April 24, 2024, 05:32:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307635 times)
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: October 26, 2008, 11:11:35 AM »

Does anyone know where it is documented when the chloroform searches were performed?

Thanks.

If ... through computer tecnology ... an internet search has been confirmed ... I cannot comprehend why it would be so difficult to determine the date.

HELP!!!

Janet

++++++++

Forensic Test Confirms Decaying Body In Casey's Trunk
Saturday, October 25, 2008 8:27:10 AM

On the stand, Melich also said there was an overwhelming stench of death in the car.

"In my experience, the smell that I smelled inside that car was the smell of decomposition," Melich said.

According to other sources, lab tests have been ongoing as recently as this week to "triple check" that evidence. Investigators said they're confident those tests will provide "iron-clad proof" that Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car, how her body was positioned and that strands of her hair fell out after she died.

Investigators have also confirmed that high levels of chloroform were in the trunk, and they said they're close to determining the dates someone researched chloroform on Anthony's computer before Caylee disappeared.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

The dates found on Chloroform searches on he computer, will be a very important key to this case. I still think the Chloroform was used for cleaning up the inside of the trunk. If the dates on the computer proves me wrong....then this will be yet another nail in Casey's coffin.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: October 26, 2008, 11:11:46 AM »

This post is in response to the inquiry of Simon Birch's rating of the Pontiac's odor of 7 out of 10 on the late morning/early afternoon of 7/15/2008.

The rating was his comparing the odor 7/15/2008 to a similiar odor he had experienced that was emitted from a car that had contained a dead man for a total of 5 days after the dead man had committed suicide.

Now that being said, in my mind, the odor of a grown man of at least 100 pounds in mass would be worst than a small child's body of 30-35 pounds.  Didn't even take the time into account of the decomposing matter.

Hopefully by now & for quite some time OCSO realized that statements made by GA were made to misdirect while at the same time ushering the past experience of being of the "code blue club" to the table, he was one of them so of course he was being forthright, NOT.

GA is just as much a manipulator & liar as the rest of the sociopath's cult that has resided on Hopespring Dr.  Disgusting deviants & complete frauds.

Altruist..
I agree completely. The Anthony's since "day one" have done nothing but cover up, lie and collect cash. And of course tell everyone to get off of their collective azzes and search for Caylee.  I believe before this is all over -there will be more arrests. I am counting on it.

I feel there will be more arrests too, LittleOne.  I also think that the Anthonys' donation fund will come back to bite them.

I agree. I think their fund and their own words will come back to bite them. In my opinion it is so wrong for them to profit off of Caylee.

It really is, but how can they be stopped? Can they? I hate all of them!! 

Monken...
I don't hate anyone-cept the Anthony's. All of em.   
I am hoping that SOMEONE out there is checking into the fund money. By the looks of the envelopes that lady got from their trash-someone was sending donations. Funny that there wasn't any deposits into the fund. I also wanna know where all the interview money is going.  Cindy and George have both lied repeatedly to LE-why they haven't been charged-amazes me. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: October 26, 2008, 11:13:08 AM »

FROM THE MEDIA REPORTS THREAD

Misha
According to our sources, lab tests have been ongoing on as recently as last week to "triple check" that evidence."

"Investigators say they're confident those tests will provide "iron clad proof" that Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car, how her body was positioned, and that strands of her hair fell out after she died."

"Now they tell WESH 2 they're close to determining the date someone researched chloroform on Casey's computer before Caylee's disappearance."
Two things are missing:  definite motive and criminal intent for how Caylee's body got in the trunk.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17561343/index.html

Any guesses on how they could determine the position of the body? If they can determine the position of the body, that means that Caylee wasn't placed inside a container, then put into the trunk, she was just laid inside. Hmmmm

Good Morning Boo & everyone! One theory about the trunk that I think is possible: Caylee was placed "inside" the spare tire compartment & the lid replaced. Murt posted pictures here of a car identical to Casey's. The stain could have been found inside that compartment, the tests released the other day showed that they tested the spare tire cover. If you look at the pictures, there is a large round lid that covers the area. Caylee could have temporarily been placed inside there while Casey was searching for a place to dump her. Even if the trunk was opened ,you would not be able to see her, & wouldn't know until the smell started to take over. Casey had 2 flat tires in May & used the spare, I doubt she ever replaced it! Just an idea I had!! 

