March 28, 2024, 08:49:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Caylee Anthony Bill - KnayKnay's suggestion  (Read 14672 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2008, 09:48:48 AM »

I will start putting all of the ideas down on paper and we will start forward progress.

For those of you wondering about the patent - I have a product that will help take care of all of these problems that I am awaiting a patent on.

The bill I am speaking of will go hand in hand with this product. This thread is for the bill - the product stuff is separate and I will need help with it also but have given my email for that purpose.

The bill stuff we will work on together as a group here. Hope that clears some stuff up. I was totally out of it yesterday and should have waited until I had a clearer head to start this process. Thank you for all your help!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
its a mystery 2 me!
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2008, 07:42:45 PM »

I cannot be too specific until the patent is done but I can tell you this - we have a truly UPHILL battle royale. The things that I've got in the works will prevent a child from never being found. Just the introduction of this particular item will cause this type of crime to drop substantially just by being made public. Does that answer your question?

I would be interested in helping, but I have maybe a stupid question.  Why do you need a patent to have a bill passed?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2008, 04:48:43 PM »

What I would love to see result from this case is the awareness of just how many people go missing in a day, a month, a week, a year.......and for it to become automatic that as soon as a missing person is reported, there is a court appointed representative for that missing person who will do anything and everything on their behalf.  This way, all missing persons would be afforded the same search efforts, resources, etc., and there wouldn't be the possibility of the family impeding the investigation or attempting to stifle those search efforts in an attempt to either hide their family member or their own involvement in the disappearance.

Mandatory reporting, of course, would be another equally important link in the chain.

In case Rob made it over here, I wanted to ask if anyone has ever tried to institute something such as what I mentioned above.   Knowing as much as Rob knows about missing persons and what really goes on in the efforts to find them, I'm curious to see what his opinion is as to whether something like that would even work in the first place, and if the issue as to why something like this doesn't exist is mainly one of dollars and cents.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 01:19:52 PM »

Just following up on where we stand.  Any updates?   I did send you my email address and haven't heard back, so hoping it went to correct person!

Anxiously waiting to help out on something useful and that helps children, as it at will at least deter future occurrences.

I'm ready to Rock and Roll on this!   

And THANKS KNAY for what you are doing!!!   Curious about your product, can you share?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2008, 01:45:41 PM »

Knay Knay, where'd you go?? 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2008, 01:51:47 AM »

Hi Monkeys! I'm still new here but Knay Knay I'd love to do anything that I can to help.

It's people like you who change the world & make it a better place for
  everyone!
merker
Scared Monkey

Justice for the children!

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2008, 10:39:12 AM »

Hello to all monkeys,
This is my 1st post on SM.

Caylee’s Law:
If you are the guardian of a minor child and that child goes missing, you should be required by law to report the missing child to LE within 24 hours or face felony charges and mandatory jail time.

What do we need to do to get a law for Caylee passed?

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/caylees-law--a-law-to-protect-children

We need to do this for Caylee.
Where Is Caylee?
Justice for Caylee!
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2008, 12:32:29 AM »

The reporting within 24 hours is a great idea. But the patent...wondering if this is a mandatory chip of some sort?
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.