April 26, 2024, 04:53:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 118752 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: September 28, 2006, 11:25:01 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
One thing is for sure though, it was GOOD to see Beth back in front of the cameras. She needs to step it up some.

I have been VERY concerned that she is losing momentum and the Holland trip was a help.

Agreed SB, however, the momentum would have been better served if the media would actually do their job. Stop with the lazy interviews.

My fear is the media is doing a diservice to the story because they refuse to add new details that have come to light. There is a wealth of info out there that never existed 2 months ago, but Greta askes the same stupid questions.

The American people are waiting for the media to actually say something and they refuse to, wonder why?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: September 28, 2006, 11:40:52 PM »

Could MSM be influenced by the millions Aruba is reportedly pouring into advertising?  I think that is why USAToday made such a lame effort to correct their erroneous information about the crime rate on Aruba.

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: September 28, 2006, 11:42:59 PM »

A little from Greta – 9/28/06

Beth Twitty live from Atlanta

Greta – Nice to see you Beth.

Beth – Good to see you Greta.

Greta – Beth it has been more than a year and half traveled lots of miles now to Holland.  When did you get back from Holland?

Beth – Last night.

Greta – Why did you go to Holland?

Beth – Well you know I had an invitation to go and I acted upon it.  And I have been pleaing to Holland for their involvement for a year and a half and I thought now that it’s a possibility that they are sending in this cold case squad from Holland and I though OK I wanted to keep the communication open and show that I also wanted to thank them for the past involvement and hopes of the future involvement.

Greta – You did a how over there.

Beth – I did.

Greta - How were you received?

Beth – Amazingly just so well.  It was such a warm reception they were just terrific and from everyone involved from the taxi cab driver to the hotel conseguirs to the production crew the host everybody was very supportive and they seemed genuinely concerned that there are no answers.

Greta – Did the Dutch recognize you?

Beth – Some did but as soon as if either they heard my name or sometimes they would hear me began to hear me speak yes they knew exactly who I was.  And like I said the reception was so warm they were just great.

Greta – Any effort to reach Joran Van der Sloot and was that your goal in going?

Beth – That was not the goal in going.  You know I would have loved to have that happen and that we discussed that and of course I would have loved to have met with him but it didn’t happen it really wasn’t a goal.  I think the goal was to see the tone of how the feel is for this investigation in Aruba and secondly just to put out a plea that you know I hope for future involvement and that I hope we can have answers.

Greta – Is the investigation going forward.  I mean Karin Janssen is still the chief prosecutor right?

Beth – Right.

Greta – Is there any idea if she is going to retire or if she has plans?

Beth – No I think she is there I don’t thing she is going anywhere at all Greta.

Greta – What’s your thought about Karin Janssen?

Beth – You know I feel as if when you have somebody especially from a foreign country and you don’t take the time to sit down and explain to the family what is going on you know I have no respect for a person in that position.  She could let me no something.  She can keep us updated in someway or at least tell us things that are at least going on.  I mean there is no communication we were such a disadvantage I mean we have to just guess what’s going on.

Greta said or if anything is going on I mean you presume something is going on, I don’t know if I am at that same stage with you.  I know Holland’s “involved” let me ask you what does that mean Holland’s involved?

Beth – Well they have not made it to the island of Aruba as far as I know.  The only thing I was able to receive from a legal attaché is that they are sending in a cold case squad to go over the investigation from the beginning.

Greta – When?

Beth – There is no date on it.

Greta – I guess Beth you’re more patient at this point and more willing to accept that but sort of the statement that they are going to send in a cold case delegation you know naturally my first question is prove it or when or do you have your ticket.

Beth – Well as soon as I ask that I mean they said there is no date and I can’t put a date on it.  You know Greta I think what I keep doing is as long as I keep taking all the right steps and you know if they won’t come on and get with the investigation you know I can’t control that.

Greta – Do you think you are going to get answers eventually?

Beth – You know that’s the one thing that I still think I will eventually get is answers.  I really do I think I will and as far as whether her body is recoverable or not no I don’t really think about too much anymore Greta.

Greta – So you’re convinced that she is dead.

Beth – Yes yes.

Greta – Going to give up hope on getting answers.

Beth – No, I think that I’m going to get answers.

Greta – I think you are too and I don’t think you are giving up either and I applaud you for it and so do all the viewers.

Greta – Beth as always it’s nice to see you.

Beth – You too Greta.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: September 28, 2006, 11:44:39 PM »

San - Thank you!  YOU ROCK!  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: September 28, 2006, 11:52:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

You're welcome.

Goodnight everyone.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: September 28, 2006, 11:53:33 PM »

Nite San!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #846 on: September 28, 2006, 11:56:27 PM »

Wanted to say  hi to you all...
SAN  TY.. I missed the beginning of the show.. Sad   po po here cause sons friends locked his key in his car.. Pffftttt...
Read the FP and was happy to see so many nice comments.. Smile
HUGS to NEMO for Lalas...
Easy... great report for BT.. (so far..LOL.. I wont slap you and K...honest!)