Good Morning Monken and anyone who wasn't on when I said good morning earlier!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: October 26, 2008, 11:14:01 AM »

I definitly think George led the cover-up and Lee helped him.  I am however discouraged in thinking Caylee will be found if this is true, George would know best exactly what to do.  This is why Casey hasn't talked.  If she did, Daddy would be going down so she is protecting him..jmo

Agree with you, there are untrackable phones involved I suspect, they had lots & lots of time & unfortunately that time was on their side.  Despite the confident statements of BJ JB won't find it surprising if NO DEFENSE is offerred at all, similiar to Entwistle in MA this year.  Opening & closing statements with lots of inferences & no facts.  The defense will concentrate on disarming the evidence & claiming that the Prosecution did not prove their case, will claim bias when a guilty beyond a reasonable doubt verdict is reached by the Jury.   LOL, they're already working on the appeal.

In life there are giver's & taker's.  This cult is pure taker's, they display the worst of the worst that mankind is made up of.  No regard for that sweet little girl, no longer there to give to them, give them joy or warmth, she was easily disposable to them, ALL OF THEM.

Why do you think that CA has so little regard for Tim Miller?  I'll tell you why, he represents ALL THAT SHE IS NOT.  CA has no respect for kindness or humanity, care or concern for others, goodness.  Those kind of people are suckers for her type.  You read about her going to Amy, Amy assisting her.  CA telling Amy, you can kiss off that money & then hours later finding the $200 in cash & pocketing it for herself, no regard for Amy, no recognition that the money belonged to Amy, nope it's all about CA & her cult who could throw away a sweet little girl like she was yesterdays newspaper to rot into nothingness while they solicit donations from the SUCKERS.

Would be interesting to find out in the future how many times this cult has attempted to sue others, to make other people's money their own.

I agree! Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: October 26, 2008, 11:15:38 AM »

I'm a couple of months "old" here, and it happens to me as well. I'm not part of any cliques.. but I'm here (first and foremost) to show my support in some way for Caylee, and hope that along the way, I can come to some understanding as to why this happened to such a precious little girl.   

(I hope you change your mind and see that it happens to the best of us).

Right on anothermonkey alot of the time if you just sit and read your questions get answered I ge all excited when I post and get an answer lol I know maybe at first everyone think they are getting ignored but it's not the facted as far as groups or cliques we are one big group all here for one reason and that is Justice for Caylee!!

How's your Geek hubby? lmao

GOOD MORNING MONKEY"S!!
Morning Lisa!

Geek Hubby ran out this morning at got coffee.... and somehow Guitar Hero World Tour got slipped in his Tim Hortons bag.      So you can tell how he's doing this morning. 

LOL sounds so familiar at least he will have something to PLAY with and leave you alone so you can be a monkey lol most probably before the days out he will tell you how the game was wrote lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: October 26, 2008, 11:17:15 AM »

Why do you think that CA has so little regard for Tim Miller?  I'll tell you why, he represents ALL THAT SHE IS NOT.  CA has no respect for kindness or humanity, care or concern for others, goodness.  Those kind of people are suckers for her type. 

And yet....she's a nurse.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: October 26, 2008, 11:17:44 AM »

LOL sounds so familiar at least he will have something to PLAY with and leave you alone so you can be a monkey lol most probably before the days out he will tell you how the game was wrote lol
Ain't that the truth! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: October 26, 2008, 11:19:03 AM »

Why do you think that CA has so little regard for Tim Miller?  I'll tell you why, he represents ALL THAT SHE IS NOT.  CA has no respect for kindness or humanity, care or concern for others, goodness.  Those kind of people are suckers for her type. 

