March 28, 2024, 01:00:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305966 times)
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1120 on: October 26, 2008, 06:44:06 PM »

I just called the "New" Find Caylee Anthony Hot Line. I got a prerecorded message (by George), telling me to call either of the two other phone numbers that are given. Or, you can leave a message at the tone.

Gosh George...I just might have had important information to the whereabouts on your Granddaughter. If I leave a message, when do you plan on calling be back?? This week? Next week? I would have called the other numbers you listed....but damn...that was my last quarter! Oh well....if you were really serious about looking for Caylee...ALIVE, and wanted my "tip", I guess you or someone else should've picked up the phone.     

Colt - they know Caylee's not alive, they are just going through the motions for the defense.

And of course....you're 100% correct!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: October 26, 2008, 06:44:40 PM »

I just called the "New" Find Caylee Anthony Hot Line. I got a prerecorded message (by George), telling me to call either of the two other phone numbers that are given. Or, you can leave a message at the tone.

Gosh George...I just might have had important information to the whereabouts on your Granddaughter. If I leave a message, when do you plan on calling be back?? This week? Next week? I would have called the other numbers you listed....but damn...that was my last quarter! Oh well....if you were really serious about looking for Caylee...ALIVE, and wanted my "tip", I guess you or someone else should've picked up the phone.     

Chuck
Thanks for passing on the info. That is just so wrong on so many levels. Did George give you info on how to donate to the new "foundation"?

You know, I am surprised that information was not in the message Chuck got when he called the tip line!

Maybe one of the Anthony's will read this forum....and update their phone message.

Chuck

George said he is searchin 24/7 he is a very busy man yanno. i bet he doesn't have time to read the monkeys..

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: October 26, 2008, 06:46:10 PM »

littletxlady:

I could have gone all week without that visual. Ewwwwwww.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: October 26, 2008, 06:47:55 PM »

littletxlady:

sorry slow day....

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1124 on: October 26, 2008, 06:49:44 PM »

This might be OT, but why do people think that CA has been the breadwinner in the A's family.  Didn't George retire from the police dept. thus earning him a pension?  And hasn't he been working?
George was allowed to resign...usually code for "resign or we'll fire you", so I doubt he'd be entitled to a pension. Seems he had anger management issues (Dad, meet plate-glass window. Window, meet Dad.)
How do you know this? Link please? I know I read Rick, Cindy's brother stated the reason would come out in the trial. He aslo stated about the plate glass window, but didn't believe the two were connected. The window incident happened after he left the police department...no?
my mistake re: the window. But, Rick did say he was more or less forced to resign.

But still, ya think he has anger issues?

I just spent the afternoon rereading some stuff around the web.  I will give the exact quote and location in a minute.  Rick said he resigned from the force because Cindy wanted him to eventually take over her father's car dealership.  He said another family member had a successful dealership and Cindy was envious of the lifestyle it afforded them.  Then George had the argument with his father in law and the window issue happened.  George then tried to run his own dealership and it failed.  They lost everything and moved to Florida.

here it is:
Rick's response
Cindy wanted George to go into the car business with his dad. His dad had a nice used car lot that did pretty well. The only

thing was George couldn't get along with his dad. Within the first year they got into a fight at the lot and George put his

father through a plate glass window. George was asked to leave. George then started his own used car lot as he bought up a

small one a few miles from his dad's. He second mortgaged his and Cindy's home and when the lot went under they lost their

home in Niles, Ohio. They then moved to Florida and assumed a mortgage at their present location. This is 100 percent true.
I know them personally. Believe me they are really stupid.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/so...F57ESH2VME/p36

Another little tidbit.

Earlier post was correct. Cindy no longer wanted George to work in law enforcement. Unknown to cindy, and against her wishes, George applied for a position with the Orlando Sheriffs Office. One day while George was out, a couple of Deputy's came to their home. Cyndi was home (remember...George was not), and she answered the door. The SO was there to speak with George about his job application. This was the first time Cyndi knew that he had gone behind her back, and applied....anyway!

