April 25, 2024, 01:57:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307711 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: October 25, 2008, 05:26:17 PM »

Posted in MURT's chat but nobody can find out if true yet:

06:21 ustreamer-77644 : I just read somewhere that there is polics cars and a black suv on BC road in there area of the witness sighting
Klaas,
I am listening(web address on Murt's site, )but not hearing anything about this.  Have you heard anything?
No, but I haven't tried listening either.
Probably pointless for me as I don't know all of the LE codes.  Probably won't be anything, but I wish....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #201 on: October 25, 2008, 05:28:34 PM »

Just got off the phone with Des- she sends her love.

Thank You Always 1!  I miss Des.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #202 on: October 25, 2008, 05:31:51 PM »

Russ, you are absolutely right.

IF Lee is the father of Caylee, it does explain a lot of other things.

It explains why there is no name on the birth certificate.

It explains why they have lied about the identity of the father.

It explains why they have been so intensely secretive about the father.

It explains why they never asked for any type of support, even if he died and they were entitled to social security.

But I still do not know if it is true.

IDK, Cindy seemed so possessive of Caylee that I would think she wouldn't want another Grandmother on the scene, stealing Caylee's attention away from her. I wonder how Cindy reacted to the Grund family taking care of HER baby, especially Jesse's mother. She probably right away accepted KC's of IDK or him dying, leaving her as the center of Caylee's world. I also don't see it outside the realm of LE asking for DNA samples from the boys who came in to give statements. They would then have it on hand for comparison on Caylee's DNA.

Has anything ever been said about Jesse's mother Boo? I've always wondered about her but haven't ever seen a thing...

Good question! I don't believe I've heard anything about her mentioned anywhere. I'll go look on Richard's myspace and see if he mentions anything. brb

Richard Grund has been married for 28 years to the same woman.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: October 25, 2008, 05:32:18 PM »

Can someone please post the link to Murt? I seem to have lost it TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: October 25, 2008, 05:34:27 PM »

Russ, you are absolutely right.

IF Lee is the father of Caylee, it does explain a lot of other things.

It explains why there is no name on the birth certificate.

It explains why they have lied about the identity of the father.

It explains why they have been so intensely secretive about the father.

It explains why they never asked for any type of support, even if he died and they were entitled to social security.

But I still do not know if it is true.

IDK, Cindy seemed so possessive of Caylee that I would think she wouldn't want another Grandmother on the scene, stealing Caylee's attention away from her. I wonder how Cindy reacted to the Grund family taking care of HER baby, especially Jesse's mother. She probably right away accepted KC's of IDK or him dying, leaving her as the center of Caylee's world. I also don't see it outside the realm of LE asking for DNA samples from the boys who came in to give statements. They would then have it on hand for comparison on Caylee's DNA.

Has anything ever been said about Jesse's mother Boo? I've always wondered about her but haven't ever seen a thing...

Good question! I don't believe I've heard anything about her mentioned anywhere. I'll go look on Richard's myspace and see if he mentions anything. brb

Richard Grund has been married for 28 years to the same woman.

I think it's odd Boo that she has never stepped up and said a word about anything...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: October 25, 2008, 05:35:47 PM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: October 25, 2008, 05:35:53 PM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

I also flipped the image:

Sure looks like a sock monkey to me!

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: October 25, 2008, 05:37:34 PM »

Mr. Chuck, first let me say this, I have no problem with you. None what so ever. You're entitled to your opinions just as everyone else here is. Mr. Chuck, I don't hold grudges. I, personally, have never sought out the companionship if Anita Van Der Sloot or her criminal husband. That's just me. You feel a need to befriend George, that's your business, just know people wonder why...

I do disagree with some of your previous assessments of George, but that will all be known in the future. We will all know what George did or knew somewhere down the road.

I actually agree with some of your post. I agree that the chloroform is a cleaning agent here. I agree that someone needs in depth knowledge to know that. Someone needs a back ground or blind luck.

I do think Casey is pretty savvy, maybe not book smart, but savvy. She knows how to manipulate the system she is in and how to get the most bang for her buck. I don't see her as a coward, but more like someone who doesn't like owning up to her mistakes. But, again, that's not all that uncommon.

