April 25, 2024, 10:27:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307795 times)
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: October 26, 2008, 12:54:09 AM »

Rob - I could be wrong but I believe Chuck was affraid that George might do something foolish to himself.

No, you're not wrong. When things settle, and I feel the time is proper, I will reveal what I know. There is a fine balance between keeping ones word to another, or breaking that trust for purposes of life. The story is a bit of a shocker.

And to those who think that I have already betrayed this trust: I don't think it would take much of an effort to guess what George's mental health must be like know...anyway. But there is more to the story......

Colt - now you must not tease the monkeys.  Five have already escaped and caused havoc.  Do you want a full blown riot?

This has ABSOLUTELY (God..another word I no longer like), to do with Caylee, or her disappearance. I would betray the Pope himself, if I had any information to give, that would be even remotely useful to this case.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #561 on: October 26, 2008, 12:54:13 AM »

Rob - I could be wrong but I believe Chuck was affraid that George might do something foolish to himself.
That's how I read it too.  I then went on to think to myself "hmmm... I wonder if "Chuck" is the guy that called LE about the gun in his car"??????
OpenMind4U
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: October 26, 2008, 12:54:27 AM »

No, you're not wrong. When things settle, and I feel the time is proper, I will reveal what I know. There is a fine balance between keeping ones word to another, or breaking that trust for purposes of life. The story is a bit of a shocker.

And to those who think that I have already betrayed this trust: I don't think it would take much of an effort to guess what George's mental health must be like know...anyway. But there is more to the story......

Chuck (can I call you Chuck?), on another hand, if you really care about GA - please don't give any details here...I don't think that public scrutny will help GA....so, please keep your secret until time is right...

...the peRRRRfect mind should be RRRRReused!!!!...RRRRRRachel
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: October 26, 2008, 12:55:39 AM »

Colt

I have a wild imagination but can't imagine what you are talking about.  Would this shocker help Casey or hurt her? 

Neither.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: October 26, 2008, 12:55:41 AM »

Sweetheart are you saying it's my fault you are in jail.  If you didn't tell so many lies you wouldn't be there. 

I think she meant to say, sweetheart, if you didn't kill Caylee you wouldn't be there. 

I can't wait 6 months for the truth!  I hope and pray, the trial is much sooner.

Oh me too.  I am sitting on my bed now there are bamboo leaves next to me and an ashtray full of butts.  I have forgotten how to put words together and I have run out of speculation.  Yea, it's just a normal day. 

Yep, but you shouldn't smoke inside!    Haven't heard from "bad x" in a while.  I know she will be at the search so I will see her there.  I wonder who else we will meet there. 

Wow you will help search that is great.  Wish I could be there with you.  Say hello to all the monkeys for me and stay safe.  We will be praying for you guys and Caylee. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: October 26, 2008, 12:56:02 AM »

Colt

I have a wild imagination but can't imagine what you are talking about.  Would this shocker help Casey or hurt her? 

That was just not right.   

Naughty, naughty     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: October 26, 2008, 12:57:38 AM »

tell me about Andy. I know zero

I need to look again, but I believe his # first appeared on the morning of June 30th at 12:54am when she text him.  They continue to text each other throughtout the day/evening, calling him a couple of times - with the last text being at 2:00 am (Jul 1).  This night she is also receiving more calls then usual from the Anthony residence - most of them being around 1:30 a.m.  Something just don't seem right (if anything can with this family).  France is the last name - maybe he has nothing to do with it - who knows.   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: October 26, 2008, 12:58:10 AM »

Colt - now you must not tease the monkeys.  Five have already escaped and caused havoc.  Do you want a full blown riot?

This has ABSOLUTELY (God..another word I no longer like), to do with Caylee, or her disappearance. I would betray the Pope himself, if I had any information to give, that would be even remotely useful to this case.

More like a confidence between you and George?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: October 26, 2008, 12:58:20 AM »

Sweetheart are you saying it's my fault you are in jail.  If you didn't tell so many lies you wouldn't be there. 