All I can say, is that George told me "The crap hit the fan!"

Colt45 - I am amazed at the amount of information that you have after just having three conversations with George.

Almost 5 hours face to face, the first time. George needed someone to "vent" to.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: October 26, 2008, 06:50:11 PM »

Chuck
Thanks for passing on the info. That is just so wrong on so many levels. Did George give you info on how to donate to the new "foundation"?

You know, I am surprised that information was not in the message Chuck got when he called the tip line!

Maybe one of the Anthony's will read this forum....and update their phone message.

Chuck

George said he is searchin 24/7 he is a very busy man yanno. i bet he doesn't have time to read the monkeys..

And when he's not searching, he's watching the people who have Caylee. 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1126 on: October 26, 2008, 06:50:38 PM »

This might be OT, but why do people think that CA has been the breadwinner in the A's family.  Didn't George retire from the police dept. thus earning him a pension?  And hasn't he been working?
George was allowed to resign...usually code for "resign or we'll fire you", so I doubt he'd be entitled to a pension. Seems he had anger management issues (Dad, meet plate-glass window. Window, meet Dad.)
How do you know this? Link please? I know I read Rick, Cindy's brother stated the reason would come out in the trial. He also stated about the plate glass window, but didn't believe the two were connected. The window incident happened after he left the police department...no?

1. I was using the window/Dad sit to illustrate George's temperment.
2. I'm not a linky person. If I have something REALLY BIG to share, of course I will include the link. But for just general speculation....no links. I am a nonparticipating (for the most part) member of another board where one couldn't even say "the sun is shining" without certain posters demanding a link. Which is why I don't participate there much.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1127 on: October 26, 2008, 06:50:59 PM »

I would like to ask a question and see what theories are out there. In what case scenario would dogs possibly be able to have found the traces of chloroform both in the trunk of the car and by the pool? Presuming if I may that what we have heard, that the chloroform is "pure" and not a result of chemicals combining, or from decomposition itself......

I'm so glad you posted this part about the chloroform being pure.  I was so sure I'd read that.  So doesn't that make all the speculation about Casey researching on the computer as to how to mix it up a moot point ? 

No it doesn't rule out making the chloroform...but it does rule out the "accidental appearance  Kobilinsky spoke of on NG...the fact that it was in "pure form" means that it was either purchased or carefully extracted from the mixture when concocted... According to the make your own chloroform website it falls to the bottom of the container and then you pour off the rest of the mixture leaving you with your desired chloroform....

I think this kind of makes using the recipe as a cleaning agent hard to grasp as well...according to the recipe it would take large amounts of the ingredients to come up with a very small amount of usable chrloroform....and TONS of ice....even with most homes having an ice maker on their fridge I am doubtful....the amount of bleach and pool shock to make enuf to cleanse that trunk would most likely be more than they kept in stock on a regular basis...IMO...

I am also curious if a glass container was found in the trunk or elsewhere in the car or Casey's belongings that would have been storing her concoction...and how many rags were thrown in the garbage when the cleanup crew at Hopesprings sabotaged this whole case...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: October 26, 2008, 06:52:47 PM »

Okay, I am just reading the last few pages because I have been so busy lately, I haven't really had time to do much catching up. Anyway, did Des leave us? If so, I am sorry for that. I really enjoyed her posts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: October 26, 2008, 06:55:16 PM »

Hello all monkeys........ looks like you have all been busy on here! I have been so sick the last 2 days and I have over 200 pages of catching up to do. last I heard was the FBI docs were released and we monkeys still do not know who the daddy is.  ( which is something I was expecting to know by now) Is there anything else I have missed? TIA

so sorry you have been sickly.....glad that you must be feeling better..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: October 26, 2008, 06:55:27 PM »

littletxlady:

sorry slow day....

