March 29, 2024, 03:30:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 306031 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2008, 02:38:56 PM »

Colt said:
She went out the back sliding door, and kept to sliding doors wide open. He said to here : :What in the F*** are you doing, keeping these doors open!!" A shout matched ensued. He told me he rarely uses the "F" word, but what she did, made him very upset.

Littleone said:
IMO-George Athony has anger issues. i can almost see getting upset for someone jumping on my puter-but for leaving a door open? C'mon.  They can overlook the fact their daughter murdered their grandaughter-but don't leave the f-ing door open?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I’m getting into this conversation a little late…I apologize, but I can understand George losing it a little (or a lot) at that particular time. Caylee  missing… Casey on home monitoring…Cindy pinching, pushing, glaring, and talking over him. The crowd outside his home occasionally turning into a near lynch mob, and this bounty hunter’s associate living with him like she thinks she's Casey's good twin!

Two Caseys in the house! OMG. They both roam the house using other people’s computers and taking what they want from the fridge/ freezer. One thinks the credit line is unlimited, and the other thinks the air conditioning is unlimited!

In other words, George would really have been on edge then. He KNEW LP’s associate was in that house to find out anything she could about Caylee’s disappearance. As Klaas said, it was a deal with the devil for George. He was probably afraid he’d talk in his sleep and wake up to find Ms Bounty Sitter propped up on the pillow beside him, taking notes.

All kidding aside, I would imagine that sliding door represented the last bit of privacy George could cling to; it being constantly opened by a stranger probably made him feel extremely exposed. No peace, no sanctuary, no rest. His castle was under siege and the drawbridge kept falling open.

The above is of my own imagining.  I make no claim to knowing what is, or ever was, in any Anthony’s thoughts at any time. My umbrella is up; rotten-spot banana rain expected.  

Very well said (ducking for cover)

Chuck

We have seen George in action!  I really doubt if he sits in the corner sucking his thumb while Cindy barks out orders.

I respectfully disagree...i see NO excuses for George or Cindy for that matter. They helped create this monster and they continue to cover up and hide for her. The lady in the house was doing THEM a favor by being there. Princess Pants On Fire should have been in jail where she belongs -instead of home on her puter on myspace. And George claims he has been searching 24/7 for Caylee. This just proves another lie on George.  IF Cindy and George were out searching for Caylee none of this would have happened.

just my opinion...

I agree with you LittleOne!  I was saying that because some think that George is controlled entirely by Cindy.  I should have posted it in a new reply.

I respectfully disagree.

If my husband was losing "our" dollars playing online gambling while I was at work and ... if my husband had a longtime online affair while I was at work ... you can assured the betrayal of trust by the one I loved more than anyone in the entire world would imply taking control.

If I was fully supporting my daughter and grandaughter and ... daughter was repaying me by steal ... lying and ... living a lifestyle that did not reflect a maternal role ... 

"Poor George" ... my eye!!

Judging the dynamics of any family requires first that you are a fly on the wall in the home.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2008, 02:39:55 PM »

I have to say I think George has displayed an enormous anout of self control.  Given just the known facts, how many of you/me would have not lost it a time or two by now.  I would have to be completely sedated.

I am not defending him, I am just being honest!! 

Me as well. I would have been yelling at everyone. JMHO
Sam

I would have simply quit sticking myself outside in the line of fire and just layed low....jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2008, 02:42:15 PM »

Colt said:
She went out the back sliding door, and kept to sliding doors wide open. He said to here : :What in the F*** are you doing, keeping these doors open!!" A shout matched ensued. He told me he rarely uses the "F" word, but what she did, made him very upset.

Littleone said:
IMO-George Athony has anger issues. i can almost see getting upset for someone jumping on my puter-but for leaving a door open? C'mon.  They can overlook the fact their daughter murdered their grandaughter-but don't leave the f-ing door open?!

I’m getting into this conversation a little late…I apologize, but I can understand George losing it a little (or a lot) at that particular time. Caylee  missing… Casey on home monitoring…Cindy pinching, pushing, glaring, and talking over him. The crowd outside his home occasionally turning into a near lynch mob, and this bounty hunter’s associate living with him like she thinks she's Casey's good twin!

