April 18, 2024, 06:37:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307266 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #280 on: October 25, 2008, 07:54:19 PM »

A duh time. I can't find the last thread where I am 30 pages behind. Help TIA

Neither can I.....it disappeared!
Flossy sweety your cow avi is absolutely adorable.  Our last thread was #49, it should be with the other Caylee threads.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: October 25, 2008, 07:54:32 PM »

Sorry I had my Grandson all day, Sooo I'm  tired .
 Do we have a date that Casey was searching for a recipe to make  chloroform.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #282 on: October 25, 2008, 07:54:39 PM »

Colt, I too know someone who met the Anthony's when Caylee first went missing.  She helped on 2 different occasions.  Her heart broke for them.  I do not think you have an agenda, I think you are just a kind man.

Rob, I think you have alot experience and are well intended.  But do you think that maybe your heart has been hardened by all you have seen and heard.  This is no way meant to offend you.  My dad was in LE for 45 years and I have seen how and why he can seem so cold.  Also, my sister is too.  She is a nurse and she can be so matter of fact about things.  One night I called her and she said "let me call you back, I have to bring a dead baby to the morgue."  She said it like it was nothing!!!!  Just wondering?

no offense taken.. I just don't live in a world of lollypops and gum drops..

I live in a world where people kill their kids - 5 a day.

Are those my only choices?   
MT I would love to join you in the world that Rob has drawn for you of lollipops and gum drops rather than the world of slaughtered children.  Its heart breaking this entire case, I honestly do not know how Rob can do all the work that he does for those who no longer have a voice, I could not handle it personally.

Well do you know if Canycane Lane has any more houses for sale?  We could be neighbors and I could help you with the twins.  You could calll me your "nanny." I am a much better "nanny" than the one Casey used. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: October 25, 2008, 07:54:50 PM »

Colt, I too know someone who met the Anthony's when Caylee first went missing.  She helped on 2 different occasions.  Her heart broke for them.  I do not think you have an agenda, I think you are just a kind man.

Rob, I think you have alot experience and are well intended.  But do you think that maybe your heart has been hardened by all you have seen and heard.  This is no way meant to offend you.  My dad was in LE for 45 years and I have seen how and why he can seem so cold.  Also, my sister is too.  She is a nurse and she can be so matter of fact about things.  One night I called her and she said "let me call you back, I have to bring a dead baby to the morgue."  She said it like it was nothing!!!!  Just wondering?

no offense taken.. I just don't live in a world of lollypops and gum drops..

I live in a world where people kill their kids - 5 a day.

Are those my only choices?   
MT I would love to join you in the world that Rob has drawn for you of lollipops and gum drops rather than the world of slaughtered children.  Its heart breaking this entire case, I honestly do not know how Rob can do all the work that he does for those who no longer have a voice, I could not handle it personally.

I agree!  Rob is one special person.  I love reading his theories.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #284 on: October 25, 2008, 07:55:50 PM »

Don't feel bad, IBE - I have just as much "duh time" as I do "non-duh time"!

I just saw Klaas's post about it being archived.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: October 25, 2008, 07:56:42 PM »

Any word on how the search went today? TIA

You mean the search MURT was going to do or another?  I haven't heard.
Sorry I must be mistaken then, I was under the impression that some of the groups were going to search today to help TES and Padilla.  I must have mistaken the dates for Murts search with TES's.  Sorry!!

Dolce - I know that Joseph Jordan and Wyatt and others have continued to search all along.  I also know MURT is searching with someone who has also searched with TES.  Anyway, I really don't know but MURT hasn't been in his chat much today.

And I believe TES and LP and his bounty hunter friends are scheduled to search on November 8.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: October 25, 2008, 07:57:15 PM »

I love this

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #287 on: October 25, 2008, 07:58:10 PM »

Sorry I had my Grandson all day, Sooo I'm  tired .
 Do we have a date that Casey was searching for a recipe to make  chloroform.

Sounds like a fun day!!!  I would LOVE to know the date of the searches for chloroform. i don't think i have seen it.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #288 on: October 25, 2008, 07:58:34 PM »

Colt I agree with you in reference to the Chloroform.  Casey does not seem the type that would research a product in order to kill her child with.  I see her using means of convenience..for her atleast.  IMO the Chloroform was used as a cleaning agent.  I am not so quick to suspect George though, we all know that one of Casey's fav programs was CSI, and on CSI they speak of the chloroform agent quite often for many reasons, not just as a chemical of choice for knocking out prey.

Not kill, but to sedate so she can leave her for long periods unattended...
Why go through the trouble of creating such an elaborate chemical?  Why not just get childrens Benedryl liquid or Tylenol nighttime cold for children?  There are other things that could be used for that purpose without her having to tap into her "chemist" personality.  IMO

That is what I have been saying all along.  I worked a case that Mom was using nighttime triamedic.  It was working wonders for her.   
ps - we removed her 2 children from her care.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #289 on: October 25, 2008, 07:58:48 PM »

Janet wrote:

Karma ... I read the released forensic report and ... ONLY mitochondrial DNA testing was done on the strands of hair ... mitochondrial DNA testing that does not reveal paternity.

