March 28, 2024, 08:48:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305939 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: October 25, 2008, 08:21:30 PM »

Janet, what I was questioning more than anything was if the reason Baden said they do know who Caylee's father is might be due the fact that further testing beyond mitochondrial DNA was performed at a date later than that of the documents we've seen.   

I'm not addressing the issue of who the father actually is. 

Someone earlier was discussing what the Anthonys' motivation might have been for not informing the father or going after child support. (I'm leaving my belief as to who it is out of this one, so this is a hypothetical)  If this was either a just one-night stand, a boyfriend, or friend, I think the reason for their keeping it a secret is none other than control.  They wanted control over Caylee more than they wanted child support.  They wouldn't want anyone to have any say in what went on in Caylee's life.

It might be just possible that they did not want the involvement of Caylee's father in their life. Sometimes not getting child support is minor compared to the other crap you have to put up with from the dad or his family, sharing holidays, visitation rights, and everything else that goes with it. My stepdaughter has had to go through so much he11 from her two kids' father and his dysfunctional family, and still does not get much in child support because the punk is in jail more than he's out. She says it is not worth it. I doubt that Casey even knows for sure who Caylee's dad is, much less Cindy.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: October 25, 2008, 08:24:53 PM »

Janet, what I was questioning more than anything was if the reason Baden said they do know who Caylee's father is might be due the fact that further testing beyond mitochondrial DNA was performed at a date later than that of the documents we've seen.   

I'm not addressing the issue of who the father actually is. 

Someone earlier was discussing what the Anthonys' motivation might have been for not informing the father or going after child support. (I'm leaving my belief as to who it is out of this one, so this is a hypothetical)  If this was either a just one-night stand, a boyfriend, or friend, I think the reason for their keeping it a secret is none other than control.  They wanted control over Caylee more than they wanted child support.  They wouldn't want anyone to have any say in what went on in Caylee's life.

It might be just possible that they did not want the involvement of Caylee's father in their life. Sometimes not getting child support is minor compared to the other crap you have to put up with from the dad or his family, sharing holidays, visitation rights, and everything else that goes with it. My stepdaughter has had to go through so much he11 from her two kids' father and his dysfunctional family, and still does not get much in child support because the punk is in jail more than he's out. She says it is not worth it. I doubt that Casey even knows for sure who Caylee's dad is, much less Cindy.

This was the case with my neice and her son...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: October 25, 2008, 08:24:53 PM »

I'm gonna rest for awhile.  Goodnight!

MyTime....behave!   

Mammy, I have been very good lately - just ask the zoo keeper.  Get some rest!!
(I've been wanting to tell you this, my daughter calls me Mammy - something she just made up and has stuck).
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: October 25, 2008, 08:30:23 PM »

joesamasmama: I don't personally think it bamboo.

I could be wrong, but I don't think it is.
Thanks Brandi, we don't have bamboo in Texas, the leaves just looked like what I have seen on a couch we had back in the 80's

We do have bamboo in Texas, unfortunately....

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: October 25, 2008, 08:31:44 PM »

Sock monkeys are one of the popular items now for decor for young children. The item in the photo looks as if it might be a small blanket or crib sheet. It's probably not anything to do with Caylee's backpack, IMO.

BT they are also my dog's favorite toys....Sammy, a parti cocker is 16 yo...from a puppy to now he carries a sock monkey around with him...takes it to bed with him and uses it as a pillow...he has gone through too many to count...I wash them and sew then up until there is nothing left...when I have had to replace them it really stresses him out until he get enough slobber on the new one!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #325 on: October 25, 2008, 08:31:59 PM »

Thanks Brandi, we don't have bamboo in Texas, the leaves just looked like what I have seen on a couch we had back in the 80's

Really Muffy? I have never seen it where I live. Does that look like bamboo then?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: October 25, 2008, 08:33:24 PM »

Good Evening Monks!!  Forgive me...I seem to be very forgetful tonight...but wasn't the searches for make choloform on Casey's computer done BEFORE Caylee went missing? If so how would George have used choloform to clean the trunk? And didn't the LE who responded that night SMELL the decay in the car? Wasn't it in the garage and Lee had all the doors open etc? I do not recall seeing any statements from those officers so I think I can safely assume those statement have not and will not be released.