Two Caseys in the house! OMG. They both roam the house using other people’s computers and taking what they want from the fridge/ freezer. One thinks the credit line is unlimited, and the other thinks the air conditioning is unlimited!

In other words, George would really have been on edge then. He KNEW LP’s associate was in that house to find out anything she could about Caylee’s disappearance. As Klaas said, it was a deal with the devil for George. He was probably afraid he’d talk in his sleep and wake up to find Ms Bounty Sitter propped up on the pillow beside him, taking notes.

All kidding aside, I would imagine that sliding door represented the last bit of privacy George could cling to; it being constantly opened by a stranger probably made him feel extremely exposed. No peace, no sanctuary, no rest. His castle was under siege and the drawbridge kept falling open.

The above is of my own imagining.  I make no claim to knowing what is, or ever was, in any Anthony’s thoughts at any time. My umbrella is up; rotten-spot banana rain expected.  

I'm a little behind but IMO they have no right to complain about anything LP people did....This man paid 50,000 out of his pocket to get their daughter out of jail.  I think that they should be ashamed to talk disrespectful of him or his associates.  I'd say they paid for 2 minutes of air slipping out the back door.  G & C only liked LP as long as he was benefiting them.....when he saw who the real casey was they immediately turned on him like they do with everyone else (friends, family, LE,media).  I would have been kissing their a@@.  GA  gave her free reign of the house.....I think they gave casey much more than that...if she hadn't been charged with all the other illegal acts she deceided to take part in she would still be out on LP's  bond...and they should be thankful that his ONLY priority was to find caylee not cater to their murderous daughter...JMO  all of the anthonys have a sense of entitlement that makes me sick!!   
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2008, 02:45:38 PM »

This is from the Media reports thread. The stuff OCSO took.

I'm not sure what this means? Who closed the account? And hopefully they were able to get the messages anyway?   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.msg472252#msg472252

10) A search warrant authored and obtained by this writer on July 29, 2008 for
the purpose of listening to and archiving voice mail messages as well as SMS
messages incoming to Casey Anthony's Nokia cell phone. An attempt was made
later that same day to execute the warrant, however the phone service had since
been discontinued and access was not possible.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2008, 02:46:32 PM »

That was rough, I thought I was detoured through the Everglades
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2008, 02:47:16 PM »

My beautiful bright son was raised by a complete sociopath for the first 8 years of his short little life.  He is only 12.  He is either lien, cryen or denyen!!  We have spent an enormous amout of time, effort and money trying to undo the damage from his bio-mom.

Although I try to be the perfect mom, there are times that I fail miserably!!  It is not easy to be lied to and manipulated all the time.  I have to admit, there are times that I will just look the other way.  I have to for my own sanity.  I also do not want to hurt his self asteem.  If I called him out everytime, the poor kid would would never leave the house.

There are times that I am tired, stressed, or just plain sick of it and I don't have the patience that I should or wished I could have at that particular time.

Someday, you just may see my in front of my house with a hammer in my hand.  I would try and get the truth from him, of course!  Not always an easy task!  I would not lie for him, but I would not turn my back on him either!! 

I think Cindy is a nut and the nut didn't didn't fall too far from the tree!  But even if she wasn't - I do not know what she could of done to change or help Casey.
(I am saying this only if incest did not exist, if it did then I will change my opinion 100% and be far more willing to blame her for Casey)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2008, 02:47:32 PM »

That was a close one!

Sorry guys I was helping hubby hold in our new slider for my new screen porch, and I just couldn't move.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2008, 02:49:00 PM »

littleone said;
Pretty flippin scary isn't it Rob?! Casey a hero? George and Cindy advocates for missing people?!  It makes me so angry !!

George and Cin Cin as missing children advocates is about as far as you can go to reach the the absurd. That's like Pol Pot as an advocate for people with hurt feelings.

Remember George was the one that said he didn't want to join a group for missing kids.

It's all about the ca-ching for those two.

You musta missed the memo-
The Anthony's are holding a NATIONAL vigil Sunday November 2, 2008 .....(sighs)
And George lies. Cindy lies. Casey lies. Lee lies and laughs. I hate them all.
And yep ...like i said earlier- Tim Miller always says you can't put a price on a childs life-the Anthony's are out to prove him wrong.

littleone I couldn't agree more.

you come up with some good posts.   

