April 24, 2024, 12:18:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307619 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: October 26, 2008, 09:47:10 PM »

Sorry, I buried this in the middle of Janet's post.

I thought that I remembered reading that she went over to Ibor City one night and that is near Tampa.

Link please!

Don't hit me ... I am leaving.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO KEEPERS!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: October 26, 2008, 09:49:18 PM »

I thought that I remembered reading that she went over to Ibor City one night and that is near Tampa.

Link please!

Janet
Good night Janet.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: October 26, 2008, 09:51:39 PM »

Okay,  I am only on page 48 - but COLT - you are killing me here re: the gun.  If this has been answered - everyone just ignore.
Colt - are you saying George bought the gun on purpose, possibly hoping it would violate the probation and he would not have to be in the same house as a killer? 

I don't think Chuck ever clarfied what he was trying to say.  I took it to mean that he had a concern about George turning the gun on himself.  Chuck somehow knew that George had purchased the gun.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: October 26, 2008, 09:53:03 PM »

Also, I didn't allude to Lee as the father in an ugly way, incest is taboo...that's all....still a child of God...
Yes, by all means a "child of God" -- but it ends there. Incest is more than "taboo" -- it is illegal (for good reason - as it leads to a dilution of the gene pool). 

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1324 on: October 26, 2008, 09:53:22 PM »

That does seem odd, for someone who was spending $ 1000 a month on her cell phone, why would there be a day that she didn't use it......  they all say she talks non stop hour after hour on the thing, from early am to middle of the night.

Not no more she dont.....

Cindy can put that $1K toward the lawyer!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: October 26, 2008, 09:53:47 PM »

"Father's Day" is HUGE in this case. It's the last day that anyone remotely credible saw Caylee alive!! The only player that I'd believe in this whole mess is Kristina. When she was on phone with Casey in jail, and said (paraphrased) "If anything happened to Caylee I'll die"  I can't listen to her voice when she says that..it makes me cry. It's even hard to type.   Also, I didn't allude to Lee as the father in an ugly way, incest is taboo...that's all....still a child of God...it was Cindy's reference to Caylee as her GRANDSON!!   No effin WAY that was accidental...that would be like someone having 15 daughters and referring to one of them as their son.......NOT a slip of the tongue.  Caylee was the ONLY grandchild!!!

You make a good point MisterMichael.  Caylee was the only grandchild, why would Cindy say grandson?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: October 26, 2008, 09:54:34 PM »

Link please!

Janet

Janet!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: October 26, 2008, 09:55:02 PM »

Nite Janet!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: October 26, 2008, 09:55:44 PM »

Re 911 calls. I also just noticed something that is probably not news to any of you. But I have always thought when Cindy said KC stole the car she was referring to the Pontiac. I always thought it was weird that Cindy gave the date of the 30th as the day the car was stolen- but I assumed it was because that's the day that perhaps CA told KC you need to give back the Pontiac.

It JUST NOW occurred to me that she was most likely talking about her own car being stolen and not the Pontiac (that day George saw her in Cindy's car going like a bat outta hell.) I hate when I do things like that! Was I the only one who didn't catch this? I feel very silly! 

woah! I always thought she meant the Pontiac which was titled in Cindy's name.

Interesting thought there!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1329 on: October 26, 2008, 10:03:01 PM »

Shoperoo-
I didn't quote your last response since the stack was getting so long.

We all come from different places.  We've all had different experiences in life.  I think that is what makes some people "refuse to go there" regarding incest and others don't have a problem at least considering it.  I happen to know 2 victims personally and through my research have found that it's far more common than anyone would like to believe. 

I am trying to say, as nicely as I can, that it is a possibility.  I'm not completed sold on the idea, but I am definitely not going to be even a little surprised if it turns out that incest is involved.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1330 on: October 26, 2008, 10:03:35 PM »

Re 911 calls. I also just noticed something that is probably not news to any of you. But I have always thought when Cindy said KC stole the car she was referring to the Pontiac. I always thought it was weird that Cindy gave the date of the 30th as the day the car was stolen- but I assumed it was because that's the day that perhaps CA told KC you need to give back the Pontiac.

It JUST NOW occurred to me that she was most likely talking about her own car being stolen and not the Pontiac (that day George saw her in Cindy's car going like a bat outta hell.) I hate when I do things like that! Was I the only one who didn't catch this? I feel very silly! 

