April 20, 2024, 04:32:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307433 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: October 27, 2008, 01:49:36 PM »

Russ wrote;

Sounds like she uses drama to get attention.  Like choosing that the father was killed coming to Caylee's first birthday.  Whatever invokes sympathy.  She would get no sympathy saying the brother is the father and she never likes to look like tainted goods so saying she was raped is out of the question.  Pure and good is what she is looking for, yet with the sympathetic tune.

I agree. Hence we have her "religious period" with the Grunds,in the media she wears her rosary. If she could convince people Caylee were immaculately conceived she would.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: October 27, 2008, 01:51:30 PM »

And LE has said they know FOR SURE who the father is?

I believe so.  Haden said "we know the identity of the father".....

I think we need to find the link to this so that we can rule out any maybe's? Just out of curiosity,why would Baden be given this information?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1882 on: October 27, 2008, 01:54:19 PM »

Living in Florida and being young, partying.. I wonder if any of her peeps had a boat. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: October 27, 2008, 01:54:28 PM »

I called him.... He sounds much younger on the phone.  I told him about the arguments that went on yesterday about incest.  He would not say for sure that Lee is the Dad, just said "could be".  I said so you don't think George is Caylee's Dad, and he said "no, no".....  He was in a hurry but said he would be in Florida to hunt for Caylee on the 6th of November and he would start looking for her 1/2 mile from the Anthonys house on Norcosa.  I am not sure of the spellling.  He said he would call me later...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: October 27, 2008, 01:55:18 PM »

I think we need to find the link to this so that we can rule out any maybe's? Just out of curiosity,why would Baden be given this information?

Also,I find it alittle odd that one's DNA could just be passed around amoung for viewing no matter what their profession.Seem's they would have to be a part of the DA's team to get that information.I could be wrong but I find it odd and disturbing..jmo

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: October 27, 2008, 01:57:40 PM »

I called him.... He sounds much younger on the phone.  I told him about the arguments that went on yesterday about incest.  He would not say for sure that Lee is the Dad, just said "could be".  I said so you don't think George is Caylee's Dad, and he said "no, no".....  He was in a hurry but said he would be in Florida to hunt for Caylee on the 6th of November and he would start looking for her 1/2 mile from the Anthonys house on Norcosa.  I am not sure of the spellling.  He said he would call me later...

Thanks A1!  Hopefully he calls you back.

I was on the understanding that something in Caylee's and Casey's DNA explains why the father would have to be a family member.  Please ask, if you get the chance.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: October 27, 2008, 01:57:42 PM »

Matching a photo compared to matching DNA is something entirely different. Kids don't always look like their parents.

DNA was done on Caylee because Jesse insisted. So LE knows who the father is.

They are in no hurry to release this information, why? Because George gave them evidence against his own daughter. Was that a deal to keep the DNA results private? We haven't heard. So maybe it was.

Jesse gave his DNA when he insisted on a paternity test.  His DNA did not match.

Lee Anthony's DNA was only obtained two weeks ago following LE obtain the DNA of Cindy and George and ... of yet nothing official has been released ... nothing has been leaked ...  that implies that a match links Lee Anthony to the paternity of Caylee Marie.

Russ ... how do you come to the conclusion that LE knows who Caylee Marie's father is?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: October 27, 2008, 01:58:29 PM »

