April 23, 2024, 04:29:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307591 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1900 on: October 27, 2008, 02:08:46 PM »

It does have some keys words in it (hehehe) like Universal.  Interesting.  I'm still looking for the info that was on KC's computer.

[/quote]

I have a really hard time believing that CA wouldn't remember the complete name of Caylee's father. Just doesn't sound correct to me.
[/quote]

I will tell you what is very interesting..............KC tells Cindy that Caylee's father lives in TN. That is where Lee's friend Jeremy lives.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: October 27, 2008, 02:10:07 PM »

And LE has said they know FOR SURE who the father is?

I believe so.  Haden said "we know the identity of the father".....

I think we need to find the link to this so that we can rule out any maybe's? Just out of curiosity,why would Baden be given this information?

Also,I find it alittle odd that one's DNA could just be passed around amoung for viewing no matter what their profession.Seem's they would have to be a part of the DA's team to get that information.I could be wrong but I find it odd and disturbing..jmo

IMO, Dr. Baden is very professional.  I'm no sure how he knows, but doubt if he found out illegally.
I think that also mammy! I still think him knowing though is disturbing on more than one level.I wouldn't want anyone having my DNA unless it was crucial and only then if it was given to someone working my case.jmo
P.S.I'd still like the link if someone has it?I know if it exist,someone here does..

I believe he said it on NG.  The transcripts are on a thread here, IIRC.

Well if found,please post.Gotta run for now..BBL

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: October 27, 2008, 02:10:53 PM »

IMO, this guy has always been candidate #1 to be Caylee's bio dad.
I have felt this way long before the rumor and innuendo of incest.
If the incest is true, so be it.
I just think that Caylee's bio dad and family certainly should be heard
I think all this talk by Cindy of a 'dead dad' was to keep from any 'complications' another side of a family would present. Cindy is as whacked as Casey. From the get go Cindy has several stories about Caylee's dad. I think they answer is simple, either Crazy Ho cant remember who it was or was rejected by the guy. Sometimes, the most simple answer IS the answer
this one looks the most like her to me. but then again, who knows
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1903 on: October 27, 2008, 02:11:52 PM »

When did LE state that they know the identity of the father? Did this come from them straight? And if so, wasn't it before Lee Anthony gave his DNA sample and before the forensic tests were released? Wouldn't the DNA of any law enforcement and military/government person already be on file?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: October 27, 2008, 02:11:52 PM »

Out of curiosity I just looked at the MySpace page of Jesus Ortiz....
There is a photo with comments that are shown as 'Stepphy'  on May 11,2007 (it's the 14th down on the right) but unless I am mistaken that is Caylee with Casey....  someone take a look please.

The Police stated that blood was still available in a Lab because he was killed in an accident.
That could be how they have tested his DNA without anyone being aware
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: October 27, 2008, 02:15:17 PM »

I think we need to find the link to this so that we can rule out any maybe's? Just out of curiosity,why would Baden be given this information?

Also,I find it alittle odd that one's DNA could just be passed around amoung for viewing no matter what their profession.Seem's they would have to be a part of the DA's team to get that information.I could be wrong but I find it odd and disturbing..jmo

IMO, Dr. Baden is very professional.  I'm no sure how he knows, but doubt if he found out illegally.
I think that also mammy! I still think him knowing though is disturbing on more than one level.I wouldn't want anyone having my DNA unless it was crucial and only then if it was given to someone working my case.jmo
P.S.I'd still like the link if someone has it?I know if it exist,someone here does..

I believe he said it on NG.  The transcripts are on a thread here, IIRC.

On the day the latest tests were released Dr Baden was interviewed on Fox News. He said that LE knows the identity of Caylee's father but they are not releasing that info. I was surprised when the  person interviewing him didn't ask any further questions, I had several I wanted to ask..... 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: October 27, 2008, 02:15:30 PM »

I called him.... He sounds much younger on the phone.  I told him about the arguments that went on yesterday about incest.  He would not say for sure that Lee is the Dad, just said "could be".  I said so you don't think George is Caylee's Dad, and he said "no, no".....  He was in a hurry but said he would be in Florida to hunt for Caylee on the 6th of November and he would start looking for her 1/2 mile from the Anthonys house on Norcosa.  I am not sure of the spellling.  He said he would call me later...

