March 29, 2024, 01:54:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 306023 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: October 25, 2008, 11:24:40 PM »

I do not believe Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee  for a couple reasons. There was a video put out (by WFTV I am pretty certain). I believe it was in one of the raw footage videos where he speaks of Caylee's father. This was quite some time ago but I remember he was calm, cool & collected. This video was from quite some time ago before any type of speculation was started about him possibly being the father. He seemed confident that he knew who it was and that they were deceased. 

Now if that was me- (not that it ever would be- but I am just guessing here)- and I knew I was the father of my sister's baby and the news media was asking me about it- I would be avoiding eye contact, shuffling my feet, fidgeting and I would have turned bright red.

Also- even though I know statistics show that incest is more prevalent than any of us would like to believe- it is a whole other step further to actually have the baby. I think it is very well known- even among young people - even just from the jokes that are out there) that the risk of problems in an infant resulting from incest is very high.  I think if either of them (if in fact there was a relationship) ever suspected the pregnancy was a result of their union- they would have done everything in their power to make it go away.

I think it is much more likely that Caylee's father is Eric Baker or an unknown one night stand. I believe in one of the forensic reports they referred to the hair as coming from a caucasian female. So wouldn't that rule out someone from hispanic or latin origin? (ie Jesus Ortiz.)

I am not knocking those who feel that there is a good chance he is the father- I'm just putting my opinion out there- which usually gets ignored anyway. BUT it feels good to get it off my chest. I guess I could always just send myself an email...

Hold the email.  I don't think he is the father either but I do think he's very detached from emotions and tries to be cool.     If he turns out to be the father I'll be suprised but not shocked...actually I will be shocked who wouldn't be.   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: October 25, 2008, 11:27:06 PM »

Geraldo sez.....  There is very little info beyond what cops have already leaked to the media, and that the evidence does not necessarily lead to the conclusion of the child being dead ... the hair does not conclusively belong to Casey or Caylee; the shovel hair does not belong to either of them; human decomp is not necessary human decomp  (huh???    )

NoWayJose sez...   not shocked by how weak the evidence is.  Knew all along that there was very little to all the leaks and now the cat's out of the bag ... what's happening now is that they have to back up what they've been saying and the evidence doesn't do that. What they've done is put forth a brilliant public relations campaign to make her look guilty but they can't back it up in court; very concerned about the public relations nightmare.

Kimberly G:  Probably won't be convicted of first degree but thinks implied malice ... If Casey acted with conscious disregard, for exampleusing chloroform, that's 2nd degree or manslaughter.  Don't know for sure baby is dead, but evidence shows more than likely she is.

JB:  (sarcastically) Can't prove the baby is dead but can convict ?

KG:  They will have to prove the baby is dead.

Me:  Why does Geraldo appear to be on JB's side?   

Mr Rivera needs to read the reports thoroughly- he has mis-stated it to say that the hair does not conclusively belong to Casey or Caylee- what it actually said was that it could have belonged to either one of them, and since we know the hair came from a dead person,and we know Casey is alive, the logical conclusion is that it came from Caylee.

As for Kimberley's comments- According to NG if you kill someone in Florida while committing a felony (such as drugging them with chloroform) you will be charged with more than manslaughter, you will get what Casey is now charged with- 1st degree murder. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #502 on: October 25, 2008, 11:30:26 PM »

Geraldo sez.....  There is very little info beyond what cops have already leaked to the media, and that the evidence does not necessarily lead to the conclusion of the child being dead ... the hair does not conclusively belong to Casey or Caylee; the shovel hair does not belong to either of them; human decomp is not necessary human decomp  (huh???    )

NoWayJose sez...   not shocked by how weak the evidence is.  Knew all along that there was very little to all the leaks and now the cat's out of the bag ... what's happening now is that they have to back up what they've been saying and the evidence doesn't do that. What they've done is put forth a brilliant public relations campaign to make her look guilty but they can't back it up in court; very concerned about the public relations nightmare.

Kimberly G:  Probably won't be convicted of first degree but thinks implied malice ... If Casey acted with conscious disregard, for exampleusing chloroform, that's 2nd degree or manslaughter.  Don't know for sure baby is dead, but evidence shows more than likely she is.

