April 18, 2024, 12:12:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307236 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: October 27, 2008, 12:23:21 PM »

The fact that Caylee resembles her own relatives should not be a surprise.  How many of us look similar to our cousins or aunts and uncles?  It's the resemblance to someone outside the family, Chatt, that gives me pause.  I know many have said that is not possible, but what are the odds that Caylee would be the spitting image of him and not be related?  I have no idea and I am beginning to think we will never know for certain.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: October 27, 2008, 12:23:27 PM »

This pic has been floating around the boards for months now. The guy in the pic has not been identified but it has been speculated he is a cousin of the A family who was visiting over the summer. Cindy's mother had made mention of it to LE.

And speaking of which.....I wonder what type of relationship Cindy had with her mother?!

I can see a resemblance of this guy with Caylee.  If this guy is a cousin (I didn't think he really looked like other pics of JP Chatt) - this could explain a hint that HH dropped a while back - that her friend told her the father is a blood relative but NOT Lee or George.   

I'm curious if this was a statement of fact from the friend, or his theory? This isn't to say anything negative against the source of the information.. I just need clarification I guess.

It seems like the only two people (IIRC) who were even publicly questioned about paternity, were Jesse and Jesus (through his family).  We know Jesse is not the father, we still have no word on this Jesus guy (officially, that I know of).  Now what about this Erik person? (He also died around the same time Jesus did, right?)  Why are we getting no media on his family, like we did with Jesus Ortiz?  (Not that I think there needs to be, but it's kind of surprising that we don't see reporters knocking on anybody's doors).  There has been zero leak of any kind with regard to who the father is- only a statement that LE is satisfied with.. I guess satisfied with what she told them? (which is odd, considering she's only lied to them thus far).  So they know who the father is, but they're satisfied with her statement. Either it's Jesus, or it's somebody they can't afford to make known. Why? Would he threaten a lawsuit? Is it secret because it's part of the on-going investigation (which means the father perhaps had something to do with what happened? Which *might* seem to make it more likely it's a relative?)

Just rambling I guess.. but your thoughts are welcome. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: October 27, 2008, 12:23:40 PM »

The fact that Caylee resembles her own relatives should not be a surprise.  How many of us look similar to our cousins or aunts and uncles?  It's the resemblance to someone outside the family, Chatt, that gives me pause.  I know many have said that is not possible, but what are the odds that Caylee would be the spitting image of him and not be related?  I have no idea and I am beginning to think we will never know for certain.

I look identical to my mother's sister.  Everyone thought we were mother and daughter.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1783 on: October 27, 2008, 12:24:19 PM »

I just wanted to say farewell. I am definitely not looking to be stroked, as I have made my decision to leave already- I just truly wanted to say goodbye out loud, say a few last things and wish you all the very best.

I feel I was misunderstood last night, and have offended people, and an earlier post I read this morning has helped me to realize why I think that is, and come to terms with it and help me with my decision to leave.

I know the majority of intentions here are good and we want the same things- justice for Caylee and for Caylee to be found and properly laid to rest. But I just couldn;t seem to communicate my feelings or point without them being misinterpreted here, which could very well be my own fault. But that stresses me out and it is not healthy for me. I also feel that at times, some of the unsubstantiated speculation of the Anthonys going on here is starting to reach amazing heights. Even though I have no respect for them since Casey was initially released (I am disgusted by the majority of their behavior since then).... I find it too hard to hear about them being involved in Caylee's death, disposing of Caylee, Lee or George is Caylee's father, etc, to the extent that it is done.  It's way too big a jump from fact to probable fiction for me. 

But I realize now, that that is what this forum is about - the ability to say anything - no matter how outlandish, bizarre, or unsupported by fact it is. And I am not faulting that- it's just not for me - and I'm sorry that I did not fully comprehend that near-complete freedom of speech here until now, and that I tried to remind us all to keep in touch with probable/possible realities. I see now, that it wasn't my place and I don't think it is what many people want to hear.

But I will be a part of what I am capable of- searching with TES the weekend after next. It's not much, but it's all I can do. And for the sake of my sanity and happiness - which has an impact on my son - and he is #1 - I must say farewell to all you monkeys and wish you all the best. And although I know monkeys typically swing from trees- please forgive my very last urge to ask some of you to please try and keep your feet just a tiny bit closer to the ground.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1784 on: October 27, 2008, 12:24:50 PM »

Which reminds me, TES will need more donations and we have a thread already started for the new search and TES:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3653.0

Klaas

I have donated to TES several times over the past 3 1/2 years.  However ... the Orlando Law Enforcement cannot be compared to the Aruban Law Enforcement who did not have justice for Natalee Holloway as an objective ... an entity that was conspiring from the getgo to prevent the truth from being revealed.

