April 26, 2024, 05:14:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307910 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: October 26, 2008, 05:22:06 PM »

I really do believe that the entire Anthony family is fully cognizant that Caylee is dead.  They know from LE that there was a dead body in the trunk and in the backyard.  They no doubt know a lot more about the evidence than we do.  I don't think for a moment that they believe Caylee is alive somewhere or they would be out there looking, they wouldn't be so antagonistic to Tim Miller, and George would still be driving his billboard around.  If my child was being charged with murder and my granddaughter was dead and missing, I would do everything possible to find the real murderer.

I also believe that Baez has been preparing the family for Casey's defense from the very beginning.  Just before Casey's third arrest, Baez stated on NBC that Casey was prepared for the worst.  I believe that what we are seeing from the Anthonys is a performance that has been orchestrated by Baez.  The goal is most likely to keep as much public sentiment as possible behind Casey in an attempt to establish a level of reasonable doubt that could mean the difference between life in prison and injection.

Lee has been MIA and I also believe that his absence is because he is about to possibly become the guilty party if/when incest becomes an issue in court.  Baez will blame Casey's psychological problems on being an incest "victim", whether she was actually Lee's victim or not.  Was this also why Lee's pregnant girlfriend hit the road?  Is this why Lee wouldn't give his DNA without a subpoena?

We were told at one point that the family was told by LE about the results of the DNA and paternity.  LE knows who Caylee's father is.  They have that information because it's vital to the investigation.  I don't know if we ever established that the paternity results came from the evidence in the trunk, Jesse's paternity test, or other sources.  We were also told that George was the only family member who had not been aware of Caylee's biological father.  Is this when George bought the gun?  If I recall, he was missing for a few days around that time.
Gosh, do you think he really told her to prepare for the worst.  When the surgeon came in to operate on my foot, he said my foot injury was the worst he had ever seen and he wished he could just walk away from me ......I told him  if he didn't have any faith in himself to please just walk away.   he did.  I had a different doctor and Im glad.  If I were Casey, I would feel the same way, but I guess she doesn't have a choice...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: October 26, 2008, 05:22:28 PM »

ok, so this is O/T but it's funny, I went to see my mom at the nursing home dressed as a vampire and they were all in Church, but the Pastor said "come on in" so I handed out candy as I sang "The Old Rugged Cross",,,,,,,,,,well it takes all kinds, right????

How sweet!  I just don't see a vampire and "The Old Rugged Cross" going together.   
Oh, I know but it is a very small town and the elderly people love it when I come to see them.....

He didn't try to lay hands on you first??

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: October 26, 2008, 05:23:33 PM »

ok, so this is O/T but it's funny, I went to see my mom at the nursing home dressed as a vampire and they were all in Church, but the Pastor said "come on in" so I handed out candy as I sang "The Old Rugged Cross",,,,,,,,,,well it takes all kinds, right????
Sometimes the unplanned, unexpected are the funniest. ROFL
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: October 26, 2008, 05:23:53 PM »

How sweet!  I just don't see a vampire and "The Old Rugged Cross" going together.   
Oh, I know but it is a very small town and the elderly people love it when I come to see them.....

He didn't try to lay hands on you first??

No, his wife plays the piano!!!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: October 26, 2008, 05:25:17 PM »

I really do believe that the entire Anthony family is fully cognizant that Caylee is dead.  They know from LE that there was a dead body in the trunk and in the backyard.  They no doubt know a lot more about the evidence than we do.  I don't think for a moment that they believe Caylee is alive somewhere or they would be out there looking, they wouldn't be so antagonistic to Tim Miller, and George would still be driving his billboard around.  If my child was being charged with murder and my granddaughter was dead and missing, I would do everything possible to find the real murderer.

I also believe that Baez has been preparing the family for Casey's defense from the very beginning.  Just before Casey's third arrest, Baez stated on NBC that Casey was prepared for the worst.  I believe that what we are seeing from the Anthonys is a performance that has been orchestrated by Baez.  The goal is most likely to keep as much public sentiment as possible behind Casey in an attempt to establish a level of reasonable doubt that could mean the difference between life in prison and injection.

Lee has been MIA and I also believe that his absence is because he is about to possibly become the guilty party if/when incest becomes an issue in court.  Baez will blame Casey's psychological problems on being an incest "victim", whether she was actually Lee's victim or not.  Was this also why Lee's pregnant girlfriend hit the road?  Is this why Lee wouldn't give his DNA without a subpoena?

We were told at one point that the family was told by LE about the results of the DNA and paternity.  LE knows who Caylee's father is.  They have that information because it's vital to the investigation.  I don't know if we ever established that the paternity results came from the evidence in the trunk, Jesse's paternity test, or other sources.  We were also told that George was the only family member who had not been aware of Caylee's biological father.  Is this when George bought the gun?  If I recall, he was missing for a few days around that time.