I did miss the memo - thankfully.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2008, 02:51:02 PM »

Colt said:

Littleone said:

Chuck

Chuck: There was some discussion yesterday regarding Caylee's biological father. I was wondering if you had any thoughts on who it might be?

Until proven otherwise, I don't think it's Lee. Yes, I know that incest is nothing new (unfortunately), but just the thought of sex between siblings sickens me.

We all know that Casey is very promiscuous. She's had many sexual partners, and some of these partners have said that it was unprotected sex . We also know, that she's had several different men, during the same month.  Cyndi testified that one was a "One night stand" (at least one believable statement from Cyndi). My guess is, that there were many such encounters. This being said, I'm not to sure even if it would be possible for Casey to know who the real father of Caylee is. The father could even be someone that Casey has only met, and seen once, and knows only him by his first name. Heck...she may even have forgotten that as well.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »

Colt said:

Littleone said:

Chuck

We have seen George in action!  I really doubt if he sits in the corner sucking his thumb while Cindy barks out orders.

I respectfully disagree...i see NO excuses for George or Cindy for that matter. They helped create this monster and they continue to cover up and hide for her. The lady in the house was doing THEM a favor by being there. Princess Pants On Fire should have been in jail where she belongs -instead of home on her puter on myspace. And George claims he has been searching 24/7 for Caylee. This just proves another lie on George.  IF Cindy and George were out searching for Caylee none of this would have happened.

just my opinion...

I agree with you LittleOne!  I was saying that because some think that George is controlled entirely by Cindy.  I should have posted it in a new reply.

I respectfully disagree.

If my husband was losing "our" dollars playing online gambling while I was at work and ... if my husband had a longtime online affair while I was at work ... you can assured the betrayal of trust by the one I loved more than anyone in the entire world would imply taking control.

If I was fully supporting my daughter and grandaughter and ... daughter was repaying me by steal ... lying and ... living a lifestyle that did not reflect a maternal role ... 

"Poor George" ... my eye!!

Judging the dynamics of any family requires first that you are a fly on the wall in the home.

Janet

soI'm a little behind but IMO they have no right to complain about anything LP people did....This man paid 50,000 out of his pocket to get their daughter out of jail.  I think that they should be ashamed to talk disrespectful of him or his associates.  I'd say they paid for 2 minutes of air slipping out the back door.  G & C only liked LP as long as he was benefiting them.....when he saw who the real casey was they immediately turned on him like they do with everyone else (friends, family, LE,media).  I would have been kissing their a@@.  GA  gave her free reign of the house.....I think they gave casey much more than that...if she hadn't been charged with all the other illegal acts she deceided to take part in she would still be out on LP's  bond...and they should be thankful that his ONLY priority was to find caylee not cater to their murderous daughter...JMO   all of the anthonys have a sense of entitlement that makes me sick!!  sorry messed this up on treehouse quote...
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2008, 02:54:50 PM »

Colt said:

Littleone said:

Chuck

just my opinion...

Sorry bout that Mammy. And i agree with you. George isn't controlled entirely by Cindy. There is no excuse for the way he has acted. Heck they can't even call Caylee by her name-it is always that little girl. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2008, 02:58:10 PM »

littleone said;
Pretty flippin scary isn't it Rob?! Casey a hero? George and Cindy advocates for missing people?!  It makes me so angry !!

George and Cin Cin as missing children advocates is about as far as you can go to reach the the absurd. That's like Pol Pot as an advocate for people with hurt feelings.

Remember George was the one that said he didn't want to join a group for missing kids.

And yep ...like i said earlier- Tim Miller always says you can't put a price on a childs life-the Anthony's are out to prove him wrong.

It just breaks my heart how these people treated/treat Tim.
I know what you mean. It is terrible the way this man has been treated. I will never forget his first interview on NG...i cried my eyes out.  Cindy and Nancy both treated him terribly. He certainly doesn't deserve it. 

I'm so thankful I missed that episode for sure!!!!
i really wish i would have missed it. i have never seen Tim Miller look so sad  .