In CA's interview with police she said CA's father was Erik Baker.  At first she tells police CA's father was Erik and that she couldn't remember his last name, but that her, GA and CA went to a lawyer a friend of Paul's who put everything in writing according to CA in case something happened to CA (tot mom).  I'm watching the interview and CA said his first name is Erik and "I can't remember his last name but if I heard it I would remember."  Cindy says, "KC said he had come into town, they were old friends from school, they got together, Erik was going through some tough times, KC was inbetween friends, and they just had a one night's stand."  The officer asks CA. "So their old friends from school, like high school?"  CA shruggs and says, "I'm not sure how far back it goes.  But she had known him through her high school; now whether or not they went to school...because you see, Ryan was one of her best friends but he didn't go to high school with her he went to Bishop Mor.(?)...but they went to middle school and elementary school together they remained friends."  Officer asks, "So Erik wasn't just met, Erick was someone she went to school with."  CA replies, "this is someone she's know....(?)"  Officers asks, "this is according to KC."  CA:  "This is something she told me way back when..I mean this was you know, when I found out Jesse wasn't the father so then I asked..."  Officer:  "have you ever met Erik, ever had dinner with him? Ever came over to visit"  CA: "No.  He lived out of state from what she said, either TN or KY."  Officer:  "So you're saying you've never met him, never had dinner with him."  CA: "No. Never. The thing was by the time KC realized when she was pregnant it wasn't Jesse's because she thought it was Jesse's she knew it had to one other person that it had to be this person, Erik.  I think his name was Erik."  Officer:  "What kind of paperwork did this attorney draft?"  CA:  "What he drew up was in case something happened to CA then custody would be given directly to myself and to George."  Officer:  "So it had nothing to do with custody (?) Erik?"  CA:  "It had nothing to do with that but we also talked about was the father involved, do you want to draw anything up for alimony, anything like that and we said absolutely not because he's not on the birth certificate; this guy has no claim to CA, he's never saw her."  Officer asks CA something about last name.  CA:  "We may have given it to the attorney he may have it, I don't know I'd have to go back and look at that stuff.  I'll pull that up and see what I have have.  I have an envelope at the house that has all that paperwork we got from the attorney for that.  Officer:  "Excellent.  Let's something something tragically would happen to you and George , or  KC, who was going be the godparents do we know?"  CA:  "You know, I can't I don't know if we thought that far ahead.  I can't remember if we put Lee down or not.  But it probably would have been Lee next."  Officer:  "So we addressed if something were to happen to KC she would come to you."  CA:  "Yes, I would have custody and I had power of attorney at any point if I needed to like you know if anything would happen if KC wasn't around I could do anything I needed to do."  Officer:  "So if she wasn't there, like  so many kids do, drop the ball miserably and wasn't a good mother like some teenagers ...."  CA:  "That wasn't the reason why we did it.  We did it in case something happened to her plus there was no other legal statment that there was no other person ...(?) off to CA."  Officer:  "Paraell safety net."
I'm gonna stop here.  You can see the how interview on the internet.  So if Erik is the father, he went to school with KC sometime and was having a difficult time in his life according to KC (LOL). 

Found this on a post on Gretwire...don't know who true it is:
 September 28th, 2008 at 7:50 pm
I believe that I saw on another site that an Eric James Baker that is in Nashville now, from Tampa, FL works for a Music PROMOTIONS, Arsenal UNIVERSAL grp. And his last entry on his web site was this month. Also, an Eric James Baker was suing a Sonoma Co. sheriff’s Dept. and lab testing facility for……. I didn’t read the whole article, but
I wondered if these were ONE IN THE SAME?

It does have some keys words in it (hehehe) like Universal.  Interesting.  I'm still looking for the info that was on KC's computer.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: October 27, 2008, 01:59:31 PM »

Thanks always!!! Good afternoon All!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: October 27, 2008, 02:00:22 PM »

Also,I find it alittle odd that one's DNA could just be passed around amoung for viewing no matter what their profession.Seem's they would have to be a part of the DA's team to get that information.I could be wrong but I find it odd and disturbing..jmo

IMO, Dr. Baden is very professional.  I'm no sure how he knows, but doubt if he found out illegally.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: October 27, 2008, 02:00:39 PM »

Matching a photo compared to matching DNA is something entirely different. Kids don't always look like their parents.

DNA was done on Caylee because Jesse insisted. So LE knows who the father is.

They are in no hurry to release this information, why? Because George gave them evidence against his own daughter. Was that a deal to keep the DNA results private? We haven't heard. So maybe it was.

Jesse gave his DNA when he insisted on a paternity test.  His DNA did not match.

Lee Anthony's DNA was only obtained two weeks ago following LE obtain the DNA of Cindy and George and ... of yet nothing official has been released ... nothing has been leaked ...  that implies that a match links Lee Anthony to the paternity of Caylee Marie.

Russ ... how do you come to the conclusion that LE knows who Caylee Marie's father is?

Janet
LE knew the paternity before Lee gave a sample. I think.
George may have given a sample as part of his position and it's in the LE database.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: October 27, 2008, 02:00:45 PM »

Thanks!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1892 on: October 27, 2008, 02:02:30 PM »

Thanks Always...you brave girl! LOL Yes, Narcoossee is a long road that has a ping tower that showed on KC's phone records.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1893 on: October 27, 2008, 02:02:41 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1894 on: October 27, 2008, 02:04:00 PM »

