March 29, 2024, 01:25:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 116859 times)
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2006, 09:12:54 PM »

Shell....stay strong...I quit 8 years ago.  It is tough at times but you can make it happen!!!!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2006, 09:13:11 PM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
I thought this was a clean cage!!!! Wink

blah....what's UP with that?     Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hey Monkeys.....Just doing some PTA stuff and lurking.

I just got that... Embarassed  Embarassed

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2006, 09:13:32 PM »

From Nancy Grace in September 2005

I want to go back to Beth Twitty and ask you, Beth, is there anywhere to go at this juncture?

TWITTY: Well, Nancy, I actually think there is, and I`ve had five of Joran`s statements that are printed in Dutch translated for me. You know, he states specifically in one of his statements, he prefaced it with, well, now, my third statement was not true, now here`s the truth. We drove -- I drove Natalee to my home at 1:40 a.m. on May 30th. He says he has sex with her. You know, if kidnapping -- and she`s coming in and out of consciousness when -- as he`s describing her in these statements.

http://tinyurl.com/kka2r

And didn't the somewhat recycled girlfriend of Freddy, Carmen (?) work at a hospital??
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 09:14:55 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Couldn't resist.  How are you?  Been crazy busy since July when I was laid off from my job.  I wonder how I ever worked and raised my 3 kids.  I don't have time to work!!!!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 09:15:20 PM »

Ok... moving back on topic....

So someone tell me why them hitting her with the car is so far out of touch... except for Freddy and the camera.... HMMM>..

however, they mention hitting the girl with a car - jvds mentions it...

they need to explain an injury....

they are cleaning the car in the middle of the night... early morning... it's just a thought...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2006, 09:17:28 PM »

Couldn't resist.  How are you?  Been crazy busy since July when I was laid off from my job.  I wonder how I ever worked and raised my 3 kids.  I don't have time to work!!!!

I moved the story to the lounge... because the play on words was so funny!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2006, 09:18:08 PM »

So someone tell me why them hitting her with the car is so far out of touch... except for Freddy and the camera.... HMMM>..

they are cleaning the car in the middle of the night... early morning... it's just a thought...

hitting her with the car is a very possible theory...I think
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2006, 09:21:11 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

I think most don't think it's possible... but it just makes sense to me... except I have to wonder how Freddy fits into that scenario....

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2006, 09:22:46 PM »

Shell....stay strong...I quit 8 years ago.  It is tough at times but you can make it happen!!!!

So you are saying the urge never goes away? I had a feeling that would be the case. Listen, if you quit 8 years ago, do not ever have another one! I will remind you how hard it was to quit if you ever have a desire to light one up!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2006, 09:26:06 PM »

Hey Monkeys...

Pardon for bustin in, but I haven't seen Easy post in awhile.

Am I just missing him, or is he away?

TIA...

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2006, 09:26:10 PM »

I think most don't think it's possible... but it just makes sense to me... except I have to wonder how Freddy fits into that scenario....

I dont think Freddy is really involved.  He only come into the story because Joran told him the REAL truth.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2006, 09:27:16 PM »

maybe someone can email him Jaq... I thought I saw posts from him on Sunday... before we crashed...

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2006, 09:28:41 PM »

maybe someone can email him Jaq... I thought I saw posts from him on Sunday... before we crashed...

Yes, it's only been since Sunday but it feels longer...

I'm just being an overprotective monkey I guess. Embarassed

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2006, 09:30:28 PM »

Freddy, hmmm, he had a car and could drive, correct? If one needed a ride home in the wee hours, who would you call? A friend, like Freddy? I think the evening involved more than just J and the K2's. Them dropping off J and Natalee at the beach and then going home to sleep? No way! JMHO, but I think they met up with others, somewhere, somehow. Just becasue some of J's friends could not take him to CnC's, doesn't mean they said no to meeting up with him later.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2006, 09:36:25 PM »

Easy was around on Sunday, bought a new print. Seemed very " up'. Was goiing to look at putting some stuff on his walls.
Shell, good for you ! ! I smoke, wish I didn't. Am coming down with something that is going around work. Be brave. I quit before and then started up.
If I get a bad chest cold I will try to not smoke and then quit again.

I was out of it earlier, hot and cold, typed Paulus as PUS, but it suits him doesn't it.
Had some chocolate medicine. With a Tylenol. Mmmmm... medicine.
nummy.
The interview that Beth is doing, I would like to see it with subtitles, any chance it will be on the Dutch TV ? I did watch the reenactment on some Dutch channel, but I can't remember what langauge it was in ! ! Or if there were Subtitles.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2006, 09:37:54 PM »

I dont think Freddy is really involved.  He only come into the story because Joran told him the REAL truth.

But don't forget Blah, Freddy has been known to film rapes, etc. and that fact alone, brings up more suspicion regarding Freddy. Don't forget their references to "bringing THE camera" to Fraddy...it's like a camera which all knew what the purpose was....the testimony didn't say "a" camera, but THE camera, as if all knew what that camera did.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2006, 09:38:14 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"

So you are saying the urge never goes away? I had a feeling that would be the case. Listen, if you quit 8 years ago, do not ever have another one! I will remind you how hard it was to quit if you ever have a desire to light one up!

Unfortunately, the urge never goes away.  I always want one especially when having cocktails!!!!  I resist because know how hard it is to quit.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2006, 09:42:00 PM »

My Mum quit smoking and her " urge" went away. Every once in awhile she said she wanted one... every couple of months, but then she would do some deep breathing and try to think of something else and it went away.
Oh, Easy, he mentioned a guy who cut his lawn who had a cute MIL.
Clue # 1.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2006, 09:42:49 PM »

Apparently, Freddy knows the truth as to what happened to Natalee. Freddy has not told what he knows. In my book, Freddy is right there on the "S" list with J and the K2's.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2006, 09:43:09 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"

Unfortunately, the urge never goes away.  I always want one especially when having cocktails!!!!  I resist because know how hard it is to quit.

But I can tell you from experience if you quit and then just have one with a drink... you will be so sick... so don't even bother..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.