April 19, 2024, 05:09:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307377 times)
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1260 on: October 26, 2008, 08:55:30 PM »

Let me add: If George was in trouble, and called me for help (he has both #), and it was LEGAL, I'd be there in less than one hour....at any given time.

I admire your willingness to reach out to someone in need...
I have wondered for a while now and am going to go ahead and ask you this question...if you do not want to answer I understand. You and your wife met George and if I remember correctly, Cindy as well...Did your wife walk away from this meeting with the same feelings as you did about George and Cindy ? And how does your wife feel about the situation now?
Sorry for being so nosy...I am a monkey after all....

We both felt the same when we left George. As far a Cindy, Only I have talked to her, and it was only a couple of times. She seemed plesent.

My wife and I are both saddened on how things are turning out for everyone in the Anthony family....EXCEPT for Casey. We both think she should rot in jail! But thats just us...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: October 26, 2008, 08:56:35 PM »

Sunny... I share the same fears as you ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: October 26, 2008, 08:57:30 PM »

In the words of the infamous "MichaelJ:" tis better to be ignored than to be banned !!!!
BTW: who finds it interesting that "Father's Day" is such a big part of this case, yet, Caylee has no father? Paternity WILL solve this case; I promise! 

Mister Michael J,
This is actually profound.  Never connected those dots, even though they were sitting there the whole time.  Interesting....

Actually, I found it odd that a family who lived so close (Lee out of the home, but 1 1/4 miles away) Casey in the home) did not mark Father's Day with any type of celebration for George.

Cindy took Caylee out of town without Caylee's mother to visit Cindy's father (with a Father's Day card) and then forgot that was on Father's Day.

Odd, eh?

The fam

IIRC, Mother's Day showed Cindy the same treatment... I think I remember her stating Caylee and Casey were not around that day.  (I could be thinking of  July 4th, but I seem to recall they didn't spend Mother's Day together, either).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: October 26, 2008, 08:58:19 PM »

Let me add: If George was in trouble, and called me for help (he has both #), and it was LEGAL, I'd be there in less than one hour....at any given time.

I have wondered for a while now and am going to go ahead and ask you this question...if you do not want to answer I understand. You and your wife met George and if I remember correctly, Cindy as well...Did your wife walk away from this meeting with the same feelings as you did about George and Cindy ? And how does your wife feel about the situation now?

We both felt the same when we left George. As far a Cindy, Only I have talked to her, and it was only a couple of times. She seemed plesent.

My wife and I are both saddened on how things are turning out for everyone in the Anthony family....EXCEPT for Casey. We both think she should rot in jail! But thats just us...

Thanks for answering! And no....it's not just y'all.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: October 26, 2008, 08:58:47 PM »

I share those excat same concerns. (Hi Sunny!)
Lacy Peterson showed up eventually. Keep the faith. TES will do their thing.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: October 26, 2008, 08:59:08 PM »

Why did Muffy show the picture of the scared kitty?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: October 26, 2008, 09:01:24 PM »

I've been thinking about the last time I saw my youngest Grandchild..1 year ago this week.Kissed his litte feet as we said good bye,not knowing that 10 days later I would see him again in ICU on life support because of neglect and abuse.I didn't kiss him that day cause he was so beaten up I dared not cause him any more pain.I will never forget the gut wrenching pain that caused our family.you see I had lost my only child 2years before that and that baby was new hope.I'm sorry for rambling ,but I hate the Anthony's right now.They have lost a gift we all would have gladly accepted and loved.(Sorry Klass for going off topic..I'm done with my rant)In the words of Carpe...I hate them all.

I am so, so terribly sad to read this...I can't imagine the pain..... and I can't understand ANYONE EVER hurting an innocent child

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1267 on: October 26, 2008, 09:01:30 PM »

O4Bull ... shoperoo believez speculation the Lee Anthony is "uncalled for".  I believe that speculation without a credible source ... without an official or family source ... is crossing the line of speculation and "will not go there".

However ... that is our opinion and we are entitle to our opinions.  ]Neither one of us has even implied that discussion regarding this topic whould be "shut down".

I do not know who shoperoo is and ... did not see her/his original post ... only the one you quotes.  However ... her thoughts on the topic do reflect mine.  It is comforting to know that I am not alone with my opinion on the topic.

Janet

I know how much this bothers you, so I try not to say something every time it comes up, but I'm only human.   I like you and think you have a very kind heart.  I just don't agree with you completely and that's what makes a forum interesting.  It would be boring if we were all posting the same thing, over and over and agreeing with each other on every issue.
My point was simply that I thought the words "uncalled for" are a little bit strong.  It made me feel like it's a topic that should not be brought up.  As ugly as it is, I think it has a part in this investigation and I'm totally okay if I'm wrong.  I don't have to be right, I'm just throwing out my opinion, just like you and all the other monkeys.

BTW, you are hardly alone!!  I think a lot of monkeys share your view and I totally respect your right to it.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: October 26, 2008, 09:02:02 PM »

I notice that every witness at one time or another has mentioned that Casey states Caylee was spending time at Coco Beach.  That is quit a distance I know from everything, but there are pictures from an friends outing to Coco as well.  Just thinking outload.

She mentions a lot of places but according to her cell phone pings she never left the Orlando area .
Just because her cell phone did not ping does not mean she did not leave Orlando.  There was nearly an entire day without any pings at all.  I leave my cell phone behind sometimes when I do not want to be bothered.  Just going through all the places she mentioned, and remembering the experts advice that there is a little truth in every lie.  Not saying that I think Coco to be a point of interest, but did find it interesting that every witness mentions it meaning that Casey thought it important enough to mention to each of them at one time or another.

