March 28, 2024, 10:12:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305949 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #740 on: October 26, 2008, 10:21:34 AM »

On July 17, 2008, at approximately 1345 hours I arrived at 2818 South Orange Avenue and met with (Other#1) Mr. Bobby Lee Williams and conducted an interview. The following is synopsis of the interview:

Mr. Williams stated he knows Ms. Casey Anthony from coming into the tattoo shop and getting tattoos. He is a tattoo artist and he completed a tattoo on her left shoulder that read "Bella Vida" on 2 July 2008 around noon time. This took approximately 30 minutes to complete. While she was there they talked about a new guy she had just started dating. The guy wasn't at the shop and she informed him the guy was in New York at a Yankees baseball game. Mr. Williams said the last time he saw Ms. Anthony was 15 July 2008. She came to the shop and engaged in conversation with his boss (Danny Colamarino). She was asked by his boss how her daughter was doing to which she replied she was fine and she was with the nanny. She then scheduled a tattoo appointment with him for Saturday July 19, 2008. She informed him that she was bringing a friend but she never told him who that friend would be.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: October 26, 2008, 10:21:39 AM »

Interesting question:

-Bobby Lee Williams is the tattoo artist who worked on the Bella Vita tattoo Casey got on July 2. According to the shop manager, it took 30 minutes, and since Casey is an uncontrollable chatterbox, I hope she made some very revealing comments, especially since it would seem the tattoo was meant to be a tribute to Caylee. I was googling Bella Vita a few weeks ago, and saw that in 2005, Lindsay Lohan made the news when she got a “La Bella Vita” tattoo to honor the life of her beloved grandfather who had just died. Lohan is a young celebrity in Casey’s age range, so I wondered if she got the idea for the tattoo from Lohan and might have mentioned Lohan during the session. We have transcripts for all the people from Cast Iron Tattoo except Williams, and there must be a reason for that.

I had forgotten about the tattoo artist.  I know Annie's statement hasn't been released.

And also, I found that there is an area, sand lake condos, by Universal & Jesse's house that was called "Bella Vita" in 2005. That is around the time she worked at universal & was dating Jesse. Casey had to have known about it. There are lakes & lots of woods around that area too. Could be another area that needs to be searched.

I've often wondered when she had LE take her to Universal if she at that time was considering taking them to Caylee's body but chickened out at the last moment..

That has puzzled me too!  I hope that LE checked all waste baskets before they left, as KC may have disposed of something important to the case.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: October 26, 2008, 10:21:57 AM »

Interesting question:

-Bobby Lee Williams is the tattoo artist who worked on the Bella Vita tattoo Casey got on July 2. According to the shop manager, it took 30 minutes, and since Casey is an uncontrollable chatterbox, I hope she made some very revealing comments, especially since it would seem the tattoo was meant to be a tribute to Caylee. I was googling Bella Vita a few weeks ago, and saw that in 2005, Lindsay Lohan made the news when she got a “La Bella Vita” tattoo to honor the life of her beloved grandfather who had just died. Lohan is a young celebrity in Casey’s age range, so I wondered if she got the idea for the tattoo from Lohan and might have mentioned Lohan during the session. We have transcripts for all the people from Cast Iron Tattoo except Williams, and there must be a reason for that.

Very interesting indeed BOO..My guess is the topic of Lohan definitly would come up!!!!!jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: October 26, 2008, 10:22:46 AM »

Interesting question:

I had forgotten about the tattoo artist.  I know Annie's statement hasn't been released.

And also, I found that there is an area, sand lake condos, by Universal & Jesse's house that was called "Bella Vita" in 2005. That is around the time she worked at universal & was dating Jesse. Casey had to have known about it. There are lakes & lots of woods around that area too. Could be another area that needs to be searched.

I've often wondered when she had LE take her to Universal if she at that time was considering taking them to Caylee's body but chickened out at the last moment..

Could be, Tater! And it's so funny when people call you TATERS! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: October 26, 2008, 10:24:39 AM »

Interesting question:

Could be, Tater! And it's so funny when people call you TATERS! 

Lol...Adding that *S* would be A-OK with me...

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: October 26, 2008, 10:24:44 AM »

KLAAS ,I HAVE A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

I don't think Orchid is here, but I think I posted my recipes in the wrong place for the TES cookbook! I thought I was supposed to put them on the favorite recipe forum here!  Do I need to move them to the other site? Or can they get them from there?? I POSTED 5 RECIPES IN THERE AND I WASN'T EVEN FINISHED!!  HELP!!!

