell 4-5 people, who will discuss it with 4-5 more people.  It's better than advertising because people have opened up their minds and hearts to Beth as she did with the Arubans before they slammed the door in her face to protect Paulus and Joran.  It was not to protect K2, but Joran & Paulus.  Somehow Paulus convinced the K2 they were guilty of murder and perhaps but they might be, but I tend to be in the camp of believers that Joran and ultimately Paulus & Anita are more responsible than anyone else, as they are parents, parents mind you, parents who allowed their predator child (and they know what he is) to run loose, raping, pillaging and murdering and then they participated in not only condoning and helping but the big cover-up and denigration of Natalee's and Beth's character which was all a lie and they tried to paint Natalee & Beth to be as slovenly and amoral as they.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: September 28, 2006, 06:25:38 PM »

The doctor asked, Where?  
Laughing

good to see ya!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: September 28, 2006, 06:25:38 PM »

I have no doubt there are many caring Europeans who will embrace Beth's love for her daughter and the need to find justice for her:  Dutch, British, French, et al.  Parents are parents, and most parents, save Paulus & Anita, understand her pain.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: September 28, 2006, 06:27:38 PM »

I have no doubt there are many caring Europeans who will embrace Beth's love for her daughter and the need to find justice for her:  Dutch, British, French, et al.  Parents are parents, and most parents, save Paulus & Anita, understand her pain.

I believe so, too.  People feel the same love for their children the world over.  I do have hope that the Dutch will not just understand Beth's pain and loss, but want to see justice done.

BRING NATALEE HOME
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: September 28, 2006, 06:28:32 PM »

Like said before it was a very respectful and sincere interview. Jensen is only 'ripping' apart our own 'Celebrities' and common fools.
The story was about Natalee missing and the grief of her mother nothing more, nothing less. Beth herself acted very respectful too, no screaming 'boycott' or 'Coruption', so she got the repect she deserved in this show.

Beth has never screamed corruption and boycott, but that's how many have tried to portray her.  Glad she got on TV in Holland  -  I sure hope this is aired in Aruba.  Anyone know?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: September 28, 2006, 06:35:36 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Beth has never screamed corruption and boycott, but that's how many have tried to portray her.  Glad she got on TV in Holland  -  I sure hope this is aired in Aruba.  Anyone know?

No, I'm pretty sure it does not air in Aruba.  Aruba will be able to go to the Jensen website in a couple days and watch the video if they choose to though.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: September 28, 2006, 06:36:05 PM »

Who would have thunk it!  I wish she had appealed directly to the Dutch last summer, but hind sight and all that....

Maybe this interview will cause some of the radicals to have aneurysms from the rising blood pressure.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: September 28, 2006, 06:46:21 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

No, I'm pretty sure it does not air in Aruba.  Aruba will be able to go to the Jensen website in a couple days and watch the video if they choose to though.

On the FP, Linda says she just saw Joran; he's in Aruba.  Hmmmmm

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: September 28, 2006, 06:48:31 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Who would have thunk it!  I wish she had appealed directly to the Dutch last summer, but hind sight and all that....

Maybe this interview will cause some of the radicals to have aneurysms from the rising blood pressure.

I'm wondering of some of the posters at RU will implode if Beth starts to get supportive posts from The Netherlands.  There are already a few on the FP.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.