April 19, 2024, 08:43:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307401 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: October 26, 2008, 11:32:16 AM »

I think we should all together pray that there is a real break concerning this case before Tim Miller goes and spends thousands of dollars on a search that may very well be futile.That money could be used elsewhere searching.Just tell us George!Where is she?????..jmo 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: October 26, 2008, 11:32:59 AM »

Good morning monkeys.....does anyone know if there are any searches being conducted today?
Marlee....has the deadline passed for submitting recipes?

Not yet cubbee. We are still waiting on a few other things. As soon as we get that stuff we will post a cut-off date.

Thanks!!!
Hello Marlee, I don't know you, but I sure have heard a lot of nice things about you!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: October 26, 2008, 11:33:07 AM »

Some people become nurses for the money only. Cindy Anthony is obviously one of them! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: October 26, 2008, 11:33:42 AM »

Good morning all - we are issuing big girl panties for all girl monkeys and size 3X boxer underwares for all boy monkeys.

Good morning Dearheart! 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: October 26, 2008, 11:34:11 AM »

Sorry for the earlier O/T...not awake yet....
Is it unusual for it to take so long to determine the date of the chloroform searches, does anyone know?

Also, I was reading at MyFoxOrlando Blogs and was disturbed to see someone posting asking alot of questions about Casey's defense team..he stated that he hated to see innocent people convicted due to inadequate council...this person stated that they were from Wyoming and ran a law firm....the link for the law firm was none other than Jerry Spence...I hope his firm does not insert itself into this circus....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: October 26, 2008, 11:35:03 AM »

Good morning all - we are issuing big girl panties for all girl monkeys and size 3X boxer underwares for all boy monkeys.

I would like to see a picture before ordering.  Thanks

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: October 26, 2008, 11:38:12 AM »

Good morning Dearheart! 
Hi Tater

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: October 26, 2008, 11:39:10 AM »

I would like to see a picture before ordering.  Thanks

Hahahahahahahahahahahahha

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #808 on: October 26, 2008, 11:39:33 AM »

I definitly think George led the cover-up and Lee helped him.  I am however discouraged in thinking Caylee will be found if this is true, George would know best exactly what to do.  This is why Casey hasn't talked.  If she did, Daddy would be going down so she is protecting him..jmo

Agree with you, there are untrackable phones involved I suspect, they had lots & lots of time & unfortunately that time was on their side.  Despite the confident statements of BJ JB won't find it surprising if NO DEFENSE is offerred at all, similiar to Entwistle in MA this year.  Opening & closing statements with lots of inferences & no facts.  The defense will concentrate on disarming the evidence & claiming that the Prosecution did not prove their case, will claim bias when a guilty beyond a reasonable doubt verdict is reached by the Jury.   LOL, they're already working on the appeal.

In life there are giver's & taker's.  This cult is pure taker's, they display the worst of the worst that mankind is made up of.  No regard for that sweet little girl, no longer there to give to them, give them joy or warmth, she was easily disposable to them, ALL OF THEM.

Why do you think that CA has so little regard for Tim Miller?  I'll tell you why, he represents ALL THAT SHE IS NOT.  CA has no respect for kindness or humanity, care or concern for others, goodness.  Those kind of people are suckers for her type.  You read about her going to Amy, Amy assisting her.  CA telling Amy, you can kiss off that money & then hours later finding the $200 in cash & pocketing it for herself, no regard for Amy, no recognition that the money belonged to Amy, nope it's all about CA & her cult who could throw away a sweet little girl like she was yesterdays newspaper to rot into nothingness while they solicit donations from the SUCKERS.

Would be interesting to find out in the future how many times this cult has attempted to sue others, to make other people's money their own.

and to think Cindy is a nurse. It's just appalling. I think this is the kind of person that thinks ending the life of someone in pain through undesired euthanasia is A-OK.

I despise that woman.

Can you imagine what her former patients must be thinking!  Didn't she do home health care?  I could see her befriending unsuspecting, elderly and frail patients and taking their money. 