They want them posted on the TES website:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?http://s10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/

But Orchid could copy from where you posted here as well too I guess.

Okay, when I see her on i will ask her what would be easier for her, Thanks!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: October 26, 2008, 10:27:26 AM »

This post is in response to the inquiry of Simon Birch's rating of the Pontiac's odor of 7 out of 10 on the late morning/early afternoon of 7/15/2008.

The rating was his comparing the odor 7/15/2008 to a similiar odor he had experienced that was emitted from a car that had contained a dead man for a total of 5 days after the dead man had committed suicide.

Now that being said, in my mind, the odor of a grown man of at least 100 pounds in mass would be worst than a small child's body of 30-35 pounds.  Didn't even take the time into account of the decomposing matter.

Hopefully by now & for quite some time OCSO realized that statements made by GA were made to misdirect while at the same time ushering the past experience of being of the "code blue club" to the table, he was one of them so of course he was being forthright, NOT.

GA is just as much a manipulator & liar as the rest of the sociopath's cult that has resided on Hopespring Dr.  Disgusting deviants & complete frauds.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: October 26, 2008, 10:28:22 AM »

Just watched the re-run of Geraldo.   Just to clarify, in case anyone cares, what he said about the human decomp that I didn't understand the first time around was:  The evidence from the trunk is only consistent with human decomp, but is not necessarily human decomp.  He didn't say stain in the trunk, but that's what he was talking about.  He had already discounted the hair with the death band as not being able to prove definitively it was either Casey's or Caylee's, and had discounted the hair on the shovel as being neither one of theirs.

The last thing he said is that he agreed with JB that there will probably be a conviction but that it won't be based on the evidence, it will be because everyone already has their mind made up that she's guilty.  blah.   He rushed through it all really fast, interrupting Kimberly while she was trying to talk.

now you know why I don't watch Geraldo - he makes my BP go up

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: October 26, 2008, 10:32:16 AM »

This post is in response to the inquiry of Simon Birch's rating of the Pontiac's odor of 7 out of 10 on the late morning/early afternoon of 7/15/2008.

The rating was his comparing the odor 7/15/2008 to a similiar odor he had experienced that was emitted from a car that had contained a dead man for a total of 5 days after the dead man had committed suicide.

Now that being said, in my mind, the odor of a grown man of at least 100 pounds in mass would be worst than a small child's body of 30-35 pounds.  Didn't even take the time into account of the decomposing matter.

Hopefully by now & for quite some time OCSO realized that statements made by GA were made to misdirect while at the same time ushering the past experience of being of the "code blue club" to the table, he was one of them so of course he was being forthright, NOT.

GA is just as much a manipulator & liar as the rest of the sociopath's cult that has resided on Hopespring Dr.  Disgusting deviants & complete frauds.

I definitly think George led the cover-up and Lee helped him.I am however discouraged in thinking Caylee will be found if this is true,George would know best exactly what to do.This is why Casey hasn't talked.If she did,Daddy would be going down so she is protecting him..jmo

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: October 26, 2008, 10:33:45 AM »

Did you guys see this?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

I find it very interesting that they are talking about someone else being involved. 

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

Great Catch P00PKINZ!!

The shovel borrowed from the neighbour may possible be the smoking gun in regards to who assisted Caylee Anthony in the coverup.

I am still awaiting official word when Casey was searching the internet for info how to make chloroform.  If this search was conducted just prior Casey's vehicle being abandoned at Amscot ... I suspect th chloroform was used for as a cleaning agent in an attempt to rid the trunk of Casey vehicle of body decomposition fluid and ... body decomposition ordor.

Janet

++++++

The words of a defense attorney!

Forensic Test Confirms Decaying Body In Casey's Trunk
Saturday, October 25, 2008 8:27:10 AM

A second hair fragment was found on a shovel Casey Anthony borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match either Casey or Caylee.

"From what I've heard, it can only be one of three people: The neighbor who the shovel belonged to, who we don't know whether or not he's been tested; Casey Anthony's boyfriend; or Casey Anthony's father," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

The samples showing decomposition, however, could be the weakest link in the case, because it is new scientific research that only started in 2002.

Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was, and believes a second suspect will surface.

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: October 26, 2008, 10:36:53 AM »

KLAAS ,I HAVE A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

I don't think Orchid is here, but I think I posted my recipes in the wrong place for the TES cookbook! I thought I was supposed to put them on the favorite recipe forum here!  Do I need to move them to the other site? Or can they get them from there?? I POSTED 5 RECIPES IN THERE AND I WASN'T EVEN FINISHED!!  HELP!!!