I do not think Casey intended to kill Caylee....I do think she was using the choloform to knock her out so she could go out and have a good time. The night at, I think Ricardo's, when they fell asleep in his bed watching TV (I think) and when he woke up Caylee was gone....Casey said Cindy called sometime during the night and insisted she bring Caylee home. She said she did and came back...Cindy denied this EVER happening. Again JMO but I think perhaps Caylee woke and cried....wanted to go home and Casey used choloform to knock her out and leave her in the car. I wish we knew what time she left Ricardo's that morning.  Father's Day night after the fight and she and Caylee left..she went to Tony's....but no Caylee...was Caylee crying and wanting to go home? She must have been very upset to see/hear this argument. Did Casey choloform her to shut her up? Did she give her too much? Caylee died and Casey began the journey of death.  JMO and it changes from one moment to the next.

Can I tag along with you SUnny? This is pretty much how I am thinking.,in the words of the infamous Arlene Ellis Schipper...AT THIS MOMENT !

Sure nuff

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: October 25, 2008, 08:34:25 PM »

Sock monkeys are one of the popular items now for decor for young children. The item in the photo looks as if it might be a small blanket or crib sheet. It's probably not anything to do with Caylee's backpack, IMO.

BT they are also my dog's favorite toys....Sammy, a parti cocker is 16 yo...from a puppy to now he carries a sock monkey around with him...takes it to bed with him and uses it as a pillow...he has gone through too many to count...I wash them and sew then up until there is nothing left...when I have had to replace them it really stresses him out until he get enough slobber on the new one!!

I am so sorry....I thought for some reason I was in Musings thread ...sorry for the OT

Rest in Peace Caylee

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #328 on: October 25, 2008, 08:37:01 PM »

Good Evening Monks!!  Forgive me...I seem to be very forgetful tonight...but wasn't the searches for make choloform on Casey's computer done BEFORE Caylee went missing? If so how would George have used choloform to clean the trunk? And didn't the LE who responded that night SMELL the decay in the car? Wasn't it in the garage and Lee had all the doors open etc? I do not recall seeing any statements from those officers so I think I can safely assume those statement have not and will not be released.

I do not think Casey intended to kill Caylee....I do think she was using the choloform to knock her out so she could go out and have a good time. The night at, I think Ricardo's, when they fell asleep in his bed watching TV (I think) and when he woke up Caylee was gone....Casey said Cindy called sometime during the night and insisted she bring Caylee home. She said she did and came back...Cindy denied this EVER happening. Again JMO but I think perhaps Caylee woke and cried....wanted to go home and Casey used choloform to knock her out and leave her in the car. I wish we knew what time she left Ricardo's that morning.  Father's Day night after the fight and she and Caylee left..she went to Tony's....but no Caylee...was Caylee crying and wanting to go home? She must have been very upset to see/hear this argument. Did Casey choloform her to shut her up? Did she give her too much? Caylee died and Casey began the journey of death.  JMO and it changes from one moment to the next.

Very good post and I agree this may well be what happened - Tony said "yeh you can come over but don't bring the kid" or something to that effect.  The night at Ricardo's (I don't know the date) I think you hit the nail on the head - I posted similarly a few days ago. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #329 on: October 25, 2008, 08:37:39 PM »

I agree BT. It could even be a childs footie sleeper thingy. I have wondered if Trenton Duckett had such an item. Anyway...wonder wtf it is doing out in the boonies. ?? It is slow tonight and I am tired. Night all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: October 25, 2008, 08:38:04 PM »

We had a lot of bamboo in Houston ...it was in the field behind our house when we moved in...it is so invasive....it grew under the fence and we were forever trying to get rid of it...no way could we use a shovel to dig it out...so when I heard Casey said she was using the shovel to get rid of bamboo my first thought was LIAR!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: October 25, 2008, 08:41:32 PM »

We had a lot of bamboo in Houston ...it was in the field behind our house when we moved in...it is so invasive....it grew under the fence and we were forever trying to get rid of it...no way could we use a shovel to dig it out...so when I heard Casey said she was using the shovel to get rid of bamboo my first thought was LIAR!!
Thanks Sunny. Maybe we have it in North Texas, but I have lived here my whole life and have never seen it. I just wanted to know if those leaves were bamboo.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: October 25, 2008, 08:42:36 PM »

