March 29, 2024, 04:22:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 306037 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2008, 03:09:37 PM »

I have has this on my mind since Casey was indicted.

Please feel free to agree or disagree, but I'll only reply to the people who agree - just kidding 

When Casey was initially charged and thrown in the slammer, she was charged with child neglect and lying to authorities.

The bond was set at $500,200. That is not the type of bond associated with child neglect or lying to authorities. That would have been 50k and she would have posted 5000 dollars and been out.

The reality was she was being held on second degree homicide.[/b] It just could not be proven at that time because there was no body. They all know Caylee was dead, but how. Was it an accident or a murder?

I have said that this was all intentional and I *think* I was the first to make that determination. I wasn't going out on a limb and making a bold statement. I just go where the facts take me, and this was easy to see. I clearly said that Casey killed her daughter and this was no accident.

When Casey was indicted she received a capital indictment, we all know that. That means that Casey is facing the death penalty should the jury or judge convict her and the jury or judge hand down the ultimate punishment.

With her capital / murder one indictment she is in jail and no amount of money or bond will spring her. Murder one cases do not get bond to my knowledge and I can not remember the last time I saw a case where it happened.

While Casey was out on bond, I felt that she should have been in jail the entire time and not out and about jerking everyone's chain.

With the return of the indictment the grand jury agreed with me, and saw and heard evidence that Casey killed her daughter. Intentionally.

She should have never been out in the first place.
I agree with this post, however, I think her parents should be there with her.  They owned the car, had it in their possession, it was cleaned out with chemicals after they called the police to say it "smelled like a damn dead body"  therefore, they knowlingly messed with evidence - off with their heads!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2008, 03:10:38 PM »

Just peeking in to tell Klaasend & Wreck    Thank You  for bringing the post on Clinton's search into the new cage 
SeeYaByee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2008, 03:14:12 PM »

Please feel free to agree or disagree, but I'll only reply to the people who agree - just kidding 

When Casey was initially charged and thrown in the slammer, she was charged with child neglect and lying to authorities.

The bond was set at $500,200. That is not the type of bond associated with child neglect or lying to authorities. That would have been 50k and she would have posted 5000 dollars and been out.

The reality was she was being held on second degree homicide.[/b] It just could not be proven at that time because there was no body. They all know Caylee was dead, but how. Was it an accident or a murder?

I have said that this was all intentional and I *think* I was the first to make that determination. I wasn't going out on a limb and making a bold statement. I just go where the facts take me, and this was easy to see. I clearly said that Casey killed her daughter and this was no accident.

When Casey was indicted she received a capital indictment, we all know that. That means that Casey is facing the death penalty should the jury or judge convict her and the jury or judge hand down the ultimate punishment.

With her capital / murder one indictment she is in jail and no amount of money or bond will spring her. Murder one cases do not get bond to my knowledge and I can not remember the last time I saw a case where it happened.

While Casey was out on bond, I felt that she should have been in jail the entire time and not out and about jerking everyone's chain.

With the return of the indictment the grand jury agreed with me, and saw and heard evidence that Casey killed her daughter. Intentionally.

I do not know who said what first.  I was one that believed and hoped it was an accident. It is hard for me to believe a mother would do such a thing, I know it happens but...

I think Phil Spector and Robert Blake both got bond, IIRC.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2008, 03:14:14 PM »

From Colt45:
We all know that Casey is very promiscuous. She's had many sexual partners, and some of these partners have said that it was unprotected sex . We also know, that she's had several different men, during the same month.  Cyndi testified that one was a "One night stand" (at least one believable statement from Cyndi). My guess is, that there were many such encounters. This being said, I'm not to sure even if it would be possible for Casey to know who the real father of Caylee is. The father could even be someone that Casey has only met, and seen once, and knows only him by his first name. Heck...she may even have forgotten that as well.

I agree with you on this point. I don't think Casey has a clue in the world who the daddy is. I suggest Florida have a separate line on voting day for all the men in Orange county aged 20 25 for potential fathers to have their DNA taken.  JMO but I don't think Lee is the daddy, an accomplice maybe, but daddy, I just can't see that.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2008, 03:14:52 PM »

She was arrested pretty soon, before they knew the facts.
Casey held the key to where Caylee was. Her lying was why the high bail. They didn't want her leaving the area, committing suicide, or messing with the evidence.
The prime motivation from the beginning was to recover Caylee. And OCSD did all they could to make that happen.
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2008, 03:16:51 PM »

Awwwww, but she was soooo happy hanging out with Jose 6 hrs a day!!  What a joke!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2008, 03:17:25 PM »

Colt said:
She went out the back sliding door, and kept to sliding doors wide open. He said to here : :What in the F*** are you doing, keeping these doors open!!" A shout matched ensued. He told me he rarely uses the "F" word, but what she did, made him very upset.