If you have seen Geraldo on Bill O'Reilly you would understand why.

Lisa
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: October 25, 2008, 11:35:43 PM »

Ok now I'm wondering again.  In other cases where there were convictions without a body how did they prove the crime?  Was there blood found or something?   If not I don't understand why Drew Peterson hasn't been indicted. 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: October 25, 2008, 11:37:10 PM »

Lisa

I haven't seen him there- I don't watch O'Reilly. What does he say?
BTW- you can email Rivera at Atlarge@foxnews.com      I just did, with my comments.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: October 25, 2008, 11:40:25 PM »

Mr Rivera needs to read the reports thoroughly- he has mis-stated it to say that the hair does not conclusively belong to Casey or Caylee- what it actually said was that it could have belonged to either one of them, and since we know the hair came from a dead person,and we know Casey is alive, the logical conclusion is that it came from Caylee.

As for Kimberley's comments- According to NG if you kill someone in Florida while committing a felony (such as drugging them with chloroform) you will be charged with more than manslaughter, you will get what Casey is now charged with- 1st degree murder. 

Geraldo is a "tool" and obviously hasn't done his homework, not to mention he is friends with Baez.  Kimberly "dumbs down" when she's on Geraldo's show IMO.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #506 on: October 25, 2008, 11:41:27 PM »

Rob

I do fully understand your position, and agree on mostly what you post. This is a vey emotionally charge case, and no doubt some statements will be taken out of context, both yours...and mine. It may not seem like it, but I do look forward to what you have to say.

I made a total of 3 calls to George, over a period of three day's. These calls went unanswered. The calls I made were "interdiction" in nature. These were concerns, on what I knew. I felt it was important enough to make someone close to the Anthony's, know what I knew, if they didn't already. I next called the only one that was non family....their lawyer Nejames. Open talking to his assistant, I found out that they were fully aware of my concerns, and that they were dealing with it. The ball was in their hands, and then I removed myself from having any further contact with them, and the Anthony's.

Rob, my "agenda" is quite simple, I'm going to do my very best in helping TES and the other searchers on the 7th, 8th, and 9th, to try to find Caylee, and to bring closure to everyone. It really is just that simple.

So keep the up the great posts Rob. I don't have to agree with everything you have to say, but I truly respect your right to your opinions. In fact, I like reading your prospective on this case.

As a side note: I have ZERO loyalties with the Anthony's. As the information/evidence became clearer...it made this transformation much easier. Hell...it made it mandatory.

Chuck

Mr. Chuck, I'm really not interested in going around and around with you. I'm just not that motivated to spend my time going in circles. Don't take that to mean I don't value your opinions or interest in the case.

If you are looking for Caylee and spending your time to help others that need the help, well, that makes you a good person in my book. It a pretty simple formula - you help = good person.

I snipped this here -

I made a total of 3 calls to George, over a period of three day's. These calls went unanswered. The calls I made were "interdiction" in nature. These were concerns, on what I knew. I felt it was important enough to make someone close to the Anthony's, know what I knew, if they didn't already. I next called the only one that was non family....their lawyer Nejames. Open talking to his assistant, I found out that they were fully aware of my concerns, and that they were dealing with it. The ball was in their hands, and then I removed myself from having any further contact with them, and the Anthony's.

I have to be honest with you Mr. Chuck, I am curious what prompted 3 calls in three days? This just seem odd to me. George is a person that is known for his inability to give a straight answer unless it's pried from him.

To make sure we are not have a context issue again -

in⋅ter⋅dic⋅tion
   /ˌɪntərˈdɪkʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [in-ter-dik-shuhn] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1.    an act or instance of interdicting.
2.    the state of being interdicted.
3.    an interdict.
4.    steady bombardment of enemy positions and communications lines for the purpose of delaying and disorganizing progress.
Origin:
1485–95; < L interdictiōn- (s. of interdictiō).

in⋅ter⋅dict
   /n. ˈɪntərˌdɪkt; v. ˌɪntərˈdɪkt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [n. in-ter-dikt; v. in-ter-dikt] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1.    Civil Law. any prohibitory act or decree of a court or an administrative officer.
2.    Roman Catholic Church. a punishment by which the faithful, remaining in communion with the church, are forbidden certain sacraments and prohibited from participation in certain sacred acts.
3.    Roman Law. a general or special order of the Roman praetor forbidding or commanding an act, esp. in cases involving disputed possession.
–verb (used with object)
4.    to forbid; prohibit.
5.    Ecclesiastical. to cut off authoritatively from certain ecclesiastical functions and privileges.
6.    to impede by steady bombardment: Constant air attacks interdicted the enemy's advance.

