April 20, 2024, 03:20:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307426 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: October 27, 2008, 11:24:48 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: October 27, 2008, 11:25:11 AM »

I  believe we will all be very surprised when it's all said and done as to how much we didn't know...

Yep, I agree.   
TCIntriguedIN30
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1722 on: October 27, 2008, 11:28:30 AM »

I agree too, I still can't believe no one has done an interview about the Lab reports...god question who is Lees ATT.?
TCIntriguedIN30
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1723 on: October 27, 2008, 11:29:39 AM »

uh...i need a new keyboard...LOL I will not post with out hitting spell check again...lol
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: October 27, 2008, 11:30:11 AM »

I  believe we will all be very surprised when it's all said and done as to how much we didn't know...

Yep, I agree.   

Frustrating as that may be,eh Klaas?

shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1725 on: October 27, 2008, 11:32:18 AM »

I spend way more time catching up than posting, but I have a question.  Does anyone else think it's possible that on June 30th Casey called George in the a.m. and George maybe knew someone who could kind of "take care of things" for Casey (as in "Andy")?  Then GA called KC back and gave her Andy's number?

No, I dont think any member of the family was involved prior to 15th July.  If you listen to George's Police Interview, he actually does his daughter up like a kipper.  He offers far more than is asked of him.

For instance,  he repeats what he'd told the FBI about following her when she took off if Cindy's car,(Cindy apparently was still unaware of this), that he suspected she hadnt 'worked for two years, that she sent herself fake e mails, that she'd stolen gas before and that he and Cindy took more of the parental role than she did.

Quite bizarre really when you listen to his subsequent statements.

I dont know what this says about about George's personality or possibly his need to please people in any given situation.

No wonder he was the star witness at the GJ.

One thing for sure...............he aint too bright.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: October 27, 2008, 11:32:51 AM »

As far as the incest thing goes....I do not agree....so when I start to read a post about it I just move along. So far LP is the only person who has said Lee is the bioDad and UNTIL this is proved I will not let my mind and heart go there. But in no shape form or fashion is incest EVER OK! or Legal!
I know many people don't want to believe the incest angle but there are 10 million Americans who are victims of incest, and those are only the reported ones. Incest happens. Incest causes a tangled web. Incest causes children to act out and have personality disorders.

I believe George is the biological dad. He was way too involved in the cover up and seems to have cut a deal with LE.

Some have thought George is the biological father, and it would explain his filing for divorce and moving out shortly after Caylee brightened the world.  Lee didn't go around the house when George was there prior to Caylee disappearing and that would explain that as well if Lee was ashamed of his father.  However, the stumbling point for me on that theory is his willingness to voluntarily agree to a DNA test whereby Lee refused.  LE had to subpoena Lee for DNA.  Lee might be the one with something to hide.  It was seemingly clear that George also tried to help LE behind Cindy's back when he disclosed the chase between him and Casey when she had her mother's vehicle.  Cindy wasn't to know about him telling them that.  George also disclosed to LE that he never saw in the trunk and was bothered by that incident with the gas cans.  Lee tried to solve things himself, and he interjected himself into the investigation too much.  Lee also wanted to make sure with Casey in a jail house visit with Casey that everything was still okay with certain things and people and could it or they still be trusted; Casey told him yes and that he would obviously know if anything changed on the front.  Casey-Lee code speak imo. 
I can totally understand Lee not giving a DNA sample. 1. he's young and that is a permanent record. 2. He's probaby trying to distance himself from the loony family of his. 3. he wasn't involved and doesn't want false accusations.
Incest victims don't get along and love their assaulters.

The parents have to be the front runners in being cooperative in this case. They've already messed up their daughter, better that Lee is left alone.
jmho.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1727 on: October 27, 2008, 11:35:26 AM »

Sorry this is O/T but thought you would all be interested and saddened by the conclusion to this heartbreaking story....

Body found in SUV linked to Hudson shootings

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/27/illinois.shootings.hudson/index.html

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: October 27, 2008, 11:37:10 AM »

As far as the incest thing goes....I do not agree....so when I start to read a post about it I just move along. So far LP is the only person who has said Lee is the bioDad and UNTIL this is proved I will not let my mind and heart go there. But in no shape form or fashion is incest EVER OK! or Legal!
I know many people don't want to believe the incest angle but there are 10 million Americans who are victims of incest, and those are only the reported ones. Incest happens. Incest causes a tangled web. Incest causes children to act out and have personality disorders.

I believe George is the biological dad. He was way too involved in the cover up and seems to have cut a deal with LE.

Some have thought George is the biological father, and it would explain his filing for divorce and moving out shortly after Caylee brightened the world.  Lee didn't go around the house when George was there prior to Caylee disappearing and that would explain that as well if Lee was ashamed of his father.  However, the stumbling point for me on that theory is his willingness to voluntarily agree to a DNA test whereby Lee refused.  LE had to subpoena Lee for DNA.  Lee might be the one with something to hide.  It was seemingly clear that George also tried to help LE behind Cindy's back when he disclosed the chase between him and Casey when she had her mother's vehicle.  Cindy wasn't to know about him telling them that.  George also disclosed to LE that he never saw in the trunk and was bothered by that incident with the gas cans.  Lee tried to solve things himself, and he interjected himself into the investigation too much.  Lee also wanted to make sure with Casey in a jail house visit with Casey that everything was still okay with certain things and people and could it or they still be trusted; Casey told him yes and that he would obviously know if anything changed on the front.  Casey-Lee code speak imo. 
I can totally understand Lee not giving a DNA sample. 1. he's young and that is a permanent record. 2. He's probaby trying to distance himself from the loony family of his. 3. he wasn't involved and doesn't want false accusations.

