April 30, 2024, 01:15:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 119203 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: September 27, 2006, 12:33:50 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Hey Monkeys ... briefly spoke with Beth tonight ... actually late this afternoon. Forgot she was still overseas ... oops. Sorry about that 6 hours difference Beth.  Shocked

The Dutch show airs tomorrow she stated. She is doing well. They have done prepping and pre-taping for show. All involved with the show have been very nice.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO  GLAD THEY WERE NICE TO BETH
Hopefully they were helpful too.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: September 27, 2006, 12:34:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Mrs Red-

You know I guess you don't choose the username with rat in it, if you're anything akin to a nice guy?  Laughing

Klaas-

I know we looked at the european shoe size charts? Was that what explained that differential? I know I wear a 10 in US and a 42 in european - but what was the size conversion for a 14 men's?

http://www.kswiss.com/kswiss/sizechart.html

49 Europe and 13 UK

Isn't 10.5 ABNORMALLY small for someone of Joran's height?

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: September 27, 2006, 12:39:50 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
I'm thinking of the statements by Joran & Paulus about that Monday's escapades at the Racquet Club.  

This is all supposition on my part.  The Twitty's notify the chaperone they are enroute to Aruba and they have the name Joran from one of the Twitty twins who was playing in the Texas Hold'em tournament.  The chaperone calls the police to check on ALE's progress and tells them that the family is enroute and the name they have is Joran. The police tip off Paulus that some girls family is enroute and that Joran left from Carlos N Charlies with the missing girl.  They mention that CnC's is a place where drinks are drugged.  Paulus quickly gets on line to search drugs & drinking & what could happen.  He quickly prints out a list of attorney's phone numbers too.  He grabs a gym bag for an alibi reason to go see Joran and heads out to find Joran.  He intercepts Joran somewhere enroute to the hotels and tells him what is coming down is that the family of the girl is heading to Aruba.  Paulus told Joran to secure a good hiding place for the meantime. I think it took them all by surprise that they showed up at 3ish AM - the vdS were hoping it would be a confrontation during the day, while Joran was safely at school.  So they had to fly by the seat of their pants to come up with a story.  Being dumb naive boys, they didn't realize that the HI dropoff story wouldn't fly too far.  Paulus realizes this after visting the hotel Tues early AM with the posse & poliz.  Paulus relaizes that wherever Joran put the body is not good enough, so he takes over the disposal job to completely disappear the body.  Then he set about calling in the favors from the few corrupt cops he knew he could trust to bumble & saboutage the investigation.   I even think the many inconsistencies in the stories, the finger pointing was part of the subterfuge to confuse the issues.  I think as the media descended on Aruba, the gov't realized the need to aide in the coverup in an effort to safe tourism and it snowballed out of Paulu's control.

great post sunfreak....yep..the cops r so guilty of disposing of her body

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: September 27, 2006, 12:44:09 PM »

BBL y'all...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: September 27, 2006, 12:46:35 PM »

Made a slight modification to my flow chart  Laughing

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: September 27, 2006, 01:02:10 PM »

Klaassend

Do you think it would be possible to do a couple route maps similar to the ones in the timeline thread sticky, except using sattellite photos?

Also, can you use Google Earth scale info to figure out the exact distance from FH to Marriott?  I'm pretty sure it's 0.6 miles but I've read different figures and want to be certain I have it right.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: September 27, 2006, 01:03:46 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Klaassend

Do you think it would be possible to do a couple route maps similar to the ones in the timeline thread sticky, except using sattellite photos?

Also, can you use Google Earth scale info to figure out the exact distance from FH to Marriott?  I'm pretty sure it's 0.6 miles but I've read different figures and want to be certain I have it right.

Shizaru - I'll see what I can do but may not get to it right away.  I've got some "real" work to do today.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: September 27, 2006, 01:07:00 PM »

Klaassend

Shizaru - I'll see what I can do but may not get to it right away.  I've got some "real" work to do today.

Just happened to think, maybe this is something Sunfreaks could do for you?  She's gotten real good at Google Earth and is looking for a project!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: September 27, 2006, 01:07:27 PM »

O/T - 7-ELEVEN FIRES BACK AT VENEZUELA'S CHAVEZ, DROPS CITGO AS GAS SUPPLIER TO STORES

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com for more
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: September 27, 2006, 01:11:40 PM »

Klaassend

Just happened to think, maybe this is something Sunfreaks could do for you?  She's gotten real good at Google Earth and is looking for a project!

I posted that idea earlier today when she was online but maybe she didn't  see it.  I don't have her e-mail addy, could you ask her to e-mail me
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: September 27, 2006, 01:20:08 PM »

Shizaru - if I can find her email address in my 10,000 emails in my inbox I will..ha ha
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: September 27, 2006, 01:23:12 PM »

Quote from: "Whodunit?"
Mrs Red-

You know I guess you don't choose the username with rat in it, if you're anything akin to a nice guy?  Laughing

Klaas-

I know we looked at the european shoe size charts? Was that what explained that differential? I know I wear a 10 in US and a 42 in european - but what was the size conversion for a 14 men's?

