April 18, 2024, 10:51:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307228 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #820 on: October 26, 2008, 11:54:12 AM »

Did you guys see this?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

I find it very interesting that they are talking about someone else being involved. 

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

Great Catch P00PKINZ!!

The shovel borrowed from the neighbour may possible be the smoking gun in regards to who assisted Caylee Anthony in the coverup.

I am still awaiting official word when Casey was searching the internet for info how to make chloroform.  If this search was conducted just prior Casey's vehicle being abandoned at Amscot ... I suspect th chloroform was used for as a cleaning agent in an attempt to rid the trunk of Casey vehicle of body decomposition fluid and ... body decomposition ordor.

Janet

++++++

The words of a defense attorney!

Forensic Test Confirms Decaying Body In Casey's Trunk
Saturday, October 25, 2008 8:27:10 AM

A second hair fragment was found on a shovel Casey Anthony borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match either Casey or Caylee.

"From what I've heard, it can only be one of three people: The neighbor who the shovel belonged to, who we don't know whether or not he's been tested; Casey Anthony's boyfriend; or Casey Anthony's father," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

The samples showing decomposition, however, could be the weakest link in the case, because it is new scientific research that only started in 2002.

Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was, and believes a second suspect will surface.

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

But I'm surprised that Hornsby didn't list Lee as a possible suspect. No he didn't have LE background, but was acting like it when Caylee was "discovered" missing. Do you think this is why LE wanted Lee's DNA? To test against the shovel?

To use chloroform to clean a trunk that you suspect/know had a dead body in it is stupid! What did they think the LE would suspect? Unless GA didn't really think his granddaughter was really dead and it was to set up KC to get custody of Caylee when she did finally show up. IDK, so many twists and turns.
George may be a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things but maybe George only knows a little about dead bodies?
George may know that as a body decomposes,it produces chloroform,thinking he could clean the trunk with chloroform to mask the smell of a body,to get rid of any evidence in the trunk......but he over estimated how much chloroform a dead body produces.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: October 26, 2008, 11:55:44 AM »

But KJ, if a baby is missing for 31 days and no one reports it and the car smells like a "damn dead body" and said car is your car and in your garage and the smell is irricated by chemicals - SOMEONE is darn sure helping!!!!   (But I really really like you!)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #822 on: October 26, 2008, 11:55:53 AM »

Did you guys see this?

I find it very interesting that they are talking about someone else being involved. 

Great Catch P00PKINZ!!

The shovel borrowed from the neighbour may possible be the smoking gun in regards to who assisted Caylee Anthony in the coverup.

I am still awaiting official word when Casey was searching the internet for info how to make chloroform.  If this search was conducted just prior Casey's vehicle being abandoned at Amscot ... I suspect th chloroform was used for as a cleaning agent in an attempt to rid the trunk of Casey vehicle of body decomposition fluid and ... body decomposition ordor.

Janet

++++++

The words of a defense attorney!

Forensic Test Confirms Decaying Body In Casey's Trunk
Saturday, October 25, 2008 8:27:10 AM

A second hair fragment was found on a shovel Casey Anthony borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match either Casey or Caylee.

"From what I've heard, it can only be one of three people: The neighbor who the shovel belonged to, who we don't know whether or not he's been tested; Casey Anthony's boyfriend; or Casey Anthony's father," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

The samples showing decomposition, however, could be the weakest link in the case, because it is new scientific research that only started in 2002.

Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was, and believes a second suspect will surface.

Hi Janet - LE has the neighbor's shovel which according to claims, has evidence or a hair sample on it.  Has anyone learned anything about the shovel Red found under the bridge, while searching with TES?  Were there fingerprints?  Could labels on the shovel be traced to the place of purchase - possibly JCP?  Was there any forensic evidence on the shovel?  Does anyone have any information?

I haven't heard or read a thing about this found shovel being tested.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: October 26, 2008, 11:59:00 AM »

Kerryjean,

You have put out a lot of good posts, and I find myself agreeing with most of what you say. Please keep the ideas coming.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: October 26, 2008, 12:00:02 PM »

I definitly think George led the cover-up and Lee helped him.  I am however discouraged in thinking Caylee will be found if this is true, George would know best exactly what to do.  This is why Casey hasn't talked.  If she did, Daddy would be going down so she is protecting him..jmo

Agree with you, there are untrackable phones involved I suspect, they had lots & lots of time & unfortunately that time was on their side.  Despite the confident statements of BJ JB won't find it surprising if NO DEFENSE is offerred at all, similiar to Entwistle in MA this year.  Opening & closing statements with lots of inferences & no facts.  The defense will concentrate on disarming the evidence & claiming that the Prosecution did not prove their case, will claim bias when a guilty beyond a reasonable doubt verdict is reached by the Jury.   LOL, they're already working on the appeal.