And I do disagree that it's an accident or neglect that led to Caylee's death. The grand jury also rejected that and clearly stated the evidence they saw and heard pointed to premeditation. That GJ came back in record time and didn't take long to decide. It must have been very compelling. Now, we all know you can indict a ham sandwich, but in this case, the GJ moved to come back with the indictment so fast my head was spinning. There must be several key pieces of evidence that can not be considered anything but what they are - murder.

Rob, I have no real problem with you either. Except for your embellishment. You make it sound like I was seeking companionship with a serial killer. NOT TRUE! My wife and I, only went to Orlando to show our support for missing Caylee...PERIOD! We both met George there, and a conversation ensued. At that time, there was NOT any evidence showing, or implying, that George had any involvement.

So please stop making it sound like George and I are/were best friends. NO WHERE... in any of my posts, have I implied this.

So there is nothing for other's to "wonder why".

Chuck
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: October 25, 2008, 05:38:53 PM »

Thanks tater... I had it in my favorites and when I tried to find it ...it had gone poof!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: October 25, 2008, 05:43:26 PM »

Thanks tater... I had it in my favorites and when I tried to find it ...it had gone poof!

Happens to me all the time....

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #210 on: October 25, 2008, 05:49:55 PM »

MyTime ... why do you believe so strongly that Casey wanted a baby ?

I dont know how to answer this so I will just say it my opinion!  OK?  And it may not be true as so many in this case are not the most truthful people.

KC being savvy as described previously could have easily gotten an abortion long before her 7 mo discovery. I think she wanted the baby for the attention it would give her. But is any 19 yr old fully aware of the responsibility that it takes to raise a child? I know I wasn't prepared! I thinks she was nervous about telling Cindy, but after that was done there is baby shower, people oooing and ahhing over you, questioning about baby names, lots and lots of attention. Then after the baby is born, the attention goes toward the baby, not the mother. In regards to Kiomarie, if KC did envy her life but Kio couldn't get pregnant, it was a way to push her face in it that KC could get pregnant w/o trying and Kio couldn't. You want to adopt my baby? ...Let me think about it..... Well, no my Mom wouldn't like it..... too bad for you!!..

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #211 on: October 25, 2008, 05:49:59 PM »

Hi Karma

Dr. Baden did specify that forensic DNA testing of the strands of hair could determine the paternity but ... according to the released report ... only Mitochondrial DNA testing was conducted.   Mitochondrial DNA testing  does not reveal anything about the paternity ...

However ... if DNA testing went further than Mitochondrial ... the paternity could be confirmed but ... it is my understanding ... the father's DNA would be required.  Consider the Lee Anthony's DNA was only taken not even a couple of weeks ago ...

Janet

Do we know for sure if further testing was or wasn't conducted down the line?  I just keep thinking that just because only the mitochondrial DNA results were released, that does not mean that they weren't the only ones ever performed.   Considering that I'm sure they had plenty of Caylee's hair from the hairbrush collected at the Anthony home as well as DNA on her toothbrush and the sample that was taken way back when they tried to determine if JG was her father, I feel pretty sure that there was much more testing conducted - we just don't know about it.

There's lots we don't know about, so let ole lamebrain Baez think he's got it made, the big dork!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #212 on: October 25, 2008, 05:49:59 PM »

Mr. Chuck, first let me say this, I have no problem with you. None what so ever. You're entitled to your opinions just as everyone else here is. Mr. Chuck, I don't hold grudges. I, personally, have never sought out the companionship if Anita Van Der Sloot or her criminal husband. That's just me. You feel a need to befriend George, that's your business, just know people wonder why...

I do disagree with some of your previous assessments of George, but that will all be known in the future. We will all know what George did or knew somewhere down the road.

I actually agree with some of your post. I agree that the chloroform is a cleaning agent here. I agree that someone needs in depth knowledge to know that. Someone needs a back ground or blind luck.

I do think Casey is pretty savvy, maybe not book smart, but savvy. She knows how to manipulate the system she is in and how to get the most bang for her buck. I don't see her as a coward, but more like someone who doesn't like owning up to her mistakes. But, again, that's not all that uncommon.