I contend ... as a intregal aspect the Caylee Marie investigation ... the Orlando Law Enforcement at some level should be underwriting the costs associated with the search by TES.

Something is not right.

Could somebody please help this Canadian comprehend why a qualified private search team ... that relies on donations to effectively operate ... is performing a function of an American law enforcement without compensation.

Thank you.

Janet

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: October 27, 2008, 12:25:28 PM »

Lalas, oh mighty teacher, would you please do a lesson on the difference physic and psychic?

Humbly Yours,

The Dwarf 

.......not Lalas, but I can help with this one.

physic= a medicinal agent or preparation  ; especially : purgative =laxative

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1786 on: October 27, 2008, 12:25:31 PM »

Lalas, oh mighty teacher, would you please do a lesson on the difference physic and psychic?

Humbly Yours,

The Dwarf 

LMAO!!!  You know why I am laughing...you of all people should be teaching us.

The word psychic (pronounced /ˈsaɪkɨk/; from the Greek psychikos—"of the soul, mental") refers to the ability to perceive things hidden from the normal senses through what is described as extra-sensory perception, or to those people said to have such abilities. It is also used to refer to theatrical performers who use techniques such as prestidigitation and cold reading to produce the appearance of such abilities.

Physics (Greek: physis - φύσις) is the science of matter[1] and its motion.

Physic   
 1.  A medicine or drug, especially a cathartic.
   2. Archaic. The art or profession of medicine.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: October 27, 2008, 12:26:20 PM »

Kerry, I hate to see you leave.    You have some very good insight and I enjoy reading your posts. Plus your avatar is adorable.    I hope maybe you just take a "break" and then come back.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: October 27, 2008, 12:26:40 PM »

Compare that to how many fathers and brothers abuse their daughters and sisters and it is not even apples and oranges.  It is apples and bike tires.  200 mothers a year kill their children vs hundreds of thousands of children sexually abused by family.

Casey was nineteen years old strong willed working adult when Caylee was conceived ... not a child.  She was not being sexually abused by ANYBODY.

IMO IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: October 27, 2008, 12:28:52 PM »

Here's the other picture of the unidentified man that also resembles CA:
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: October 27, 2008, 12:29:59 PM »

Compare that to how many fathers and brothers abuse their daughters and sisters and it is not even apples and oranges.  It is apples and bike tires.  200 mothers a year kill their children vs hundreds of thousands of children sexually abused by family.

Casey was nineteen years old strong willed working adult when Caylee was conceived ... not a child.  She was not being sexually abused by ANYBODY.

IMO IMO

Janet
My mom is 75 and still messed up and a hoochie from being sexually abused as a child.
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1791 on: October 27, 2008, 12:30:53 PM »

I'm curious if this was a statement of fact from the friend, or his theory? This isn't to say anything negative against the source of the information.. I just need clarification I guess.

It seems like the only two people (IIRC) who were even publicly questioned about paternity, were Jesse and Jesus (through his family).  We know Jesse is not the father, we still have no word on this Jesus guy (officially, that I know of).  Now what about this Erik person? (He also died around the same time Jesus did, right?)  Why are we getting no media on his family, like we did with Jesus Ortiz?  (Not that I think there needs to be, but it's kind of surprising that we don't see reporters knocking on anybody's doors).  There has been zero leak of any kind with regard to who the father is- only a statement that LE is satisfied with.. I guess satisfied with what she told them? (which is odd, considering she's only lied to them thus far).  So they know who the father is, but they're satisfied with her statement. Either it's Jesus, or it's somebody they can't afford to make known. Why? Would he threaten a lawsuit? Is it secret because it's part of the on-going investigation (which means the father perhaps had something to do with what happened? Which *might* seem to make it more likely it's a relative?)

Just rambling I guess.. but your thoughts are welcome. 

Rambling is good   

So you know of an Erik who also died?  What happened with him?  This is the first I have heard of an Erik.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1792 on: October 27, 2008, 12:31:00 PM »

Last lesson on grammar for today. 

