April 19, 2024, 07:04:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307391 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: October 26, 2008, 09:13:49 PM »

Sorry for the repost then Sunny.  I have not completely read every single post from today yet.  Wont happen again.

Sorry....I it was not a repost for me...I was agreeing with you that it was very touching..  but I can see how you might have thought I meant I posted it too....sorry for the misunderstanding

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1281 on: October 26, 2008, 09:14:01 PM »

From Orlando Sentinel
Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards | Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco, Sentinel Staff Writers
September 27, 2008

Tale about Tampa trip

The latest records show that Cindy Anthony also doubted stories her daughter told about the sitter.

Anthony began to suspect in late June that the woman did not exist when Casey told her a convoluted tale of a car accident in Tampa that landed Fernandez-Gonzalez in the hospital with a concussion.

Investigators say her cell phone calls indicate she never left the Orlando area during that time.

"She fabricated this whole story so that she would justify to me why I couldn't talk to Caylee," Cindy Anthony told detectives in an Aug. 1 videotaped interview. "She knew that if it wasn't a reasonable thing, I would say, 'Where the hell are you?' "

Anthony said she suspected her daughter may have actually been leaving the child with friends.

"I think that Zani at this point was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zani is now whoever is watching Caylee," the grandmother said.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/orl-casey2708sep27,0,119664.story
Thank you Miss Janet.  I was trying to think of every possible scenario yesterday at the spa while I was supposed to be relaxing.  I can not get this case off my mind.  I know what the cell pings show, I just keep running through all the lies she has told everyone.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1282 on: October 26, 2008, 09:14:54 PM »

I notice that every witness at one time or another has mentioned that Casey states Caylee was spending time at Coco Beach.  That is quit a distance I know from everything, but there are pictures from an friends outing to Coco as well.  Just thinking outload.

She mentions a lot of places but according to her cell phone pings she never left the Orlando area .
Just because her cell phone did not ping does not mean she did not leave Orlando.  There was nearly an entire day without any pings at all.  I leave my cell phone behind sometimes when I do not want to be bothered.  Just going through all the places she mentioned, and remembering the experts advice that there is a little truth in every lie.  Not saying that I think Coco to be a point of interest, but did find it interesting that every witness mentions it meaning that Casey thought it important enough to mention to each of them at one time or another.

Why do they always say that on TV? I'm not challenging you about this, since I know zero about phone pings, but they repeat that over and over, the pings show that she never left the area- the phone acts like a GPS in showing  your movements. LP in particular says that every time he's on....   
I know what you mean.  Since everyone seems to know about this, my thoughts are that maybe Casey did too, which could be the reason for the lapse in phone calls on one day.  Everyone is looking one way, when in fact that might be exactly what she wants and why she is so confident in herself.
Dolce, I had this same thought, maybe she did try to confuse things regarding the cell phone pings.  I also think, even if she did leave the phone behind, she would have had a "temporary" phone, or borrowed(with or without permission) another phone.  I am hoping that LE has looked at the rest of the families phone records for pings to see if on the day(s) her phone was abnormally silent, there was a number that showed up only on that day.  I don't see her going anywhere without a phone when she had an older car and was probably in some scary places at night if she did indeed scope out places or "displace" her at night.

When she says she left her at the steps at Sawgrass, I wonder if in reality she disposed of her close to there, and then an accomplice came along and moved her.  That's how she could say, "of all the things I've said, that is the truth, I don't know where she is". (my paraphrase)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1283 on: October 26, 2008, 09:15:09 PM »

Sorry for the repost then Sunny.  I have not completely read every single post from today yet.  Wont happen again.

Sorry....I it was not a repost for me...I was agreeing with you that it was very touching..  but I can see how you might have thought I meant I posted it too....sorry for the misunderstanding
Its all good Sunny.  Sorry for the snip back.  Its been a touchy day..LOL  ::HUGS:: 

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: October 26, 2008, 09:15:57 PM »

OK -i have listened to all the BS i can from GA in one night. The interview was after Casey was arrested this last time. George says that he knows Caylee has been moved nine times. I cannot find it...

I feel like pullin my hair out by the roots..

Don't pull your hair out!!   I remember him saying she had been  moved but I do not remember the amount of times...but it strike me as an excessive amount..so if you heard none and I am that was what he said

Thanks sunny. i thought i was losing my mind there for a minute. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1285 on: October 26, 2008, 09:16:24 PM »

Thanks Dolce for the link to the tribute. It's hard for me to sit and watch, I just cry. This little girl never had a chance against her mother. Every time I hear someone say that KC deserves this or that, I want to puke. Caylee is the one that deserved a life, her mother made the decision to look down into those beautiful trusting brown eyes and take take her life. Why? To get even with her own Mommy? To free up a bit more time to party? To fit into her new boyfriends life better? What a load of crap. She could have just walked away and left her with Cindy, but she chose not to. Now Cindy is putting on a prize performance in order to keep her daughter from getting the death penalty.

