April 25, 2024, 03:48:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307719 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: October 25, 2008, 08:05:03 PM »

Colt I agree with you in reference to the Chloroform.  Casey does not seem the type that would research a product in order to kill her child with.  I see her using means of convenience..for her atleast.  IMO the Chloroform was used as a cleaning agent.  I am not so quick to suspect George though, we all know that one of Casey's fav programs was CSI, and on CSI they speak of the chloroform agent quite often for many reasons, not just as a chemical of choice for knocking out prey.

Not kill, but to sedate so she can leave her for long periods unattended...
Why go through the trouble of creating such an elaborate chemical?  Why not just get childrens Benedryl liquid or Tylenol nighttime cold for children?  There are other things that could be used for that purpose without her having to tap into her "chemist" personality.  IMO

That is what I have been saying all along.  I worked a case that Mom was using nighttime triamedic.  It was working wonders for her.   
ps - we removed her 2 children from her care.
I confess. I used Benadryl for my dog when he was going through heart worm treatment. Not a nice thing to do, but it kept him calm. I couldn't imagine doing it to a child.

I believe the chloroform searches were in May

I give my dogs benadyl on the 4th of July because of the fireworks.  My vet recommended it then he even gave me something stronger whe he found out I lived on the river.  They go off all weekend.  Sorry to admit it, but I hope for rain!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #301 on: October 25, 2008, 08:05:31 PM »

Can someone please post the link to Murt? I seem to have lost it TYIA

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

I also flipped the image:

Sure looks like a sock monkey to me!

Murt has it labeled Curious George Monkey.
I'm not from Florida, is that sock monkey print underneath bamboo?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: October 25, 2008, 08:07:21 PM »

Caylee never had a chance to work so what SS would she have been entitled to???  Death Benefits are only about $200.00, not worth fighting for.  I wonder if the Anthonys could sue their own daughter for "loss of affection".  If they could they probably would. 

Children under 18 can receive SS benefits from a deceased father. However, paternity has to be proved in order to get them. If the couple were married, and his name is on the b/c, it is easily proven. If the couple are not married, and his name is not on the b/c, then paternity would have to be established through dNA testing.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: October 25, 2008, 08:08:59 PM »

Original pic below:

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: October 25, 2008, 08:09:42 PM »

Good Evening Monks!!  Forgive me...I seem to be very forgetful tonight...but wasn't the searches for make choloform on Casey's computer done BEFORE Caylee went missing? If so how would George have used choloform to clean the trunk? And didn't the LE who responded that night SMELL the decay in the car? Wasn't it in the garage and Lee had all the doors open etc? I do not recall seeing any statements from those officers so I think I can safely assume those statement have not and will not be released.

I do not think Casey intended to kill Caylee....I do think she was using the choloform to knock her out so she could go out and have a good time. The night at, I think Ricardo's, when they fell asleep in his bed watching TV (I think) and when he woke up Caylee was gone....Casey said Cindy called sometime during the night and insisted she bring Caylee home. She said she did and came back...Cindy denied this EVER happening. Again JMO but I think perhaps Caylee woke and cried....wanted to go home and Casey used choloform to knock her out and leave her in the car. I wish we knew what time she left Ricardo's that morning.  Father's Day night after the fight and she and Caylee left..she went to Tony's....but no Caylee...was Caylee crying and wanting to go home? She must have been very upset to see/hear this argument. Did Casey choloform her to shut her up? Did she give her too much? Caylee died and Casey began the journey of death.  JMO and it changes from one moment to the next.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: October 25, 2008, 08:10:23 PM »

Hello Monkeys and other critters,

About the chloroform.  Not sure but how long lasting would the effects be?  Probably not all night.  So, I tend to think she had a different purpose originally for it's use.   Like how she stole from Amy in her sleep, maybe she wanted to knock out all of her victims to do her dirty deeds.  She could have a field day in people's houses knowing their not waking up for a while. 
If she used it on Caylee I think it was as a secondary motivation. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: October 25, 2008, 08:13:27 PM »

Caylee never had a chance to work so what SS would she have been entitled to???  Death Benefits are only about $200.00, not worth fighting for.  I wonder if the Anthonys could sue their own daughter for "loss of affection".  If they could they probably would. 

Children under 18 can receive SS benefits from a deceased father. However, paternity has to be proved in order to get them. If the couple were married, and his name is on the b/c, it is easily proven. If the couple are not married, and his name is not on the b/c, then paternity would have to be established through dNA testing.

