March 28, 2024, 07:38:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305926 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2008, 02:04:25 PM »

Colt said:
She went out the back sliding door, and kept to sliding doors wide open. He said to here : :What in the F*** are you doing, keeping these doors open!!" A shout matched ensued. He told me he rarely uses the "F" word, but what she did, made him very upset.

Littleone said:
IMO-George Athony has anger issues. i can almost see getting upset for someone jumping on my puter-but for leaving a door open? C'mon.  They can overlook the fact their daughter murdered their grandaughter-but don't leave the f-ing door open?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I’m getting into this conversation a little late…I apologize, but I can understand George losing it a little (or a lot) at that particular time. Caylee  missing… Casey on home monitoring…Cindy pinching, pushing, glaring, and talking over him. The crowd outside his home occasionally turning into a near lynch mob, and this bounty hunter’s associate living with him like she thinks she's Casey's good twin!

Two Caseys in the house! OMG. They both roam the house using other people’s computers and taking what they want from the fridge/ freezer. One thinks the credit line is unlimited, and the other thinks the air conditioning is unlimited!

In other words, George would really have been on edge then. He KNEW LP’s associate was in that house to find out anything she could about Caylee’s disappearance. As Klaas said, it was a deal with the devil for George. He was probably afraid he’d talk in his sleep and wake up to find Ms Bounty Sitter propped up on the pillow beside him, taking notes.

All kidding aside, I would imagine that sliding door represented the last bit of privacy George could cling to; it being constantly opened by a stranger probably made him feel extremely exposed. No peace, no sanctuary, no rest. His castle was under siege and the drawbridge kept falling open.

The above is of my own imagining.  I make no claim to knowing what is, or ever was, in any Anthony’s thoughts at any time. My umbrella is up; rotten-spot banana rain expected.  

Very well said (ducking for cover)

Chuck

We have seen George in action!  I really doubt if he sits in the corner sucking his thumb while Cindy barks out orders.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2008, 02:08:21 PM »

littleone said;
Pretty flippin scary isn't it Rob?! Casey a hero? George and Cindy advocates for missing people?!  It makes me so angry !!

George and Cin Cin as missing children advocates is about as far as you can go to reach the the absurd. That's like Pol Pot as an advocate for people with hurt feelings.

Remember George was the one that said he didn't want to join a group for missing kids.

It's all about the ca-ching for those two.

You musta missed the memo-
The Anthony's are holding a NATIONAL vigil Sunday November 2, 2008 .....(sighs)
And George lies. Cindy lies. Casey lies. Lee lies and laughs. I hate them all.
And yep ...like i said earlier- Tim Miller always says you can't put a price on a childs life-the Anthony's are out to prove him wrong.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2008, 02:11:19 PM »

littleone said;
Pretty flippin scary isn't it Rob?! Casey a hero? George and Cindy advocates for missing people?!  It makes me so angry !!

George and Cin Cin as missing children advocates is about as far as you can go to reach the the absurd. That's like Pol Pot as an advocate for people with hurt feelings.

Remember George was the one that said he didn't want to join a group for missing kids.

And yep ...like i said earlier- Tim Miller always says you can't put a price on a childs life-the Anthony's are out to prove him wrong.

It just breaks my heart how these people treated/treat Tim.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2008, 02:13:41 PM »

Colt said:
She went out the back sliding door, and kept to sliding doors wide open. He said to here : :What in the F*** are you doing, keeping these doors open!!" A shout matched ensued. He told me he rarely uses the "F" word, but what she did, made him very upset.

Littleone said:
IMO-George Athony has anger issues. i can almost see getting upset for someone jumping on my puter-but for leaving a door open? C'mon.  They can overlook the fact their daughter murdered their grandaughter-but don't leave the f-ing door open?!

I’m getting into this conversation a little late…I apologize, but I can understand George losing it a little (or a lot) at that particular time. Caylee  missing… Casey on home monitoring…Cindy pinching, pushing, glaring, and talking over him. The crowd outside his home occasionally turning into a near lynch mob, and this bounty hunter’s associate living with him like she thinks she's Casey's good twin!

Two Caseys in the house! OMG. They both roam the house using other people’s computers and taking what they want from the fridge/ freezer. One thinks the credit line is unlimited, and the other thinks the air conditioning is unlimited!

In other words, George would really have been on edge then. He KNEW LP’s associate was in that house to find out anything she could about Caylee’s disappearance. As Klaas said, it was a deal with the devil for George. He was probably afraid he’d talk in his sleep and wake up to find Ms Bounty Sitter propped up on the pillow beside him, taking notes.

All kidding aside, I would imagine that sliding door represented the last bit of privacy George could cling to; it being constantly opened by a stranger probably made him feel extremely exposed. No peace, no sanctuary, no rest. His castle was under siege and the drawbridge kept falling open.

The above is of my own imagining.  I make no claim to knowing what is, or ever was, in any Anthony’s thoughts at any time. My umbrella is up; rotten-spot banana rain expected.  

Chuck

We have seen George in action!  I really doubt if he sits in the corner sucking his thumb while Cindy barks out orders.