Lee Anthony's DNA was just taken in the past couple of weeks.  According to my know-it-all niece (LOL) who possess a science degree Lee Anthony's DNA would be required to confirm or exclude paternity through further DNA testing.

Yet ... Leonard Padilla was speculating in the beginning of September that Lee Anthony could possibly be Caylee father while describing mitochondrial DNA.  I do not get it.

Other than Leonard Padilla's words in the following article and ... the dialogue on  internet forums ... as far as I know ... no other media/ official/ family source has ever touched this issue.

Without any credible source ... LE release/Family ... which reveals that Caylee Marie was the result of an incestuous relationship between Lee and Casey ... out of respect for Caylee Marie I will not go there
Janet

I'm kinda offended that you and a few others think it's being desrespectful if some on here(including myself)discuss who could be Caylee's Father.
I sure do not have any disrespect or ill thoughts,feelings or opinions of Caylee.My God,she was just a child,a sweet little baby.If you don't want to discuss that aspect of this case and don't like the opinions I have then please,just skip on past my posts.Or if Klaas says we are not to discuss that side of this case then I will abide by what she says.
I live in reality and one of the possible realities of this case is that Lee or another family could be Caylee's Father.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Russ answered my question which was:
If they took DNA from Caylee's hair sample could they tell IF Lee is the Father with only Caylee's DNA.
Russ said yes.

Karma... it does not bother ME to discuss who Caylee's father is, I am just hoping against hope that is isn't her Unlce Lee...just seems like it would add more tragedy to this already tragic story...no worries from this monkey...it's all good!

BTW...who is Russ?
Thank you sweet Cubbee.
I agree,it would only add to this already tragic case.
Russ is a poster here at SM.

OHHHHH.... that Russ....BTW, Karma, I do realize that Lee as the father is a possibility, just trying not to go there yet....BUT doesn't bother me when others do...That is what is cool about SM...
Thanks again Cubbee.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: October 25, 2008, 07:58:53 PM »

I love this

Yes, I keep watching it over and over and thinking how brave she was just to fall backwards on the bed.  She was a liitle doll!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #291 on: October 25, 2008, 07:59:04 PM »

Flossy sweety your cow avi is absolutely adorable.  Our last thread was #49, it should be with the other Caylee threads.

Hiya, chickie!  The avatar pic is a better match to my username - the reason why my husband nicknamed me Flossy!  (A dairy cow, what a romantic!)  Ahhh.... the joys of motherhood!  (Actually it's more than worth it, of course!)

I thought I had entered the twilight zone because I couldn't find any thread before #50!   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #292 on: October 25, 2008, 07:59:08 PM »

I love this

That is one pretty baby. Makes my heart hurt.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: October 25, 2008, 07:59:10 PM »

I love this

That is just precious...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: October 25, 2008, 08:00:31 PM »

I love this

Thank you, but I can not take the credit for its creation.  One of the most dedicated Caylee searchers has it up on her MySpace.  She is a friend and has a crap load of the little things.  She wants Caylee's picture posted everywhere so she can not be forgot before found.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: October 25, 2008, 08:00:46 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3804.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: October 25, 2008, 08:01:17 PM »

I love this

Yes, I keep watching it over and over and thinking how brave she was just to fall backwards on the bed.  She was a liitle doll!!!

I cannot watch it too much as it is making me cry...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #297 on: October 25, 2008, 08:01:27 PM »

I love this

That is one pretty baby. Makes my heart hurt.

She was beautiful. My heart hurts with yours...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #298 on: October 25, 2008, 08:02:10 PM »

Colt I agree with you in reference to the Chloroform.  Casey does not seem the type that would research a product in order to kill her child with.  I see her using means of convenience..for her atleast.  IMO the Chloroform was used as a cleaning agent.  I am not so quick to suspect George though, we all know that one of Casey's fav programs was CSI, and on CSI they speak of the chloroform agent quite often for many reasons, not just as a chemical of choice for knocking out prey.

Not kill, but to sedate so she can leave her for long periods unattended...
Why go through the trouble of creating such an elaborate chemical?  Why not just get childrens Benedryl liquid or Tylenol nighttime cold for children?  There are other things that could be used for that purpose without her having to tap into her "chemist" personality.  IMO

That is what I have been saying all along.  I worked a case that Mom was using nighttime triamedic.  It was working wonders for her.   
ps - we removed her 2 children from her care.
I confess. I used Benadryl for my dog when he was going through heart worm treatment. Not a nice thing to do, but it kept him calm. I couldn't imagine doing it to a child.

I believe the chloroform searches were in May

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: October 25, 2008, 08:04:45 PM »

Pending on when the Chloroform searches were done changes my theories on it.  However, I just can not see Miss B!tch playing Dr. Jekyll and snapping into chemist mode to create this when its just easier to run into CVS and purchase liquid sleeping aid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.