In life there are giver's & taker's.  This cult is pure taker's, they display the worst of the worst that mankind is made up of.  No regard for that sweet little girl, no longer there to give to them, give them joy or warmth, she was easily disposable to them, ALL OF THEM.

Why do you think that CA has so little regard for Tim Miller?  I'll tell you why, he represents ALL THAT SHE IS NOT.  CA has no respect for kindness or humanity, care or concern for others, goodness.  Those kind of people are suckers for her type.  You read about her going to Amy, Amy assisting her.  CA telling Amy, you can kiss off that money & then hours later finding the $200 in cash & pocketing it for herself, no regard for Amy, no recognition that the money belonged to Amy, nope it's all about CA & her cult who could throw away a sweet little girl like she was yesterdays newspaper to rot into nothingness while they solicit donations from the SUCKERS.

Would be interesting to find out in the future how many times this cult has attempted to sue others, to make other people's money their own.

and to think Cindy is a nurse. It's just appalling. I think this is the kind of person that thinks ending the life of someone in pain through undesired euthanasia is A-OK.

I despise that woman.
Can you imagine that anyone in the state of Florida or anywhere else for that matter would hire her to be a nurse now...i'd say she has severly burned her bridges.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #825 on: October 26, 2008, 12:02:29 PM »

I definitly think George led the cover-up and Lee helped him.  I am however discouraged in thinking Caylee will be found if this is true, George would know best exactly what to do.  This is why Casey hasn't talked.  If she did, Daddy would be going down so she is protecting him..jmo

Agree with you, there are untrackable phones involved I suspect, they had lots & lots of time & unfortunately that time was on their side.  Despite the confident statements of BJ JB won't find it surprising if NO DEFENSE is offerred at all, similiar to Entwistle in MA this year.  Opening & closing statements with lots of inferences & no facts.  The defense will concentrate on disarming the evidence & claiming that the Prosecution did not prove their case, will claim bias when a guilty beyond a reasonable doubt verdict is reached by the Jury.   LOL, they're already working on the appeal.

In life there are giver's & taker's.  This cult is pure taker's, they display the worst of the worst that mankind is made up of.  No regard for that sweet little girl, no longer there to give to them, give them joy or warmth, she was easily disposable to them, ALL OF THEM.

Why do you think that CA has so little regard for Tim Miller?  I'll tell you why, he represents ALL THAT SHE IS NOT.  CA has no respect for kindness or humanity, care or concern for others, goodness.  Those kind of people are suckers for her type.  You read about her going to Amy, Amy assisting her.  CA telling Amy, you can kiss off that money & then hours later finding the $200 in cash & pocketing it for herself, no regard for Amy, no recognition that the money belonged to Amy, nope it's all about CA & her cult who could throw away a sweet little girl like she was yesterdays newspaper to rot into nothingness while they solicit donations from the SUCKERS.

Would be interesting to find out in the future how many times this cult has attempted to sue others, to make other people's money their own.

and to think Cindy is a nurse. It's just appalling. I think this is the kind of person that thinks ending the life of someone in pain through undesired euthanasia is A-OK.

I despise that woman.
Can you imagine that anyone in the state of Florida or anywhere else for that matter would hire her to be a nurse now...i'd say she has severly burned her bridges.

I would seriously love to know the outcome of her patients that were under her care! 

Lisa
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: October 26, 2008, 12:03:27 PM »

On July 17, 2008, at approximately 1345 hours I arrived at 2818 South Orange Avenue and met with (Other#1) Mr. Bobby Lee Williams and conducted an interview. The following is synopsis of the interview:

Mr. Williams stated he knows Ms. Casey Anthony from coming into the tattoo shop and getting tattoos. He is a tattoo artist and he completed a tattoo on her left shoulder that read "Bella Vida" on 2 July 2008 around noon time. This took approximately 30 minutes to complete. While she was there they talked about a new guy she had just started dating. The guy wasn't at the shop and she informed him the guy was in New York at a Yankees baseball game. Mr. Williams said the last time he saw Ms. Anthony was 15 July 2008. She came to the shop and engaged in conversation with his boss (Danny Colamarino). She was asked by his boss how her daughter was doing to which she replied she was fine and she was with the nanny. She then scheduled a tattoo appointment with him for Saturday July 19, 2008. She informed him that she was bringing a friend but she never told him who that friend would be.