49 Europe and 13 UK

Joran is abnormal.  He is a freak.

To answer your question yes it is abnormal and I do not believe that is his shoe size.

My younger nephew (17) is 5.10 and he wears an 12
My older nephew (23) 6.1 and he wears 13.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: September 27, 2006, 01:28:27 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Mrs Red-

Klaas-

49 Europe and 13 UK

To answer your question yes it is abnormal and I do not believe that is his shoe size.

My younger nephew (18) is 5.10 and he wears a 12

Correction younger nephew is 18 Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: September 27, 2006, 01:35:06 PM »

Mrs Red-

Klaas-

49 Europe and 13 UK

I was going to answer this, earlier, but wasn't sure what normal is....Maybe it's all genetic...my older son is 6'1" and wears a 10.5, and the younger is 5'11" and wears a 9.5.  Yet, they have friends who are around the same height or a little taller who wear 14 and up.  I'm 5'9" and wear 8.5 but my sister at 5'7" wears a 10, and my hubby is 5'10" and wears a 9.5...but these are all US sizes....Maybe the sporter inherited his mother's feet, in addition to her complexion Wink ...though at his height, you'd think he'd fall over.. Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: September 27, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Oh my, shoe sizes. There is an old saying. Not sure exactley how it goes.
The size of the shoe refect the size of the penis. Could be a reason for wearing a shoe to big for the foot. LOL

I do not think it has to do with the difference between European and US size charts.

I want to see Freddys statemment. Is it coming soon?

Just a swinging with the tribe
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: September 27, 2006, 01:37:52 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
I'm thinking of the statements by Joran & Paulus about that Monday's escapades at the Racquet Club.  

This is all supposition on my part.  The Twitty's notify the chaperone they are enroute to Aruba and they have the name Joran from one of the Twitty twins who was playing in the Texas Hold'em tournament.  The chaperone calls the police to check on ALE's progress and tells them that the family is enroute and the name they have is Joran. The police tip off Paulus that some girls family is enroute and that Joran left from Carlos N Charlies with the missing girl.  They mention that CnC's is a place where drinks are drugged.  Paulus quickly gets on line to search drugs & drinking & what could happen.  He quickly prints out a list of attorney's phone numbers too.  He grabs a gym bag for an alibi reason to go see Joran and heads out to find Joran.  He intercepts Joran somewhere enroute to the hotels and tells him what is coming down is that the family of the girl is heading to Aruba.  Paulus told Joran to secure a good hiding place for the meantime. I think it took them all by surprise that they showed up at 3ish AM - the vdS were hoping it would be a confrontation during the day, while Joran was safely at school.  So they had to fly by the seat of their pants to come up with a story.  Being dumb naive boys, they didn't realize that the HI dropoff story wouldn't fly too far.  Paulus realizes this after visting the hotel Tues early AM with the posse & poliz.  Paulus relaizes that wherever Joran put the body is not good enough, so he takes over the disposal job to completely disappear the body.  Then he set about calling in the favors from the few corrupt cops he knew he could trust to bumble & saboutage the investigation.   I even think the many inconsistencies in the stories, the finger pointing was part of the subterfuge to confuse the issues.  I think as the media descended on Aruba, the gov't realized the need to aide in the coverup in an effort to safe tourism and it snowballed out of Paulu's control.

great post sunfreak....yep..the cops r so guilty of disposing of her body

let's see now,,,,,,, what fits into a gym bag nicely ?   Shoes,,, tennis shoes ?   Size 13 tennis shoes ???  where are the obviously 'incriminating' shoes Paulus?   you ass-wipe

''Go Cowboys"'  !!!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: September 27, 2006, 01:41:07 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

I was going to answer this, earlier, but wasn't sure what normal is....Maybe it's all genetic...my older son is 6'1" and wears a 10.5, and the younger is 5'11" and wears a 9.5.  Yet, they have friends who are around the same height or a little taller who wear 14 and up.  I'm 5'9" and wear 8.5 but my sister at 5'7" wears a 10, and my hubby is 5'10" and wears a 9.5...but these are all US sizes....Maybe the sporter inherited his mother's feet, in addition to her complexion Wink ...though at his height, you'd think he'd fall over.. Laughing

Looks like he did fall over a few times Laughing

I can see understand a person being 6'1" and wearing a 10.5.  When you add 4 more inches it just doesn't jive.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: September 27, 2006, 01:46:01 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

Oh my, shoe sizes. There is an old saying. Not sure exactley how it goes.
The size of the shoe refect the size of the penis. Could be a reason for wearing a shoe to big for the foot. LOL

I do not think it has to do with the difference between European and US size charts.

I want to see Freddys statemment. Is it coming soon?

I was staying away from that saying about foot size....and encountered some websites while looking at international shoe size charts besides the K-Swiss one Klaasend posted.   The thought did enter my mind about wearing a shoe too big....kind of like the pants hanging on cheeks, etc.   Wink

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: September 27, 2006, 01:47:27 PM »

bbl...got to get some things done..

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: September 27, 2006, 01:50:17 PM »

I need to get some work done myself.  I'll be lurking and not posting for a while.   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.