The parents have to be the front runners in being cooperative in this case. They've already messed up their daughter, better that Lee is left alone.
jmho.

It could be he is laying low because he was told too.Lee gave alot of damaging information out that the defense isn't going to be able to defend.Could be,he was a helper after the fact...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: October 27, 2008, 11:40:32 AM »

CuriousCat - yes, very sad.  I expected this outcome.  I know the mother of the suspect was on TV yesterday saying her son wasn't a murderer.  Mom's are often in denial.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1730 on: October 27, 2008, 11:43:00 AM »

Since it's so quiet in here today I have a pet peeve I want to address.  Misuse of these words drives me crazy.   

To, Too, or Two?

To is a preposition which begins a prepositional phrase or an infinitive.

Too is an adverb meaning "excessively" or "also."

Two is a number. Many other words in English which reflect the number two are spelled with tw: twin, twice, between, tweezers, etc.

Examples: We went to a baseball game. (preposition)

We like to watch a good ball game. (infinitive)

We ate too much. (meaning "excessively")

I like baseball, too. (meaning "also")

Six divided by three is two. (number)

They own two Brittany spaniels. (number)

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: October 27, 2008, 11:43:25 AM »

CuriousCat - yes, very sad.  I expected this outcome.  I know the mother of the suspect was on TV yesterday saying her son wasn't a murderer.  Mom's are often in denial.

I believe he has a rather lengthy record.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: October 27, 2008, 11:44:49 AM »

Sorry this is O/T but thought you would all be interested and saddened by the conclusion to this heartbreaking story....

Body found in SUV linked to Hudson shootings

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/27/illinois.shootings.hudson/index.html

When my daughter heard this story yesterday,the first thought that came to her was,"Wonder why Jennifer got delivered this kind of message"! I've been thinking about it ever since.So very very sad..

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: October 27, 2008, 11:45:36 AM »

jmho.

Abuse victims tend to continue being close with their abusers for some strange reason.  I have done some reading and I found that shocking to me.  They don't distance themselves for whatever reason.  If Casey was saddled with a family secret and saddled with the personal responsibility of the child while Lee paid her enormous phone bills the resentment towards the controlling factor, Cindy, would be evident.  George moved out after Caylee was born and then filed for divorce.  I would venture to guess he was ashamed of the whole thing if true.  Lee didn't come around the house when George was there after Cindy and George got back together.  Casey resented her father, seemed to even set him up in a way by telling friends her dad ran over something.  Casey obviously had a control issue with her mother and a jealousy with her mother over many things, possibly even Caylee.  An example of that was her mom's cameos that seemed to bother her, and we know how quickly Cindy backs down to her when Casey said "you don't know what my involvement was?"  Incest of this nature is very prevalent in society.  A study in Arizona recently said 1 in 8 girls are abused sexually, half of those by a brother or a father.  These types of abuses are very under-reported in general because of the shame factors involved.  It is far more rare that a mother kills a child than it is for a brother to abuse his sister.  Way more.  Studies show violent offenders in female inmate populations, as much as 60 plus percent, were abused sexually and half of those by a brother or father.  Chicken vs. the egg.

I can't understand why some are so quick to assume she killed her child, which is quite rare, but are completely against accepting the fact that sexual abuse is a leading factor in violence by women whereby incest is disgustingly common.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1734 on: October 27, 2008, 11:45:59 AM »

Yes I expected this outcome as well. Here is the quote from the murder's mom.... William Balfour's mother, Michele Davis-Balfour, also urged the public to focus on finding Julian and said her son had nothing to do with the slayings.

"Out of no means did my son do this. This heinous crime to this family is unbelievable. It's unbearable," Davis-Balfour told WLS.   I guess she forgot her son is on parole. He spent nearly seven years in prison for attempted murder, vehicular hijacking and possessing a stolen vehicle.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: October 27, 2008, 11:46:16 AM »

The monkeys are looking for you Lee!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: October 27, 2008, 11:48:07 AM »

Lalas

Now let us review you are/ you're   vs   your.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1737 on: October 27, 2008, 11:50:49 AM »

Lalas

* Remember that you're is actually a combination of two words and thus fulfills two very important roles in a sentence or clause. Because it includes both a pronoun and a verb, you're will always be the subject and at least part of the verb of any clause in which it appears.
    * Try replacing “your” or “you’re” with “you are” if you are unsure which to use. If the sentence makes sense, use “you’re.” Remember that only “you’re” is a contraction, and it omits the letter “a.” The apostrophe in “you’re” signifies the omission of the letter “a.” If the sentence does not make sense, you will know to use “your.”
    * For example:
          o “You’re a good writer!” → “You are a good writer!”
            “You are” makes sense in this sentence, so you can use “you’re.”
          o ”I cannot read you're handwriting.” → "I cannot read you are handwriting."
            “You are” does not make sense in this sentence, so you should use “your.”
    * Try not to think that proper writing is strictly "academic". It makes you appear more intelligent. More importantly, it eliminates the risk of bad habits "slipping out" in situations in which it is critical to convey properness, such as writing a college essay or a job résumé.
    * Just remember "You're not spelling your words correctly," and it all falls into place.
    * While acceptable in text messaging, the increasingly popular "ur" should never be used in writing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: October 27, 2008, 11:51:46 AM »

Lalas

BB - your two funny 
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1739 on: October 27, 2008, 11:53:13 AM »

I can't understand why some are so quick to assume she killed her child, which is quite rare, but are completely against accepting the fact that sexual abuse is a leading factor in violence by women whereby incest is disgustingly common.

I agree with you, we have discussed over and over on this board, all the possible ways that Caylee may have been killed, but the minute incest is mentioned, some people get all bent out of shape.  I do not understand this.  Not to incite a morals riot but MURDER IS WORSE THAN INCEST !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.