Has anyone said what the tattoo was supposed to be that she scheduled for July 19?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: October 26, 2008, 12:04:22 PM »

TIM HORTON'S COFFEE!!!!  BEST TASTING COFFEE EVER!!!

anothermonkey ... I drank at least three cups of Tim Horton's coffee a day up until a few months a good.  I promised my long time neighbour/friend who was attempting to break her life long addiction to nicotine that I would not have another cup of coffee as long as she did not have another smoke.  She has lived up to her end of the agreement and ... I have lived up to mine.  Tea is where it is at.

Off for the morning.

Later, Janet
8:20 AM

I can drink and think of you, Janet    That's great what you've done for your friend.  It would be hard to go w/out!  Tea is good though- and there are so many flavors out there!   Iced tea is one of my favorites. 

You're a great friend! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: October 26, 2008, 12:06:03 PM »

I despise that woman.

I would seriously love to know the outcome of her patients that were under her care! 

Lisa
Me too!!  IIFC she was with a hospice organization.  Can you image the kind of compasion and care she gave to her dying patients on their final days.   makes me sick to think about it.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: October 26, 2008, 12:07:58 PM »

Thank you Altruist for your post about the odor being a 7 out of 10. when I read that statement from Simon Burch- I think I was just so alarmed at why he only gave it a 7 that I didn't realize the cops were asking him to compare it to the other corpse he witnessed. I took it as they were asking him for just a general rating of bad smells.

I am sort of afraid to say the following for fear of being yelled at or something but I feel better when I get things off my chest and it is jmo...

Sometimes when I read all these posts regarding the Anthony's involvement of the coverup before the 15th I say to myself- "why is it that I cannot subscribe to these beliefs?" "what am I missing?" and I read and I read and I am just not convinced. I do not like the Anthonys or their behavior but I just cannot seem to jump on the bandwagon of them being involved before LE was notified.

I think the extent of their involvement is after LE was notified in terms of covering up any information provided to Caylee's whereabouts. I don't know why I cannot seem to be convinced of anything prior. Maybe I am just going off vibes- I have sat here and tried to rack my brains for when I was ever surprised in a case. Mark Hacking- nope - Susan Smith- nope - Scott Peterson nope - etc.. from the minute any of these people opened their mouths I thought- something is not right with this person.

Prior to Casey's arrest - I heard sincerity of PANIC in Cindy's voice - she sounded to me like she was shaking in her shoes when she said "I need to find her!". I think Lee sounds so calm in the jail tapes talking to his sister because that is his general nature AND that is probably the method that always worked best on Casey when he wanted info. I think George was genuinely distraught as well.

Now my opinions of them are far worse- but my opinions are in regards to their behavior post Casey being arrested. I think they are covering up info they know now and I hate their BS of their daughter  being a great mom, and their disregard for/and BS alternative responses to evidence. etc.. It also makes me sick for anyone to defend Casey- even her parents.

I will also be really surprised if there is an accomplice during the murder/or disposal. I think the trunk was so clean because Caylee was in some sort of container after the first couple of days and because Cindy was trying to get rid of the smell and cleaned that trunk.

The only thing that wouldn't surprise me is if Casey had someone help her dispose of something that they didn't think was Caylee- ie a BS story from Casey that she hit a raccoon or her dog died and she needs to bury it. I mean some of her friends were pretty naive. I feel bad for Amy Huizenga- but I must say- If a friend of mine ever told me I did something w/400$ in my sleep- you can bet damn sure I would have been rifling through their stuff and they wouldn't be sleeping over my house anymore!

I will be absolutely shocked if any one of the Anthonys were an accomplice to murder or assisted with disposal, but I won't hide either- I'll be the first one to log into SM and say WOW! you guys were absolutely right- how did I not see this?

I believe that they knew BEFORE because Cindy had already stated that Casey was a sociopath, so they knew what she was capable of. Cindy told Amy H. the day of Casey's arrest that they were afraid that they would find Casey or Caylee stuffed in the trunk. i think they both suspected the worst when they picked the car up at the towyard. Also there are times on June 15th or 16th, where Lee & George cannot be accounted for. There are just too many things concerning the family that make them appear to have known early on. Maybe someone can add something more.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: October 26, 2008, 12:08:09 PM »

But KJ, if a baby is missing for 31 days and no one reports it and the car smells like a "damn dead body" and said car is your car and in your garage and the smell is irricated by chemicals - SOMEONE is darn sure helping!!!!   (But I really really like you!)