Possessives/Apostrophes

Writers use the apostrophe to substitute for the preposition of, by, with, or for:
a doctor’s appointment (appointment with the doctor)
a week’s notice (notice of one week)
the children’s toys (toys for the children)
Presidents’ Day (Day for [two] Presidents)
the boss’s desk (desk of the boss)
Sophocles’ plays (plays by Sophocles)
everybody’s concern (the concern of everybody)

Use the apostrophe and -s in these instances:
For singular nouns before plural nouns or other singular nouns: attorney’s fees, the book’s editor
For singular nouns ending in –s: Bill Gates’s computer OR Bill Gates’ computer (unless the pronunciation is distorted: Ulysses’ computer, NOT Ulysses’s computer)
For indefinite pronouns: nobody’s business
For joint ownership: Ted and Jane’s wedding
For individual ownership: Ted’s and Jane’s wedding rings
For compound singular nouns: the lieutenant governor’s staff
For compound plural nouns: my brothers-in-law’s jobs
For words with fixed apostrophes: bachelor’s degree, bachelor’s degrees
For plural of letters, numbers and symbols: 3’s and A’s.
For words used as words: too many wherefore’s in legalese; no if’s, and’s, or maybe’s
For time periods: 1900’s OR 1900s
For plurals of initials and abbreviations: two Ph.D’s on the faculty; several TV’s or TVs

Use only the apostrophe in these instances:
For plural nouns ending in –s: the Joneses’ van, my parents’ divorce, both students’ papers, all instructors’ grades
For plural nouns not ending in –s: children’s toys, the people’s court, women’s rights

Use an apostrophe for contractions:
it’s (it is), who’s (who is), you’re (you are), they’re (they are)

Use a possessive noun or pronoun preceding a gerund:
my going to college, your coming to class, Carol’s leaving early, Mandy’s being on time, your giving a report, their being here

Do not use an apostrophe
For possessive pronouns: its, whose, yours, theirs, ours, hers
For plurals: the Joneses, dictionaries, bonuses
For nouns used as adjectivals: Tina Turner legs, Betty Davis eyes, a Roy Jones fight, student lockers, employee benefits, Choir Day, an Emily Dickinson poem, a Steven King novel
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: October 27, 2008, 12:31:06 PM »

Sorry about posting the picture since it was already posted.  I didn't go back far enough to read everything and wanted to get the picture up. 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: October 27, 2008, 12:31:58 PM »

But I will be a part of what I am capable of- searching with TES the weekend after next. It's not much, but it's all I can do.
Best of luck! Hope you find the body!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: October 27, 2008, 12:33:34 PM »

OT sad news in the case of missing Julian King.

http://www.popeater.com/music/article/police-investigating-hudson-case-find/225360
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: October 27, 2008, 12:33:55 PM »

IMO IMO

Janet

Certainly it is against the law, but nevertheless look at stats.

Incestuous relationships last on average of 7 years.  If Casey was 14 and her brother 18 for instance, would that be considered willingly?  If the abuse culminated in her dropping out of school (as a quiet, shy, good student close to graduation) and continued on while they both lived at home eventually leading to the conception of Caylee would that not be considered abuse?  I don't want her to be a victim certainly, but it would explain some things.  Most parents are unaware of these things from what I read.  If it came out that Lee was the father after Caylee was born with the DNA testing done to determine Jesse wasn't the father - would that explain George leaving and filing for divorce in December?  I don't know the paternity test dates with Jesse, but if that was when Cindy found out about it?  Who paid for these 500-1200 cell phone bills while Casey was unemployed?  Why did Casey abandon the job early the next year after Caylee was born?  Shame? 
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1797 on: October 27, 2008, 12:34:11 PM »

Can anybody tell me how cold it gets in Florida, in the winter? I'm thinking of weather conditions in trying to find Caylee. I hope they find her soon before it gets too cold.. if it ever gets "too cold" there. 

