April 23, 2024, 05:34:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 118604 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: September 28, 2006, 10:40:27 PM »

The bottom line is we all have a life outside this blog, We all have problems or illnesses or whatever of our own..
But will that said..
We are also relentless in standing behind this family and seeking justice
for Natalee.. and it is all of our commitments that is important

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: September 28, 2006, 10:41:05 PM »

Hi!  I have a broken toe from tennis last night and my toe nail is all black.. Well anyway I will wait for actions and not words on this case.. 15 months of all words and no action makes me feel very suspicious of anything.. Too many hinden agenda's and those that you think are your friends turned out to be snakes..  Just my opinion..  I trust very few and some of those I question..  I know thats sad to feel that way but nothing has proven my instinct wrong.. Its been 15 months and we are still chasing our tails.. I need to finish up on sending out emails for my new tennis group..
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: September 28, 2006, 10:41:10 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "memphis"
and I mean no disrespect. If the president of the United States, for whom I have great respect, was reading, I woud not act differently. Please don't tell me to behave.

Memphis, I totally understand what you are saying. I'm trying to explain what I meant when I said that.  We SHOULD be able to be ourselves.  But I believe most people act  a little different around different people, depending on their importance or a guest versus your best friend or close family member.  Does that make sense?

I know Dihannah. You just touched my independent streak and it kinda yelled out.  Laughing
I like it here and part of the draw is the relationships and teasing. I like it and think it is a nice place overall. I know there are times when I cringe, but it's really not that often.  Wink
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: September 28, 2006, 10:41:35 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
So that is all there was about Beth on Greta or did I miss something somewhere

You didn't miss anything.. That was it! Sad

So all Beth said was she had no respect for someone in Karins position  Confused

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: September 28, 2006, 10:41:42 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
OK... what do y'all think?

I don't like the idea of Greta "fitting Beth in" between breaking news and a story on Debra LaFave. Beth deserves better coverage than I feel that she got.

Greta's interviews are bording on pathetic these days.

There is actual information out there that no one knows about, yet the ridiculous MSM contines with the same stupid 5 questions:
1. How do you feel?
2. Do you have Hope?
3. When will the Dutch go to Aruba?
4. Do you like Karen Jansen?
5. What next?

Greta, take a good look at the info out there that everybody wanted to know about. Do you still tend to inclineed to believe JVDS eventhough there are some 30 statements out there that show he has lied every inch of the way?

Funny, we have Dutch readersscratching their head with this information.

How is it that you do do want your viewers to be informed?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: September 28, 2006, 10:42:18 PM »

San, I feel so bad for you after all the practice you have been doing so you would be able to transcribe. Maybe Nancy will have her on soon.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: September 28, 2006, 10:42:30 PM »

Terryd - so sorry to hear about your toe!  Hope it heals quickly!!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: September 28, 2006, 10:43:57 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "sb"
OK... what do y'all think?

I don't like the idea of Greta "fitting Beth in" between breaking news and a story on Debra LaFave. Beth deserves better coverage than I feel that she got.

Greta's interviews are bording on pathetic these days.

There is actual information out there that no one knows about, yet the ridiculous MSM contines with the same stupid 5 questions:
1. How do you feel?
2. Do you have Hope?
3. When will the Dutch go to Aruba?
4. Do you like Karen Jansen?
5. What next?

Greta, take a good look at the info out there that everybody wanted to know about. Do you still tend to inclineed to believe JVDS eventhough there are some 30 statements out there that show he has lied every inch of the way?

Funny, we have Dutch readersscratching their head with this information.

How is it that you do do want your viewers to be informed?

I have wondered how many of these statements Greta has actually read
I mean if she had read them all she would still be covering the case nightly cause there is lots to talk about

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #808 on: September 28, 2006, 10:44:31 PM »

Well,  I think I went over everybody's head.  Sorry you took me out of context.  Good night Monkeys.  

Sweet Dreams and God Bless!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: September 28, 2006, 10:46:21 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
and I mean no disrespect. If the president of the United States, for whom I have great respect, was reading, I woud not act differently. Please don't tell me to behave.