+++

Mr. Chuck, what are these concerns you discovered? and why would they prompt you to call the Anthonys and Mr. Nejame and not the police or State's Attorney? I'm having a hard time figuring this out. I know there is a reason because you have made several posts about this issue.

As for the you knowing something the Anthonys do not, I find that hard to believe. They have attorneys and investigators doing whatever it is Cindy say to. They know everything about this case inside and out. The rest of us are trying to find out what they know and where the heck is Caylee.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #507 on: October 25, 2008, 11:42:08 PM »

IIRC students described Casey as a quiet shy and a good student in high school. But then she quit, and folks were surprised when she suddenlly dropped out. She denied being pregnant. I am just wondering, is it possible that she was pregnant back then?

Maybe this is why Cindy was didn't want her to give Caylee up for adoption, maybe they had done that once already and Cindy couldn't stand to do it again?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #508 on: October 25, 2008, 11:43:48 PM »

Lisa

I haven't seen him there- I don't watch O'Reilly. What does he say?
BTW- you can email Rivera at Atlarge@foxnews.com      I just did, with my comments.

His views on certain politcally charged subjects.  He is very superficial and I feel that he gives deference to Baez based on the fact that they are both hispanic.

Lisa
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: October 25, 2008, 11:44:41 PM »

I do not believe Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee  for a couple reasons. There was a video put out (by WFTV I am pretty certain). I believe it was in one of the raw footage videos where he speaks of Caylee's father. This was quite some time ago but I remember he was calm, cool & collected. This video was from quite some time ago before any type of speculation was started about him possibly being the father. He seemed confident that he knew who it was and that they were deceased. 

Now if that was me- (not that it ever would be- but I am just guessing here)- and I knew I was the father of my sister's baby and the news media was asking me about it- I would be avoiding eye contact, shuffling my feet, fidgeting and I would have turned bright red.

Also- even though I know statistics show that incest is more prevalent than any of us would like to believe- it is a whole other step further to actually have the baby. I think it is very well known- even among young people - even just from the jokes that are out there) that the risk of problems in an infant resulting from incest is very high.  I think if either of them (if in fact there was a relationship) ever suspected the pregnancy was a result of their union- they would have done everything in their power to make it go away.

I think it is much more likely that Caylee's father is Eric Baker or an unknown one night stand. I believe in one of the forensic reports they referred to the hair as coming from a caucasian female. So wouldn't that rule out someone from hispanic or latin origin? (ie Jesus Ortiz.)

I am not knocking those who feel that there is a good chance he is the father- I'm just putting my opinion out there- which usually gets ignored anyway. BUT it feels good to get it off my chest. I guess I could always just send myself an email...

Kerryjean...you are not being ignored...many times others will agree with you and simply have nothing to add ..

You are correct Cubbee.  A lot of times I agree with people and I don't say a word.

Thanks guys- I didn't mean anything by my last statement- I know everyone is out there- and listening. I guess I just turned to this board because I feel like none of my immediate family or friends understand my preoccupation with this case. My husband will barely look up when I mention anything, and I guess I was just feeling sorry for myself. It's not that they are not in disgust of this mother, or that their hearts don't feel for Caylee, but they sort of make me feel like I am obsessed. And I guess maybe I am.

I don't know why- but I have never felt this way about a case before. Maybe it's because I'm trying to get prenant and can't, maybe it's becuase I live in St. Lucie County, maybe it's just because I am a human being with a deep heart that absolutely aches for this poor little girl who never had a chance. I want justice for her and I want her mother to pay. More than anything, I want her found so badly, so this poor little girl is not alone out there, somewhere where noone can ever share with her how touched we all were by her short life. By her smiles and giggles, beauty and charms. I feel at least if she was laid to rest in a humane way, there would be many who would go visit and tell her that she was loved. Including myself. 

