March 28, 2024, 02:53:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305904 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: October 27, 2008, 10:47:16 AM »

As far as the incest thing goes....I do not agree....so when I start to read a post about it I just move along. So far LP is the only person who has said Lee is the bioDad and UNTIL this is proved I will not let my mind and heart go there. But in no shape form or fashion is incest EVER OK! or Legal!
I know many people don't want to believe the incest angle but there are 10 million Americans who are victims of incest, and those are only the reported ones. Incest happens. Incest causes a tangled web. Incest causes children to act out and have personality disorders.

I believe George is the biological dad. He was way too involved in the cover up and seems to have cut a deal with LE.

Some have thought George is the biological father, and it would explain his filing for divorce and moving out shortly after Caylee brightened the world.  Lee didn't go around the house when George was there prior to Caylee disappearing and that would explain that as well if Lee was ashamed of his father.  However, the stumbling point for me on that theory is his willingness to voluntarily agree to a DNA test whereby Lee refused.  LE had to subpoena Lee for DNA.  Lee might be the one with something to hide.  It was seemingly clear that George also tried to help LE behind Cindy's back when he disclosed the chase between him and Casey when she had her mother's vehicle.  Cindy wasn't to know about him telling them that.  George also disclosed to LE that he never saw in the trunk and was bothered by that incident with the gas cans.  Lee tried to solve things himself, and he interjected himself into the investigation too much.  Lee also wanted to make sure with Casey in a jail house visit with Casey that everything was still okay with certain things and people and could it or they still be trusted; Casey told him yes and that he would obviously know if anything changed on the front.  Casey-Lee code speak imo. 

I feel there is much more regarding the gas cans than has been told.
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1701 on: October 27, 2008, 10:47:25 AM »

IMHO I believe that IF the bio Dad is already known to law enforcement, that would have to mean that they HAVE DNA from the Dad, as to be able to MATCH with Caylee.  Who might that be?

I am really thinking this Erik dude because of the similiar looks through the eyes bwtween he and Caylee.  I wonder IF he has ever been questioned by authorities??  I wonder how many and who volunterred their DNA in this case????

Who is the Erik dude?  Would you mind posting the pic?  I have a pic that I think is the dad, but I don't know his name!  TIA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: October 27, 2008, 10:49:21 AM »

Sunny, I'm sure the smart Monkeys will have solved this by the time you return.  I think it is probably something to do with the fact that LE are not looking for a kidnapped Caylee due to the decomp. forensics.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: October 27, 2008, 10:53:01 AM »

This is JP Chatt.  Many think that Caylee looks like him.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1704 on: October 27, 2008, 10:56:01 AM »

Think they got his DNA? This is the guy Casey was cheating on Jesse with,right?I see a major similarity to Caylee..Thanks mammy!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1705 on: October 27, 2008, 10:57:31 AM »

Think they got his DNA? This is the guy Casey was cheating on Jesse with,right?I see a major similarity to Caylee..Thanks mammy!

KC was already pregnant before she hooked up with Jesse, so how long did she know Chapp?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: October 27, 2008, 10:59:49 AM »

KC was already pregnant before she hooked up with Jesse, so how long did she know Chapp?

I'm not sure.  JP owned and lived in the house with Amy and Ricardo, IIRC.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: October 27, 2008, 11:02:26 AM »

I don't remember anything about LE obtaining JP's DNA, but there is so much to remember.   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: October 27, 2008, 11:02:54 AM »

I am one of those who do...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: October 27, 2008, 11:04:25 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3220.0

Photos of most of the Casey characters are posted here.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: October 27, 2008, 11:04:34 AM »

I don't remember anything about LE obtaining JP's DNA, but there is so much to remember.   

That's the thing mammy..I doubt it has been released as to the names of everyone that has been tested..jmo

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1711 on: October 27, 2008, 11:05:46 AM »

I spend way more time catching up than posting, but I have a question.  Does anyone else think it's possible that on June 30th Casey called George in the a.m. and George maybe knew someone who could kind of "take care of things" for Casey (as in "Andy")?  Then GA called KC back and gave her Andy's number?

Hi ISpy, I believe it's a possiblity.  I think the 30th is a very busy day at least ( I would say this would be the day of the  "flurry" of phone calls).  JMO
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1712 on: October 27, 2008, 11:11:12 AM »

By the way,good morning sweet monkeys!

Whew!  Good Morning Tater!! I feel like I just read through an x-rated short story!!

Agin I know this will not be a popular post..........

I want to congratulate all the MODs who were on last night for their restraint and good judgment!

As far as the incest thing goes....I do not agree....so when I start to read a post about it I just move along. So far LP is the only person who has said Lee is the bioDad and UNTIL this is proved I will not let my mind and heart go there. But in no shape form or fashion is incest EVER OK! or Legal!