I'm in Columbus OH and we're seeing our first snow of the season- there are some flurries right now 
I am a "transplant" here in Jacksonville, FL orig. from Maryland. Been here now 8 yrs. It can get quite cold here, frost warnings,etc. I am about 7 hours away from Orlando, so it is a bit warmer farther south, thank God, i'll nver see another snowflake! night time gets down in the mid 30's to 40, which to me now is shivrering weather. I believe that the upcoming search sweetbaby Caylee will have her proper burial that we all pray for. Justice will be handed down whether here, or  at the Throne of God, where Caylee will see her,I even hate to write the word mother, see her ULTIMATE JUSTICE, that is only done by God Himself! Torment, flames, gnasing of teeth screaming, because the worm dieth not in Hell for ETERNITY wanting to die but never dies FOEVER IN TORMENT! sorry about the rant, I just finished reading that whole mess from yesterday, geez, I am glad I went to bed early!

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1798 on: October 27, 2008, 12:34:15 PM »

Here's the other picture of the unidentified man that also resembles CA:

If this gentleman has not been identified in this photo...it is time to find out.  Since several of you claim it is not J.P. Chatt, I was told it was, but who knows, we need to identify him. 

Who is this Erik guy we keep talking about?  Where did his name come up in the discussions?  I have missed this tidbit of info.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: October 27, 2008, 12:34:56 PM »

As far as the incest thing goes....I do not agree....so when I start to read a post about it I just move along. So far LP is the only person who has said Lee is the bioDad and UNTIL this is proved I will not let my mind and heart go there. But in no shape form or fashion is incest EVER OK! or Legal!
I know many people don't want to believe the incest angle but there are 10 million Americans who are victims of incest, and those are only the reported ones. Incest happens. Incest causes a tangled web. Incest causes children to act out and have personality disorders.

I believe George is the biological dad. He was way too involved in the cover up and seems to have cut a deal with LE.

Some have thought George is the biological father, and it would explain his filing for divorce and moving out shortly after Caylee brightened the world.  Lee didn't go around the house when George was there prior to Caylee disappearing and that would explain that as well if Lee was ashamed of his father.  However, the stumbling point for me on that theory is his willingness to voluntarily agree to a DNA test whereby Lee refused.  LE had to subpoena Lee for DNA.  Lee might be the one with something to hide.  It was seemingly clear that George also tried to help LE behind Cindy's back when he disclosed the chase between him and Casey when she had her mother's vehicle.  Cindy wasn't to know about him telling them that.  George also disclosed to LE that he never saw in the trunk and was bothered by that incident with the gas cans.  Lee tried to solve things himself, and he interjected himself into the investigation too much.  Lee also wanted to make sure with Casey in a jail house visit with Casey that everything was still okay with certain things and people and could it or they still be trusted; Casey told him yes and that he would obviously know if anything changed on the front.  Casey-Lee code speak imo. 
I can totally understand Lee not giving a DNA sample. 1. he's young and that is a permanent record. 2. He's probaby trying to distance himself from the loony family of his. 3. he wasn't involved and doesn't want false accusations.
Incest victims don't get along and love their assaulters.

The parents have to be the front runners in being cooperative in this case. They've already messed up their daughter, better that Lee is left alone.
jmho.

Abuse victims tend to continue being close with their abusers for some strange reason.  I have done some reading and I found that shocking to me.  They don't distance themselves for whatever reason.  If Casey was saddled with a family secret and saddled with the personal responsibility of the child while Lee paid her enormous phone bills the resentment towards the controlling factor, Cindy, would be evident.  George moved out after Caylee was born and then filed for divorce.  I would venture to guess he was ashamed of the whole thing if true.  Lee didn't come around the house when George was there after Cindy and George got back together.  Casey resented her father, seemed to even set him up in a way by telling friends her dad ran over something.  Casey obviously had a control issue with her mother and a jealousy with her mother over many things, possibly even Caylee.  An example of that was her mom's cameos that seemed to bother her, and we know how quickly Cindy backs down to her when Casey said "you don't know what my involvement was?"  Incest of this nature is very prevalent in society.  A study in Arizona recently said 1 in 8 girls are abused sexually, half of those by a brother or a father.  These types of abuses are very under-reported in general because of the shame factors involved.  It is far more rare that a mother kills a child than it is for a brother to abuse his sister.  Way more.  Studies show violent offenders in female inmate populations, as much as 60 plus percent, were abused sexually and half of those by a brother or father.  Chicken vs. the egg.

I can't understand why some are so quick to assume she killed her child, which is quite rare, but are completely against accepting the fact that sexual abuse is a leading factor in violence by women whereby incest is disgustingly common.

i beg to differ on mothers who kill their children
Here's an interesting link http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/mother_killers.htm

I am saying that it is not as rare as you make it sound. Period.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.