April 26, 2024, 10:10:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 307871 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #840 on: October 26, 2008, 12:24:01 PM »

I believe that they knew BEFORE because Cindy had already stated that Casey was a sociopath, so they knew what she was capable of. Cindy told Amy H. the day of Casey's arrest that they were afraid that they would find Casey or Caylee stuffed in the trunk. i think they both suspected the worst when they picked the car up at the towyard. Also there are times on June 15th or 16th, where Lee & George cannot be accounted for. There are just too many things concerning the family that make them appear to have known early on. Maybe someone can add something more.

But if they truly felt that Casey was a sociopath- wouldn't they have only expected to find Caylee? I forget the complete definition of sociopaths- maybe smeone out there can help me and knows if there is a history oProfile of the Sociopath
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Related Qualities:

Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
Conventional appearance
Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
Incapable of real human attachment to another
Unable to feel remorse or guilt
Extreme narcissism and grandiose
May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

(The above traits are based on the psychopathy checklists of H. Cleckley and R. Hare.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: In the 1830's this disorder was called "moral insanity." By 1900 it was changed to "psychopathic personality." More recently it has been termed "antisocial personality disorder" in the DSM-III and DSM-IV. Some critics have complained that, in the attempt to rely only on 'objective' criteria, the DSM has broadened the concept to include too many individuals. The APD category includes people who commit illegal, immoral or self-serving acts for a variety of reasons and are not necessarily psychopaths.

DSM-IV Definition

Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of regard for the moral or legal standards in the local culture. There is a marked inability to get along with others or abide by societal rules. Individuals with this disorder are sometimes called psychopaths or sociopaths.

te]
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: October 26, 2008, 12:26:10 PM »

Oh yeah, one more thing I wanted to comment about was that I was thinking months ago that someone had to help CA with disposing of the body.  I do not think she could have done it alone.  And I was thinking it was somebody who had law enforcement experience, which would would really leave to three people.  GA who was an actual homicide detective, TA, who was fired, and JG, but I rule him out since he really didn't have much experience because he resigned so soon after taking the job.  I don't think TA would have the experience either, since he was probably a patrol officer, but now GA...he's the guy with experience.  Let's not forget either, that GA was the one hiding a gun in his car and didn't tell the police

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: October 26, 2008, 12:29:17 PM »

On Friday the Orlando Police Department released the first call Cindy Anthony made to 911. It was received by Orlando Police Department dispatchers and then transferred to the Orange County dispatch.
Operator: Hello

Cindy Anthony: Hi, I drove to the police department here on Pershing but you guys are closed. I need to bring someone into the police department. Can you tell me where I can? the closest one I can come too.

Operator: What are you trying to accomplish by bringing them to the station?  Didn't answer question posed.
Cindy Anthony: I have a 22-year-old person that has um grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

Operator: So the 22-year-old person stole something?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Is this a relative?

Operator: Where did they steal it from?  Didn't answer the question posed.
Cindy Anthony: Um, my car and also money

Operator: OK. Is this your son?

Cindy Anthony: Daughter

Operator: OK, so your daughter stole money from your car?

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen. We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.

Operator: Where, where did all of this happen?

Cindy Anthony: Oh, it's been happening.

Operator: I know, but I need to establish the jurisdiction is what I'm trying...

Cindy Anthony: Oh well I live in umm..in Orlando

Operator: Yup, but what address did these thefts occur at?

Cindy Anthony: Um, well I guess my residence.

Operator: That's actually going to be in the jurisdiction of the sheriff's office, ma'm, not the Orlando Police Department.

Cindy Anthony: Alrighty...

Operator: Let me transfer you over to the communication section for Orange County.

Cindy Anthony: Ok, now so...is the Orlando Sheriff's Department the one on 436? Is that open this afternoon or this evening?

Operator: Um, the substation you're at off Pershing,if it's Orlando Police...we're open primarily in the day, but that's not the sheriff's, thats the city police which does not have jurisdiction for your address.

Cindy Anthony: I know the sheriff's department on 5th, I mean on 436.

Operator: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna transfer you to the sheriff's communications section and you can...determine that.

Cindy Anthony: OK.