Hope everyone is doing well...  Not been posting much.. been readiong when I can.. and trying to get my life in order!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #847 on: September 28, 2006, 11:57:08 PM »

Quote from: "San"

You're welcome.

Goodnight everyone.

SNOT.. LMAO   Night SAN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: September 29, 2006, 12:01:39 AM »

Hi Angie - great to see you!  Beth's show in the Netherlands went very well.  I think we are all very pleased and relieved it went so well.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: September 29, 2006, 12:02:16 AM »

Thanks, San!  Great job!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: September 29, 2006, 12:06:10 AM »

Hi Angie - great to see you!  Beth's show in the Netherlands went very well.  I think we are all very pleased and relieved it went so well.

Hi Klaas!  Smile  I am relieved too.. Smile  
I am happy for you and your teaching..!!  (you havnt had a student like me yet have yah?  lol)   HUGS to you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: September 29, 2006, 12:09:32 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

I am happy for you and your teaching..!!  (you havnt had a student like me yet have yah?  lol)   HUGS to you!

Thanks Angie!  My students are all very nice so in that way they are alot like you!  I'm really enjoying this job..low stress!  They just called me tonight to SUB for another class next week too (I haven't told Red yet, lol).
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: September 29, 2006, 12:12:23 AM »

Thanks Angie!  My students are all very nice so in that way they are alot like you!  I'm really enjoying this job..low stress!  They just called me tonight to SUB for another class next week too (I haven't told Red yet, lol).

Aweeeeeee  TY  !!! I am happy for you!! You deserve it. You have to be doing a fantastic job to get the calls that you do!  Smile
And I wont tell you have to sub another class.. shhhhhhh.. Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: September 29, 2006, 12:15:37 AM »

Gonna go..  Have a great night everyone~!
 Hugs.. and Hugs to Nemo.. (lalas.. did yah see that? huh? lol)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: September 29, 2006, 12:19:25 AM »

Gonna go..  Have a great night everyone~!
 Hugs.. and Hugs to Nemo.. (lalas.. did yah see that? huh? lol)

Nite Angie!!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: September 29, 2006, 12:41:26 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Lately it's a shock a day from Aruba.  Yesterday was that article Igsigs posted here with comments from the President of the Judges implying the judges ruled correctly or whatever it was he was saying that I did not like the sounds of.

One note concerning that MF post brought over yesterday. It is not sourced and could be something akin to notes from an interview or speech. If Delannoy made even a passing reference to problems with the Judges or within ALE there is a very good chance MF would leave that out.

On the other hand the tone and content reflecting defensiveness and lack of accountability does mirror the type of reports we have seen from Aruba since the beginning, so it could all be true.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: September 29, 2006, 12:44:12 AM »

Site meter still getting hits from NL...will be out of pocket tomorrow, if anyone misses me... Laughing   Wink

G'nite....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: September 29, 2006, 12:54:06 AM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
[
O/T  Anna, my little girl saw a picture of your baby in the red dress and now is trying to dress our male dog in her babydolls dresses! Laughing  Laughing

Too funny!  I wonder what the dog thinks!!
My new daughter in law has a Chihuahua she dresses all the time especially in winter to keep warm.  Complete with boots!  I better not show a picture of that one or your poor dog will find himself wearing shoes.

When I was a little girl I dressed our 2 male Toy Manchester Terriers in dolly clothes.  Now I make costumes & clothes for pets.  LOL.  Life is funny like that.  My dogs actually love their clothes.  They prance around knowing they look adorable.  I made The Wizard of OZ costume in my avatar, and won First Place in a big online costume contest for pets with Dorothy, The Lion, the Tin Man, the Scarecrow & the Wicked Witch.  
http://www.thepoop.com/howloween/default.asp it shows all 5 costumes.  I made my own patterns & wigs too.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #858 on: September 29, 2006, 01:10:11 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "crazymom"
[
O/T  Anna, my little girl saw a picture of your baby in the red dress and now is trying to dress our male dog in her babydolls dresses! Laughing  Laughing

Too funny!  I wonder what the dog thinks!!
My new daughter in law has a Chihuahua she dresses all the time especially in winter to keep warm.  Complete with boots!  I better not show a picture of that one or your poor dog will find himself wearing shoes.

When I was a little girl I dressed our 2 male Toy Manchester Terriers in dolly clothes.  Now I make costumes & clothes for pets.  LOL.  Life is funny like that.  My dogs actually love their clothes.  They prance around knowing they look adorable.  I made The Wizard of OZ costume in my avatar, and won First Place in a big online costume contest for pets with Dorothy, The Lion, the Tin Man, the Scarecrow & the Wicked Witch.  
http://www.thepoop.com/howloween/default.asp it shows all 5 costumes.  I made my own patterns & wigs too.

How adorable are those costumes!!  I bet that really took some patients to do.  You are talented to make clothes for the pooches.  

I am about to fall asleep so I will say goodnight monkeys, see you in the morning.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: September 29, 2006, 01:11:01 AM »

See, I am tired.  I meant patience. LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.