I think she meant to say, sweetheart, if you didn't kill Caylee you wouldn't be there. 

I can't wait 6 months for the truth!  I hope and pray, the trial is much sooner.

Oh me too.  I am sitting on my bed now there are bamboo leaves next to me and an ashtray full of butts.  I have forgotten how to put words together and I have run out of speculation.  Yea, it's just a normal day. 

Yep, but you shouldn't smoke inside!    Haven't heard from "bad x" in a while.  I know she will be at the search so I will see her there.  I wonder who else we will meet there. 

Will there be a designated meeting place for Monkeys at the TES search? It would be nice to meet some of you guys. I will only be able to get one day out of that weekend- and not sure which one yet, but I will definitely be there as well.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: October 26, 2008, 12:58:27 AM »

Has Tim/TES/LE checked the Orlando search areas to see if they are now searchable...seeing that it has rained in the area the past few days...

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: October 26, 2008, 12:59:21 AM »

Another question Colt...but, how long have you known George ?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: October 26, 2008, 12:59:59 AM »

Colt

That was just not right.   

Naughty, naughty     

When you get hurt on that bed, don't come crying to me!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: October 26, 2008, 01:00:05 AM »

Colt

That was just not right.   

Naughty, naughty     

Poo poo... I got an answer, nah nah nah nah nah  Thanks Colt  (seriously I have to read back cause I'm not sure who is who)  I hope I was asking the right person.   
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #573 on: October 26, 2008, 01:00:36 AM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: October 26, 2008, 01:01:01 AM »

Will there be a designated meeting place for Monkeys at the TES search? It would be nice to meet some of you guys. I will only be able to get one day out of that weekend- and not sure which one yet, but I will definitely be there as well.

Kerry - I think at some of the previous searches they wore a name badge or something with their SM nickname on it so they would recognize eachother.  The problem is if there are thousands of volunteers it will be hard to find "Monkeys".  Maybe those going can start a thread and suggest a meet up time.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #575 on: October 26, 2008, 01:03:10 AM »

I have been trying for my second baby going on 5 years now.  I know how you feel.  It saddens and angers me to think that Casey was handed this wonderful gift and did her best to get rid of it.  I would have gladly taken that baby!

Lisa

My heart goes out to you. I Have my son (which I think is another reason this touches me as he is only 2 months apart from Caylee) and I am grateful but I would really love a number 2. Wow 5 years is a long time and I will say a prayer for you. It has only been a year and a half for me but I am 42 so all I hear is TICK TICK TICK!.

sorry for the OT Klaas.

I know O/T but just wanted to say quick
[/quote]

Thanks, and likewise!  I guess I have to chalk it up to being God's plan, but it is hard to reconcile in my heart when other parents are killing their children.

Lisa
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: October 26, 2008, 01:04:09 AM »

I received this e-mail on the 24th.

"THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND INVOLEMENT IN THIS SEARCH. WE ARE WORKING TO LOCATE LOCATIONS FOR A COMMAN CENTER AND I WILL SENDING OUT AN EMAIL WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS WHICH WILL UPDATE AND KEEP YOU IN THE LOOP.

SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL.

THANK YOU,"

JAMES A. COPENHAVER
(407) 897-1184
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: October 26, 2008, 01:04:18 AM »

Has Tim/TES/LE checked the Orlando search areas to see if they are now searchable...seeing that it has rained in the area the past few days...

I believe Tim is schedule to be out on November 4th so he'll check then I'm sure. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: October 26, 2008, 01:04:26 AM »

Klaas, can we sm t-shirts?  And do you know how long they takes to arrive after the order is placed.  Probably should where TES t- shirts? Huh

Hey, it is really getting cooler here which will make the search more comfortable.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: October 26, 2008, 01:04:33 AM »

Look Mytime they got our picture from your myspace   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.