March 28, 2024, 06:27:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305998 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #760 on: October 26, 2008, 10:42:57 AM »

Did you guys see this?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

I find it very interesting that they are talking about someone else being involved. 

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

Great Catch P00PKINZ!!

The shovel borrowed from the neighbour may possible be the smoking gun in regards to who assisted Caylee Anthony in the coverup.

I am still awaiting official word when Casey was searching the internet for info how to make chloroform.  If this search was conducted just prior Casey's vehicle being abandoned at Amscot ... I suspect th chloroform was used for as a cleaning agent in an attempt to rid the trunk of Casey vehicle of body decomposition fluid and ... body decomposition ordor.

Janet

++++++

The words of a defense attorney!

Forensic Test Confirms Decaying Body In Casey's Trunk
Saturday, October 25, 2008 8:27:10 AM

A second hair fragment was found on a shovel Casey Anthony borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match either Casey or Caylee.

"From what I've heard, it can only be one of three people: The neighbor who the shovel belonged to, who we don't know whether or not he's been tested; Casey Anthony's boyfriend; or Casey Anthony's father," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

The samples showing decomposition, however, could be the weakest link in the case, because it is new scientific research that only started in 2002.

Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was, and believes a second suspect will surface.

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

But I'm surprised that Hornsby didn't list Lee as a possible suspect. No he didn't have LE background, but was acting like it when Caylee was "discovered" missing. Do you think this is why LE wanted Lee's DNA? To test against the shovel?

To use chloroform to clean a trunk that you suspect/know had a dead body in it is stupid! What did they think the LE would suspect? Unless GA didn't really think his granddaughter was really dead and it was to set up KC to get custody of Caylee when she did finally show up. IDK, so many twists and turns.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: October 26, 2008, 10:46:07 AM »

Did you guys see this?

I find it very interesting that they are talking about someone else being involved. 

Great Catch P00PKINZ!!

The shovel borrowed from the neighbour may possible be the smoking gun in regards to who assisted Caylee Anthony in the coverup.

I am still awaiting official word when Casey was searching the internet for info how to make chloroform.  If this search was conducted just prior Casey's vehicle being abandoned at Amscot ... I suspect th chloroform was used for as a cleaning agent in an attempt to rid the trunk of Casey vehicle of body decomposition fluid and ... body decomposition ordor.

Janet

++++++

A second hair fragment was found on a shovel Casey Anthony borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match either Casey or Caylee.

"From what I've heard, it can only be one of three people: The neighbor who the shovel belonged to, who we don't know whether or not he's been tested; Casey Anthony's boyfriend; or Casey Anthony's father," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

The samples showing decomposition, however, could be the weakest link in the case, because it is new scientific research that only started in 2002.

Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was, and believes a second suspect will surface.

Janet,why the neighbor? Good morning to ya too! Smile

Oh I see,the hair on it!Sorry,not had my second cup yet!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: October 26, 2008, 10:47:28 AM »

Did you guys see this?

Great Catch P00PKINZ!!

Janet

++++++

Hi Janet - LE has the neighbor's shovel which according to claims, has evidence or a hair sample on it.  Has anyone learned anything about the shovel Red found under the bridge, while searching with TES?  Were there fingerprints?  Could labels on the shovel be traced to the place of purchase - possibly JCP?  Was there any forensic evidence on the shovel?  Does anyone have any information?

I wish we knew for sure, that this shovel is real evidence, and I don't think JCP sells shovels.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: October 26, 2008, 10:47:38 AM »

So all the Anthony's have had there DNA tested..How long until the results come back?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #764 on: October 26, 2008, 10:48:25 AM »

Hi Janet - LE has the neighbor's shovel which according to claims, has evidence or a hair sample on it.  Has anyone learned anything about the shovel Red found under the bridge, while searching with TES?  Were there fingerprints?  Could labels on the shovel be traced to the place of purchase - possibly JCP?  Was there any forensic evidence on the shovel?  Does anyone have any information?

I don't believe we know anything about Red's shovel yet, but it has to be a total Bat Signal to find a brand new shovel with the sticker still on it hidden in the bushes out in the middle of no where, where they are searching for Caylee! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: October 26, 2008, 10:49:46 AM »

Colt

I have a wild imagination but can't imagine what you are talking about.  Would this shocker help Casey or hurt her? 

Neither.

Chuck-
I assume (i know its dangerous) that you were concerned about George's mental health and thought that he might be considering suicide.
I have lost a family member and a very close friend to suicide. My family member had just returned home from Iraq and i talked to him twice the day he decided to end it all. i had NO clue that he was suicidal.  Neither did the rest of our family.  So if you had only known George for a short time and could see the signs-i would have to say that George is lucky to have met you. You might just have saved his life.

And it doesn't change my mind -i still think George is knee deep in Caylee's death. 

jmo...

