March 29, 2024, 07:49:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 306060 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: October 26, 2008, 01:54:29 PM »

I would like to ask a question and see what theories are out there. In what case scenario would dogs possibly be able to have found the traces of chloroform both in the trunk of the car and by the pool? Presuming if I may that what we have heard, that the chloroform is "pure" and not a result of chemicals combining, or from decomposition itself......

I'm so glad you posted this part about the chloroform being pure.  I was so sure I'd read that.  So doesn't that make all the speculation about Casey researching on the computer as to how to mix it up a moot point ? 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: October 26, 2008, 01:56:11 PM »

I would like to ask a question and see what theories are out there. In what case scenario would dogs possibly be able to have found the traces of chloroform both in the trunk of the car and by the pool? Presuming if I may that what we have heard, that the chloroform is "pure" and not a result of chemicals combining, or from decomposition itself......

Wish I could answer that BB  Just as I wish we had (and hope LE has) a detailed statement of what the heck was done by who to Casey's car once it got back to the house.

I do not know squat about swimming pools and the chemicals used for up keep  but it one of my kids had ever brought a car home with the trunk reeking of dead fish ... I would have emptied the trunk pulled the carpets and hosed every thing down with some sort of cleaner.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: October 26, 2008, 01:56:39 PM »

Does anyone have the doc's that they can easily read Simon Birches statement?

Does he mention maggots? Does the detective who found the bag at the tow yard mention maggots?

Is George the only one that mentioned maggots regarding the pizza box?

I am worried that there is no maggots to be tested. 

That is was just a cover story for the smell made up by George and Cindy.

From the  Who's Who in the Anthony Saga Players by Blonde:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.msg484099;topicseen#msg484099

Birch, Simon – Facility manager of the wrecking yard (Johnson’s Wrecker East) where Casey’s car was towed on June 30, 2008. After the car had been there a couple of weeks, he approached it and began to smell a foul odor. At the time, he did not pay further attention to the white Pontiac. On July 15, 2008, Birch was approached by Nicole Lett, who worked in the office, was dealing with two upset customers, George and Cindy Anthony. Cindy Anthony was trying to negotiate a discount for the towing fees; George agreed to pay the fees and provided the title and his driver license. As they walked, George Anthony mentioned that his daughter had been missing and that she would not allow him to see his granddaughter and has told several lies. When George opened the door of the car, a very foul odor came from inside. Mr. Birch recognized it as the same odor as had been in a car in which a man had committed suicide (his body had been in the car for about 5 days). When Mr. Birch said, “That’s rotten,” George did not reply. They opened the trunk in order to locate the source of the odor (flies flew out) and found a garbage bag, which Mr. Birch opened. Papers, a pizza box and maggots were in the bag. Mr. Birch threw the bag over a fence into the tow lot’s dumpster. George noticed the fuel gauge read empty and said he had a gas can in his car. He retrieved the gas can, apologized for his wife being upset, poured gas into the Pontiac and drove away.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: October 26, 2008, 02:00:55 PM »

Gotta run sweet monkeys!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: October 26, 2008, 02:01:02 PM »

Rob,  Do you have an email addy that I can have?  If not, I'll give you mine.  I have something to ask you.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #925 on: October 26, 2008, 02:01:24 PM »

bikerbev.. this question might seem to have an obvious answer, but do we know for certain that GA was "hiding" his gun?

(I do admit it's an odd place to keep a gun.. it was in a wheel well, right?  I'm not a gun owner, and never will be. My dad was, though.. he kept a gun in his own car, under the driver's seat. He wasn't hiding it per se.. that's just where he kept it.  I don't know why people need to drive around with a gun, but that's just me.  )
I can understand hiding a gun under your driver's seat.  People have the impression that if they 'need' it, they can get to it faster if it's under the seat.  But in a wheel well?  That ridiculous.  If someone was robbing you what are you gonna say, "hey wait buddy, I gotta get in my wheel well for my weapon?"  As colt45 says, nobody knew GA had the gun but GA so obviously he was hiding it from the rest of his family.  If he would have hid it under the driver's seat, possibly someone would have discovered it, correct and his secret would have been revealed, although it was anyway.

Who said the gun was going to be used for protection?? Enough clues from me. You guy's did read some of my earlier posts...didn't you??

And i will repeat what i said earlier. I have lost two people in my very short lifetime to suicide. In either case-the people who were the closest to them had NO clue they were going to kill themselves. So for you to just MEET George and be able to figure this all out..you really are something.