Sorry...quoted in the wrong area
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: October 26, 2008, 11:19:55 AM »

I'm a couple of months "old" here, and it happens to me as well. I'm not part of any cliques.. but I'm here (first and foremost) to show my support in some way for Caylee, and hope that along the way, I can come to some understanding as to why this happened to such a precious little girl.   

(I hope you change your mind and see that it happens to the best of us).

Right on anothermonkey alot of the time if you just sit and read your questions get answered I ge all excited when I post and get an answer lol I know maybe at first everyone think they are getting ignored but it's not the facted as far as groups or cliques we are one big group all here for one reason and that is Justice for Caylee!!

How's your Geek hubby? lmao

GOOD MORNING MONKEY"S!!
Morning Lisa!

Geek Hubby ran out this morning at got coffee.... and somehow Guitar Hero World Tour got slipped in his Tim Hortons bag.      So you can tell how he's doing this morning. 

TIM HORTON'S COFFEE!!!!  BEST TASTING COFFEE EVER!!!

anothermonkey ... I drank at least three cups of Tim Horton's coffee a day up until a few months a good.  I promised my long time neighbour/friend who was attempting to break her life long addiction to nicotine that I would not have another cup of coffee as long as she did not have another smoke.  She has lived up to her end of the agreement and ... I have lived up to mine.  Tea is where it is at.

Off for the morning.

Later, Janet
8:20 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: October 26, 2008, 11:20:29 AM »

Hi Janet - LE has the neighbor's shovel which according to claims, has evidence or a hair sample on it.  Has anyone learned anything about the shovel Red found under the bridge, while searching with TES?  Were there fingerprints?  Could labels on the shovel be traced to the place of purchase - possibly JCP?  Was there any forensic evidence on the shovel?  Does anyone have any information?

SS -to the best of my knowledge nothing has been revealed about the shovel Red found.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: October 26, 2008, 11:20:40 AM »

Good morning monkeys.....does anyone know if there are any searches being conducted today?
Marlee....has the deadline passed for submitting recipes?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: October 26, 2008, 11:21:24 AM »

This post is in response to the inquiry of Simon Birch's rating of the Pontiac's odor of 7 out of 10 on the late morning/early afternoon of 7/15/2008.

The rating was his comparing the odor 7/15/2008 to a similiar odor he had experienced that was emitted from a car that had contained a dead man for a total of 5 days after the dead man had committed suicide.

Now that being said, in my mind, the odor of a grown man of at least 100 pounds in mass would be worst than a small child's body of 30-35 pounds.  Didn't even take the time into account of the decomposing matter.

Hopefully by now & for quite some time OCSO realized that statements made by GA were made to misdirect while at the same time ushering the past experience of being of the "code blue club" to the table, he was one of them so of course he was being forthright, NOT.

GA is just as much a manipulator & liar as the rest of the sociopath's cult that has resided on Hopespring Dr.  Disgusting deviants & complete frauds.

Altruist..
I agree completely. The Anthony's since "day one" have done nothing but cover up, lie and collect cash. And of course tell everyone to get off of their collective azzes and search for Caylee.  I believe before this is all over -there will be more arrests. I am counting on it.

I feel there will be more arrests too, LittleOne.  I also think that the Anthonys' donation fund will come back to bite them.

I agree. I think their fund and their own words will come back to bite them. In my opinion it is so wrong for them to profit off of Caylee.

It really is, but how can they be stopped? Can they? I hate all of them!! 

Monken...
I don't hate anyone-cept the Anthony's. All of em.   
I am hoping that SOMEONE out there is checking into the fund money. By the looks of the envelopes that lady got from their trash-someone was sending donations. Funny that there wasn't any deposits into the fund. I also wanna know where all the interview money is going.  Cindy and George have both lied repeatedly to LE-why they haven't been charged-amazes me. 