Littleone...I am so sorry to read of your family member's suicide...this I am learning happens more often that we know....with troops returning

Thanks Sunny-
It has been very hard on my entire family.  There were three at his base that commited suicide in a very short time. Unbelievable. And even sadder yet it took the military days to even know he was gone. If his sister hadn't called his CO it really is hard telling how long it would have taken to find him Sad. It is something i will never forget or get over.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: October 26, 2008, 10:50:31 AM »

Does anyone know where it is documented when the chloroform searches were performed?

Thanks.

If ... through computer tecnology ... an internet search has been confirmed ... I cannot comprehend why it would be so difficult to determine the date.

HELP!!!

Janet

++++++++

On the stand, Melich also said there was an overwhelming stench of death in the car.

"In my experience, the smell that I smelled inside that car was the smell of decomposition," Melich said.

According to other sources, lab tests have been ongoing as recently as this week to "triple check" that evidence. Investigators said they're confident those tests will provide "iron-clad proof" that Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car, how her body was positioned and that strands of her hair fell out after she died.

Investigators have also confirmed that high levels of chloroform were in the trunk, and they said they're close to determining the dates someone researched chloroform on Anthony's computer before Caylee disappeared.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: October 26, 2008, 10:50:57 AM »

KLAAS ,I HAVE A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

I don't think Orchid is here, but I think I posted my recipes in the wrong place for the TES cookbook! I thought I was supposed to put them on the favorite recipe forum here!  Do I need to move them to the other site? Or can they get them from there?? I POSTED 5 RECIPES IN THERE AND I WASN'T EVEN FINISHED!!  HELP!!!

They want them posted on the TES website:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?http://s10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/

But Orchid could copy from where you posted here as well too I guess.

Okay, when I see her on i will ask her what would be easier for her, Thanks!! 

No problem....I will transfer them.

I see Taters but I don't see your Monken.....Where are they?

Thank you all SM monkeys for your support on this!!!

Hi, Marlee, I posted them on the top forum where it says post your favorites here! Please let me know if you can't find them, I'll go double chack!! AND THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: October 26, 2008, 10:52:09 AM »

This post is in response to the inquiry of Simon Birch's rating of the Pontiac's odor of 7 out of 10 on the late morning/early afternoon of 7/15/2008.

The rating was his comparing the odor 7/15/2008 to a similiar odor he had experienced that was emitted from a car that had contained a dead man for a total of 5 days after the dead man had committed suicide.

Now that being said, in my mind, the odor of a grown man of at least 100 pounds in mass would be worst than a small child's body of 30-35 pounds.  Didn't even take the time into account of the decomposing matter.

Hopefully by now & for quite some time OCSO realized that statements made by GA were made to misdirect while at the same time ushering the past experience of being of the "code blue club" to the table, he was one of them so of course he was being forthright, NOT.

GA is just as much a manipulator & liar as the rest of the sociopath's cult that has resided on Hopespring Dr.  Disgusting deviants & complete frauds.

I agree with every word of that -

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: October 26, 2008, 10:53:08 AM »

I don't think Orchid is here, but I think I posted my recipes in the wrong place for the TES cookbook! I thought I was supposed to put them on the favorite recipe forum here!  Do I need to move them to the other site? Or can they get them from there?? I POSTED 5 RECIPES IN THERE AND I WASN'T EVEN FINISHED!!  HELP!!!

http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?http://s10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/

Hi, Marlee, I posted them on the top forum where it says post your favorites here! Please let me know if you can't find them, I'll go double chack!! AND THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! 

Yep, they are there!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: October 26, 2008, 10:54:59 AM »

Yep, they are there!

YEAAAAAA!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Marlee!!!   

Phaedrus
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #771 on: October 26, 2008, 10:59:27 AM »

This post is in response to the inquiry of Simon Birch's rating of the Pontiac's odor of 7 out of 10 on the late morning/early afternoon of 7/15/2008.

The rating was his comparing the odor 7/15/2008 to a similiar odor he had experienced that was emitted from a car that had contained a dead man for a total of 5 days after the dead man had committed suicide.

Now that being said, in my mind, the odor of a grown man of at least 100 pounds in mass would be worst than a small child's body of 30-35 pounds.  Didn't even take the time into account of the decomposing matter.

Hopefully by now & for quite some time OCSO realized that statements made by GA were made to misdirect while at the same time ushering the past experience of being of the "code blue club" to the table, he was one of them so of course he was being forthright, NOT.

GA is just as much a manipulator & liar as the rest of the sociopath's cult that has resided on Hopespring Dr.  Disgusting deviants & complete frauds.

Altruist..
I agree completely. The Anthony's since "day one" have done nothing but cover up, lie and collect cash. And of course tell everyone to get off of their collective azzes and search for Caylee.  I believe before this is all over -there will be more arrests. I am counting on it.

I feel there will be more arrests too, LittleOne.  I also think that the Anthonys' donation fund will come back to bite them.

I agree. I think their fund and their own words will come back to bite them. In my opinion it is so wrong for them to profit off of Caylee.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: October 26, 2008, 11:02:13 AM »

Altruist..
I agree completely. The Anthony's since "day one" have done nothing but cover up, lie and collect cash. And of course tell everyone to get off of their collective azzes and search for Caylee.  I believe before this is all over -there will be more arrests. I am counting on it.