Thanks for the last sentence- I am def. not saying I am right- but that sentence at least makes me unafraid of expressing my opinions which seems to be the only sort of therapy for this for me. It's the only thing that makes me feel a teensy bit better. Besides, you guys are the only ones who will at least listen to me right now- the rest of my circle I believe has heard enough. Smile

If the chemical you are referring to is chloroform- the chloroform leads back to Casey and I believe the leaks to the media about when the chloroform search was conducted were accurate. And I believe that was May and it was under Casey's log in. I guess it's just too much of a coincidence for me to have Casey searching for chloroform and then GA or CA using chloroform to clean the trunk.

And I think the 31 days missing is a huge guilt factor for the Anthony's. Yes there were attempts to find her- George chased her on the xpressway and she had to leave a club because Lee was looking for her- but how could they let her avoid them for a month?! They all let her lie and lie and lie to them and avoid them and I think that makes them feel like complete and utter idiots.

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: October 26, 2008, 12:11:15 PM »

Kerryjean,

You have put out a lot of good posts, and I find myself agreeing with most of what you say. Please keep the ideas coming.

thank you treehouse. Of course it's all speculation AND we are all awaiting the day we know the truth. But the sad fact is- we may never know the truth. I really really hope that doesn't happen and LE & prosecutor has tons that we don't know about and is just waiting to explain every aspect of this case.

Smile Kerry

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: October 26, 2008, 12:12:47 PM »

Good morning monkeys.....does anyone know if there are any searches being conducted today?
Marlee....has the deadline passed for submitting recipes?

Not yet cubbee. We are still waiting on a few other things. As soon as we get that stuff we will post a cut-off date.

Thanks!!!
Hello Marlee, I don't know you, but I sure have heard a lot of nice things about you!!!

Hi Always! You have mail!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: October 26, 2008, 12:12:57 PM »

Well, Im heading to the nursing home with a big basket of candy and  have on my sexy vampire costume!!!   They love it when I do that!!!  (I know Im crazy, but heck Ill be there someday and Ill already have friends!!!)  Later guys!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #834 on: October 26, 2008, 12:13:15 PM »

but I just cannot seem to jump on the bandwagon of them being involved before LE was notified.

I think the extent of their involvement is after LE was notified in terms of covering up any information provided to Caylee's whereabouts. I don't know why I cannot seem to be convinced of anything prior. .....

Prior to Casey's arrest - I heard sincerity of PANIC in Cindy's voice - she sounded to me like she was shaking in her shoes when she said "I need to find her!". I think Lee sounds so calm in the jail tapes talking to his sister because that is his general nature AND that is probably the method that always worked best on Casey when he wanted info. I think George was genuinely distraught as well.

Now my opinions of them are far worse- but my opinions are in regards to their behavior post Casey being arrested. I think they are covering up info they know now and I hate their BS of their daughter  being a great mom, and their disregard for/and BS alternative responses to evidence. etc.. It also makes me sick for anyone to defend Casey- even her parents.

I will also be really surprised if there is an accomplice during the murder/or disposal.....

I will be absolutely shocked if any one of the Anthonys were an accomplice to murder or assisted with disposal, but I won't hide either- I'll be the first one to log into SM and say WOW! you guys were absolutely right- how did I not see this?

KJ I totally agree with you, for mostly the same reasons.  It wasn't until KC was arrested and they had time to think about things, that they realized the gravity of the situation and then once the attorney was engaged, all hope of ever finding the truth was lost.  Now, the Anthony's may definitely have cleaned the trunk of the car, but they would have done that so early in the game that they might get away with claiming no knowledge of foul play.... JMO.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: October 26, 2008, 12:13:46 PM »

Thank you Altruist for your post about the odor being a 7 out of 10. when I read that statement from Simon Burch- I think I was just so alarmed at why he only gave it a 7 that I didn't realize the cops were asking him to compare it to the other corpse he witnessed. I took it as they were asking him for just a general rating of bad smells.

I am sort of afraid to say the following for fear of being yelled at or something but I feel better when I get things off my chest and it is jmo...

Sometimes when I read all these posts regarding the Anthony's involvement of the coverup before the 15th I say to myself- "why is it that I cannot subscribe to these beliefs?" "what am I missing?" and I read and I read and I am just not convinced. I do not like the Anthonys or their behavior but I just cannot seem to jump on the bandwagon of them being involved before LE was notified.

I think the extent of their involvement is after LE was notified in terms of covering up any information provided to Caylee's whereabouts. I don't know why I cannot seem to be convinced of anything prior. Maybe I am just going off vibes- I have sat here and tried to rack my brains for when I was ever surprised in a case. Mark Hacking- nope - Susan Smith- nope - Scott Peterson nope - etc.. from the minute any of these people opened their mouths I thought- something is not right with this person.