I have been here a long time. Natalee brought me to SM. I found myself being consumed not only with Natalee but with SM. It was affecting my daily life. So I took a break. Caylee brought me back. That's what SM is about...the missing. I see people using SM for their personal message board time and time again. And in the wisdom of Red and the MODS a section was posted for personal chit chat...it's called Musings!!  It's a place where we can, and should be posting things that are important to us..funny things etc. or just daily chit chat..this thread is not for that...it's for Caylee. I am often amazed at how many times the MODS have to remind people to get back on topic. And yes we are all guilty of going off topic from time to time...other constantly. When things are slow the MODS are very lenient on OT...but it is so unfair to EVERYONE that when things are moving along, opinions being shared, theories being discussed, questions being asked...that someone needs to be stroked and derails the flow. 

IMO anyone who doesn't like the way things are run here needs to find a place better suited to their tastes. We have MODS (thank goodness). Many boards so not and it's a free for all...say whatever you want.....

Often people, especially new people, claim they are being ignored and at times they are. Their post gets lost in some of the chit chat, or someone is behind and assumes someone else responded, or perhaps someone walked away and missed the post altogether, or a person agrees and feels no needs to simply post me too!  As I said I have been here a long time and often my posts are not responded to...but I see someone else post some inane post about themselves and it's jumped on.....but that is not going to stop me from posting...I put on my BIG GIRL PANTIES and GET OVER IT. I am not here for ME...I am here because I CARE. And I am so grateful to RED for providing the board and the all the MODs who DONATE their time to SM.

Yes, I have made some dear friends through SM. And we keep in touch VIA email and see each other on occasion. I became a member of TES because of SM. SM is important on my life as are many of the posters here. When someone decides to stop posting whether it's permanent or temporarily I may miss them....but I do respect their decision. Let's let those people make their own decisions. Often we have no idea why the person decided to stop or rest. Posting over and over how we miss them is not going to change things....I will not go into this further....but I keep in mind that someone HAS to make the final decision and here it's Red or Klaas...more often Klaas, on the day to day matters....whether we agree or not...it is her decision and....let's give her and the other Mods the respect due them.

I am now going to step off the pulpit now...just had to get some things off my chest.

Remember it's about CAYLEE...not you or me!

Good post! Thank you for saying what I was thinking.

I too will not believe the incest thing until there is proof! While I love LP to pieces, and find him very entertaining.... I disagree with him about this. And to my knowledge, this rumor started way back, before he even mentioned it... which leads me to think he gets some of his theories from the same place that many others do... their imaginations! Incest is illegal, no matter WHAT age you are. And it is also immoral and sick... IMO. It almost happened in my in-laws family years ago... I heard the stories and it took me YEARS to get over my disgust for the parties involved. But the important thing is... it was stopped before it ever started, thank God! And I finally realized that they were just KIDS and were not thinking like adults so I forgave them.

I do respect the mods here and on ANY message board I belong to. It's a tough job to keep up with the board day by day. It's also a known fact that you can't please everybody all the time. And we all get down in the dumps or up on our soapboxes from time to time. I just try to overlook it... and if I don't like reading someone's post... I scroll past it. Easy enough to do, and it solves a lot of hard feelings! There are quite a few here that I've come to respect a lot and look forward to reading their posts. Thanks!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1713 on: October 27, 2008, 11:14:00 AM »

Can anybody tell me how cold it gets in Florida, in the winter? I'm thinking of weather conditions in trying to find Caylee. I hope they find her soon before it gets too cold.. if it ever gets "too cold" there. 

I'm in Columbus OH and we're seeing our first snow of the season- there are some flurries right now 

My stepdad lives in Daytona he told me it gets around low 70's but humity is BAD. YUCK! We are expecting snow before Thanksgiving   Sorry for bad manners before,
GOOD MORNING MONKEY'S!  

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: October 27, 2008, 11:14:23 AM »

That's the thing mammy..I doubt it has been released as to the names of everyone that has been tested..jmo

I agree!  I wish we knew, as well as; if any has been linked to the case in anyway.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: October 27, 2008, 11:18:09 AM »

Can anybody tell me how cold it gets in Florida, in the winter? I'm thinking of weather conditions in trying to find Caylee. I hope they find her soon before it gets too cold.. if it ever gets "too cold" there. 

I'm in Columbus OH and we're seeing our first snow of the season- there are some flurries right now 

My stepdad lives in Daytona he told me it gets around low 70's but humity is BAD. YUCK! We are expecting snow before Thanksgiving   Sorry for bad manners before,
GOOD MORNING MONKEY'S!  

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1716 on: October 27, 2008, 11:18:44 AM »

Here's a question that I don't believe I've seen. Jose Baez is Casey's attorney, Nejame is Cindy and George's attorney and has openly stated that he does not represent Lee. Who is Lee's attorney? Does he have one? I thought I had read somewhere that he does.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TCIntriguedIN30
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1717 on: October 27, 2008, 11:19:31 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: October 27, 2008, 11:23:44 AM »

I agree!  I wish we knew, as well as; if any has been linked to the case in anyway.

I  believe we will all be very surprised when it's all said and done as to how much we didn't know...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: October 27, 2008, 11:23:59 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!!!

Good morning TCI!  Slow this morning...no news!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.