They want them posted on the TES website:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?http://s10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/

But Orchid could copy from where you posted here as well too I guess.

Okay, when I see her on i will ask her what would be easier for her, Thanks!! 

No problem....I will transfer them.

I see Taters but I don't see your Monken.....Where are they?

Thank you all SM monkeys for your support on this!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: October 26, 2008, 10:37:00 AM »

Did you guys see this?

I find it very interesting that they are talking about someone else being involved. 

Yes we have all this posted here.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.msg514399#msg514399

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: October 26, 2008, 10:37:36 AM »

You got that right!! 

Phaedrus
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: October 26, 2008, 10:38:08 AM »

Altruist..
I agree completely. The Anthony's since "day one" have done nothing but cover up, lie and collect cash. And of course tell everyone to get off of their collective azzes and search for Caylee.  I believe before this is all over -there will be more arrests. I am counting on it.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: October 26, 2008, 10:38:50 AM »

Interesting question:

That has puzzled me too!  I hope that LE checked all waste baskets before they left, as KC may have disposed of something important to the case.

HMMMMM!

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: October 26, 2008, 10:39:39 AM »

Just watched the re-run of Geraldo.   Just to clarify, in case anyone cares, what he said about the human decomp that I didn't understand the first time around was:  The evidence from the trunk is only consistent with human decomp, but is not necessarily human decomp.  He didn't say stain in the trunk, but that's what he was talking about.  He had already discounted the hair with the death band as not being able to prove definitively it was either Casey's or Caylee's, and had discounted the hair on the shovel as being neither one of theirs.

The last thing he said is that he agreed with JB that there will probably be a conviction but that it won't be based on the evidence, it will be because everyone already has their mind made up that she's guilty.  blah.   He rushed through it all really fast, interrupting Kimberly while she was trying to talk.

now you know why I don't watch Geraldo - he makes my BP go up

Mine too, Sunny!!

Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: October 26, 2008, 10:40:33 AM »

Colt

I have a wild imagination but can't imagine what you are talking about.  Would this shocker help Casey or hurt her? 

Neither.

Chuck-
I assume (i know its dangerous) that you were concerned about George's mental health and thought that he might be considering suicide.
I have lost a family member and a very close friend to suicide. My family member had just returned home from Iraq and i talked to him twice the day he decided to end it all. i had NO clue that he was suicidal.  Neither did the rest of our family.  So if you had only known George for a short time and could see the signs-i would have to say that George is lucky to have met you. You might just have saved his life.

And it doesn't change my mind -i still think George is knee deep in Caylee's death. 

jmo...

Littleone...I am so sorry to read of your family member's suicide...this I am learning happens more often that we know....with troops returning

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: October 26, 2008, 10:41:48 AM »

Did you guys see this?

Great Catch P00PKINZ!!

The shovel borrowed from the neighbour may possible be the smoking gun in regards to who assisted Caylee Anthony in the coverup.

I am still awaiting official word when Casey was searching the internet for info how to make chloroform.  If this search was conducted just prior Casey's vehicle being abandoned at Amscot ... I suspect th chloroform was used for as a cleaning agent in an attempt to rid the trunk of Casey vehicle of body decomposition fluid and ... body decomposition ordor.

Janet

++++++

A second hair fragment was found on a shovel Casey Anthony borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match either Casey or Caylee.

"From what I've heard, it can only be one of three people: The neighbor who the shovel belonged to, who we don't know whether or not he's been tested; Casey Anthony's boyfriend; or Casey Anthony's father," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

The samples showing decomposition, however, could be the weakest link in the case, because it is new scientific research that only started in 2002.

Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was, and believes a second suspect will surface.

Janet,why the neighbor? Good morning to ya too! Smile

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: October 26, 2008, 10:41:58 AM »

Altruist..
I agree completely. The Anthony's since "day one" have done nothing but cover up, lie and collect cash. And of course tell everyone to get off of their collective azzes and search for Caylee.  I believe before this is all over -there will be more arrests. I am counting on it.

I feel there will be more arrests too, LittleOne.  I also think that the Anthonys' donation fund will come back to bite them.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: October 26, 2008, 10:42:17 AM »

Did you guys see this?

Great Catch P00PKINZ!!

Janet

++++++

Hi Janet - LE has the neighbor's shovel which according to claims, has evidence or a hair sample on it.  Has anyone learned anything about the shovel Red found under the bridge, while searching with TES?  Were there fingerprints?  Could labels on the shovel be traced to the place of purchase - possibly JCP?  Was there any forensic evidence on the shovel?  Does anyone have any information?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.