That photo could be bamboo.  And actually, I have used a shovel, an axe and other items to try to control bamboo.  I have rental property and the neighbors planted bamboo years ago, and it has encroached.  You can keep digging at it, but I dont' think it would ever go away completely.  One of my tenets wanted a garden and when she started to dig, there were thumb sized bamboo roots, even though we keep the yard mowed closely.  She hacked and dug and made a garden.  So, actually you can use a shovel on it.  But it will be back before long...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: October 25, 2008, 08:43:03 PM »

I agree BT. It could even be a childs footie sleeper thingy. I have wondered if Trenton Duckett had such an item. Anyway...wonder wtf it is doing out in the boonies. ?? It is slow tonight and I am tired. Night all.

This area is near Disney.  Many tourists.  I have seen things fly of the roof, I have seen trunks not closed.  I watched a family lose their whole roof carrier!!  Nite Nut
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: October 25, 2008, 08:44:41 PM »

That photo could be bamboo.  And actually, I have used a shovel, an axe and other items to try to control bamboo.  I have rental property and the neighbors planted bamboo years ago, and it has encroached.  You can keep digging at it, but I dont' think it would ever go away completely.  One of my tenets wanted a garden and when she started to dig, there were thumb sized bamboo roots, even though we keep the yard mowed closely.  She hacked and dug and made a garden.  So, actually you can use a shovel on it.  But it will be back before long...
Thanks Muffy. Sounds like bamboo is a horrible pest. Can a person trip over bamboo

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: October 25, 2008, 08:45:14 PM »

Very good post and I agree this may well be what happened - Tony said "yeh you can come over but don't bring the kid" or something to that effect.  The night at Ricardo's (I don't know the date) I think you hit the nail on the head - I posted similarly a few days ago. 

Sorry I missed your thoughts on this a few days ago...obviously I would have agreed!   and since IMO she was using the choloform she freaked out when she found Caylee dead and knew/thought the cholorform would be found in autopsy. So she started forming a plan ....kidnapping....she just never counted on the car being towed or on Cindy calling the police on her...I think she put the car in the Amscot parking lot...leaving her purse in plain sight figuring it would get stolen...that backfired....but what really gets me is how in the hell did she think she was going to get by with all the lies to the police?? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: October 25, 2008, 08:45:55 PM »

Really Muffy? I have never seen it where I live. Does that look like bamboo then?

According to hubby, who is smarter than me about plants, there are different varieties of bamboo... we do have some here in east Texas, where it is higher humidity and lots of trees and vegetation. The drier areas like the Hill country or west Texas probably would not have it, as it grows wild.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: October 25, 2008, 08:46:25 PM »

Lemme add this about shovels and bamboo.  I can't imagine Casey trying to dig at bamboo with a shovel.  It's hard work.  I doubt that's what she was doing with it.  You have to dig a lot up to deal with it, and as I mentioned, sometimes use an axe etc.  Doesn't sound like something Casey would do...

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: October 25, 2008, 08:46:57 PM »

You know ... I have to say .... this chloroform issue has me scratching my head .... largely in part due to Ricardo Morales's myspace photo - (seduce her w/chloroform).

It sounds to me like this was "used" among her "peers" ....

I randomly looked up "why make choloroform" and came upon this VERY DISTURBING SITE
http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=16139 .... People DO MAKE THIS STUFF to get high ....

so I ask myself ... if Casey was searching for this info ... what would prompt her to do so .... "to kill Caylee?" ... nah .... "to put Caylee to sleep?" .... maybe .... but what comes to mind moreso than either of those two reasons, is perhaps the "new partying crowd" she was trying to impress hang out with .... (trying to fit in and be cool)

MAYBE ... she was "making up a batch" for a "party" and Caylee got into it while Casey was texting or on the phone talking to someone .... she may have fallen into a coma (the reason for the "panic calls" so Casey decided to "throw her in the pool" to cover her chloroform mess .... or thinking the cold water might wake her up .... and it didn't ....

Just some random thoughts for lack of better things to do right now ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: October 25, 2008, 08:47:47 PM »

Night Nut....I am tired too!  I too wonder what this was doing out in the boonies....Did Murt call it in???  I also wonder where that little Disney dress came from?  those aren't cheap...why was it hanging on a bush...Tim said it was in good condition!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.