March 28, 2024, 03:40:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305979 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: October 24, 2008, 09:13:28 PM »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 12:37:40 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 01:47:34 PM »

I was going to sneak the key out of Klaas' pocket 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 01:47:43 PM »

And you guys thought I was sleeping 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 01:47:45 PM »

Whew!! I was expecting something awful!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 01:48:06 PM »

yikes, that was close..................

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 01:49:06 PM »

Yeppers i sure did was going to sneak the key out of your pocket and, set all the monkies free 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 01:50:01 PM »

Klaas you are my hero, and I no way mean that like the Anthony's think, if that makes any sense. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2008, 01:52:14 PM »

whoops, I got flung into cyber space and had to take a detour ...   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2008, 01:53:20 PM »

Old Fart wanted someone to bring his post from page 91 of the last thread over here.  I'm not sure how to do it.  Could someone plz move it for him?  TIA
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2008, 01:54:30 PM »

littleone said;
Pretty flippin scary isn't it Rob?! Casey a hero? George and Cindy advocates for missing people?!  It makes me so angry !!

George and Cin Cin as missing children advocates is about as far as you can go to reach the the absurd. That's like Pol Pot as an advocate for people with hurt feelings.

Remember George was the one that said he didn't want to join a group for missing kids.

It's all about the ca-ching for those two.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2008, 01:55:07 PM »

whoops, I got flung into cyber space and had to take a detour ...   

I'm still soinning from that one!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2008, 01:55:21 PM »

Colt said:
She went out the back sliding door, and kept to sliding doors wide open. He said to here : :What in the F*** are you doing, keeping these doors open!!" A shout matched ensued. He told me he rarely uses the "F" word, but what she did, made him very upset.

Littleone said:
IMO-George Athony has anger issues. i can almost see getting upset for someone jumping on my puter-but for leaving a door open? C'mon.  They can overlook the fact their daughter murdered their grandaughter-but don't leave the f-ing door open?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I’m getting into this conversation a little late…I apologize, but I can understand George losing it a little (or a lot) at that particular time. Caylee  missing… Casey on home monitoring…Cindy pinching, pushing, glaring, and talking over him. The crowd outside his home occasionally turning into a near lynch mob, and this bounty hunter’s associate living with him like she thinks she's Casey's good twin!

Two Caseys in the house! OMG. They both roam the house using other people’s computers and taking what they want from the fridge/ freezer. One thinks the credit line is unlimited, and the other thinks the air conditioning is unlimited!

In other words, George would really have been on edge then. He KNEW LP’s associate was in that house to find out anything she could about Caylee’s disappearance. As Klaas said, it was a deal with the devil for George. He was probably afraid he’d talk in his sleep and wake up to find Ms Bounty Sitter propped up on the pillow beside him, taking notes.

All kidding aside, I would imagine that sliding door represented the last bit of privacy George could cling to; it being constantly opened by a stranger probably made him feel extremely exposed. No peace, no sanctuary, no rest. His castle was under siege and the drawbridge kept falling open.

The above is of my own imagining.  I make no claim to knowing what is, or ever was, in any Anthony’s thoughts at any time. My umbrella is up; rotten-spot banana rain expected.  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2008, 01:55:53 PM »

From the previous thread:

Ooops  for got my manners....   Good Morning Monkeys   

Trying to get the Old Monkey Butt motivated to get stuff  household Stuff done today
Hoping some one will copy this into the next New Clean Cage
With all the New Monkeys 
You  just never know who might be local or GREAT at finding places to spread the word in the area
Any Monkeys that happens on this post   that are in the Haughton / Shreveport / Bossier City area of Louisiana or know someone there ...
OR good at finding local sites and posting information
PLEASE  read...

About a upcoming  TES search  for Clinton Nelson November 8th-9th His Mother Carolyn is a Monkey
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.0
For Clinton's story  you can read through his thread in OUR Missing Person Section  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0
At this time I'm not sure what may be needed besides spreading the word to that area someway. To me it is a way we can assist TES... and the mother/family of a missing person.   