Lisa
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #809 on: October 26, 2008, 11:40:54 AM »

Good morning monkeys.....does anyone know if there are any searches being conducted today?
Marlee....has the deadline passed for submitting recipes?

Not yet cubbee. We are still waiting on a few other things. As soon as we get that stuff we will post a cut-off date.

Thanks!!!

THanks... I am going to get a couple more submitted... I did not know how to put the dedication to Kaitlin , so I added it with the recipe...feel free to do it however you want to. Her mother gave me her favorite desert recipe and also a recipe that Kaitlin use to make by herself for them for supper...I also noted that on the recipe...Ms.Aydell would like to purchase some cookbooks for family also ...

Cubbee.....You have mail!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: October 26, 2008, 11:41:42 AM »

Someone just posted this link again at Murt's site and reminded me.  Dr. Godwin posted the link on the front page of SM a few weeks ago.

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/Caylee%20Anthony%20Geo%20Profile.htm
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #811 on: October 26, 2008, 11:41:50 AM »

Is it unusual for it to take so long to determine the date of the chloroform searches, does anyone know?

Also, I was reading at MyFoxOrlando Blogs and was disturbed to see someone posting asking alot of questions about Casey's defense team..he stated that he hated to see innocent people convicted due to inadequate council...this person stated that they were from Wyoming and ran a law firm....the link for the law firm was none other than Jerry Spence...I hope his firm does not insert itself into this circus....

OMG, trolling for business??? How low can you go? Oh yeah, Jerry Spence. Silly question.

Why would J.Spence be asking bloggers about Casey's defense team? Can't he just place a few phone calls and find out himself? Strange. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #812 on: October 26, 2008, 11:42:14 AM »

Oh Good Lord No!   That would be just as bad as Jeff Feiger becoming her defense attorney.

Lisa
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: October 26, 2008, 11:43:53 AM »

Why do you think that CA has so little regard for Tim Miller?  I'll tell you why, he represents ALL THAT SHE IS NOT.  CA has no respect for kindness or humanity, care or concern for others, goodness.  Those kind of people are suckers for her type. 

And yet....she's a nurse.

Yeah, right, not by my definition.

Cindy and the Anthonys have no regard for Tim Miller because they know that he is probably the #1 person who will be able to blow their fantasy world apart.  Cindy called Tim only after we pressured Larry Garrison when he started posting here that night.  I was one of the ones who hounded "Rob's good buddy Larry" about why the Anthonys hadn't enlisted the help of TES, if they were so concerned about finding Caylee.  I think Cindy eventually called Tim only because of pressure from us and the public.  They had to place the call to save face, but they continued to make Tim's work difficult with their lack of cooperation.  The Anthony's have feared Tim and TES since day one, because they know that Tim has the ability to find Caylee and the Anthony coverup for Casey will be blown wide open.  Tim Miller is the last person that the Anthonys want to see in Orlando.  Casey was on the computer the entire time that Tim initially met with the Anthonys.  I have no doubt that she had been given instructions not to say anything to him, because Tim would pick up information from her.  The Anthonys are terrified of Tim Miller.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: October 26, 2008, 11:45:58 AM »

OMG, trolling for business??? How low can you go? Oh yeah, Jerry Spence. Silly question.

Why would J.Spence be asking bloggers about Casey's defense team? Can't he just place a few phone calls and find out himself? Strange. 

Well, my thoughts on that were that even if it were just someone pretending to be an attorney, I am sure that the family does read there...don't want to give them any ideas...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #815 on: October 26, 2008, 11:46:01 AM »

Gerry Spence's quote on the front page of his site:

"My intent is to tell the truth as I know it, realizing that what may be true for me may be blasphemy for others."

He would fit in great with the Anthony's.

LIsa
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: October 26, 2008, 11:47:13 AM »

Why do you think that CA has so little regard for Tim Miller?  I'll tell you why, he represents ALL THAT SHE IS NOT.  CA has no respect for kindness or humanity, care or concern for others, goodness.  Those kind of people are suckers for her type. 