Well, now Halloween is here and little Caylee won't be dressing up and going begging. Then there is Thanksgiving, no booster seat for the baby, no family members gathering around the table. Then Christmas will be here, how will Cindy and George feel then? No stocking to fill, no presents to buy, no Christmas morning with Caylee. I hope Cindy will get good and angry with KC and bring that hammer down on her. I hope the holidays grip Cindy to the soul and get her to open her eyes and spill her guts with all she knows. Her daughter needs to pay the price for what she did and the Anthonys need to stop covering for her. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: October 26, 2008, 09:17:01 PM »

Its all good Sunny.  Sorry for the snip back.  Its been a touchy day..LOL  ::HUGS:: 

no problem little mamma!!  You have 2 wonderful reasons IF you get a little snappy from time to time...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: October 26, 2008, 09:18:03 PM »

I notice that every witness at one time or another has mentioned that Casey states Caylee was spending time at Coco Beach.  That is quit a distance I know from everything, but there are pictures from an friends outing to Coco as well.  Just thinking outload.

She mentions a lot of places but according to her cell phone pings she never left the Orlando area .

From Orlando Sentinel
Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards | Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco, Sentinel Staff Writers
September 27, 2008

Tale about Tampa trip

The latest records show that Cindy Anthony also doubted stories her daughter told about the sitter.

Anthony began to suspect in late June that the woman did not exist when Casey told her a convoluted tale of a car accident in Tampa that landed Fernandez-Gonzalez in the hospital with a concussion.

Investigators say her cell phone calls indicate she never left the Orlando area during that time.

"She fabricated this whole story so that she would justify to me why I couldn't talk to Caylee," Cindy Anthony told detectives in an Aug. 1 videotaped interview. "She knew that if it wasn't a reasonable thing, I would say, 'Where the hell are you?' "

Anthony said she suspected her daughter may have actually been leaving the child with friends.

"I think that Zani at this point was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zani is now whoever is watching Caylee," the grandmother said.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/orl-casey2708sep27,0,119664.story

CASEY NEVER LEFT THE ORLANDO AREA!!

NANCY GRACE
Child Neglect Charge Dropped Against Casey Anthony
Aired October 21, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: So what about it? To Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter helping in the search for Caylee. What about the possibility that any remains of little Caylee is outside the Orlando area? I don`t see it.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: None. None. None whatsoever. She never left the Orlando area, like the young lady said. And I`ve got to tell you this. If you look at the ping maps that are right now in the possession of the FBI, the marshals and the sheriffs, and Rob Dick, you`ll see she never left the area. She`s never off that cell phone. Almost 800 phone calls between -- in that one period there that everybody`s looking at, and they all are in the Orlando area. Never left the area at all.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/21/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: October 26, 2008, 09:18:37 PM »

Invision ... you are right. The original quote in your last posted answer has nothing really to do with my replies about Father's Day not being celebrated in the Anthonys' home. Sometimes, for a newbie (I am one) .. it's easier to just keep derailing a bit by replying to a post. I am sorry I am guilty of that, because it is not easy for me to undo quotes yet here.

I still find it odd that Cindy found it important to visit her father on Father's Day but none of George's children found it important enough to make it an occasion to mark with George.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1289 on: October 26, 2008, 09:18:46 PM »

Dolce, I had this same thought, maybe she did try to confuse things regarding the cell phone pings.  I also think, even if she did leave the phone behind, she would have had a "temporary" phone, or borrowed(with or without permission) another phone.  I am hoping that LE has looked at the rest of the families phone records for pings to see if on the day(s) her phone was abnormally silent, there was a number that showed up only on that day.  I don't see her going anywhere without a phone when she had an older car and was probably in some scary places at night if she did indeed scope out places or "displace" her at night.

When she says she left her at the steps at Sawgrass, I wonder if in reality she disposed of her close to there, and then an accomplice came along and moved her.  That's how she could say, "of all the things I've said, that is the truth, I don't know where she is". (my paraphrase)
Yes finding the truth in the lies is what is so impossible.  I too thought that her "this is the truth" was interesting in regards to Sawgrass, and then she changed it to the park in mid-investigation.  Wonder if the LE got too close to something?  Maybe she did not leave her with Zanny at Sawgrass, but rather another resident of Sawgrass in order to help dispose of the body....
Again just thinking out loud as my mind is full of possibilities on this case.  I am currently just exploring all the options out there.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: October 26, 2008, 09:19:00 PM »

Thanks Dolce for the link to the tribute. It's hard for me to sit and watch, I just cry. This little girl never had a chance against her mother. Every time I hear someone say that KC deserves this or that, I want to puke. Caylee is the one that deserved a life, her mother made the decision to look down into those beautiful trusting brown eyes and take take her life. Why? To get even with her own Mommy? To free up a bit more time to party? To fit into her new boyfriends life better? What a load of crap. She could have just walked away and left her with Cindy, but she chose not to. Now Cindy is putting on a prize performance in order to keep her daughter from getting the death penalty.