Surely to God, with all of the exposure, someone is keeping an eye on all of this! I can't even imagine what was in the bags of trash that noone saw! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: October 26, 2008, 11:21:36 AM »

Thanks for pointing that out Altruist.
The scale used doesn't sound off to me, either.  The corpse was still in the vehicle!  and - Caylee was no longer in Casey's car. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: October 26, 2008, 11:22:35 AM »

I'm sitting here sick to my stomach thinking I was one that felt sorry for GA after the GJ deal or at least until the next day that is when he went back to serving up the Kool-ade...Everything this man has done is to act as though he is on stage and might I add,I think he's pretty darn good at it.Somehow today,I am seeing alittle clearer..Now my hind-end is so chapped I may never get over it!!!! Get with it LE!!!! Only someone like George would know exactly what to do and so he did.He covered for that lost soul he calls a daughter without regard to little precious Caylee,the only victim...SadSadSad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: October 26, 2008, 11:24:22 AM »

I definitly think George led the cover-up and Lee helped him.  I am however discouraged in thinking Caylee will be found if this is true, George would know best exactly what to do.  This is why Casey hasn't talked.  If she did, Daddy would be going down so she is protecting him..jmo

Agree with you, there are untrackable phones involved I suspect, they had lots & lots of time & unfortunately that time was on their side.  Despite the confident statements of BJ JB won't find it surprising if NO DEFENSE is offerred at all, similiar to Entwistle in MA this year.  Opening & closing statements with lots of inferences & no facts.  The defense will concentrate on disarming the evidence & claiming that the Prosecution did not prove their case, will claim bias when a guilty beyond a reasonable doubt verdict is reached by the Jury.   LOL, they're already working on the appeal.

In life there are giver's & taker's.  This cult is pure taker's, they display the worst of the worst that mankind is made up of.  No regard for that sweet little girl, no longer there to give to them, give them joy or warmth, she was easily disposable to them, ALL OF THEM.

Why do you think that CA has so little regard for Tim Miller?  I'll tell you why, he represents ALL THAT SHE IS NOT.  CA has no respect for kindness or humanity, care or concern for others, goodness.  Those kind of people are suckers for her type.  You read about her going to Amy, Amy assisting her.  CA telling Amy, you can kiss off that money & then hours later finding the $200 in cash & pocketing it for herself, no regard for Amy, no recognition that the money belonged to Amy, nope it's all about CA & her cult who could throw away a sweet little girl like she was yesterdays newspaper to rot into nothingness while they solicit donations from the SUCKERS.

Would be interesting to find out in the future how many times this cult has attempted to sue others, to make other people's money their own.

and to think Cindy is a nurse. It's just appalling. I think this is the kind of person that thinks ending the life of someone in pain through undesired euthanasia is A-OK.

I despise that woman.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: October 26, 2008, 11:24:53 AM »

Yeah, right, not by my definition.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: October 26, 2008, 11:26:45 AM »

Good morning monkeys.....does anyone know if there are any searches being conducted today?

Not yet cubbee. We are still waiting on a few other things. As soon as we get that stuff we will post a cut-off date.

Thanks!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: October 26, 2008, 11:29:49 AM »

Not yet cubbee. We are still waiting on a few other things. As soon as we get that stuff we will post a cut-off date.

Thanks!!!

THanks... I am going to get a couple more submitted... I did not know how to put the dedication to Kaitlin , so I added it with the recipe...feel free to do it however you want to. Her mother gave me her favorite desert recipe and also a recipe that Kaitlin use to make by herself for them for supper...I also noted that on the recipe...Ms.Aydell would like to purchase some cookbooks for family also ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: October 26, 2008, 11:30:34 AM »

Good morning all - we are issuing big girl panties for all girl monkeys and size 3X boxer underwares for all boy monkeys.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: October 26, 2008, 11:31:15 AM »

GOOD MORNING SUNNY AND ALL!!

Wouldn't the defense try to say that the hair from the shovel could have come from the manufacturer all the way down to the purchase, unless the prosecution can prove that it belongs to someone within that circle of people? Wasn't it on the shovel label?

And wasn't it said that there were traces of chloroform found in the backyard? Could that have come from a shovel that had touched Caylee? 

I'M GOING TO POST MORE RECIPES NOW THAT I KNOW THE RIGHT FORUM! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.