March 28, 2024, 02:35:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305903 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2008, 03:34:09 PM »

Thanks Rob!   Does that mean the Anthony's can't count on YOUR contribution to the new scam Foundation?

you're on a roll this afternoon!!!

Rob - are you ignoring my posts!!  You wouldn't be the first!!  I was waiting for a reply to Phil Spector and Robert Blake.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2008, 03:34:10 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote:
I believe that Cindy's control was the glue that fragilely held that family together!!

Rather than giving George and Casey "chance after chance" ... it is too bad that Cindy did not get custody of Caylee and ... bailed.

Janet

+++++++

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

I feel exactly the same way Janet.When I read this post she wrote on her Myspace,it breaks my heart to say the least.Where did she go she asked..I too wish I knew....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2008, 03:34:58 PM »

Janet, I left my assessment of Cindy's online post about My Caylee Is Missing on another thread.  I see it as being chockful of control issues...just my opinion.  Cindy deserves credit for working and trying to hold the family together and for forgiving...if she really did forgive.  But if she constantly held things over people's heads, that sort of negates any good intentions.  If you forgive, you have to forget as well.  If you give support and money, you have to give it freely without a lot of strings attached, or it will be resented.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2008, 03:35:20 PM »

Janet, I just wanted you to know, that I think you a wonderful person!  I am not a fanny kisser, so this comes with complete sincerity.  I pay attention to your posts and from what I see I wished you lived closer to me. I am sure you could teach me a lot about me being a good mom and wife.  Please be careful when you are cleaning your comodes.   

Thank you mytime.

However ... my family dynamics have ups and downs just like any other family.  I do not have all the answers.   Our kids have made my hubby and I proud and ... they have also humbled us.  I am opinionated concerning my position on issues but ... believe me ... I have been proved wrong time and time again.

As I said in a previous post ... you are required to be a fly on the wall of a home before you can judge the dynamics within that home.

In other words ... I truthfully post but ... I concede that my posts do not necessarily tell the whole story.

Thank you again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2008, 03:35:22 PM »

Went to the store:    

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2008, 03:35:40 PM »

I have has this on my mind since Casey was indicted.

Please feel free to agree or disagree, but I'll only reply to the people who agree - just kidding 

When Casey was initially charged and thrown in the slammer, she was charged with child neglect and lying to authorities.

The bond was set at $500,200. That is not the type of bond associated with child neglect or lying to authorities. That would have been 50k and she would have posted 5000 dollars and been out.

The reality was she was being held on second degree homicide.[/b] It just could not be proven at that time because there was no body. They all know Caylee was dead, but how. Was it an accident or a murder?

I have said that this was all intentional and I *think* I was the first to make that determination. I wasn't going out on a limb and making a bold statement. I just go where the facts take me, and this was easy to see. I clearly said that Casey killed her daughter and this was no accident.

When Casey was indicted she received a capital indictment, we all know that. That means that Casey is facing the death penalty should the jury or judge convict her and the jury or judge hand down the ultimate punishment.

With her capital / murder one indictment she is in jail and no amount of money or bond will spring her. Murder one cases do not get bond to my knowledge and I can not remember the last time I saw a case where it happened.

While Casey was out on bond, I felt that she should have been in jail the entire time and not out and about jerking everyone's chain.

With the return of the indictment the grand jury agreed with me, and saw and heard evidence that Casey killed her daughter. Intentionally.

She should have never been out in the first place.

Wow Rob -great post!!

In my opinion-Caylee's death wasn't an accident. And LE knew it on day one (sorry i couldn't resist).  i don't think that Casey should have been bonded out either. i think LP thought he was helping the situation-but he wasn't. He was played badly by the Anthony's. i couldn't imagine spending $50,000 to bail someone out of jail and then have that person tell me to get the HELL outta her house. George and Cindy could have put a stop to that-but they didn't. i wish they were all in jail. i believe they are at least knee deep after the fact.

I couldn't disagree more about LP.  IMO, He "helped" for his own self serving reasons.  I don't believe for one minute, he thought Casey gave Caylee to someone.  That being said, some good has come out of his involvement.  TES is benifitting from his involvement so..............He is ok!!