{Dial tone}
{Phone dialing}
{Phone ringing}

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

{Casey inaudibly talking}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

Transcript of Second 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

Cindy: I have someone here that I need to be arrested... In my home

Dispatcher: they're there right now?

Cindy: I have a possible missing child of a three year old that's been missing for a month

Dispatcher: a three year old...

Cindy: yes

Dispatcher: have you reporter that

Cindy: I'm trying to do that now ma'am

Dispatcher: k... What did the person do that you need arrested

Cindy: my daughter

Dispatcher: for what

Cindy: For stealing an auto and stealing money. I already spoke with someone. They said they would patch me through to the Orlando Sheriff's Department have a deputy here. I was in the car... I was going to drive her to the police station and no one's open. They said they would bring a deputy to my home when I got home to call them.

Dispatcher: so she stole your vehicle

Dispatcher: when did she do that?

Cindy: on the 30th. I just got it back from the impound. I'd like to speak to an officer. Can you have someone come out to my house?

Dispatcher: ok, ok I got to ask you these questions so I can put them in the call ok

Cindy: ok

Dispatcher: 30th of June?

Dispatcher: how old is your daughter?

Cindy: 22

Dispatcher: what's her name?

Cindy: my name

Dispatcher: her name

Cindy: her name's ---------------------------------

Dispatcher: and you say you have the vehicle back?

Cindy: yes... I have the ahh statements

Dispatcher: she's there right now

Cindy: yes. I got her. I finally found her after a month. She's been missing for a month. I found her but we can't find my granddaughter.

Dispatcher: ------------------

Cindy: ahhh 5 foot one and a half

Dispatcher: thin, medium or heavy build?

Cindy: thin

Dispatcher: color hair?

Cindy: brown

Dispatcher: what color shirt is she wearing?

Cindy: white

Dispatcher: what color pants

Cindy: (sighs) they're shorts, they're plaid, they're like pink and teal and white... Black plaid

Dispatcher: does she have any weapons on her?

Cindy: no

Dispatcher: is she not telling you where her daughter is?

Cindy: correct

Dispatcher: ok we'll have a deputy out to you as soon as one is available ok

Cindy: thank you

Dispatcher: thank you

Cindy: bye

Dispatcher: bye

CA wants LE there to take the missing child report.  It's all an act. The human decomposition is in that car & CA wants to report a stolen car & money, she is concerned about reporting bank statements, while she is airing out the car in the garage, removing items from the Pontiac & washing contents.  I don't hear that as panic, she has a message to get out & she is getting it out in order to get the missing child/kidnapping story told by the skank.  The only thing they were supposed to get from that car was possibly the vehicle identification #.  Where was the car when LE got to Hopespring Dr.?  I am under the impression that it was parked on the street, no longer in the garage, am I right?  Does anybody know?
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: October 26, 2008, 12:29:44 PM »

how come I can NEVER do the quote thing right when I want to take out some of the quotes? what am I doing wrong- ---

anybody?

P.S. thanks for the info on def of sociopath. Anyone find any statistics on wether or not they typically commit suicide- or was that in there and I skipped over it?

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: October 26, 2008, 12:30:10 PM »

Well, Im heading to the nursing home with a big basket of candy and  have on my sexy vampire costume!!!   They love it when I do that!!!  (I know Im crazy, but heck Ill be there someday and Ill already have friends!!!)  Later guys!!!

What a nice thing to do, Always. [Swishing] you a great time.

(I like your current kitty, but I miss your swishy tail kitty. She really is saucy!)

Monkey hugs
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: October 26, 2008, 12:32:07 PM »

On Friday the Orlando Police Department released the first call Cindy Anthony made to 911. It was received by Orlando Police Department dispatchers and then transferred to the Orange County dispatch.

Cindy Anthony: Hi, I drove to the police department here on Pershing but you guys are closed. I need to bring someone into the police department. Can you tell me where I can? the closest one I can come too.

Operator: What are you trying to accomplish by bringing them to the station?  Didn't answer question posed.
Cindy Anthony: I have a 22-year-old person that has um grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen. We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.

Operator: I know, but I need to establish the jurisdiction is what I'm trying...

Operator: That's actually going to be in the jurisdiction of the sheriff's office, ma'm, not the Orlando Police Department.