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2008, 02:58:50 PM »

I have to say I think George has displayed an enormous anout of self control.  Given just the known facts, how many of you/me would have not lost it a time or two by now.  I would have to be completely sedated.

I am not defending him, I am just being honest!! 

This is what I've said all along. Not in defense, but one can take only so much. I'd need a padded cell.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2008, 03:00:00 PM »

Just got off the phone with Des- she sends her love.

Tell Des I/We miss her!
I hope she's doing well!
Ok.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2008, 03:00:07 PM »

Afternoon everyone...Ive been scrubbing the house and doing laundry since the coffee kicked in.  Must be nice to lounge around the monkey board all day...lol! 
I dont think Dr. G will be called as an expert witness unless she does the autopsy of Caylee so its so important Caylee is found.  I wish I lived in Florida to go help.  I think its great that companys aare getting employees together to help search.  I wonder what the most searchers Tim Miller has had in one day.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2008, 03:00:52 PM »

Colt said:

Littleone said:

Chuck

Chuck: There was some discussion yesterday regarding Caylee's biological father. I was wondering if you had any thoughts on who it might be?

Until proven otherwise, I don't think it's Lee. Yes, I know that incest is nothing new (unfortunately), but just the thought of sex between siblings sickens me.

We all know that Casey is very promiscuous. She's had many sexual partners, and some of these partners have said that it was unprotected sex . We also know, that she's had several different men, during the same month.  Cyndi testified that one was a "One night stand" (at least one believable statement from Cyndi). My guess is, that there were many such encounters. This being said, I'm not to sure even if it would be possible for Casey to know who the real father of Caylee is. The father could even be someone that Casey has only met, and seen once, and knows only him by his first name. Heck...she may even have forgotten that as well.

Colt, I am hoping you are right.  This is my belief too!!  I maybe justt naive or in denial but the thought of incest sickens me!  Also, I fear if Lee is the father - will people look at Caylee differently.  People can be cruel and just plain ignorant!  I don't want poor little Caylee picked apart.  I f that makes sense.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2008, 03:04:27 PM »

Colt said:

Littleone said:

Chuck

Dr Baden was on Fox news yesterday explaining the DNA results and he said tha Caylee's father is known as a result of these tests,but LE did not release that information.   So,it has to be someone local?  At least someone they were expecting to be a good candidate. I wish that info would "leak".
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2008, 03:04:44 PM »

I have has this on my mind since Casey was indicted.

Please feel free to agree or disagree, but I'll only reply to the people who agree - just kidding 

When Casey was initially charged and thrown in the slammer, she was charged with child neglect and lying to authorities.

The bond was set at $500,200. That is not the type of bond associated with child neglect or lying to authorities. That would have been 50k and she would have posted 5000 dollars and been out.

The reality was she was being held on second degree homicide.[/b] It just could not be proven at that time because there was no body. They all know Caylee was dead, but how. Was it an accident or a murder?

I have said that this was all intentional and I *think* I was the first to make that determination. I wasn't going out on a limb and making a bold statement. I just go where the facts take me, and this was easy to see. I clearly said that Casey killed her daughter and this was no accident.

When Casey was indicted she received a capital indictment, we all know that. That means that Casey is facing the death penalty should the jury or judge convict her and the jury or judge hand down the ultimate punishment.

With her capital / murder one indictment she is in jail and no amount of money or bond will spring her. Murder one cases do not get bond to my knowledge and I can not remember the last time I saw a case where it happened.

While Casey was out on bond, I felt that she should have been in jail the entire time and not out and about jerking everyone's chain.

With the return of the indictment the grand jury agreed with me, and saw and heard evidence that Casey killed her daughter. Intentionally.

She should have never been out in the first place.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2008, 03:07:36 PM »

Janet, I just wanted you to know, that I think you a wonderful person!  I am not a fanny kisser, so this comes with complete sincerity.  I pay attention to your posts and from what I see I wished you lived closer to me. I am sure you could teach me a lot about me being a good mom and wife.  Please be careful when you are cleaning your comodes.   
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2008, 03:08:10 PM »

littleone said;

littleone I couldn't agree more.

you come up with some good posts.   

I did miss the memo - thankfully.

Thanks Rob!   Does that mean the Anthony's can't count on YOUR contribution to the new scam Foundation?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.