Not defending LP -but he did sign a paper saying he can't ever write a book or make a movie off of this.  That being said i wonder if NG pays him?
I think the Anthony's told him that Casey would talk..i knew she wouldn't.  i am happy that he is goin to help Tim. It should be an awesome sight to see thousands of people actually search for Caylee. She deserves to be found..and to have a proper burial.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2008, 03:35:43 PM »

If my husband was losing "our" dollars playing online gambling while I was at work and ... if my husband had a longtime online affair while I was at work ... you can be assured the betrayal of trust ... by the one I loved more than anyone in the entire world ... would imply taking control.

If I was fully supporting my daughter and grandaughter and ... daughter was repaying me by stealing ... lying and ... living a lifestyle that did not reflect a maternal role ... 

"Poor George" ... my eye!!

Judging the dynamics of any family requires first that you are a fly on the wall in the home.

Janet

I believe that Cindy's control was the glue that fragilely held that family together!!

Rather than giving George and Casey "chance after chance" ... it is too bad that Cindy did not get custody of Caylee and ... bailed.

Janet

+++++++

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

I hadn't noticed this before, but Cindy does state that Casey's lying and betrayal begain after Caylee was born. May stem from Cindy's demand that Caylee not be given up for adoption.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2008, 03:36:31 PM »

Well, I am going to borrow "Popcorn Kitty" from Klaaasend and go watch football.  See me later!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2008, 03:38:11 PM »

Janet, I just wanted you to know, that I think you a wonderful person!  I am not a fanny kisser, so this comes with complete sincerity.  I pay attention to your posts and from what I see I wished you lived closer to me. I am sure you could teach me a lot about me being a good mom and wife.  Please be careful when you are cleaning your comodes.   

Thank you mytime.

However ... my family dynamics have ups and downs just like any other family.  I do not have all the answers.   Our kids have made my hubby and I proud and ... they have also humbled us.  I am opinionated concerning my position on issues but ... believe me ... I have been proved wrong time and time again.

As I said in a previous post ... you are required to be a fly on the wall of a home before you can judge the dynamics within that home.

In other words ... I truthfully post but ... I concede that my posts do not necessarily tell the whole story.

Thank you again.

Janet

This exactly why I love you.  Becareful you may a stalker soon.   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2008, 03:39:36 PM »

Please feel free to agree or disagree, but I'll only reply to the people who agree - just kidding 

When Casey was initially charged and thrown in the slammer, she was charged with child neglect and lying to authorities.

The bond was set at $500,200. That is not the type of bond associated with child neglect or lying to authorities. That would have been 50k and she would have posted 5000 dollars and been out.

The reality was she was being held on second degree homicide.[/b] It just could not be proven at that time because there was no body. They all know Caylee was dead, but how. Was it an accident or a murder?

I have said that this was all intentional and I *think* I was the first to make that determination. I wasn't going out on a limb and making a bold statement. I just go where the facts take me, and this was easy to see. I clearly said that Casey killed her daughter and this was no accident.

When Casey was indicted she received a capital indictment, we all know that. That means that Casey is facing the death penalty should the jury or judge convict her and the jury or judge hand down the ultimate punishment.

With her capital / murder one indictment she is in jail and no amount of money or bond will spring her. Murder one cases do not get bond to my knowledge and I can not remember the last time I saw a case where it happened.

While Casey was out on bond, I felt that she should have been in jail the entire time and not out and about jerking everyone's chain.

With the return of the indictment the grand jury agreed with me, and saw and heard evidence that Casey killed her daughter. Intentionally.

For the record Rob, I don't "think" you're the only person that believes that Casey intentionally killed her daughter, I have never said one way or the other. I do know a female sociopath & she is fully capable of deliberate murder. I base my opinion on the evidence & personal experience. I do believe that Casey killed Caylee because she was enraged over what had happened with her mother. But until the trial & we all find out positively, I will reserve the kudos. And like someone said on here yesterday, we are not handing our awards, but if we ever do, I'll make sure you get one! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2008, 03:40:57 PM »

For anyone who is interested, this is how I view Cindy's My Caylee Is Missing post.  I find it full of contradictions, control, veiled threats, and what I can only call a martyr complex.  I could be wrong, but I think it is all about Cindy, as much as it is about Caylee. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3753.msg510501#msg510501
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2008, 03:41:00 PM »

Blake and Spector didn't have a smirking PeeWee Herman as a lawyer. This stuff doesn't fly with the general public and it ain't gonna fly with a jury.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2008, 03:43:37 PM »

Wow Rob -great post!!