Well, now Halloween is here and little Caylee won't be dressing up and going begging. Then there is Thanksgiving, no booster seat for the baby, no family members gathering around the table. Then Christmas will be here, how will Cindy and George feel then? No stocking to fill, no presents to buy, no Christmas morning with Caylee. I hope Cindy will get good and angry with KC and bring that hammer down on her. I hope the holidays grip Cindy to the soul and get her to open her eyes and spill her guts with all she knows. Her daughter needs to pay the price for what she did and the Anthonys need to stop covering for her. 

darn it Boo now you got me tearing up!!! Everything you said is heartbreaking because it so true.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: October 26, 2008, 09:19:35 PM »

That does seem odd, for someone who was spending $ 1000 a month on her cell phone, why would there be a day that she didn't use it......  they all say she talks non stop hour after hour on the thing, from early am to middle of the night.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1292 on: October 26, 2008, 09:22:08 PM »

Well you know the suicide rate is higher around the holidays.  Everything that you just mentioned is extremely sad, however I do not see Cindy rolling over on her daughter no matter what.  She is dead set on protecting the last shred of a daughter/granddaughter fantasy she might have. 
George on the other hand needs to man up and grow a pair, harvest a brain, and leave that stupid b!tch. 

kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1293 on: October 26, 2008, 09:23:14 PM »

That does seem odd, for someone who was spending $ 1000 a month on her cell phone, why would there be a day that she didn't use it......  they all say she talks non stop hour after hour on the thing, from early am to middle of the night.

BTW how IS that possible? Her cell phone bills? My husband is CONSTANTLY on the phone for work, plus I have a phone on same plan- so we have TONS of minutes a month and unlimited texting and we pay$140 a month-- how are these huge bills possible?

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: October 26, 2008, 09:24:42 PM »

Not no more she dont.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: October 26, 2008, 09:25:44 PM »

Well, what would keep Cindy from buying Caylee Christmas presents as she bought her Birthday presents, knowing FULL WELL she would not be there to enjoy them?

Poitn is, she was crazy enough to do that then, she is saner now?

However, I hear you. It's very sad that Caylee is not here to enjoy the many wonderful holidays of the season that any three-year-old would love. Very, very sad.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: October 26, 2008, 09:25:53 PM »

I share those excat same concerns. (Hi Sunny!)
Lacy Peterson showed up eventually. Keep the faith. TES will do their thing.

jj .. you are right. I have been continually saying, "keep the faith" regarding LE having the evidence they need for a conviction all along. I know better than to doubt Tim and TES. Tim said, "we will find Caylee."

I am sorry for my momentary block there. I do have faith in Tim. They will find her.

Thanks for bringing me back to my senses. LOL
I've had those moments too!
I also find it interesting that the media is allowing the Anthony's to interview, same with Scott Peterson, and he hung himself and looked like a complete fool when everything came to trial and the evidence presented itself. So a year from now the picture might look totally different.

Tim could also be playing the game because if he testifies he will describe the lack of cooperation from Casey and George.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: October 26, 2008, 09:25:53 PM »

couldn't her cell have just lost the charge and she didn't have any place to charge it up?? or her charger was someplace she couldn't get to it?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: October 26, 2008, 09:27:08 PM »

Well you know the suicide rate is higher around the holidays.  Everything that you just mentioned is extremely sad, however I do not see Cindy rolling over on her daughter no matter what.  She is dead set on protecting the last shred of a daughter/granddaughter fantasy she might have. 
George on the other hand needs to man up and grow a pair, harvest a brain, and leave that stupid b!tch. 

dolce...I agree....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1299 on: October 26, 2008, 09:27:50 PM »

BTW how IS that possible? Her cell phone bills? My husband is CONSTANTLY on the phone for work, plus I have a phone on same plan- so we have TONS of minutes a month and unlimited texting and we pay$140 a month-- how are these huge bills possible?
LOL  Largest cell bill I have racked up to date was $630 (and some change).  I remember the day it came, in a hefty large envelope 9" x 12"...hubs just shook his head at me, too my blackberry, and turned it off.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.