And IMO the suicide theory is just ANOTHER flippin excuse from the Liars Anthony's.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: October 26, 2008, 02:01:40 PM »

Not all security postions require firearms. I believe the job at Disney was unarmed. (nearly all are unarmed). No, I'm not liscenced to sell firearms. Yes, I privately carry a Colt 45 with my Florida State Firearm license.

I believe the person at the gun shop are the ones that gave LE the tip. If they had known the mental state George was in, by law, they would have never released the gun to him. My time line will show, that the information/knowledge/concerns I had, came after LE confiscated the firearm from George that night. Much deeper than mere speculations.

He obviously knew the truth of the matter right off.  Was he going to kill Casey and save her from a life in prison and thereby take her place as a murderer ? 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: October 26, 2008, 02:03:25 PM »

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50
« Reply #903 on: Today at 12:33:59 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: invision on Today at 12:16:03 PM
Quote from: Colt45cal on Today at 12:01:28 PM
Quote from: bikerbev on Today at 11:52:39 AM
Quote from: anothermonkey on Today at 11:37:19 AM
bikerbev.. this question might seem to have an obvious answer, but do we know for certain that GA was "hiding" his gun?

(I do admit it's an odd place to keep a gun.. it was in a wheel well, right?  I'm not a gun owner, and never will be. My dad was, though.. he kept a gun in his own car, under the driver's seat. He wasn't hiding it per se.. that's just where he kept it.  I don't know why people need to drive around with a gun, but that's just me.   )

I can understand hiding a gun under your driver's seat.  People have the impression that if they 'need' it, they can get to it faster if it's under the seat.  But in a wheel well?  That ridiculous.  If someone was robbing you what are you gonna say, "hey wait buddy, I gotta get in my wheel well for my weapon?"  As colt45 says, nobody knew GA had the gun but GA so obviously he was hiding it from the rest of his family.  If he would have hid it under the driver's seat, possibly someone would have discovered it, correct and his secret would have been revealed, although it was anyway.

Who said the gun was going to be used for protection?? Enough clues from me. You guy's did read some of my earlier posts...didn't you??

Ok ... so this was a "purchased" gun as opposed to an "issued" gun per his security position ...

Colt ... going by your screen name you must know a "thing or two" about guns .... are you by chance liscensed to "sell" firearms and actively do so?

Not all security postions require firearms. I believe the job at Disney was unarmed. (nearly all are unarmed). No, I'm not liscenced to sell firearms. Yes, I privately carry a Colt 45 with my Florida State Firearm license.

I believe the person at the gun shop are the ones that gave LE the tip. If they had known the mental state George was in, by law, they would have never released the gun to him. My time line will show, that the information/knowledge/concerns I had, came after LE confiscated the firearm from George that night. Much deeper than mere speculations.

Colt, I don't mean to be dragging this posting on and get into trouble, but I'm beginning to speculate from things you've said that "maybe" George was planning on doing more than himself in.  In the city where I live, it's not all that infrequent for a a person to kill the rest of the family members and then turn the gun on themself.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #928 on: October 26, 2008, 02:03:33 PM »

I AM IN NAT's thread and will lock up...just an FYI

I hope Blonde sees this, lmao... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: October 26, 2008, 02:04:03 PM »

(I do admit it's an odd place to keep a gun.. it was in a wheel well, right?  I'm not a gun owner, and never will be. My dad was, though.. he kept a gun in his own car, under the driver's seat. He wasn't hiding it per se.. that's just where he kept it.  I don't know why people need to drive around with a gun, but that's just me.  )

And i will repeat what i said earlier. I have lost two people in my very short lifetime to suicide. In either case-the people who were the closest to them had NO clue they were going to kill themselves. So for you to just MEET George and be able to figure this all out..you really are something.

And IMO the suicide theory is just ANOTHER flippin excuse from the Liars Anthony's.

That's all the Anthonys' can do is lie and try for the sympathy of others.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #930 on: October 26, 2008, 02:05:15 PM »

Hi everyone ! 
i'm new here & just wanted to post alittle something for sweet little Caylee.

Love, Prayers & A Flower flower for Caylee colors

Hi Johnieelee333
Adding my prayers with yours... 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: October 26, 2008, 02:07:26 PM »

Colt, I don't mean to be dragging this posting on and get into trouble, but I'm beginning to speculate from things you've said that "maybe" George was planning on doing more than himself in.  In the city where I live, it's not all that infrequent for a a person to kill the rest of the family members and then turn the gun on themself.