I will also be really surprised if there is an accomplice during the murder/or disposal. I think the trunk was so clean because Caylee was in some sort of container after the first couple of days and because Cindy was trying to get rid of the smell and cleaned that trunk.

The only thing that wouldn't surprise me is if Casey had someone help her dispose of something that they didn't think was Caylee- ie a BS story from Casey that she hit a raccoon or her dog died and she needs to bury it. I mean some of her friends were pretty naive. I feel bad for Amy Huizenga- but I must say- If a friend of mine ever told me I did something w/400$ in my sleep- you can bet damn sure I would have been rifling through their stuff and they wouldn't be sleeping over my house anymore!

I personally agree with what you said.  In those CA 911 tapes, I believe she was panic stricken after learning KC didn't have CA.  I believe that CA was tired of KC's lying and stealing and especially when she found out that CA took money from her own parents did she want to find KC and have her arrested, probably thinking jail might scare her into 'doing go'.  I think GA and CA put up with KC's behavior all these years, but if CA was getting advise on how to handle KC from her therapist, that might have been enough 'nerve' to turn KC in, too.  IMO, it was a very scared CA on those 911 tapes, but to see and her her now, she had a personality transformation if you will.  I guess it's possible that the shock of learning CA was missing did something to CA's brain.  Anyway, CA is not the person anymore that she was on those 911 tapes.  That's for sure. 
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: October 26, 2008, 12:13:52 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I went to bed early this morning after reading a new poster's input about SM.  She/He was very disappointed and was leaving us because of being ignored.  I've slept a bit on that and here is my addition to the mix.

I've been here for years.  During Nat, the board got very nasty at times and this was often directed at Nat and her family.  I saw much more of Red and Dana posting during those times.  Always they were on top of things and tried to keep the PEACE and direct the forum in the right direction.  I don't think I did anything more than lurk.  It seems there has to be some of that element in every case and it always makes me uncomfortable.

The reason I came back here for Caylee is because of the Wonderful news value I had all through the Nat case.  Yes of course I'm aware that her (case is ongoing).  It (NH case) as just depressed me beyond words; she still isn't home and aruba refuses to act on the sloots and their murderous friends.  I'm sorry for going off in another direction other than Caylee on this Caylee forum but it is just to give a background on how long I've been with the cage.

You will look and see my post number is very low.  That means nothing about not knowing the cage or even my length of time here.  It simply means that I don't have as much to offer other than an encouraging word now and again.  I wouldn't EVER consider leaving SM because my feelings were hurt because I wasn't acknowledged.  I'm hoping you will give your leaving a serious Soul searching.  My post numbers will always remain low but I'm always here.  I only re-boot about once a week.  Then I will just log in as a visitor until I need to talk.  I hope my talking this morning will help you in your decision to STAY with us.

I very much miss Des, Carpe and HH but still I wouldn't consider leaving SM.  I'll just pray harder that they come back.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: October 26, 2008, 12:17:15 PM »

I believe that they knew BEFORE because Cindy had already stated that Casey was a sociopath, so they knew what she was capable of. Cindy told Amy H. the day of Casey's arrest that they were afraid that they would find Casey or Caylee stuffed in the trunk. i think they both suspected the worst when they picked the car up at the towyard. Also there are times on June 15th or 16th, where Lee & George cannot be accounted for. There are just too many things concerning the family that make them appear to have known early on. Maybe someone can add something more.
[/quote]

But if they truly felt that Casey was a sociopath- wouldn't they have only expected to find Caylee? I forget the complete definition of sociopaths- maybe smeone out there can help me and knows if there is a history of sociopaths committing suicide? Tx

Smile Kerry

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: October 26, 2008, 12:19:10 PM »

Oh yeah, one more thing I wanted to comment about was that I was thinking months ago that someone had to help CA with disposing of the body.  I do not think she could have done it alone.  And I was thinking it was somebody who had law enforcement experience, which would would really leave to three people.  GA who was an actual homicide detective, TA, who was fired, and JG, but I rule him out since he really didn't have much experience because he resigned so soon after taking the job.  I don't think TA would have the experience either, since he was probably a patrol officer, but now GA...he's the guy with experience.  Let's not forget either, that GA was the one hiding a gun in his car and didn't tell the police. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: October 26, 2008, 12:23:38 PM »

I very much miss Des, Carpe and HH but still I wouldn't consider leaving SM.  I'll just pray harder that they come back.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!

PJ flower

Did HH leave too?  I thought she was just traveling?

And what ever happened to Tomm?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.