I respectfully disagree...i see NO excuses for George or Cindy for that matter. They helped create this monster and they continue to cover up and hide for her. The lady in the house was doing THEM a favor by being there. Princess Pants On Fire should have been in jail where she belongs -instead of home on her puter on myspace. And George claims he has been searching 24/7 for Caylee. This just proves another lie on George.  IF Cindy and George were out searching for Caylee none of this would have happened.

just my opinion...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2008, 02:15:59 PM »

littleone said;

I know what you mean. It is terrible the way this man has been treated. I will never forget his first interview on NG...i cried my eyes out.  Cindy and Nancy both treated him terribly. He certainly doesn't deserve it. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2008, 02:17:13 PM »

Where has "Count Nejame" been this past week?? 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2008, 02:17:48 PM »

Colt said:

Littleone said:

Chuck

I respectfully disagree...i see NO excuses for George or Cindy for that matter. They helped create this monster and they continue to cover up and hide for her. The lady in the house was doing THEM a favor by being there. Princess Pants On Fire should have been in jail where she belongs -instead of home on her puter on myspace. And George claims he has been searching 24/7 for Caylee. This just proves another lie on George.  IF Cindy and George were out searching for Caylee none of this would have happened.

just my opinion...

I agree with you LittleOne!  I was saying that because some think that George is controlled entirely by Cindy.  I should have posted it in a new reply.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2008, 02:18:17 PM »

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2008, 02:22:31 PM »

littleone said;

I know what you mean. It is terrible the way this man has been treated. I will never forget his first interview on NG...i cried my eyes out.  Cindy and Nancy both treated him terribly. He certainly doesn't deserve it. 

I'm so thankful I missed that episode for sure!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2008, 02:22:31 PM »

Just got off the phone with Des- she sends her love.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2008, 02:23:02 PM »

just my opinion...

I can't even remember now - what was even the point of having that woman in the house ? 
I don't see what Treehouse posted as an excuse for George's behavior as much as a reason, if that makes sense, which is why I agree with his post. But I see what you mean as well.

Most of us agree that she should have been in jail, however she was bonded out legally, and in many instances accused persons stay out of jail all during trial. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2008, 02:23:40 PM »

Oh no, he's got Elmo!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2008, 02:23:50 PM »

awwww  I miss her!
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2008, 02:25:51 PM »

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2008, 02:27:56 PM »

Elmo doesn't look too tickled!!!
More like,"Keep your hands where I can see em Mister"!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2008, 02:29:06 PM »

I have to say I think George has displayed an enormous anout of self control.  Given just the known facts, how many of you/me would have not lost it a time or two by now.  I would have to be completely sedated.

I am not defending him, I am just being honest!! 
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2008, 02:31:40 PM »

I've never known quite what to think of George. I do believe he has lied and/or told half-truths. In the beginning, I even wondered if he did something with Caylee and set Casey up to take the fall. The reason I thought that was because he seemed so eager to catch the detectives on July 15th/16th and tell them that Casey was not being truthful. I had read about this in the 400 page doc right after reading how Amy, Tony L, Jesse, Sean Daly, et al., had all called the detectives on their own to make a statement, that statement being mainly that Casey lies. Alot.

As Casey's silence wore on, I found it hard to believe anyone but Casey to be responsible for Caylee's disappearance. And, honestly, George and Cindy's demeanor has added to my belief. Cindy does appear to me to be in complete denial of reality. George, however, always seems to qualify his statements that Caylee is alive, by shrugging, batting puppy dog eyes, and adding, "We have to have hope."  The way he says that phrase causes me to believe that he is merely putting on a brave face; he does know, and can probably admit to someone he trusts, that he believes Caylee is dead. Cindy can't do that, imo.

If there was a fight between the two women with Cindy choking Casey, I think it is entirely possible that Casey repeated that behavior with Caylee. IMO, Caylee was too little to break away and there was no one around to haul Casey off of her.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2008, 02:33:53 PM »

I have to say I think George has displayed an enormous anout of self control.  Given just the known facts, how many of you/me would have not lost it a time or two by now.  I would have to be completely sedated.

I am not defending him, I am just being honest!! 

Me as well. I would have been yelling at everyone. JMHO
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2008, 02:34:52 PM »

"Dr. G": Chief Medical Examiner

Jan C. Garavaglia, M.D., (aka "Dr. G") is the chief medical examiner for the District Nine (Orange-Osceola) Medical Examiner's Office in Florida.

A graduate of the St. Louis University School of Medicine, Dr. Garavaglia completed her fellowship in forensic pathology at the Dade County Medical Examiner's Office in Miami, Fla., and obtained certification by the American Board of Pathology in combined anatomic and clinical pathology, and by the American Board of Pathology in forensic pathology.

Dr. Garavaglia is a member of the National Association of Medical Examiners and the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, and is the recipient of the Hidalgo Award, presented by the Bexar County Commissioners Court in Texas for "outstanding work assisting agencies and providing forensic science services during a multi-jurisdictional capital murder investigation."

In addition, Dr. Garavaglia has given numerous presentations and lectures at various institutions, and has been published in media such as the Journal of Forensic Sciences and The American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology.

Prior to joining the office in Florida, Dr. Garavaglia was a medical examiner at the Bexar County Forensic Science Center in San Antonio, Texas, for 10 years. She also served at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio as the clinical assistant professor for the department of pathology, and as a member of the Graduate Faculty Council for the Graduate School of Biomedical Science.

Dr. Garavaglia is married and has two sons.

http://health.discovery.com/fansites/drg/bio/bio.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2008, 02:36:07 PM »

Tell Des I/We miss her!
I hope she's doing well!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.