March 28, 2024, 12:10:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305959 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: October 26, 2008, 08:08:46 AM »

Does anyone know where it is documented when the chloroform searches were performed?

Thanks.

Brandi - I don't think they have made that public yet

Thanks. I didn't either, but people are saying it was in May. I was wondering why they were saying that.

Thank You, That was why I asked I thought I missed something.
So until  a date  comes out, if it was search before Caylee went missing or after.
We will NOT know for sure, if it was used to put her to sleep or for the clean up.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: October 26, 2008, 08:38:56 AM »

FROM THE MEDIA REPORTS THREAD

Misha
According to our sources, lab tests have been ongoing on as recently as last week to "triple check" that evidence."

"Investigators say they're confident those tests will provide "iron clad proof" that Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car, how her body was positioned, and that strands of her hair fell out after she died."

"Now they tell WESH 2 they're close to determining the date someone researched chloroform on Casey's computer before Caylee's disappearance."
Two things are missing:  definite motive and criminal intent for how Caylee's body got in the trunk.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17561343/index.html

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #702 on: October 26, 2008, 08:47:55 AM »

Remember that Freudian? slip that "I" kept harping on when Cindy refers to Caylee as her grandson?  Well, I think I figured it out. The "son" part was LEE!!!!!   TY
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: October 26, 2008, 09:07:23 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!!

Can anyone tell me the exact quote LE said to George when he was interviewed?We think you know alot about alot of things George.Is this exact?I'm looking for the exact...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #704 on: October 26, 2008, 09:10:47 AM »

Misha
According to our sources, lab tests have been ongoing on as recently as last week to "triple check" that evidence."

"Investigators say they're confident those tests will provide "iron clad proof" that Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car, how her body was positioned, and that strands of her hair fell out after she died."

"Now they tell WESH 2 they're close to determining the date someone researched chloroform on Casey's computer before Caylee's disappearance."
Two things are missing:  definite motive and criminal intent for how Caylee's body got in the trunk.

Any guesses on how they could determine the position of the body? If they can determine the position of the body, that means that Caylee wasn't placed inside a container, then put into the trunk, she was just laid inside. Hmmmm

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #705 on: October 26, 2008, 09:22:43 AM »

Can anyone tell me the exact quote LE said to George when he was interviewed?We think you know alot about alot of things George.Is this exact?I'm looking for the exact...

"I think you're a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things, George. ...

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: October 26, 2008, 09:24:55 AM »

Okay, come back to the trunk with me. What exactly did George want from that trunk? I thought he wanted his wheel chock. George said that he bolts stuff down in the trunk. When did it change to the gas cans? Was he just looking for an excuse to look in the trunk for his gas cans? I doubt very much that he did not look in that trunk. It must have taken her a while to open the lid and take 2 cans out, place the cans on the ground then close the trunk lid.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: October 26, 2008, 09:26:25 AM »

Misha

Any guesses on how they could determine the position of the body? If they can determine the position of the body, that means that Caylee wasn't placed inside a container, then put into the trunk, she was just laid inside. Hmmmm

Most trunks are airtight or close to it.  This is the reason that some cars have a release inside trunk.  So the FBI report is still accurate as far as oxygen. 

My theory is that hard luggage was bought to transport body to avoid dropping evidence.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: October 26, 2008, 09:27:42 AM »

"I think you're a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things, George. ...

Thankyou very much Boo...Smile

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: October 26, 2008, 09:31:10 AM »

Did you guys see this?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

I find it very interesting that they are talking about someone else being involved. 

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

George maybe? I wish I could call this Hornsby guy.Same last name as mine(maiden name).

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #710 on: October 26, 2008, 09:31:48 AM »

Has Tim/TES/LE checked the Orlando search areas to see if they are now searchable...seeing that it has rained in the area the past few days...
I thought Tim said he will be going to Florida 11/4-11/5 to check out exactly where the search sites will be.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #711 on: October 26, 2008, 09:45:14 AM »

Did you guys see this?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

I find it very interesting that they are talking about someone else being involved. 

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

George maybe? I wish I could call this Hornsby guy.Same last name as mine(maiden name).