I feel there will be more arrests too, LittleOne.  I also think that the Anthonys' donation fund will come back to bite them.

I agree. I think their fund and their own words will come back to bite them. In my opinion it is so wrong for them to profit off of Caylee.

It really is, but how can they be stopped? Can they? I hate all of them!! 

Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: October 26, 2008, 11:05:08 AM »

Altruist..

It amazes me that LE has not cracked this case wide open by now.Even NG is always saying nice things about the A's..I'm not even sure I want to watch her anymore..

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: October 26, 2008, 11:05:14 AM »

I definitly think George led the cover-up and Lee helped him.  I am however discouraged in thinking Caylee will be found if this is true, George would know best exactly what to do.  This is why Casey hasn't talked.  If she did, Daddy would be going down so she is protecting him..jmo

Agree with you, there are untrackable phones involved I suspect, they had lots & lots of time & unfortunately that time was on their side.  Despite the confident statements of BJ JB won't find it surprising if NO DEFENSE is offerred at all, similiar to Entwistle in MA this year.  Opening & closing statements with lots of inferences & no facts.  The defense will concentrate on disarming the evidence & claiming that the Prosecution did not prove their case, will claim bias when a guilty beyond a reasonable doubt verdict is reached by the Jury.   LOL, they're already working on the appeal.

In life there are giver's & taker's.  This cult is pure taker's, they display the worst of the worst that mankind is made up of.  No regard for that sweet little girl, no longer there to give to them, give them joy or warmth, she was easily disposable to them, ALL OF THEM.

Why do you think that CA has so little regard for Tim Miller?  I'll tell you why, he represents ALL THAT SHE IS NOT.  CA has no respect for kindness or humanity, care or concern for others, goodness.  Those kind of people are suckers for her type.  You read about her going to Amy, Amy assisting her.  CA telling Amy, you can kiss off that money & then hours later finding the $200 in cash & pocketing it for herself, no regard for Amy, no recognition that the money belonged to Amy, nope it's all about CA & her cult who could throw away a sweet little girl like she was yesterdays newspaper to rot into nothingness while they solicit donations from the SUCKERS.

Would be interesting to find out in the future how many times this cult has attempted to sue others, to make other people's money their own.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: October 26, 2008, 11:06:17 AM »

Yep, they are there!

YEAAAAAA!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Marlee!!!   

I second that! Thankyou Marlee..Smile

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #776 on: October 26, 2008, 11:06:38 AM »

It's been so very frustrating to watch GA and CA market their grief like snake oil salesmen. Cindy contradicts herself left and right, yells at the people who are trying to help find Caylee, washes evidence and gets angry when someone calls her to the mat. For both of them to omit information, wash evidence, refuse to give LE anything that they want (JCP statement) and overall hinder this investigation, I hope they both get time in the slammer as a shining example of what not to do when a family member is killed. Fund raising and helping other missing children my a$$, if anything, they are creating the "handbook" on what NOT to do when something like this happens. 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: October 26, 2008, 11:07:16 AM »

Altruist..

It amazes me that LE has not cracked this case wide open by now.Even NG is always saying nice things about the A's..I'm not even sure I want to watch her anymore..

I  know, I never know what to expect anymore!!   

Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: October 26, 2008, 11:07:36 AM »

I'm a couple of months "old" here, and it happens to me as well. I'm not part of any cliques.. but I'm here (first and foremost) to show my support in some way for Caylee, and hope that along the way, I can come to some understanding as to why this happened to such a precious little girl.   

(I hope you change your mind and see that it happens to the best of us).

Right on anothermonkey alot of the time if you just sit and read your questions get answered I ge all excited when I post and get an answer lol I know maybe at first everyone think they are getting ignored but it's not the facted as far as groups or cliques we are one big group all here for one reason and that is Justice for Caylee!!

How's your Geek hubby? lmao

GOOD MORNING MONKEY"S!!
Morning Lisa!

Geek Hubby ran out this morning at got coffee.... and somehow Guitar Hero World Tour got slipped in his Tim Hortons bag.      So you can tell how he's doing this morning. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: October 26, 2008, 11:10:02 AM »

Did you guys see this?

Great Catch P00PKINZ!!

Janet

++++++

Janet,why the neighbor? Good morning to ya too! Smile

Good morning Tater!  Good morning Monkeys!  Good morning Zoo Keepers!

I will have to go back and have a boo at both the recently released forensic report and ... read the transcript of Brian Burner's (neighbour) police intervew in regards to this issue.

IIRC

1.  The forensic report stated that there was a hair strand taken from the shovel Casey borrowed from the neigbour ... a hair that did not match Casey and Caylee's DNA.

2.  Brian Burner (neighbour) stated in his police interview that he had not used the shovel since Casey returned it to him one hour after borrowing it.

Later

Janet
8:05 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.