Operator: Let me transfer you over to the communication section for Orange County.

Cindy Anthony: Ok, now so...is the Orlando Sheriff's Department the one on 436? Is that open this afternoon or this evening?

Operator: Um, the substation you're at off Pershing,if it's Orlando Police...we're open primarily in the day, but that's not the sheriff's, thats the city police which does not have jurisdiction for your address.

Operator: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna transfer you to the sheriff's communications section and you can...determine that.

{Dial tone}
{Phone dialing}
{Phone ringing}

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

Cindy: I have a possible missing child of a three year old that's been missing for a month

Cindy: For stealing an auto and stealing money. I already spoke with someone. They said they would patch me through to the Orlando Sheriff's Department have a deputy here. I was in the car... I was going to drive her to the police station and no one's open. They said they would bring a deputy to my home when I got home to call them.

Cindy: on the 30th. I just got it back from the impound. I'd like to speak to an officer. Can you have someone come out to my house?

Dispatcher: ok, ok I got to ask you these questions so I can put them in the call ok

Cindy: yes. I got her. I finally found her after a month. She's been missing for a month. I found her but we can't find my granddaughter.

Cindy: (sighs) they're shorts, they're plaid, they're like pink and teal and white... Black plaid

CA wants LE there to take the missing child report.  It's all an act. The human decomposition is in that car & CA wants to report a stolen car & money, she is concerned about reporting bank statements, while she is airing out the car in the garage, removing items from the Pontiac & washing contents.  I don't hear that as panic, she has a message to get out & she is getting it out in order to get the missing child/kidnapping story told by the skank.  The only thing they were supposed to get from that car was possibly the vehicle identification #.  Where was the car when LE got to Hopespring Dr.?  I am under the impression that it was parked on the street, no longer in the garage, am I right?  Does anybody know?

My son and his father had plans to go to a football game the other day and while  my son was getting ready his father who does not watch ANY

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: October 26, 2008, 12:35:35 PM »

{Dial tone}
{Phone dialing}
{Phone ringing}

My son and his father had plans to go to a football game the other day and while  my son was getting ready his father who does not watch ANY

OOOOPPPSSSIIIEEE....DAMN CAT! HE WANTS TO WALK ON THE KEYBOARD!
Anyway, he does not watch ANY news...just weather...I was watching Nancy Grace and they were showing the clip where Cindy and George were walking and Cindy was saying about the pizza being in the car for 12 days and the weather being so hot and the smell being so bad, my husband looked at me and said...." nobody believes her, right?" ... I asked him why and he replied that it was obvious to him that Cindy was lying through her teeth and that she was not a very good liar .....this coming from the best of the best of the liars...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #847 on: October 26, 2008, 12:36:22 PM »

how come I can NEVER do the quote thing right when I want to take out some of the quotes? what am I doing wrong- ---

anybody?

P.S. thanks for the info on def of sociopath. Anyone find any statistics on wether or not they typically commit suicide- or was that in there and I skipped over it?
IMO casey would be diagnosed with AntiSocial Personality with Narcissistic tendacys and narcissis don't commit suicide...they think too much of themselves and their self importance.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: October 26, 2008, 12:36:22 PM »

Oh yeah, one more thing I wanted to comment about was that I was thinking months ago that someone had to help CA with disposing of the body.  I do not think she could have done it alone.  And I was thinking it was somebody who had law enforcement experience, which would would really leave to three people.  GA who was an actual homicide detective, TA, who was fired, and JG, but I rule him out since he really didn't have much experience because he resigned so soon after taking the job.  I don't think TA would have the experience either, since he was probably a patrol officer, but now GA...he's the guy with experience.  Let's not forget either, that GA was the one hiding a gun in his car and didn't tell the police

I will add this...ONLY George in the Anthony family knew he had that gun. And of course, the gun shop sales person, and the person on the other side of the phone taking George's required background information drom the gun dealer.  This is required prior to a dealer selling a hand gun in the state of Florida. There is also a three day waiting period (cooling off period) prior to releasing the firearm to it's customer.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: October 26, 2008, 12:37:19 PM »

bikerbev.. this question might seem to have an obvious answer, but do we know for certain that GA was "hiding" his gun?