Littleone said:
IMO-George Athony has anger issues. i can almost see getting upset for someone jumping on my puter-but for leaving a door open? C'mon.  They can overlook the fact their daughter murdered their grandaughter-but don't leave the f-ing door open?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I’m getting into this conversation a little late…I apologize, but I can understand George losing it a little (or a lot) at that particular time. Caylee  missing… Casey on home monitoring…Cindy pinching, pushing, glaring, and talking over him. The crowd outside his home occasionally turning into a near lynch mob, and this bounty hunter’s associate living with him like she thinks she's Casey's good twin!

Two Caseys in the house! OMG. They both roam the house using other people’s computers and taking what they want from the fridge/ freezer. One thinks the credit line is unlimited, and the other thinks the air conditioning is unlimited!

In other words, George would really have been on edge then. He KNEW LP’s associate was in that house to find out anything she could about Caylee’s disappearance. As Klaas said, it was a deal with the devil for George. He was probably afraid he’d talk in his sleep and wake up to find Ms Bounty Sitter propped up on the pillow beside him, taking notes.

All kidding aside, I would imagine that sliding door represented the last bit of privacy George could cling to; it being constantly opened by a stranger probably made him feel extremely exposed. No peace, no sanctuary, no rest. His castle was under siege and the drawbridge kept falling open.

The above is of my own imagining.  I make no claim to knowing what is, or ever was, in any Anthony’s thoughts at any time. My umbrella is up; rotten-spot banana rain expected.  

Very well said (ducking for cover)

Chuck

Chuck: There was some discussion yesterday regarding Caylee's biological father. I was wondering if you had any thoughts on who it might be?

Until proven otherwise, I don't think it's Lee. Yes, I know that incest is nothing new (unfortunately), but just the thought of sex between siblings sickens me.

We all know that Casey is very promiscuous. She's had many sexual partners, and some of these partners have said that it was unprotected sex . We also know, that she's had several different men, during the same month.  Cyndi testified that one was a "One night stand" (at least one believable statement from Cyndi). My guess is, that there were many such encounters. This being said, I'm not to sure even if it would be possible for Casey to know who the real father of Caylee is. The father could even be someone that Casey has only met, and seen once, and knows only him by his first name. Heck...she may even have forgotten that as well.

Dr Baden was on Fox news yesterday explaining the DNA results and he said tha Caylee's father is known as a result of these tests,but LE did not release that information.   So,it has to be someone local?  At least someone they were expecting to be a good candidate. I wish that info would "leak".

Could Baden have meant that the father could be known through this test and maybe not is known?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2008, 03:18:18 PM »

She was arrested pretty soon, before they knew the facts.
Casey held the key to where Caylee was. Her lying was why the high bail. They didn't want her leaving the area, committing suicide, or messing with the evidence.
The prime motivation from the beginning was to recover Caylee. And OCSD did all they could to make that happen.

Yup!! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2008, 03:19:52 PM »

littleone said;
Pretty flippin scary isn't it Rob?! Casey a hero? George and Cindy advocates for missing people?!  It makes me so angry !!

George and Cin Cin as missing children advocates is about as far as you can go to reach the the absurd. That's like Pol Pot as an advocate for people with hurt feelings.

Remember George was the one that said he didn't want to join a group for missing kids.

It's all about the ca-ching for those two.

I have a feeling they are gonna use their foundation as a forum to bash Tim Miller and TES, as well.  Seems that if you say something to Cindy that she don't want to hear, you become her #1 enemy.  And all of their Myspace fans needs a cranio-rectal extraction because MURDERING, lying, clubbing, sleeping around, and stealing money aren't hero-like qualities! 

Lisa
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2008, 03:20:06 PM »

Wow Rob -great post!!

In my opinion-Caylee's death wasn't an accident. And LE knew it on day one (sorry i couldn't resist).  i don't think that Casey should have been bonded out either. i think LP thought he was helping the situation-but he wasn't. He was played badly by the Anthony's. i couldn't imagine spending $50,000 to bail someone out of jail and then have that person tell me to get the HELL outta her house. George and Cindy could have put a stop to that-but they didn't. i wish they were all in jail. i believe they are at least knee deep after the fact.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2008, 03:21:06 PM »

If my husband was losing "our" dollars playing online gambling while I was at work and ... if my husband had a longtime online affair while I was at work ... you can be assured the betrayal of trust ... by the one I loved more than anyone in the entire world ... would imply taking control.

If I was fully supporting my daughter and grandaughter and ... daughter was repaying me by stealing ... lying and ... living a lifestyle that did not reflect a maternal role ... 

"Poor George" ... my eye!!

Judging the dynamics of any family requires first that you are a fly on the wall in the home.

Janet

I believe that Cindy's control was the glue that fragilely held that family together!!

Rather than giving George and Casey "chance after chance" ... it is too bad that Cindy did not get custody of Caylee and ... bailed.