This may be the same time TES will be back Looking for Caylee so National Media for Clinton's search will not happen.   BUT  I do pray that TES could get enough support in both searches to find both Caylee and Clinton.
Link to Search poster  as a JPEG http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/TESClinton2.jpg
AND as a PDF that can be down loaded http://www.sharepdfbooks.com/26RZAOL8293A/Nov_8_9_Search_1_.pdf.html
TIA
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2008, 01:57:13 PM »

Old Fart wanted someone to bring his post from page 91 of the last thread over here.  I'm not sure how to do it.  Could someone plz move it for him?  TIA
With all the New Monkeys 
You  just never know who might be local or GREAT at finding places to spread the word in the area

Any Monkeys that happens on this post   that are in the Haughton / Shreveport / Bossier City area of Louisiana or know someone there ...
OR good at finding local sites and posting information
PLEASE  read...
About a upcoming  TES search  for Clinton Nelson November 8th-9th His Mother Carolyn is a Monkey
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.0
For Clinton's story  you can read through his thread in OUR Missing Person Section  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0
At this time I'm not sure what may be needed besides spreading the word to that area someway. To me it is a way we can assist TES... and the mother/family of a missing person.   

This may be the same time TES will be back Looking for Caylee so National Media for Clinton's search will not happen.   BUT  I do pray that TES could get enough support in both searches to find both Caylee and Clinton.
Link to Search poster  as a JPEG http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/TESClinton2.jpg
AND as a PDF that can be down loaded http://www.sharepdfbooks.com/26RZAOL8293A/Nov_8_9_Search_1_.pdf.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2008, 01:58:16 PM »

Not for a minute Klaas.

24/7 ... somehow nothing ever gets past you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2008, 01:58:35 PM »

That was a close one!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2008, 02:01:01 PM »

Colt said:
She went out the back sliding door, and kept to sliding doors wide open. He said to here : :What in the F*** are you doing, keeping these doors open!!" A shout matched ensued. He told me he rarely uses the "F" word, but what she did, made him very upset.

Littleone said:
IMO-George Athony has anger issues. i can almost see getting upset for someone jumping on my puter-but for leaving a door open? C'mon.  They can overlook the fact their daughter murdered their grandaughter-but don't leave the f-ing door open?!

I’m getting into this conversation a little late…I apologize, but I can understand George losing it a little (or a lot) at that particular time. Caylee  missing… Casey on home monitoring…Cindy pinching, pushing, glaring, and talking over him. The crowd outside his home occasionally turning into a near lynch mob, and this bounty hunter’s associate living with him like she thinks she's Casey's good twin!

Two Caseys in the house! OMG. They both roam the house using other people’s computers and taking what they want from the fridge/ freezer. One thinks the credit line is unlimited, and the other thinks the air conditioning is unlimited!

In other words, George would really have been on edge then. He KNEW LP’s associate was in that house to find out anything she could about Caylee’s disappearance. As Klaas said, it was a deal with the devil for George. He was probably afraid he’d talk in his sleep and wake up to find Ms Bounty Sitter propped up on the pillow beside him, taking notes.

All kidding aside, I would imagine that sliding door represented the last bit of privacy George could cling to; it being constantly opened by a stranger probably made him feel extremely exposed. No peace, no sanctuary, no rest. His castle was under siege and the drawbridge kept falling open.

The above is of my own imagining.  I make no claim to knowing what is, or ever was, in any Anthony’s thoughts at any time. My umbrella is up; rotten-spot banana rain expected.  

Very well said (ducking for cover)

Chuck
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2008, 02:01:44 PM »

I agree with you.  I can't think of any other circumstances where you'd have a rude stranger in your home but the tension in that house had to have been sky high even without a rude stranger.  It's a wonder something really bad didn't happen during that time.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2008, 02:03:54 PM »

Where has "Count Nejame" been this past week?? 

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2008, 02:04:24 PM »

Colt said:

Littleone said:

Very well said (ducking for cover)

Chuck

Chuck: There was some discussion yesterday regarding Caylee's biological father. I was wondering if you had any thoughts on who it might be?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.