That's what I thought too. 
Welcome Golden Oldie !

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #932 on: October 26, 2008, 02:09:21 PM »

On Friday the Orlando Police Department released the first call Cindy Anthony made to 911. It was received by Orlando Police Department dispatchers and then transferred to the Orange County dispatch.
Operator: Hello

Cindy Anthony: Hi, I drove to the police department here on Pershing but you guys are closed. I need to bring someone into the police department. Can you tell me where I can? the closest one I can come too.

Operator: What are you trying to accomplish by bringing them to the station?  Didn't answer question posed.
Cindy Anthony: I have a 22-year-old person that has um grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

Operator: So the 22-year-old person stole something?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Is this a relative?
Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Where did they steal it from?  Didn't answer the question posed.
Cindy Anthony: Um, my car and also money

Operator: OK. Is this your son?

Cindy Anthony: Daughter

Operator: OK, so your daughter stole money from your car?

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen. We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.

Operator: Where, where did all of this happen?

Cindy Anthony: Oh, it's been happening.

Operator: I know, but I need to establish the jurisdiction is what I'm trying...

Cindy Anthony: Oh well I live in umm..in Orlando

Operator: Yup, but what address did these thefts occur at?

Cindy Anthony: Um, well I guess my residence.

Operator: That's actually going to be in the jurisdiction of the sheriff's office, ma'm, not the Orlando Police Department.

Cindy Anthony: Alrighty...

Operator: Let me transfer you over to the communication section for Orange County.

Cindy Anthony: Ok, now so...is the Orlando Sheriff's Department the one on 436? Is that open this afternoon or this evening?

Operator: Um, the substation you're at off Pershing,if it's Orlando Police...we're open primarily in the day, but that's not the sheriff's, thats the city police which does not have jurisdiction for your address.

Cindy Anthony: I know the sheriff's department on 5th, I mean on 436.

Operator: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna transfer you to the sheriff's communications section and you can...determine that.

Cindy Anthony: OK.

{Dial tone}
{Phone dialing}
{Phone ringing}

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

{Casey inaudibly talking}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Where is the rest of this 911 call?Or is the 2nd 911 call the transfer(continuation)of the 1st call?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Transcript of Second 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

Cindy: I have someone here that I need to be arrested... In my home

Dispatcher: they're there right now?

Cindy: I have a possible missing child of a three year old that's been missing for a month

Dispatcher: a three year old...

Cindy: yes

Dispatcher: have you reporter that

Cindy: I'm trying to do that now ma'am

Dispatcher: k... What did the person do that you need arrested

Cindy: my daughter

Dispatcher: for what

Cindy: For stealing an auto and stealing money. I already spoke with someone. They said they would patch me through to the Orlando Sheriff's Department have a deputy here. I was in the car... I was going to drive her to the police station and no one's open. They said they would bring a deputy to my home when I got home to call them.

Dispatcher: so she stole your vehicle

Dispatcher: when did she do that?

Cindy: on the 30th. I just got it back from the impound. I'd like to speak to an officer. Can you have someone come out to my house?

Dispatcher: ok, ok I got to ask you these questions so I can put them in the call ok

Cindy: ok

Dispatcher: 30th of June?

Dispatcher: how old is your daughter?

Cindy: 22

Dispatcher: what's her name?

Cindy: my name

Dispatcher: her name

Cindy: her name's ---------------------------------

Dispatcher: and you say you have the vehicle back?

Cindy: yes... I have the ahh statements

Dispatcher: she's there right now

Cindy: yes. I got her. I finally found her after a month. She's been missing for a month. I found her but we can't find my granddaughter.
Dispatcher: ------------------

Cindy: ahhh 5 foot one and a half

Dispatcher: thin, medium or heavy build?

Cindy: thin

Dispatcher: color hair?

Cindy: brown

Dispatcher: what color shirt is she wearing?

Cindy: white

Dispatcher: what color pants

Cindy: (sighs) they're shorts, they're plaid, they're like pink and teal and white... Black plaid

Dispatcher: does she have any weapons on her?

Cindy: no

Dispatcher: is she not telling you where her daughter is?