Remember JB wanted to know Who might have made a deal with LE for immunity?

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: October 26, 2008, 09:45:30 AM »

Misha

Good Morning Boo & everyone! One theory about the trunk that I think is possible: Caylee was placed "inside" the spare tire compartment & the lid replaced. Murt posted pictures here of a car identical to Casey's. The stain could have been found inside that compartment, the tests released the other day showed that they tested the spare tire cover. If you look at the pictures, there is a large round lid that covers the area. Caylee could have temporarily been placed inside there while Casey was searching for a place to dump her. Even if the trunk was opened ,you would not be able to see her, & wouldn't know until the smell started to take over. Casey had 2 flat tires in May & used the spare, I doubt she ever replaced it! Just an idea I had!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: October 26, 2008, 09:46:20 AM »

Colt

I have a wild imagination but can't imagine what you are talking about.  Would this shocker help Casey or hurt her? 

Neither.

Chuck-
I assume (i know its dangerous) that you were concerned about George's mental health and thought that he might be considering suicide.
I have lost a family member and a very close friend to suicide. My family member had just returned home from Iraq and i talked to him twice the day he decided to end it all. i had NO clue that he was suicidal.  Neither did the rest of our family.  So if you had only known George for a short time and could see the signs-i would have to say that George is lucky to have met you. You might just have saved his life.

And it doesn't change my mind -i still think George is knee deep in Caylee's death. 

jmo...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #714 on: October 26, 2008, 09:48:03 AM »

Interesting question:

-Bobby Lee Williams is the tattoo artist who worked on the Bella Vita tattoo Casey got on July 2. According to the shop manager, it took 30 minutes, and since Casey is an uncontrollable chatterbox, I hope she made some very revealing comments, especially since it would seem the tattoo was meant to be a tribute to Caylee. I was googling Bella Vita a few weeks ago, and saw that in 2005, Lindsay Lohan made the news when she got a “La Bella Vita” tattoo to honor the life of her beloved grandfather who had just died. Lohan is a young celebrity in Casey’s age range, so I wondered if she got the idea for the tattoo from Lohan and might have mentioned Lohan during the session. We have transcripts for all the people from Cast Iron Tattoo except Williams, and there must be a reason for that.

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: October 26, 2008, 09:48:05 AM »

Did you guys see this?

Mornin sweet monkeys...
All signs point to George- in my opinion.  i believe George would have to make a deal. With this type of crime and his LE background he would not live long in the big house..

Remember JB wanted to know Who might have made a deal with LE for immunity?

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: October 26, 2008, 09:51:08 AM »

For anyone with a question about the chloroform searches: The only dates I have ever seen posted were from HH. Her friend told her the searches on the computer were on May 13, 14, 15. And then a few hits here & there after that. If that is so, premeditation could be considered.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: October 26, 2008, 09:54:47 AM »

For anyone with a question about the chloroform searches: The only dates I have ever seen posted were from HH. Her friend told her the searches on the computer were on May 13, 14, 15. And then a few hits here & there after that. If that is so, premeditation could be considered.

Yes, I think premeditation is definitely in the cards.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: October 26, 2008, 09:55:00 AM »

Ok can't sleep.  I know ever since I heard that GA was a homicide investigator my antenna's went up. 

It was George who said he last saw Caylee
It was George who caught Casey with the cans
It was George who chased Casey on the highway
It was George who drove the car home

It's really hard to know who is protecting who here.   
George knew the exact clothes both Casey and Caylee were wearing the last time he saw them.
George=incest too. jmho.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: October 26, 2008, 09:56:00 AM »

Ok i know i am a new monkey and, not part of the "click" here but, being ignored constantly tells me it's time for me to leave this cage....I won't be returning after tonight and, I now realize why so many great monkies (people) have left this forum....
 *** waves bye ***

I'm a couple of months "old" here, and it happens to me as well. I'm not part of any cliques.. but I'm here (first and foremost) to show my support in some way for Caylee, and hope that along the way, I can come to some understanding as to why this happened to such a precious little girl.   

(I hope you change your mind and see that it happens to the best of us).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.