Janet

+++++++

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2008, 03:24:29 PM »

I agree with this post, however, I think her parents should be there with her.  They owned the car, had it in their possession, it was cleaned out with chemicals after they called the police to say it "smelled like a damn dead body"  therefore, they knowlingly messed with evidence - off with their heads!!!!!!

i agree with both of you... from the start it seemed her bail was high... she should have never been out of jail. 

her family covered up and is still covering up a lot of things.

i keep hoping that casey won't get away with what she has done, and then i remember her lawyer's track record 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2008, 03:27:57 PM »

Thanks Rob!   Does that mean the Anthony's can't count on YOUR contribution to the new scam Foundation?

you're on a roll this afternoon!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2008, 03:29:11 PM »

Colt said:
She went out the back sliding door, and kept to sliding doors wide open. He said to here : :What in the F*** are you doing, keeping these doors open!!" A shout matched ensued. He told me he rarely uses the "F" word, but what she did, made him very upset.

Littleone said:
IMO-George Athony has anger issues. i can almost see getting upset for someone jumping on my puter-but for leaving a door open? C'mon.  They can overlook the fact their daughter murdered their grandaughter-but don't leave the f-ing door open?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I’m getting into this conversation a little late…I apologize, but I can understand George losing it a little (or a lot) at that particular time. Caylee  missing… Casey on home monitoring…Cindy pinching, pushing, glaring, and talking over him. The crowd outside his home occasionally turning into a near lynch mob, and this bounty hunter’s associate living with him like she thinks she's Casey's good twin!

Two Caseys in the house! OMG. They both roam the house using other people’s computers and taking what they want from the fridge/ freezer. One thinks the credit line is unlimited, and the other thinks the air conditioning is unlimited!

In other words, George would really have been on edge then. He KNEW LP’s associate was in that house to find out anything she could about Caylee’s disappearance. As Klaas said, it was a deal with the devil for George. He was probably afraid he’d talk in his sleep and wake up to find Ms Bounty Sitter propped up on the pillow beside him, taking notes.

All kidding aside, I would imagine that sliding door represented the last bit of privacy George could cling to; it being constantly opened by a stranger probably made him feel extremely exposed. No peace, no sanctuary, no rest. His castle was under siege and the drawbridge kept falling open.

The above is of my own imagining.  I make no claim to knowing what is, or ever was, in any Anthony’s thoughts at any time. My umbrella is up; rotten-spot banana rain expected.  

Very well said (ducking for cover)

Chuck

Chuck: There was some discussion yesterday regarding Caylee's biological father. I was wondering if you had any thoughts on who it might be?

Until proven otherwise, I don't think it's Lee. Yes, I know that incest is nothing new (unfortunately), but just the thought of sex between siblings sickens me.

Dr Baden was on Fox news yesterday explaining the DNA results and he said tha Caylee's father is known as a result of these tests,but LE did not release that information.   So,it has to be someone local?  At least someone they were expecting to be a good candidate. I wish that info would "leak".

Could Baden have meant that the father could be known through this test and maybe not is known?

No,he said they knew the identity but were not releasing it. I have been trying to figure out how ever since....
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2008, 03:29:20 PM »

Wow Rob -great post!!

In my opinion-Caylee's death wasn't an accident. And LE knew it on day one (sorry i couldn't resist).  i don't think that Casey should have been bonded out either. i think LP thought he was helping the situation-but he wasn't. He was played badly by the Anthony's. i couldn't imagine spending $50,000 to bail someone out of jail and then have that person tell me to get the HELL outta her house. George and Cindy could have put a stop to that-but they didn't. i wish they were all in jail. i believe they are at least knee deep after the fact.

I couldn't disagree more about LP.  IMO, He "helped" for his own self serving reasons.  I don't believe for one minute, he thought Casey gave Caylee to someone.  That being said, some good has come out of his involvement.  TES is benifitting from his involvement so..............He is ok!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2008, 03:30:06 PM »

Maybe the girl staying with the Anthonys was trying to spy on their computer.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2008, 03:30:41 PM »

[/quote]

always1 when following Maddy's case, one of the funniest posts ever about Kate McCanns was this...

I think we should get out the dunking stool!

that poster was going medieval!!!

I agree, the Anthonys obviously hold some responsibility.

+++

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2008, 03:30:50 PM »

Janet, I thought you left!!    I left you a post on page 3 in case you missed it! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2008, 03:32:25 PM »

Maybe the girl staying with the Anthonys was trying to spy on their computer.

She is asking for immunity for something. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2008, 03:33:23 PM »

I think Phil Spector and Robert Blake both got bond, IIRC.

Spector claims it was a suicide... and Blake said someone else killed her.

Unless you have the person on tape or caught in the act it's sometimes hard to charge someone with murder one even though that is the belief of LE.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.