And I do disagree that it's an accident or neglect that led to Caylee's death. The grand jury also rejected that and clearly stated the evidence they saw and heard pointed to premeditation. That GJ came back in record time and didn't take long to decide. It must have been very compelling. Now, we all know you can indict a ham sandwich, but in this case, the GJ moved to come back with the indictment so fast my head was spinning. There must be several key pieces of evidence that can not be considered anything but what they are - murder.

Rob, I have no real problem with you either. Except for your embellishment. You make it sound like I was seeking companionship with a serial killer. NOT TRUE! My wife and I, only went to Orlando to show our support for missing Caylee...PERIOD! We both met George there, and a conversation ensued. At that time, there was NOT any evidence showing, or implying, that George had any involvement.

So please stop making it sound like George and I are/were best friends. NO WHERE... in any of my posts, have I implied this.

So there is nothing for other's to "wonder why".

Chuck

Mr. Chuck, WHERE DID I SAY YOU WERE SEEKING COMPANIONSHIP WITH A SERIAL KILLER?

It's you my friend that needs to stop reading crap into my posts. Now that's the last time I'm going to tell you that. As a matter of fact I deletes a sentence that I knew you would take the wrong way and even after I delete it, I still get the same response from you.

And yes, I ((ME)) am wondering why the heck your calling him and he is not RETURNING YOUR CALLS. Does that tell you anything? So, I am wondering WHAT YOUR AGENDA IS HERE.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #213 on: October 25, 2008, 05:53:17 PM »

I dont know how to answer this so I will just say it my opinion!  OK?  And it may not be true as so many in this case are not the most truthful people.

KC being savvy as described previously could have easily gotten an abortion long before her 7 mo discovery. I think she wanted the baby for the attention it would give her. But is any 19 yr old fully aware of the responsibility that it takes to raise a child? I know I wasn't prepared! I thinks she was nervous about telling Cindy, but after that was done there is baby shower, people oooing and ahhing over you, questioning about baby names, lots and lots of attention. Then after the baby is born, the attention goes toward the baby, not the mother. In regards to Kiomarie, if KC did envy her life but Kio couldn't get pregnant, it was a way to push her face in it that KC could get pregnant w/o trying and Kio couldn't. You want to adopt my baby? ...Let me think about it..... Well, no my Mom wouldn't like it..... too bad for you!!..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: October 25, 2008, 05:54:50 PM »

Wow!

Did this site just have a huge cyber-burp?

I could not get in for quite a few minutes.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #215 on: October 25, 2008, 05:54:54 PM »

Hi Karma

Dr. Baden did specify that forensic DNA testing of the strands of hair could determine the paternity but ... according to the released report ... only Mitochondrial DNA testing was conducted.  Mitochondrial DNA testing  does not reveal anything about the paternity ...

However ... if DNA testing went further than Mitochondrial ... the paternity could be confirmed but ... it is my understanding ... the father's DNA would be required.  Consider the Lee Anthony's DNA was only taken not even a couple of weeks ago ...

Janet

+++++++++

Do we know for sure if further testing was or wasn't conducted down the line?  I just keep thinking that just because only the mitochondrial DNA results were released, that does not mean that they weren't the only ones ever performed.   Considering that I'm sure they had plenty of Caylee's hair from the hairbrush collected at the Anthony home as well as DNA on her toothbrush and the sample that was taken way back when they tried to determine if JG was her father, I feel pretty sure that there was much more testing conducted - we just don't know about it.

There's lots we don't know about, so let ole lamebrain Baez think he's got it made, the big dork!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #216 on: October 25, 2008, 05:55:29 PM »

Wow!

Did this site just have a huge cyber-burp?

I could not get in for quite a few minutes.

BIG TIME!  It's always when I'm trying to post something!   

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #217 on: October 25, 2008, 05:57:28 PM »

Whoops.  Apparently my post did make it right before the burp, so it's there twice since I had assumed it was a goner.

Sorry!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: October 25, 2008, 05:58:45 PM »

I agree.Sounds exactly like something Casey would do!Spiteful..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: October 25, 2008, 06:01:31 PM »

Got knocked off too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.