(I do admit it's an odd place to keep a gun.. it was in a wheel well, right?  I'm not a gun owner, and never will be. My dad was, though.. he kept a gun in his own car, under the driver's seat. He wasn't hiding it per se.. that's just where he kept it.  I don't know why people need to drive around with a gun, but that's just me.  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: October 26, 2008, 12:37:41 PM »

anybody?

You need to make sure you don't start writing until after the [/quote]

That said, if the post is messed up before you quote it, it will remain messed up. 
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: October 26, 2008, 12:41:19 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I went to bed early this morning after reading a new poster's input about SM.  She/He was very disappointed and was leaving us because of being ignored.  I've slept a bit on that and here is my addition to the mix.

I've been here for years.  During Nat, the board got very nasty at times and this was often directed at Nat and her family.  I saw much more of Red and Dana posting during those times.  Always they were on top of things and tried to keep the PEACE and direct the forum in the right direction.  I don't think I did anything more than lurk.  It seems there has to be some of that element in every case and it always makes me uncomfortable.

The reason I came back here for Caylee is because of the Wonderful news value I had all through the Nat case.  Yes of course I'm aware that her (case is ongoing).  It (NH case) as just depressed me beyond words; she still isn't home and aruba refuses to act on the sloots and their murderous friends.  I'm sorry for going off in another direction other than Caylee on this Caylee forum but it is just to give a background on how long I've been with the cage.

You will look and see my post number is very low.  That means nothing about not knowing the cage or even my length of time here.  It simply means that I don't have as much to offer other than an encouraging word now and again.  I wouldn't EVER consider leaving SM because my feelings were hurt because I wasn't acknowledged.  I'm hoping you will give your leaving a serious Soul searching.  My post numbers will always remain low but I'm always here.  I only re-boot about once a week.  Then I will just log in as a visitor until I need to talk.  I hope my talking this morning will help you in your decision to STAY with us.

I very much miss Des, Carpe and HH but still I wouldn't consider leaving SM.  I'll just pray harder that they come back.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!

PJ flower

What a great post PJ. My post number is low also in comparison to some. I also have been here from the time Natalee went missing. Sorry I do not remember Dana from then but do remember Red and Tom and of course Klaas and many others.  Some who are still with us  and others who have left.

I am still praying for justice for Natalee as well as Caylee and all the missing and their families as well as those who have been murdered and have not yet received Justice.

We all get ignored at times. So folks if you get ignored just hang in there. Someone will finally recognize you. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: October 26, 2008, 12:41:39 PM »

Altruist...you are right.  GA and CA both admitted in an interview they knew what discomp smelled like and they said they expected to see either one of the girls in the trunk when they opened it.  So why, and I'm just thinking to myself out loud, wouldn't have CA, when she got to TL place yell to CA, 'where is my grandaughter' instead of taking CA to the police station, then taking her home and questioning her.  Yeah, if they already thought a dead body was in the car, wouldn't you want to find your family first to make sure they were okay?  And they picked the car up and thought a dead body was in it, GA went to work.  Yeah, okay, bizzare behavior....GA should have stayed home and him and CA shoud have found their daughter and grandaughter. 
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: October 26, 2008, 12:43:27 PM »

Hi DOttie-
Thaks for that info. I didn't think so.

Since I can't do quotes correctly- (sorry)
Altruist said:

If this is true then can someone please explain to me why oh why all the hullaballoo? Why not just start with "My grandaughter is missing" ?

Tx

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: October 26, 2008, 12:44:42 PM »

I will add this...ONLY George in the Anthony family knew he had that gun. And of course, the gun shop sales person, and the person on the other side of the phone taking George's required background information drom the gun dealer.  This is required prior to a dealer selling a hand gun in the state of Florida. There is also a three day waiting period (cooling off period) prior to releasing the firearm to it's customer.

I never saw where the reports said who called in the gun...I could have missed it, though.

Colt, could you email me at leafhaven@yahoo.com ?
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: October 26, 2008, 12:45:02 PM »

bikerbev.. this question might seem to have an obvious answer, but do we know for certain that GA was "hiding" his gun?