In CA's interview with police she said CA's father was Erik Baker.  At first she tells police CA's father was Erik and that she couldn't remember his last name, but that her, GA and CA went to a lawyer a friend of Paul's who put everything in writing according to CA in case something happened to CA (tot mom).  I'm watching the interview and CA said his first name is Erik and "I can't remember his last name but if I heard it I would remember."  Cindy says, "KC said he had come into town, they were old friends from school, they got together, Erik was going through some tough times, KC was inbetween friends, and they just had a one night's stand."  The officer asks CA. "So their old friends from school, like high school?"  CA shruggs and says, "I'm not sure how far back it goes.  But she had known him through her high school; now whether or not they went to school...because you see, Ryan was one of her best friends but he didn't go to high school with her he went to Bishop Mor.(?)...but they went to middle school and elementary school together they remained friends."  Officer asks, "So Erik wasn't just met, Erick was someone she went to school with."  CA replies, "this is someone she's know....(?)"  Officers asks, "this is according to KC."  CA:  "This is something she told me way back when..I mean this was you know, when I found out Jesse wasn't the father so then I asked..."  Officer:  "have you ever met Erik, ever had dinner with him? Ever came over to visit"  CA: "No.  He lived out of state from what she said, either TN or KY."  Officer:  "So you're saying you've never met him, never had dinner with him."  CA: "No. Never. The thing was by the time KC realized when she was pregnant it wasn't Jesse's because she thought it was Jesse's she knew it had to one other person that it had to be this person, Erik.  I think his name was Erik."  Officer:  "What kind of paperwork did this attorney draft?"  CA:  "What he drew up was in case something happened to CA then custody would be given directly to myself and to George."  Officer:  "So it had nothing to do with custody (?) Erik?"  CA:  "It had nothing to do with that but we also talked about was the father involved, do you want to draw anything up for alimony, anything like that and we said absolutely not because he's not on the birth certificate; this guy has no claim to CA, he's never saw her."  Officer asks CA something about last name.  CA:  "We may have given it to the attorney he may have it, I don't know I'd have to go back and look at that stuff.  I'll pull that up and see what I have have.  I have an envelope at the house that has all that paperwork we got from the attorney for that.  Officer:  "Excellent.  Let's something something tragically would happen to you and George , or  KC, who was going be the godparents do we know?"  CA:  "You know, I can't I don't know if we thought that far ahead.  I can't remember if we put Lee down or not.  But it probably would have been Lee next."  Officer:  "So we addressed if something were to happen to KC she would come to you."  CA:  "Yes, I would have custody and I had power of attorney at any point if I needed to like you know if anything would happen if KC wasn't around I could do anything I needed to do."  Officer:  "So if she wasn't there, like  so many kids do, drop the ball miserably and wasn't a good mother like some teenagers ...."  CA:  "That wasn't the reason why we did it.  We did it in case something happened to her plus there was no other legal statment that there was no other person ...(?) off to CA."  Officer:  "Paraell safety net."
I'm gonna stop here.  You can see the how interview on the internet.  So if Erik is the father, he went to school with KC sometime and was having a difficult time in his life according to KC (LOL). 

Found this on a post on Gretwire...don't know who true it is:
 September 28th, 2008 at 7:50 pm
I believe that I saw on another site that an Eric James Baker that is in Nashville now, from Tampa, FL works for a Music PROMOTIONS, Arsenal UNIVERSAL grp. And his last entry on his web site was this month. Also, an Eric James Baker was suing a Sonoma Co. sheriff’s Dept. and lab testing facility for……. I didn’t read the whole article, but
I wondered if these were ONE IN THE SAME?

It does have some keys words in it (hehehe) like Universal.  Interesting.  I'm still looking for the info that was on KC's computer.

I have a really hard time believing that CA wouldn't remember the complete name of Caylee's father. Just doesn't sound correct to me.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: October 27, 2008, 02:05:10 PM »

IMO, Dr. Baden is very professional.  I'm no sure how he knows, but doubt if he found out illegally.
I think that also mammy! I still think him knowing though is disturbing on more than one level.I wouldn't want anyone having my DNA unless it was crucial and only then if it was given to someone working my case.jmo
P.S.I'd still like the link if someone has it?I know if it exist,someone here does..

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1896 on: October 27, 2008, 02:06:50 PM »

He stated it when he was doing the press conf. regarding the FBI reports that were released the other day.  There are links and quotes of it all over this board.  Since he made the statement in connection with the FBI reports, some people have speculated that the identity of the father was available by viewing the reports, I'm not sure if that's the case or not.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: October 27, 2008, 02:06:51 PM »

Thanks A1-you are so much braver than i am!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: October 27, 2008, 02:07:11 PM »

I do too, Tater! Maybe some people's assumptions are passed along as fact.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: October 27, 2008, 02:07:57 PM »

I think that also mammy! I still think him knowing though is disturbing on more than one level.I wouldn't want anyone having my DNA unless it was crucial and only then if it was given to someone working my case.jmo
P.S.I'd still like the link if someone has it?I know if it exist,someone here does..

I believe he said it on NG.  The transcripts are on a thread here, IIRC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.