April 23, 2024, 12:43:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 118560 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: September 29, 2006, 11:57:45 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

It was my idea to expose this but MsMarple made it happen.  She has done yeoman's work on this and I think her summary of crimes in Aruba needs some major publicity.  It is worthy of that.  

I wish BOC or somebody in the travel industry would advise us on what we can do to get the word out to tour agents and those responsible for sending people to Aruba unaware of this situation.

Here is the only dorm room Joran should have and goes with San's exercise program.

It has all the makings of home Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: September 29, 2006, 11:59:11 AM »

Instead of Frosted Flakes, this is the new cereal of choice in Aruba

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: September 29, 2006, 12:00:30 PM »

For those that didn't see Red's front page post yesterday, he posted links to all of the statements by suspect in date order.  So if you go to his front page post you can read all of Joran's easily, etc.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/category/nh-statements/
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: September 29, 2006, 12:01:19 PM »

And I found a picture of Dompig for Mrs Red.  I know it is him by the Big Head:

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: September 29, 2006, 12:01:53 PM »

And I found a picture of Dompig for Mrs Red.  I know it is him by the Big Head:

It looks like him Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: September 29, 2006, 12:03:16 PM »

Gee Klaas we're on page 47 already.  It seems likes yesterday we changed threads. Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: September 29, 2006, 12:06:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Replay of Jensen's show with beth on NOW!

Replay of the show right now in the Netherlands!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: September 29, 2006, 12:07:48 PM »

San, it has all the makings of home?

Anna- I like your icons and your sunshine, hope your hands improve too.

Easy- I agree, the thought of more victims is distressing but then if there are more victims, won't Joe T have had some responsibility in that? I do wonder if defense attorneys of his variety ever feel responsible.....

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: September 29, 2006, 12:13:02 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Anna you and MsMarple keep the pressure UP, your thread is very important and I luv ya for making renfro bluster and threaten !

It was my idea to expose this but MsMarple made it happen.  She has done yeoman's work on this and I think her summary of crimes in Aruba needs some major publicity.  It is worthy of that.  

I wish BOC or somebody in the travel industry would advise us on what we can do to get the word out to tour agents and those responsible for sending people to Aruba unaware of this situation.

Here is the only dorm room Joran should have and goes with San's exercise program.

Are you sharing this info with Beth's travel awareness site?  They might want to build a data base that gives true insight into various travel destinations.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: September 29, 2006, 12:14:50 PM »

Welcome to all the posters in the Netherlands reading the site and statements!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: September 29, 2006, 12:16:07 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
San, it has all the makings of home?

Anna- I like your icons and your sunshine, hope your hands improve too.

Easy- I agree, the thought of more victims is distressing but then if there are more victims, won't Joe T have had some responsibility in that? I do wonder if defense attorneys of his variety ever feel responsible.....

I don't think defense attorneys feel anything until something hits home and then they change their tune.  Joe T has made it very clear he is in it for the money and will flip on a dime if the price is right.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: September 29, 2006, 12:17:24 PM »

Over 1000 people reading the site right now, 88% are from the Netherlands due to the Jensen replay!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: September 29, 2006, 12:19:05 PM »

Good morning.  I slept late and woke to find that Jensen's show is re-airing -- wooo hooo!!!!  More people will see it and know what all the fuss is about from some of us.  Maybe the Dutch will take over that island and run the scum right into the KIA.  Maybe I'll go check the front page to see what our guests from the Netherlands had to say.  

Ms. Marples, you da bomb with your crime thread.  I used to come here for info, but until I started posting I didn't explore the site and realize just how much info there is here and how dedicated and smaht you guys are.  I also didn't know until shortly before registering that Red and Mrs. Red were long time Aruba visitors and had done so much to help Beth and Dave.  You guys are pretty unique.  

Oh, I found a cowboy emoticon on msn yahoo, copied it to my pictures file, but I don't know how to add anything to posts.  If anyone could help?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: September 29, 2006, 12:20:59 PM »

I will stop with my silliness as I have an appointment and must go.  Call it a coincidence if you like but Aruba never even published crime stats or mentioned them until we started our vigil and documenting them, etc.

I am very adamant that it is our thread that brought about this attention to this matter because if you don't think so, try to find crime stats for the past few years, they do not exist.  Now suddenly we have claims that crime is down?

Down from what?  They said there was no crime even claimed one murder in the last twenty years via Dr. Peter Tarlow.  MsMarple and I have written (even if we do not receive responses) lots of folks, some of whom may have even contacted Aruba for information on this.  We have not let lofty places intimidate us one bit.  But without MsMarple's document skills, it would be harder to do.  She deserves

And then the rest of you pitched in and helped find all of this

This was a group effort and a really important one for us monkeys.  We did a fantastic job and it has caught the eye of many I am sure.  The response speaks for itself.  

Any of you can copy her summary on page 6 of that thread and send it to anybody.  Please do!  Get the word out that the crime rate is nothing like what is claimed just the way you tracked down incidences of crimes they apparently chose to ignore and not include in their count.  We have called them out on this.  

Will be back late but in the meantime

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: September 29, 2006, 12:22:54 PM »

Over 1000 people reading the site right now, 88% are from the Netherlands due to the Jensen replay!

do you know how to get stats from Google.com such as how many searches for "Natalee Holloway" there have been in the last 24 hours?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: September 29, 2006, 12:23:05 PM »

Cool!  Quick, say something in Dutch!  Does Anheuser-Busch count? lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: September 29, 2006, 12:23:25 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

do you know how to get stats from Google.com such as how many searches for "Natalee Holloway" there have been in the last 24 hours?

Nope, lol  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: September 29, 2006, 12:27:55 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
[
Are you sharing this info with Beth's travel awareness site?  They might want to build a data base that gives true insight into various travel destinations.

Easy,
That is an excellent idea.  I will work on that when I return this evening if MsMarple hasn't already done so.  It does tie right in with her efforts but it did not occur to me that she might use this information as well.  Good thinking and thanks!

Meanwhile, if any visitors care to read the compilation here is the link again and the Summary of crimes is on Page 6.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=188

Now I am really off or will be late.. . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: September 29, 2006, 12:28:26 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

Nope, lol  Laughing

there used to be a way to do this.  You could see what impact news programs and shows had on the world because you could see trends in internet searches. pretty neat
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: September 29, 2006, 12:28:31 PM »

Is the FP working okay?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.