In my opinion-Caylee's death wasn't an accident. And LE knew it on day one (sorry i couldn't resist).  i don't think that Casey should have been bonded out either. i think LP thought he was helping the situation-but he wasn't. He was played badly by the Anthony's. i couldn't imagine spending $50,000 to bail someone out of jail and then have that person tell me to get the HELL outta her house. George and Cindy could have put a stop to that-but they didn't. i wish they were all in jail. i believe they are at least knee deep after the fact.

I couldn't disagree more about LP.  IMO, He "helped" for his own self serving reasons.  I don't believe for one minute, he thought Casey gave Caylee to someone.  That being said, some good has come out of his involvement.  TES is benifitting from his involvement so..............He is ok!!

I'd say it's more like LP is benefitting from his involvement with TES not the other way around.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2008, 03:51:48 PM »

Wow Rob -great post!!

I'd say it's more like LP is benefitting from his involvement with TES not the other way around.

Yes, I know but he is helping TES too.  He helped with getting volunteers for the search and is supposedly donating some of his new forum charges.  I think he gets some credit, but by no means is he a Tim Miller!   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2008, 03:52:39 PM »

I do believe that Casey killed Caylee because she was enraged over what had happened with her mother.
But who is going to testify to that ? Cindy ? Cindy is rewriting their family story.
Casey was a good daughter, Mother and all that and a bag of chips.
I think the chloroform was for George.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2008, 03:53:50 PM »

Where has "Count Nejame" been this past week?? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2008, 03:53:58 PM »

Ok, this has never happened to me before ...where the hell is  thread # 49?b]

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2008, 03:54:07 PM »

Blake and Spector didn't have a smirking PeeWee Herman as a lawyer. This stuff doesn't fly with the general public and it ain't gonna fly with a jury.

But didn't they get bond for a capitol murder case?  I may be wrong but I think they did.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2008, 03:55:19 PM »

Thanks Rob!   Does that mean the Anthony's can't count on YOUR contribution to the new scam Foundation?

you're on a roll this afternoon!!!

Rob - are you ignoring my posts!!  You wouldn't be the first!!  I was waiting for a reply to Phil Spector and Robert Blake.

not at all...

In Spector's case you have bullet trajectory alone as the main piece of forensics and Spector running out of the house and saying he thinks he killed someone. He doesn't say "I intentionally killed someone", just that he may have killed someone. That's negligent homicide. (For the record, I think he's a nut and was going to kill someone sooner or later)

And with Blake all you would have there is gun powder residue on his hands...the fact that Bonnie was killed and had a bullet to the right side of her head and was sitting in the passenger side of the car makes it impossible for someone have been in the driver's seat and shot her on the right side. So the bullet came from outside of the car near the passenger side door. It's hard to know the intent here. He could have just driven her to a secluded place and killed her and dumped her. But he takes her to dinner and then kills her after - that's hard to prove pre-mediation.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2008, 03:55:37 PM »

Although I wrote the assessment of Cindy's My Caylee Is Missing post, Janet is right when she says that one has to be a fly on the wall to know exactly what goes on in a family.

Cindy appears to be the one who "takes people back" after they have betrayed her.  She decides who has misbehaved or they confess to her or she finds out by snooping or tracking them down.  Discovery is followed by all Hell breaking loose and Cindy making threats and playing the wounded and hurt party.  They eventually apologize and beg her forgiveness and promise to change.  She is still angry and hurt.  But then she gives the offender another chance. 

And once she has taken the person back, they can do no wrong in her eyes.  Until the next time they let her down.

It is a pattern.  I think patterns are established in many relationships and the same cycles are repeated over and over.  Cindy is often well-intentioned, I am sure.

But over and over the same drama is played out in the family.  Now it is out of the family circle and beyond their control.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.