Oh Memphis I really like you. I feel the same way. I know we sometimes get off topic but I am also sure that Beth talks about other things as well.
If Beth reads here she finds a group of humans with all there good as well as a little of who we are as well. She probably gets some kicks out of our off topic post too. JMHO

Thanks Sam. I like you too. Yes, that is 'zactly what I was thinking.

Thanks for understanding. I must admit that sometimes it is hard to "speak your mind' for fear someone will think you a traitor.  Rolling Eyes
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: September 28, 2006, 10:46:33 PM »

Klaasend,

How sad that Greta doesn't do an interview with Beth like Danna has..  I wish Beth or Jug would do an interview with Danna, that would be the best..
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: September 28, 2006, 10:47:43 PM »

Memphis, I totally understand what you are saying. I'm trying to explain what I meant when I said that.  We SHOULD be able to be ourselves.  But I believe most people act  a little different around different people, depending on their importance or a guest versus your best friend or close family member.  Does that make sense?

I know Dihannah. You just touched my independent streak and it kinda yelled out.  Laughing
I like it here and part of the draw is the relationships and teasing. I like it and think it is a nice place overall. I know there are times when I cringe, but it's really not that often.  Wink

I'm with ya! I love to come here because of the friendships and wonderful people.  If we couldn't joke and have fun, I would never come back!  It's the bickering I can't stand.  Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: September 28, 2006, 10:48:01 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Klaasend,

How sad that Greta doesn't do an interview with Beth like Danna has..  I wish Beth or Jug would do an interview with Danna, that would be the best..

Beth did do one interview with Dana but it wasn't very long.  It would be great to hear her on Dana's show again.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #813 on: September 28, 2006, 10:49:19 PM »

Well,  I think I went over everybody's head.  Sorry you took me out of context.  Good night Monkeys.  

Hi Monkeys!!!

Dihannah1, you didn't go over my head! Wink   It's like when your talking to your bestest girlfriend you say things in a different fashion when the children are around than when it girls only at the lake.   Very Happy

I am glad the interview went well for Beth.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: September 28, 2006, 10:49:55 PM »

Did we ever find out who deep throat is?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: September 28, 2006, 10:50:17 PM »

Did we ever find out who deep throat is?

Nope, not yet.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: September 28, 2006, 10:51:21 PM »

I understood you and I appreciated your words.  It is good to have readers here from Aruba, the Netherlands and from Natalee's family.  But, we have to be what we have to be.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: September 28, 2006, 10:52:19 PM »

Quote from: "crazymom"

Hi Monkeys!!!

Dihannah1, you didn't go over my head! Wink   It's like when your talking to your bestest girlfriend you say things in a different fashion when the children are around than when it girls only at the lake.   Very Happy

I am glad the interview went well for Beth.

Exactly!  I also don't like when we mention that other site (Doh, I just did), it gives them ammo. But when we bash them, it lowers us to their level....
Ok, really going now...   got to get some zzzz's

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: September 28, 2006, 10:52:54 PM »

Klaasend,

That can easily be arranged. The MSM has lately done such a disservice to this case because they add nothing new. Its the same lame and lazy questions over and over and over.

The MSM knows damn well there is new info out there ... please do not tell me FOX, CNN and MSNBC that you are upset that little old Scared Monkeys scooped you and you are pouting.

Does anyone not think that if Greta had access to statements that she would have talked about them every night.

Way to help out a missing persons case, after FOX has made millions in advertising off Natalee Holloway.  Ever want to know the difference between the media and blogs ... there ya go.

Isn't it amazing how all the MSM want to have a blog, but yet no blogger wants to be MSM. Food for thought.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: September 28, 2006, 10:53:55 PM »

I hope to have time to read all the Front Page posts from the Dutch.   I do think some were surprised by Beth's demeanor and what she has to say about her daughter's disappearance.

As for Beth screaming or yelling. I have never heard her so much as raise her voice in all this time.  Few of us would have been so polite.

It has to be good for the Dutch to actually see Beth and find out that she does not have a vendetta against anybody and just wants justice for her daughter.  It is heartbreaking to hear her say she doesn't think her daughter's body can ever be recovered now.

Greta at least gave her some face time but I do think that Greta uses Beth and Natalee's disappearance to attract viewers then cuts Beth so short.  Shame on her!  But at least we know her tricks.

And we got to hear from Beth how warmly she was received in The Netherlands!  That has to frost a few, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.