Interesting would that be heading in the direction of Lee's house.  If so that would be about 1/2 way between Lee's & A' houses.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: October 27, 2008, 02:16:02 PM »

Can someone pull up that area on the map.  I doubt if LP will call me back.  I sound like a 10 year old on the phone.  If you have ever spoken to Des on the phone, she has a strong, no nonsese way about her, he would be more inclined to talk to someone like her.  You know, we have lost some of our resourceful monkeys, we need to pull together now as a group and work on this case.  People who are good at mapping, talking on the phone are needed now.  I realize this is just my opionion but you can see where I am coming from, right?????? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: October 27, 2008, 02:17:07 PM »

Matching a photo compared to matching DNA is something entirely different. Kids don't always look like their parents.

DNA was done on Caylee because Jesse insisted. So LE knows who the father is.

They are in no hurry to release this information, why? Because George gave them evidence against his own daughter. Was that a deal to keep the DNA results private? We haven't heard. So maybe it was.

Jesse gave his DNA when he insisted on a paternity test.  His DNA did not match.

Lee Anthony's DNA was only obtained two weeks ago following LE obtain the DNA of Cindy and George and ... of yet nothing official has been released ... nothing has been leaked ...  that implies that a match links Lee Anthony to the paternity of Caylee Marie.

Russ ... how do you come to the conclusion that LE knows who Caylee Marie's father is?

Janet

LE knew the paternity before Lee gave a sample. I think.

George may have given a sample as part of his position and it's in the LE database.

1.  How is that possible?  The father's DNA must be obtained to determine paternity ... to determine a match.  There are markers in a child's DNA that may be able to determine that the father is a close/extended family member but ... as far as I know there is no official foundation for this speculation in the Caylee Marie case.

2.  Obviously ... it would have been unnecessary to for LE to take George's DNA two weeks ago if his DNA was already on record.

Janet

+++++++++

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT October 9, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: October 27, 2008, 02:18:45 PM »

There is a photo with comments that are shown as 'Stepphy'  on May 11,2007 (it's the 14th down on the right) but unless I am mistaken that is Caylee with Casey....  someone take a look please.

The Police stated that blood was still available in a Lab because he was killed in an accident.

This one??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: October 27, 2008, 02:19:10 PM »

I'm not seeing what you are talking about "Stepphy"??

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1911 on: October 27, 2008, 02:19:59 PM »

This map is great.....

Geographical Profile

Caylee Anthony Case

Profile Developed 9/6/08

The following geographical profile was developed by Dr. Maurice Godwin using his Predator computerized system. Map 1 below depicts the search area (anchor point area) showing the Predator computer results and map overlay of the predicted area. Map 2 depicts a more specific search area highlighted by the light yellow circle. Map 3 depicts the specific area to search. The profile shows a high probability that Caylee will be found within a 1.5 mile radius (North, South, East and West) from South Goldenrod Road.
The locations used in the analysis were:

grandparents' home
location of where car was found
buffer area for cell phone pings at the air port

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/Caylee%20Anthony%20Geo%20Profile.htm

Narcoossee Rd is in the middle of the yellow circle...

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: October 27, 2008, 02:21:52 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

Scroll down, on the right there are comments set in orange boxes- the 14th down is listed as Stepphy.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: October 27, 2008, 02:22:21 PM »

Good job, Curious Cat!!!  Do we know if Tes will be there also and do we have someone getting together supplies for the search????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: October 27, 2008, 02:22:35 PM »

Yeah, I just found it too.  Many of the HS friends replaced their photos with photos of Caylee.  Not sure if that's the case here or not.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: October 27, 2008, 02:22:45 PM »

I think its the one I just did a screen capture of?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: October 27, 2008, 02:22:51 PM »

This one??

That's the one- is that not Caylee?
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: October 27, 2008, 02:23:58 PM »

I called him.... He sounds much younger on the phone.  I told him about the arguments that went on yesterday about incest.  He would not say for sure that Lee is the Dad, just said "could be".  I said so you don't think George is Caylee's Dad, and he said "no, no".....  He was in a hurry but said he would be in Florida to hunt for Caylee on the 6th of November and he would start looking for her 1/2 mile from the Anthonys house on Norcosa.  I am not sure of the spellling.  He said he would call me later...

Way to Go you Sassy Little Kitty Cat!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: October 27, 2008, 02:24:28 PM »

Good job, Curious Cat!!!  Do we know if Tes will be there also and do we have someone getting together supplies for the search????

Always1 - we have a thread already started for TES/donations and any info on the upcoming search.  I think we have learned it's very important to go through TES when it comes to donating supplies.  My suggestion would be to donate $$ to TES and they can get the supplies they need.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3653.0
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: October 27, 2008, 02:24:34 PM »

Yeah, I just found it too.  Many of the HS friends replaced their photos with photos of Caylee.  Not sure if that's the case here or not.

Why would his friends post a photo of Caylee unless he was known to have some connection to her??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.