Not necassirly.  In addition, Casey could have got alot of aid.  She could get section 8 housing, help with school, and a check.  People make a living scamming the system.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: October 25, 2008, 08:13:52 PM »

Does anyone know where it is documented when the chloroform searches were performed?

Thanks.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: October 25, 2008, 08:14:25 PM »

Does anyone know where it is documented when the chloroform searches were performed?

Thanks.

Brandi - I don't think they have made that public yet
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: October 25, 2008, 08:14:56 PM »

Original pic below:

Thanks Brandi, do you know if it is bamboo leaves? Or is it just like ground cover?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: October 25, 2008, 08:16:35 PM »

Thanks.

Brandi - I don't think they have made that public yet

Thanks. I didn't either, but people are saying it was in May. I was wondering why they were saying that.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #311 on: October 25, 2008, 08:17:21 PM »

I have a question that I am dying to ask Cindy...so if anyone sees her please ask it for me..

Why was she speaking to a social worker about wanting to take over custody of Caylee if she truly thinks that Casey deserves a "Mother of the Year" award?  Why take the child from a perfectly "fit" mother Cindy?

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: October 25, 2008, 08:18:00 PM »

I'm gonna rest for awhile.  Goodnight!

MyTime....behave!   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: October 25, 2008, 08:18:01 PM »

joesamasmama: I don't personally think it bamboo.

I could be wrong, but I don't think it is.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: October 25, 2008, 08:18:19 PM »

Sock monkeys are one of the popular items now for decor for young children. The item in the photo looks as if it might be a small blanket or crib sheet. It's probably not anything to do with Caylee's backpack, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: October 25, 2008, 08:18:42 PM »

Good Evening Monks!!  Forgive me...I seem to be very forgetful tonight...but wasn't the searches for make choloform on Casey's computer done BEFORE Caylee went missing? If so how would George have used choloform to clean the trunk? And didn't the LE who responded that night SMELL the decay in the car? Wasn't it in the garage and Lee had all the doors open etc? I do not recall seeing any statements from those officers so I think I can safely assume those statement have not and will not be released.

I do not think Casey intended to kill Caylee....I do think she was using the choloform to knock her out so she could go out and have a good time. The night at, I think Ricardo's, when they fell asleep in his bed watching TV (I think) and when he woke up Caylee was gone....Casey said Cindy called sometime during the night and insisted she bring Caylee home. She said she did and came back...Cindy denied this EVER happening. Again JMO but I think perhaps Caylee woke and cried....wanted to go home and Casey used choloform to knock her out and leave her in the car. I wish we knew what time she left Ricardo's that morning.  Father's Day night after the fight and she and Caylee left..she went to Tony's....but no Caylee...was Caylee crying and wanting to go home? She must have been very upset to see/hear this argument. Did Casey choloform her to shut her up? Did she give her too much? Caylee died and Casey began the journey of death.  JMO and it changes from one moment to the next.

Can I tag along with you SUnny? This is pretty much how I am thinking.,in the words of the infamous Arlene Ellis Schipper...AT THIS MOMENT !

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: October 25, 2008, 08:18:58 PM »

Any word on how the search went today? TIA

I love this

Yes, I keep watching it over and over and thinking how brave she was just to fall backwards on the bed.  She was a liitle doll!!!

I cannot watch it too much as it is making me cry...

it breaks my heart. she was so beautiful

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: October 25, 2008, 08:19:29 PM »

I have a question that I am dying to ask Cindy...so if anyone sees her please ask it for me..

Why was she speaking to a social worker about wanting to take over custody of Caylee if she truly thinks that Casey deserves a "Mother of the Year" award?  Why take the child from a perfectly "fit" mother Cindy?

Because Cindy lies.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: October 25, 2008, 08:21:16 PM »

Children under 18 can receive SS benefits from a deceased father. However, paternity has to be proved in order to get them. If the couple were married, and his name is on the b/c, it is easily proven. If the couple are not married, and his name is not on the b/c, then paternity would have to be established through DNA testing.

Not necassirly.  In addition, Casey could have got alot of aid.  She could get section 8 housing, help with school, and a check.  People make a living scamming the system.

True, but me thinks that if her parents were really looking out for KC's  own good they would have helped her towards Independence, even if it meant accepting State aid until she got on her feet.   I think they never wanted to admit she had mental problems and wanted to control or play the role of martyrs.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: October 25, 2008, 08:21:24 PM »

joesamasmama: I don't personally think it bamboo.

I could be wrong, but I don't think it is.
Thanks Brandi, we don't have bamboo in Texas, the leaves just looked like what I have seen on a couch we had back in the 80's

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.