I believe they know Caylee is gone and all that Cindy spews is for the defence of her daughter.
She is not as vulnerable as Geo. - she still has something to fight for (her daughter) and it appears that is what this family has always done...fought for one reason or another.
George it seems, has always been slightly out of the loop.  Not respected
by Cindy, Lee or Casey.  He's hanging on to a thin thread - the cord that
Cindy holds.  Life must be hell for him...
Maybe it will turn out that he has been truthful to LE behind closed doors...I certainly hope so.  If he has, he knows his days with Cindy are numbered.  Just my opinion.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: October 26, 2008, 05:28:22 PM »

<< snipped >>
   You are a crazy old fart!
Thank you Mammy for the compliment and for using the last part of my name  Shocked
Most people just type OF   versus even  OldF   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: October 26, 2008, 05:28:40 PM »

In the last video I saw on NG, Cindy grabs Georges shirt, then he yanks her back, then she yanks on him.  I wonder how much of that went on all the time???

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: October 26, 2008, 05:29:26 PM »

Hi A-1

On NBC Today, Baez was interviewed and he stated that Casey and the family had been prepared for the worst, although they hoped for the best.  I don't have the date, but it was a few days before the Grand Jury.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: October 26, 2008, 05:29:47 PM »

I don't take Casey at her word that she had a miscarriage. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: October 26, 2008, 05:31:09 PM »

Hi A-1

On NBC Today, Baez was interviewed and he stated that Casey and the family had been prepared for the worst, although they hoped for the best.  I don't have the date, but it was a few days before the Grand Jury.
Thank you SS.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: October 26, 2008, 05:31:12 PM »

Tater, I 'fully' understand your sentiments, but, situations like this are some DEEP sh*t! I go deep...real deep. I've tossed around Cindy's "grandson" fluke and that is the only thing that makes any sense to me. She only has one grandchild; where did the grandson thing even enter her mind? It didn't 'enter' her mind..it was already there! Lee is the dad!
[/quote]

Could possibly be in reference to a "Grandson" lost due to a miscarriage Casey had?
[/quote]

Could have simply been a twist of the tongue.It happens Michael,really...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: October 26, 2008, 05:33:08 PM »

Or possibly an abortion that she called a miscarriage?????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: October 26, 2008, 05:33:14 PM »

<< snipped >>
   You are a crazy old fart!
Thank you Mammy for the compliment and for using the last part of my name  Shocked
Most people just type OF   versus even  OldF   

Fart isn't anything to some words I've seen that I'd never use.  I love reading your posts.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: October 26, 2008, 05:33:24 PM »

Public sentiment at this time isn't going to matter in a jury trial.
Baez needs money for her defense, the " experts" cost alot of money.
Baez is working in conjunction with Todd Black at the media company and that isn't about any courtroom festivites, it is about money and Baez getting his fees paid.
He has worked 3.5 months and I can't assume he is just keeping track of how many billable hours. He thinks or he has a guarantee of a cut from future or present media deals. This is a crap system, isn't it ?
Cindy has shown that money is a prime motivator in her life. Hence the plea for cash for the search for Caylee. Like to see what the withdraws will be, how much for directors fees, etc, that's what's it's all about for that damn family.
The picture of a Zani with Casey and Caylee never saw the light of day, it's just all bs.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: October 26, 2008, 05:35:25 PM »

Hi A-1

Yes, I've heard Baez say that a couple times now..right before the GJ and after.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: October 26, 2008, 05:35:45 PM »

I read on a forum in the beginning that there was a boy/adoption prior to Caylee.  I have searched endlessly to find it to no avail.  If anyone has heard this or sees it, plz let me know.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: October 26, 2008, 05:36:00 PM »

That is what I would believe, not sure why............ah maybe cause she always lies? Yup

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: October 26, 2008, 05:37:54 PM »

That is what I would believe, not sure why............ah maybe cause she always lies? Yup

Anything is possible when it comes the Anthonys.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: October 26, 2008, 05:41:58 PM »

In the last video I saw on NG, Cindy grabs Georges shirt, then he yanks her back, then she yanks on him.  I wonder how much of that went on all the time???
Wasn't there an interview or something with Cindy where her nose looks like someone had smacked it ? It was B4 casey was rearrested.
In one of the interview tapes, the detective called Cindy on the fact that she was telling the OCSD one story and the media another story. They were on to her, August 5 was the date, I think. In the interview, he said something like we're going to look foolish if she comes walking in here. Until the results were back from the FBI lab, they were considering all possibilities. IMO They would have been stupid if they had just made their minds up first few days in. The OCSD wanted to find her alive and put more effort into it than the family. Any family or friend take a drive to Sawgrass, ask questions of anyone ? Not as far as I know. Because they knew what Casey was like and were no longer hoping for the best, they knew what he outcome was. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: October 26, 2008, 05:42:44 PM »

FWIW -   On May 25, at a "no clothing party" where Casey wore only an American flag, Huizenga told investigators Casey had an emotional run in with a man that she "claimed she had a miscarriage with."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.