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: October 25, 2008, 11:47:25 PM »

I will marymary. I've been totally absorbed in my other missing persons interest.

KCJackie Glad to see you. didn't know you were here. you are the resident expert on pings . We should get Always 1 to tell Destiny to tell LP what we were discussing the other night. Think it is hot. It would be nice if the law allowd us to get an earlier month or 2 cell records in cases like this so that variations are easier to pinpoint. Then they become glaring. I have a feeling JB compelling crap is somehow going to tie into the dead jogger and KC fears for her life. But really KCJ this girl was on the road to certain areas at a semi regular pattern. In a backwards kind of way she rode her areas like the darn mailman or newspaper boy. Therein may lie one answer of how she paid those huge phone bills.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: October 25, 2008, 11:47:25 PM »

Rob - I could be wrong but I believe Chuck was affraid that George might do something foolish to himself.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: October 25, 2008, 11:48:18 PM »

Have a great night, monkeys.

See you tomorrow Smile

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #513 on: October 25, 2008, 11:48:44 PM »

Kerryjean...you are not being ignored...many times others will agree with you and simply have nothing to add ..

You are correct Cubbee.  A lot of times I agree with people and I don't say a word.

Thanks guys- I didn't mean anything by my last statement- I know everyone is out there- and listening. I guess I just turned to this board because I feel like none of my immediate family or friends understand my preoccupation with this case. My husband will barely look up when I mention anything, and I guess I was just feeling sorry for myself. It's not that they are not in disgust of this mother, or that their hearts don't feel for Caylee, but they sort of make me feel like I am obsessed. And I guess maybe I am.

I don't know why- but I have never felt this way about a case before. Maybe it's because I'm trying to get prenant and can't, maybe it's becuase I live in St. Lucie County, maybe it's just because I am a human being with a deep heart that absolutely aches for this poor little girl who never had a chance. I want justice for her and I want her mother to pay. More than anything, I want her found so badly, so this poor little girl is not alone out there, somewhere where noone can ever share with her how touched we all were by her short life. By her smiles and giggles, beauty and charms. I feel at least if she was laid to rest in a humane way, there would be many who would go visit and tell her that she was loved. Including myself. 

I have been trying for my second baby going on 5 years now.  I know how you feel.  It saddens and angers me to think that Casey was handed this wonderful gift and did her best to get rid of it.  I would have gladly taken that baby!

Lisa
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: October 25, 2008, 11:50:53 PM »

Have a great night, monkeys.

See you tomorrow Smile

Nite Brandi 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: October 25, 2008, 11:51:19 PM »

IIRC students described Casey as a quiet shy and a good student in high school. But then she quit, and folks were surprised when she suddenlly dropped out. She denied being pregnant. I am just wondering, is it possible that she was pregnant back then?

Maybe this is why Cindy was didn't want her to give Caylee up for adoption, maybe they had done that once already and Cindy couldn't stand to do it again?

Casey denied being pregnant with Caylee until she was over 7 months pregnant- so that would be possible earlier too.

An earlier pregnancy  is possible too- do you remember who reported that Casey was at a party with them when she saw someone she had a miscarriage by (if you can believe anything she says of course) and that she spent quite some time crying at the party over this guy. I don't remember the timeframe but I think it may have been this year though.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: October 25, 2008, 11:54:00 PM »

could be...she did state that she had a miscarrage...don't know the time frame for that.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: October 25, 2008, 11:55:21 PM »

I will marymary. I've been totally absorbed in my other missing persons interest.

KCJackie Glad to see you. didn't know you were here. you are the resident expert on pings . We should get Always 1 to tell Destiny to tell LP what we were discussing the other night. Think it is hot. It would be nice if the law allowd us to get an earlier month or 2 cell records in cases like this so that variations are easier to pinpoint. Then they become glaring. I have a feeling JB compelling crap is somehow going to tie into the dead jogger and KC fears for her life. But really KCJ this girl was on the road to certain areas at a semi regular pattern. In a backwards kind of way she rode her areas like the darn mailman or newspaper boy. Therein may lie one answer of how she paid those huge phone bills.