Cindy and the Anthonys have no regard for Tim Miller because they know that he is probably the #1 person who will be able to blow their fantasy world apart.  Cindy called Tim only after we pressured Larry Garrison when he started posting here that night.  I was one of the ones who hounded "Rob's good buddy Larry" about why the Anthonys hadn't enlisted the help of TES, if they were so concerned about finding Caylee.  I think Cindy eventually called Tim only because of pressure from us and the public.  They had to place the call to save face, but they continued to make Tim's work difficult with their lack of cooperation.  The Anthony's have feared Tim and TES since day one, because they know that Tim has the ability to find Caylee and the Anthony coverup for Casey will be blown wide open.  Tim Miller is the last person that the Anthonys want to see in Orlando.  Casey was on the computer the entire time that Tim initially met with the Anthonys.  I have no doubt that she had been given instructions not to say anything to him, because Tim would pick up information from her.  The Anthonys are terrified of Tim Miller.

Altruist... great post and I agree with every word of  it...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: October 26, 2008, 11:48:51 AM »

Gerry Spence's quote on the front page of his site:

"My intent is to tell the truth as I know it, realizing that what may be true for me may be blasphemy for others."

He would fit in great with the Anthony's.

LIsa

LOL.... I saw that...I thought when I read that...'dear Lord, Jerry Spence must be about 80 now...his son is a criminal lawyer with his firm...maybe looking to make his name as well known as his daddy's hmmmm?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #818 on: October 26, 2008, 11:49:01 AM »

She fits the Nurse Ratched character to a T!

Lisa
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: October 26, 2008, 11:50:47 AM »

Thank you Altruist for your post about the odor being a 7 out of 10. when I read that statement from Simon Burch- I think I was just so alarmed at why he only gave it a 7 that I didn't realize the cops were asking him to compare it to the other corpse he witnessed. I took it as they were asking him for just a general rating of bad smells.

I am sort of afraid to say the following for fear of being yelled at or something but I feel better when I get things off my chest and it is jmo...

Sometimes when I read all these posts regarding the Anthony's involvement of the coverup before the 15th I say to myself- "why is it that I cannot subscribe to these beliefs?" "what am I missing?" and I read and I read and I am just not convinced. I do not like the Anthonys or their behavior but I just cannot seem to jump on the bandwagon of them being involved before LE was notified.

I think the extent of their involvement is after LE was notified in terms of covering up any information provided to Caylee's whereabouts. I don't know why I cannot seem to be convinced of anything prior. Maybe I am just going off vibes- I have sat here and tried to rack my brains for when I was ever surprised in a case. Mark Hacking- nope - Susan Smith- nope - Scott Peterson nope - etc.. from the minute any of these people opened their mouths I thought- something is not right with this person.

Prior to Casey's arrest - I heard sincerity of PANIC in Cindy's voice - she sounded to me like she was shaking in her shoes when she said "I need to find her!". I think Lee sounds so calm in the jail tapes talking to his sister because that is his general nature AND that is probably the method that always worked best on Casey when he wanted info. I think George was genuinely distraught as well.

Now my opinions of them are far worse- but my opinions are in regards to their behavior post Casey being arrested. I think they are covering up info they know now and I hate their BS of their daughter  being a great mom, and their disregard for/and BS alternative responses to evidence. etc.. It also makes me sick for anyone to defend Casey- even her parents.

I will also be really surprised if there is an accomplice during the murder/or disposal. I think the trunk was so clean because Caylee was in some sort of container after the first couple of days and because Cindy was trying to get rid of the smell and cleaned that trunk.

The only thing that wouldn't surprise me is if Casey had someone help her dispose of something that they didn't think was Caylee- ie a BS story from Casey that she hit a raccoon or her dog died and she needs to bury it. I mean some of her friends were pretty naive. I feel bad for Amy Huizenga- but I must say- If a friend of mine ever told me I did something w/400$ in my sleep- you can bet damn sure I would have been rifling through their stuff and they wouldn't be sleeping over my house anymore!

I will be absolutely shocked if any one of the Anthonys were an accomplice to murder or assisted with disposal, but I won't hide either- I'll be the first one to log into SM and say WOW! you guys were absolutely right- how did I not see this?

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.