Oh good Brandi- I am not the only one who thought that way. I have been trying to find the date that George gave LE saying he chased her in Cindy's car. I think if it was the 30th (I remember him saying he wasn't positive but they could check his toll pass to find out), this would really clinch it for me that CA was referring to her own car and not the Pontiac.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: October 26, 2008, 10:03:52 PM »

Cindy said it smelled like a dead body, so that would be the car KC left at Amscot.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1332 on: October 26, 2008, 10:07:11 PM »

Cindy said it smelled like a dead body, so that would be the car KC left at Amscot.

from 911

Cindy: that the babysitter took her a month ago. That my daughter's been looking for. I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today. But I can't find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself.  There’s something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car.

why did she call it "her daughter's car" then?

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1333 on: October 26, 2008, 10:09:54 PM »

"Father's Day" is HUGE in this case. It's the last day that anyone remotely credible saw Caylee alive!! The only player that I'd believe in this whole mess is Kristina. When she was on phone with Casey in jail, and said (paraphrased) "If anything happened to Caylee I'll die"  I can't listen to her voice when she says that..it makes me cry. It's even hard to type.   Also, I didn't allude to Lee as the father in an ugly way, incest is taboo...that's all....still a child of God...it was Cindy's reference to Caylee as her GRANDSON!!   No effin WAY that was accidental...that would be like someone having 15 daughters and referring to one of them as their son.......NOT a slip of the tongue.  Caylee was the ONLY grandchild!!!

You make a good point MisterMichael.  Caylee was the only grandchild, why would Cindy say grandson?

TY, Klaas, Can you even IMAGINE if you had a daughter and a son producing your first grandchild? OMG! As taboo (not illegal) as that is, I would cherish that child even more. However, God forbid that info came out........that wouldn't be cool..the dynamics of this case/family points to one dirty little secret.......that's my gut feeling. It;s either 'that', or, people made mistakes and are in serious survival mode...b/c nobody wants to go to jail.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1334 on: October 26, 2008, 10:11:10 PM »

Found this article written by a student, with sources quoted, very interesting IMO...  In a study by Worling (1995), of 90 adolescent male sex offenders committing physical acts, he stated that: "children who live with abusive and rejecting parents may turn to each other for comfort, nurturance, and support" and the onset of puberty places the children at risk. This suggests that a male sibling that begins puberty and has unmet needs for comfort, nurturance, and support may turn to his sister to meet these needs. She may be a willing partner in order to get her needs met. This occurs because they both live with the same pair of dysfunctional parents. According to "blockage" theory, "sex offenders are somehow blocked in their ability to get their sexual and emotional needs met in appropriate peer relationships and therefore choose alternative victimizing avenues for need fulfillment" (O' Brien, 1991, p. 84).

more here, worth the read to understand how this could have played out in the Anthony's home.  Since we know LE was called out to the house many times for domestic disturbances, I feel comfortable saying their house was not a very happy one when coupled with all we have heard about them.

http://www.bmi.net/jgp/USI.htm
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: October 26, 2008, 10:11:29 PM »

TY, Klaas, Can you even IMAGINE if you had a daughter and a son producing your first grandchild? OMG! As taboo (not illegal) as that is, I would cherish that child even more. However, God forbid that info came out........that wouldn't be cool..the dynamics of this case/family points to one dirty little secret.......that's my gut feeling. It;s either 'that', or, people made mistakes and are in serious survival mode...b/c nobody wants to go to jail.
You are just flat WRONG. It is ILLEGAL.

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1336 on: October 26, 2008, 10:13:55 PM »

Shoperoo-

We all come from different places.  We've all had different experiences in life.  I think that is what makes some people "refuse to go there" regarding incest and others don't have a problem at least considering it.  I happen to know 2 victims personally and through my research have found that it's far more common than anyone would like to believe. 

I am trying to say, as nicely as I can, that it is a possibility.  I'm not completed sold on the idea, but I am definitely not going to be even a little surprised if it turns out that incest is involved.

I understand. The "incest" that we all are tabboo-ed with is the 'victim' incest: older taking advantage of younger, etc (not cool)  However, if it happens between 2 willing siblings..who are we to curse that child of God; right?  Imagine loving a lil girl like Caylee 'less' b/c of who her parents were..totally unChristian, I say.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: October 26, 2008, 10:14:31 PM »

Geraldo is going to have something on about Drew Peterson momentarily.
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1338 on: October 26, 2008, 10:14:55 PM »

Shoperoo-

Thanks for your response O4 Bull....................  I respect your opinion...........and the very nice way you choose to express it    we have no problem
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1339 on: October 26, 2008, 10:15:28 PM »

You are just flat WRONG. It is ILLEGAL.

Where is it illegal? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.