I'm interested in the 30th/1st due to the fact this was the first night she had Tony's vehicle, Amy had stated she thought KC spent every night with her (I in know way think AH is guilty) that Tony was in NY.  Well, according to the pings she did not on the 30th!  Then you have "Andy" who I would love to know more about, then let's not forget about the shower at Jesse's.......busy, busy girl! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: October 25, 2008, 11:55:45 PM »

Casey denied being pregnant with Caylee until she was over 7 months pregnant- so that would be possible earlier too.

An earlier pregnancy  is possible too- do you remember who reported that Casey was at a party with them when she saw someone she had a miscarriage by (if you can believe anything she says of course) and that she spent quite some time crying at the party over this guy. I don't remember the timeframe but I think it may have been this year though.

I believe it was Amy who said this happened when Casey ran into Brandon Snow, IIRC.
daddysgirl68
Scared Monkey

What the daughter does, the mother did. ~Jewish P

« Reply #519 on: October 26, 2008, 12:03:25 AM »

Rob

I do fully understand your position, and agree on mostly what you post. This is a vey emotionally charge case, and no doubt some statements will be taken out of context, both yours...and mine. It may not seem like it, but I do look forward to what you have to say.

Rob, my "agenda" is quite simple, I'm going to do my very best in helping TES and the other searchers on the 7th, 8th, and 9th, to try to find Caylee, and to bring closure to everyone. It really is just that simple.

So keep the up the great posts Rob. I don't have to agree with everything you have to say, but I truly respect your right to your opinions. In fact, I like reading your prospective on this case.

As a side note: I have ZERO loyalties with the Anthony's. As the information/evidence became clearer...it made this transformation much easier. Hell...it made it mandatory.

Chuck

Mr. Chuck, I'm really not interested in going around and around with you. I'm just not that motivated to spend my time going in circles. Don't take that to mean I don't value your opinions or interest in the case.

If you are looking for Caylee and spending your time to help others that need the help, well, that makes you a good person in my book. It a pretty simple formula - you help = good person.

I snipped this here -

I have to be honest with you Mr. Chuck, I am curious what prompted 3 calls in three days? This just seem odd to me. George is a person that is known for his inability to give a straight answer unless it's pried from him.

To make sure we are not have a context issue again -

in⋅ter⋅dic⋅tion
   /ˌɪntərˈdɪkʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [in-ter-dik-shuhn] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1.    an act or instance of interdicting.
2.    the state of being interdicted.
3.    an interdict.
4.    steady bombardment of enemy positions and communications lines for the purpose of delaying and disorganizing progress.
Origin:
1485–95; < L interdictiōn- (s. of interdictiō).

in⋅ter⋅dict
   /n. ˈɪntərˌdɪkt; v. ˌɪntərˈdɪkt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [n. in-ter-dikt; v. in-ter-dikt] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1.    Civil Law. any prohibitory act or decree of a court or an administrative officer.
2.    Roman Catholic Church. a punishment by which the faithful, remaining in communion with the church, are forbidden certain sacraments and prohibited from participation in certain sacred acts.
3.    Roman Law. a general or special order of the Roman praetor forbidding or commanding an act, esp. in cases involving disputed possession.
–verb (used with object)
4.    to forbid; prohibit.
5.    Ecclesiastical. to cut off authoritatively from certain ecclesiastical functions and privileges.
6.    to impede by steady bombardment: Constant air attacks interdicted the enemy's advance.

+++

Mr. Chuck, what are these concerns you discovered? and why would they prompt you to call the Anthonys and Mr. Nejame and not the police or State's Attorney? I'm having a hard time figuring this out. I know there is a reason because you have made several posts about this issue.

As for the you knowing something the Anthonys do not, I find that hard to believe. They have attorneys and investigators doing whatever it is Cindy say to. They know everything about this case inside and out. The rest of us are trying to find out what they know and where the heck is Caylee.

Arrogance is ugly.

***WARNING  - I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE CALLING ARROGANT - DON'T DO IT AGAIN OR YOU'LL BE BANNED**
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 12:09:04 AM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.