Photo has been deleted by me.  I find it very disturbing.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: October 26, 2008, 06:55:29 PM »

Chuck

Chuck

And when he's not searching, he's watching the people who have Caylee. 

Absolutely!! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: October 26, 2008, 06:56:05 PM »

Okay, I am just reading the last few pages because I have been so busy lately, I haven't really had time to do much catching up. Anyway, did Des leave us? If so, I am sorry for that. I really enjoyed her posts.
Yes, she has.  However I talk to her often and she is fine.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: October 26, 2008, 06:56:48 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

IT HAS JUST BEEN REVEALED WHERE GEORGE HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR CAYLEE

EDIT:  removed head up a** photo because it's disturbing, lol 

HOLEY MOLEY!!  WTF is THAT??????

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: October 26, 2008, 06:56:49 PM »

I'm still waiting for the release of documents (if they ever are) that tell what the heck was done to Casey's' car once it got back to the Anthony house  and before LE  impounded it.

Have been reading over various statements today, it really sounds like OCSO was not aware of the importance of the Pontiac until 7/16.  In none of the 4 A's statements taken 7/15 was the Pontiac mentioned.  It seems that LA & KC used the garage for giving privacy to OCSO when in the Hopespring Dr residence with CA & GA.  The Pontiac was not sealed as evidence until 7/16, there was only one mention of the Pontiac & that was in the 3rd 911 call to OCSO, which I believe was the big bafoo, which I am sure that creature CA blames on OCSO for not reporting to her call in a timely manner.  We know that KC was taken off by OCSO to take the tour of the related areas of interest in the kidnapping, so really I could not tell if LA, CA & GA were left at Hopespring Dr. without OCSO presence when KC took the Detectives for the run around but in the surmising statements by OCSO it was plainly stated that when the reporting officer arrived at Hopespring Dr. 7/16 that the Pontiac was parked on the street & was pointed out to the reporting officer as the vehicle that was being towed to the OCSO forensic storage unit, so to me it appears that the Pontiac was removed from the garage ONCE OCSO realized they were wanting to process the Pontiac & it certainly appears that had the 911 calls not been referenced the A's DID NOT MENTION the Pontiac except that it was THEIR vehicle & was being reported as stolen, but on 7/16 it was an item of interest in a kidnapping.  It was weeks later that I can see that LA speaks of the odor of the Pontiac while it was housed in the garage & he was going in & out of the garage as it would hit him in waves causing his inability to stay within the garage with the airing out vehicle.

I would really like to understand why the whole clan was not locked up, they all made false statements to OCSO & held crucial information hoping they were going to get away with it.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: October 26, 2008, 06:58:13 PM »

littletxlady:

sorry slow day....

LOL!  I think it is funny. This whole case is disturbing to me.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: October 26, 2008, 06:59:13 PM »

<snipped>

2. I'm not a linky person. If I have something REALLY BIG to share, of course I will include the link. But for just general speculation....no links. I am a nonparticipating (for the most part) member of another board where one couldn't even say "the sun is shining" without certain posters demanding a link. Which is why I don't participate there much.

Neither am I.

Welcome to the cage Tevye

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: October 26, 2008, 06:59:53 PM »

littletxlady:

sorry slow day....

It wasn't Cirque du Soleil.  Definately strange.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: October 26, 2008, 07:00:37 PM »

Chuck

I can't wait for the prosecution to question the A's about all this crap..I'd love to know who they were speaking of when they said they knew who had Caylee and they were closing in on them, and I want them to produce the picture of ZG, Casey and Caylee....these are just a couple of things.

Also weren't the A's supposed to see their evil offspring this weekend?

Rest in Peace Caylee

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: October 26, 2008, 07:01:08 PM »

Yes, she has.  However I talk to her often and she is fine.

Thanks Always! I am glad to know she is okay, especially after her recent loss. My heart goes out to her, and her posts will be missed by me. I appreciate your letting me know. I am out of the loop of late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.