April 20, 2024, 02:13:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Caylee Anthony Bill - KnayKnay's suggestion  (Read 14763 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: October 23, 2008, 05:58:59 PM »

KnayKnay would like to get a bill passed called the Caylee Anthony Bill.  Please share ideas about that in this thread,
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 06:05:29 PM »

My email is knayknaysm@live.com

Please email me so that we might start to discern where you might fit in and then we'll just go from there k?

I cannot give you the exact details but can start to discuss what we need to do next and give general information. I've started this process and this will take a very long time, so stick with me please. This is very important. We all want to protect the one's that are precious to us.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 06:13:16 PM by klaasend » Logged

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 06:09:19 PM »

E-mail sent, KnayKnay.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 06:09:21 PM »

oopsie I guess it's knayknasm@live.com Sorry!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 06:09:53 PM »

My email is knayknaysm@live.com   (corrected by klaasen)

Please email me so that we might start to discern where you might fit in and then we'll just go from there k?

I cannot give you the exact details but can start to discuss what we need to do next and give general information. I've started this process and this will take a very long time, so stick with me please. This is very important. We all want to protect the one's that are precious to us.

Thank you!

tried to email you....

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<knayknaysm@hotmail.com>
    (reason: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable)

« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 06:12:57 PM by klaasend » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ILoveTeaching85
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 06:09:57 PM »

What does this bill state? What do you want to never happen again? I am curious, and give you applauds for taking on such a big task of trying to pass a bill, I know it is not easy!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 06:12:55 PM »

KnayKnay, the two emails I've sent you have come right back to me.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 06:13:51 PM »

Okay, I just got the new one.   Lol.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 06:14:14 PM »

I cannot be too specific until the patent is done but I can tell you this - we have a truly UPHILL battle royale. The things that I've got in the works will prevent a child from never being found. Just the introduction of this particular item will cause this type of crime to drop substantially just by being made public. Does that answer your question?

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 06:17:38 PM »

Does this somehow involve Rob?  I know he was really excited about something a while ago, but I never got to hear what it was.  (Always a day late and a dollar short!)

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 06:19:51 PM »

Not that I know of - but I would adore for him to get involved with this.

The very first thing we need to do is find the CHEAPEST (least expensive) way to get an idea patented. I've started the research, but anything you guys can add will be appreciated.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 06:21:43 PM »

Thank you!

Quote from: pink angel on October 13, 2008, 04:49:39 PM
I think we should work at getting a Caylee's Law on the books.

If your child is under the age of 12, it should be illegal to wait longer than a few hours hours to report to LE that your child is missing.

You would report a baby missing sooner than a teenager, so the hours would have to be worked out when making Caylee's law... but no parent should get away with not reporting a missing child longer than a day in my book.

=====================

I am with you gal pal, as I said in the other thread.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 06:24:26 PM »

oopsie I guess it's knayknasm@live.com Sorry!

this one came back too...so I added a y in the second knay

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 06:25:08 PM »

Thank you!

Quote from: pink angel on October 13, 2008, 04:49:39 PM
I think we should work at getting a Caylee's Law on the books.

If your child is under the age of 12, it should be illegal to wait longer than a few hours hours to report to LE that your child is missing.

You would report a baby missing sooner than a teenager, so the hours would have to be worked out when making Caylee's law... but no parent should get away with not reporting a missing child longer than a day in my book.

=====================

I am with you gal pal, as I said in the other thread.

Great ideas pink! Maybe somehow we can work them into the wording. I was informed today (and I don't know how true it is) that we may not even have to go as far as getting the bill passed. If my idea is patented and accepted, someone else will give money and run with it. So I don't know how far we will be able to take this, but let's give it hell k?

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 06:26:08 PM »

Yes I'm sorry - REALLY OUT OF IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMAIL = knayknaysm@live.com

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 06:31:52 PM »

I have this really neat program called ventrilo - we can talk on microphones over the internet for free all at one time (well ten of us at a time anyway). We should try and schedule a meeting after we get a good head count.

Once you show interest - I'll show you how to download and use the program. Make sure you have a headset that has a mic on it.

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008, 06:35:51 PM »

What I would love to see result from this case is the awareness of just how many people go missing in a day, a month, a week, a year.......and for it to become automatic that as soon as a missing person is reported, there is a court appointed representative for that missing person who will do anything and everything on their behalf.  This way, all missing persons would be afforded the same search efforts, resources, etc., and there wouldn't be the possibility of the family impeding the investigation or attempting to stifle those search efforts in an attempt to either hide their family member or their own involvement in the disappearance.

Mandatory reporting, of course, would be another equally important link in the chain.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 06:37:47 PM »

What I would love to see result from this case is the awareness of just how many people go missing in a day, a month, a week, a year.......and for it to become automatic that as soon as a missing person is reported, there is a court appointed representative for that missing person who will do anything and everything on their behalf.  This way, all missing persons would be afforded the same search efforts, resources, etc., and there wouldn't be the possibility of the family impeding the investigation or attempting to stifle those search efforts in an attempt to either hide their family member or their own involvement in the disappearance.

Mandatory reporting, of course, would be another equally important link in the chain.

Great ideas!!! This "idea" would take care of ALL those things and even more!!!!!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 06:41:05 PM »

Great ideas!!! This "idea" would take care of ALL those things and even more!!!!!

That would be incredible!

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2008, 01:20:17 AM »

This is a FABULOUS idea!!!  It solves so many issues all at once! Not all missing persons have dynamic family members capable of using the media to call attention to their plight. Some may not even have a family available to keep the search going.
And then as you said, there's the family with a member or members who are involved.....

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.