Cindy: correct

Dispatcher: ok we'll have a deputy out to you as soon as one is available ok

Cindy: thank you

Dispatcher: thank you

Cindy: bye

Dispatcher: bye

CA wants LE there to take the missing child report.  It's all an act. The human decomposition is in that car & CA wants to report a stolen car & money, she is concerned about reporting bank statements, while she is airing out the car in the garage, removing items from the Pontiac & washing contents.  I don't hear that as panic, she has a message to get out & she is getting it out in order to get the missing child/kidnapping story told by the skank.  The only thing they were supposed to get from that car was possibly the vehicle identification #.  Where was the car when LE got to Hopespring Dr.?  I am under the impression that it was parked on the street, no longer in the garage, am I right?  Does anybody know?
I agree,it was all an act and I have felt that way from the moment I first heard these 911 calls.George,Cindy and Lee are still acting,hoping that when the final curtain falls down,it won't fall down on any of them.
I think I did read that LE towed the car from in front of the house,not from the garage.
I'll ask again:
6/15,1:55 PM:
Cindy leaves work to go with George to pick up the car from towyard.George drives home with all the windows down because it smells like a dead body has been in there.George gets home,puts smelly car in garage and rolls down all windows and leaves trunk open to air out smelly car.
Then George phones Cindy and tells her what the car smells like(if she already didn't know).....then George heads off on his merry way to work?While their daughter and grand daughter is missing WHILE the car smells like someone died in it??
NOPE.....not believing THAT at all.I hope they pulled George's and Cindy's work and phone records.Cindy and George BOTH knew that the car smelled like a dead body BEFORE they ever called 911.
If I was in thier position,I would have called 911 and the FIRST words out of my mouth would have been"missing grand daughter and dead body smell in my car!HELP!"

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: October 26, 2008, 02:09:42 PM »

I AM IN NAT's thread and will lock up...just an FYI

I hope Blonde sees this, lmao... 

Thanks Nut!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: October 26, 2008, 02:10:26 PM »

Thanks, BG.

I'm having the darnest time trying to figure out how to reply to a particular person's post without copying and pasting and messing it up.  Doggonit anyway!!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #935 on: October 26, 2008, 02:10:50 PM »

That's all the Anthonys' can do is lie and try for the sympathy of others.

Yep mammy. And its not really workin out for them. Maybe time for them to try something new. Like the truth !!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: October 26, 2008, 02:11:11 PM »

I'm so glad you posted this part about the chloroform being pure.  I was so sure I'd read that.  So doesn't that make all the speculation about Casey researching on the computer as to how to mix it up a moot point ? 

I am not a chemist and therefore not sure how exactly they determine "pure" when we consider chloroform is obviously made up of various chemicals. I know in one reporting Dr Baden had called the chloroform "pure"-meaning not as a result of say pool chlorine and a urine soaked diaper coming in contact. 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: October 26, 2008, 02:12:19 PM »

That's what I thought too. 
Welcome Golden Oldie !

If George wasn't involved in someway with the coverup, why would he want to do harm to his family and himself?  Harm to himself, would make sense if he couldn't cope with the loss of his granddaughter.  Harm to Casey would make sense.  ???
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: October 26, 2008, 02:13:12 PM »

chloroform was found by air samples, not cadaver dogs.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: October 26, 2008, 02:14:49 PM »

Hello everyone, just wanted to add a post so everyone would know Im still here sometimes and still a monkey, no matter what...I have had a few problems here lately and will try to get back here on a regular basis when things are straightened out. I just wanted to say that one thing in paticular that has come to bug me and that I am trying to get an answer for is one of the items that was found in the trunk of the car...The bag that was thrown in the trash, and then recovered by the LE from the dumpster at the tow yard, has recently become something that has caught my attention...Im wondering if it was like a trash bag or other bag that can be traced back to the Anthony's home...I dont know why but it is something I am interested in....Also, the hair that was found on the shovel, I knew  something had been found on that shovel but I thought it was either dirt or something else, now that I know it was a hair,I wonder if it was caught in the shovel.  like around the wooden handle where it is forced into the metal part of the shovel ...or just stuck to it as if maybe just a stray piece that was easily picked up from anywhere...ok...any ways...I hope everybody is doing ok and I will continue to pray for the upcoming search in Nov...May little Caylee finally be found and laid to rest.....Later...

The Manager of the tow company, Simon Burch is the one that picked up the garbage bag and threw it in the dumpster. He described it as a white garbage bag with yellow handles (ties) and says it contained a lot of "papers and stuff'  when questioned further about it he says he thought it might have contained Pizza but not sure as he has heard Pizza being mentioned so much on TV he's not sure if that's where the idea originated.
NO MAGGOTS.
He also stated that as soon as they opened the car the stench hit them..... a flash went through his head- this guy's grand-daughter is missing.....    he also describes the smell as that of human decomposition, having smelled it before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.