(I do admit it's an odd place to keep a gun.. it was in a wheel well, right?  I'm not a gun owner, and never will be. My dad was, though.. he kept a gun in his own car, under the driver's seat. He wasn't hiding it per se.. that's just where he kept it.  I don't know why people need to drive around with a gun, but that's just me.  )

I know for certain he was hiding the gun. He didn't want anyone to know that he had recently purchased it. For protection, you don't hide a gun where it would be difficult to get to, if needed.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: October 26, 2008, 12:46:25 PM »

Colt45, I understand the procedures for owning a fire arm.  My son is a Army reservist Military Police officer and one of our counties finest police officers, so I am familiar with gun laws.  What you said had nothing to do with the fact that George had that weapon in his car and didn't tell LE and LE coming to the house to search his car and taking possesion of it. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: October 26, 2008, 12:49:58 PM »

I know for certain he was hiding the gun. He didn't want anyone to know that he had recently purchased it. For protection, you don't hide a gun where it would be difficult to get to, if needed.

That was my first question when reading the above post!Why would anyone keep a gun where it couldn't be grabbed easily in case of an emergency? Yep!He was hiding it for sure.Maybe he was afraid Casey would kill the whole lot of them and finally get the house!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: October 26, 2008, 12:50:26 PM »

Thank you Altruist for your post about the odor being a 7 out of 10. when I read that statement from Simon Burch- I think I was just so alarmed at why he only gave it a 7 that I didn't realize the cops were asking him to compare it to the other corpse he witnessed. I took it as they were asking him for just a general rating of bad smells.

I am sort of afraid to say the following for fear of being yelled at or something but I feel better when I get things off my chest and it is jmo...

Sometimes when I read all these posts regarding the Anthony's involvement of the coverup before the 15th I say to myself- "why is it that I cannot subscribe to these beliefs?" "what am I missing?" and I read and I read and I am just not convinced. I do not like the Anthonys or their behavior but I just cannot seem to jump on the bandwagon of them being involved before LE was notified.

I think the extent of their involvement is after LE was notified in terms of covering up any information provided to Caylee's whereabouts. I don't know why I cannot seem to be convinced of anything prior. Maybe I am just going off vibes- I have sat here and tried to rack my brains for when I was ever surprised in a case. Mark Hacking- nope - Susan Smith- nope - Scott Peterson nope - etc.. from the minute any of these people opened their mouths I thought- something is not right with this person.

Prior to Casey's arrest - I heard sincerity of PANIC in Cindy's voice - she sounded to me like she was shaking in her shoes when she said "I need to find her!". I think Lee sounds so calm in the jail tapes talking to his sister because that is his general nature AND that is probably the method that always worked best on Casey when he wanted info. I think George was genuinely distraught as well.

Now my opinions of them are far worse- but my opinions are in regards to their behavior post Casey being arrested. I think they are covering up info they know now and I hate their BS of their daughter  being a great mom, and their disregard for/and BS alternative responses to evidence. etc.. It also makes me sick for anyone to defend Casey- even her parents.

I will also be really surprised if there is an accomplice during the murder/or disposal. I think the trunk was so clean because Caylee was in some sort of container after the first couple of days and because Cindy was trying to get rid of the smell and cleaned that trunk.

The only thing that wouldn't surprise me is if Casey had someone help her dispose of something that they didn't think was Caylee- ie a BS story from Casey that she hit a raccoon or her dog died and she needs to bury it. I mean some of her friends were pretty naive. I feel bad for Amy Huizenga- but I must say- If a friend of mine ever told me I did something w/400$ in my sleep- you can bet damn sure I would have been rifling through their stuff and they wouldn't be sleeping over my house anymore!

I will be absolutely shocked if any one of the Anthonys were an accomplice to murder or assisted with disposal, but I won't hide either- I'll be the first one to log into SM and say WOW! you guys were absolutely right- how did I not see this?

kerryjean1 there is nothing unjust in you opinions in this post. I happen to agree with you and your thoughts/observations about the Anthony's. Well stated...

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: October 26, 2008, 12:50:46 PM »

The problem I have with this is that a condition of Casey's bond was no guns in the house.  GEORGE knew this and tried to hide it from LE.  That's it, that is the issue.  George willingly disobeyed the condition of Casey's bond.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.