Why do they always say that on TV? I'm not challenging you about this, since I know zero about phone pings, but they repeat that over and over, the pings show that she never left the area- the phone acts like a GPS in showing  your movements. LP in particular says that every time he's on....   
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 09:13:51 PM by San » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: October 26, 2008, 09:03:14 PM »

thanks for posting it...so did I

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1270 on: October 26, 2008, 09:03:47 PM »

IIRC, Mother's Day showed Cindy the same treatment... I think I remember her stating Caylee and Casey were not around that day.  (I could be thinking of  July 4th, but I seem to recall they didn't spend Mother's Day together, either).

Total lack of respect to someone who houses, clothes, and feeds you...as well as puts up with your countless thefts and ill treatment. 
Not shocked at all over here...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: October 26, 2008, 09:04:43 PM »

Sunny... I share the same fears as you ...

thanks Brandi and Cubbee....I am in the BEST of company with my thougts and fears

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1272 on: October 26, 2008, 09:04:43 PM »

Sorry for the repost then Sunny.  I have not completely read every single post from today yet.  Wont happen again.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: October 26, 2008, 09:05:15 PM »

jj .. you are right. I have been continually saying, "keep the faith" regarding LE having the evidence they need for a conviction all along. I know better than to doubt Tim and TES. Tim said, "we will find Caylee."

I am sorry for my momentary block there. I do have faith in Tim. They will find her.

Thanks for bringing me back to my senses. LOL

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: October 26, 2008, 09:06:12 PM »

Why did Muffy show the picture of the scared kitty?????

I found the tone of some of the posts were sounding less than friendly, in my opinion. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: October 26, 2008, 09:06:53 PM »

No Colt it is not just y'all.....there are many. many, many that feel the same way

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1276 on: October 26, 2008, 09:07:23 PM »

I notice that every witness at one time or another has mentioned that Casey states Caylee was spending time at Coco Beach.  That is quit a distance I know from everything, but there are pictures from an friends outing to Coco as well.  Just thinking outload.

She mentions a lot of places but according to her cell phone pings she never left the Orlando area .
Just because her cell phone did not ping does not mean she did not leave Orlando.  There was nearly an entire day without any pings at all.  I leave my cell phone behind sometimes when I do not want to be bothered.  Just going through all the places she mentioned, and remembering the experts advice that there is a little truth in every lie.  Not saying that I think Coco to be a point of interest, but did find it interesting that every witness mentions it meaning that Casey thought it important enough to mention to each of them at one time or another.

Why do they always say that on TV? I'm not challenging you about this, since I know zero about phone pings, but they repeat that over and over, the pings show that she never left the area- the phone acts like a GPS in showing  your movements. LP in particular says that every time he's on....   
I know what you mean.  Since everyone seems to know about this, my thoughts are that maybe Casey did too, which could be the reason for the lapse in phone calls on one day.  Everyone is looking one way, when in fact that might be exactly what she wants and why she is so confident in herself.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: October 26, 2008, 09:09:44 PM »

thanks JJ....I keep trying to remember that others were found...but I really have a sinking feeling....Casey has IMO at minimum of 3 people who have helped her cover up and that cover up might include ensuring that Caylee can not be found.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: October 26, 2008, 09:11:06 PM »

From Orlando Sentinel
Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards | Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco, Sentinel Staff Writers
September 27, 2008

Tale about Tampa trip

The latest records show that Cindy Anthony also doubted stories her daughter told about the sitter.

Anthony began to suspect in late June that the woman did not exist when Casey told her a convoluted tale of a car accident in Tampa that landed Fernandez-Gonzalez in the hospital with a concussion.

Investigators say her cell phone calls indicate she never left the Orlando area during that time.

"She fabricated this whole story so that she would justify to me why I couldn't talk to Caylee," Cindy Anthony told detectives in an Aug. 1 videotaped interview. "She knew that if it wasn't a reasonable thing, I would say, 'Where the hell are you?' "

Anthony said she suspected her daughter may have actually been leaving the child with friends.

"I think that Zani at this point was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zani is now whoever is watching Caylee," the grandmother said.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/orl-casey2708sep27,0,119664.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: October 26, 2008, 09:11:38 PM »

In the words of the infamous "MichaelJ:" tis better to be ignored than to be banned !!!!
BTW: who finds it interesting that "Father's Day" is such a big part of this case, yet, Caylee has no father? Paternity WILL solve this case; I promise! 

Mister Michael J,
This is actually profound.  Never connected those dots, even though they were sitting there the whole time.  Interesting....

Actually, I found it odd that a family who lived so close (Lee out of the home, but 1 1/4 miles away) Casey in the home) did not mark Father's Day with any type of celebration for George.

Cindy took Caylee out of town without Caylee's mother to visit Cindy's father (with a Father's Day card) and then forgot that was on Father's Day.

Odd, eh?

The fam

Maybe somebody can explain to me why this original quote has become such a topic ...

maybe I'm missing something ....  I know "lot's" of ppl that don't have big "to do's" for Father's Day or Mother's Day for that matter ...

I'm not seeing how Cindy going to see her father in a nursing home and taking Caylee is such "a big part of this case" (maybe I am just missing something).... In reading Casey's myspace ... from her comments, I don't find it surprising that she did not spend the afternoon doting on George ...

I realize the facts support that this is perhaps the last day Caylee was seen alive ... but I thought the speculation was because Cindy confronted Casey about her grandparents checking account ... not because of who Caylee's father might be ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.