March 28, 2024, 05:52:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 305989 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2008, 03:56:09 PM »

Blake and Spector didn't have a smirking PeeWee Herman as a lawyer. This stuff doesn't fly with the general public and it ain't gonna fly with a jury.

PeeWee Herman....  I love it!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2008, 03:56:12 PM »

Ok, this has never happened to me before ...where the hell is  thread # 49?b]

Hi Cubbee, I was hoping you showed up.  LOL
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2008, 04:00:11 PM »

From Colt45:
We all know that Casey is very promiscuous. She's had many sexual partners, and some of these partners have said that it was unprotected sex . We also know, that she's had several different men, during the same month.  Cyndi testified that one was a "One night stand" (at least one believable statement from Cyndi). My guess is, that there were many such encounters. This being said, I'm not to sure even if it would be possible for Casey to know who the real father of Caylee is. The father could even be someone that Casey has only met, and seen once, and knows only him by his first name. Heck...she may even have forgotten that as well.

I agree with you on this point. I don't think Casey has a clue in the world who the daddy is. I suggest Florida have a separate line on voting day for all the men in Orange county aged 20 25 for potential fathers to have their DNA taken.  JMO but I don't think Lee is the daddy, an accomplice maybe, but daddy, I just can't see that.

They would need separate lines for each month
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2008, 04:00:17 PM »

I created an archives area in this forum so we could keep all of the old discussion threads in one place numerically:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2008, 04:02:19 PM »

Thanks Rob!   Does that mean the Anthony's can't count on YOUR contribution to the new scam Foundation?

you're on a roll this afternoon!!!

Rob - are you ignoring my posts!!  You wouldn't be the first!!  I was waiting for a reply to Phil Spector and Robert Blake.

not at all...

In Spector's case you have bullet trajectory alone as the main piece of forensics and Spector running out of the house and saying he thinks he killed someone. He doesn't say "I intentionally killed someone", just that he may have killed someone. That's negligent homicide. (For the record, I think he's a nut and was going to kill someone sooner or later)

And with Blake all you would have there is gun powder residue on his hands...the fact that Bonnie was killed and had a bullet to the right side of her head and was sitting in the passenger side of the car makes it impossible for someone have been in the driver's seat and shot her on the right side. So the bullet came from outside of the car near the passenger side door. It's hard to know the intent here. He could have just driven her to a secluded place and killed her and dumped her. But he takes her to dinner and then kills her after - that's hard to prove pre-mediation.

OK, but weren't they charged with Capitol Murder and still got bond? 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2008, 04:02:38 PM »

I created an archives area in this forum so we could keep all of the old discussion threads in one place numerically:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0

WHEW.... thanks klaas.... I thought I had gone stark raving mad looking for that thread....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2008, 04:03:32 PM »

Blake and Spector didn't have a smirking PeeWee Herman as a lawyer. This stuff doesn't fly with the general public and it ain't gonna fly with a jury.

OMG! Smirking PeeWee Herman Lawyer!!! I love it!!!! Rolling on the floor with that one!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2008, 04:03:46 PM »

KatGram, a neighbor will testify to hearing a loud argument on Father's Day.

Cindy's post online indicates that Casey left with the child unexpectedly and that Cindy had no idea where they were.  It also cites "jealousy" as the cause of Casey leaving. 

Cindy told Amy and other friends of Casey that Casey had lied to her, stolen from her and that the car smelled like a dead body.

The 911 calls show that Casey and Cindy had some serious issues, and Cindy is heard saying she wanted her daughter arrested for "grand theft," that the car smelled like a dead boy and that Casey will not tell her where her granddaughter is.  Cindy says, "Something is wrong."  Cindy can also be heard saying that she may get custody of Caylee.

Tony and his roommate will testify that Cindy demanded Casey leave with her and said to them that Casey would empty their bank accounts if they were not careful.

Lee told police that his mom and Casey had been having problems and jealousies relating to Caylee.

Cindy may try to rewrite family history, but it is a bit late for that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2008, 04:04:27 PM »

O/T - but Florida related:

http://www.local6.com/news/17802392/detail.html

Escaped Monkeys Cause Mischief On Ranch
5 Monkeys Apparently Take Corn, Tamper With Tractors

POSTED: 3:49 pm EDT October 25, 2008

LAKELAND, Fla. -- Several monkeys that escaped from a Polk County facility months ago are creating mischief on a nearby ranch.

The remaining five patas monkeys that escaped from nearby Safari Wild in April have turned up at a 600-acre ranch.

The owner of the ranch said corn has vanished at an alarming rate from deer feeders and the switches and knobs on his tractors were tampered with, draining the batteries on both.

The tiny footprints helped unravel the mystery.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2008, 04:04:46 PM »

OK, I just want to know this:

Where are we getting the information that Casey wanted to give up Caylee and Cindy made her keep the baby?

Jesse has said he suggested putting the baby up for adoption but.........

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2008, 04:05:36 PM »

LAKELAND, Fla. -- Several monkeys that escaped from a Polk County facility months ago are creating mischief on a nearby ranch.

The remaining five patas monkeys that escaped from nearby Safari Wild in April have turned up at a 600-acre ranch.

The owner of the ranch said corn has vanished at an alarming rate from deer feeders and the switches and knobs on his tractors were tampered with, draining the batteries on both.

angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2008, 04:06:22 PM »

I have to say I think George has displayed an enormous anout of self control.  Given just the known facts, how many of you/me would have not lost it a time or two by now.  I would have to be completely sedated.

I am not defending him, I am just being honest!! 

This is what I've said all along. Not in defense, but one can take only so much. I'd need a padded cell.

Hi , As you probably know I'm new here but from your posts I get the impression
that you must know and communicate with the Anthonys. Is your identity secret?
If not may I ask who you are? If you are not able to answer I understand.
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2008, 04:08:03 PM »

Where are we getting the information that Casey wanted to give up Caylee and Cindy made her keep the baby?

Didn't Cindy's brother Rick say that too?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2008, 04:08:18 PM »

Spector is charged with 2nd degree murder.  I'm not familiar with the differences in bail.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2008, 04:08:50 PM »

Somewhere in the first document dump, or in an interview...  LOL, sorry that wasn't much help, but I know I saw or heard it somewhere.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2008, 04:09:16 PM »

I keep hearing that LE knows the name of the father of Caylee but has not released it.

They can only know by matching dna.

So they must have found out who was with Casey during that critical period when Caylee was conceived.

Or several men may have come forward and suggested they might be the father and provided dna.

If the father is still alive, you would think that he would want to know that his child is missing, and he would have a right to know.

I think it may be the Marine out in California.

Cindy would not want a serviceman to be the father, because that might mean that Casey and Cayleigh would be leaving Orlando and following him around the world.

Or it could be the guy named Eric.

Or it could be her own brother, as some have suggested, which would really explain the intense secrecy concerning the father and the lack of denials from the Anthony family or Lee himself, though this rumor has been floating around for a while.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2008, 04:09:34 PM »

MyTime, I thought your cage was locked?   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2008, 04:10:30 PM »

I have to say I think George has displayed an enormous anout of self control.  Given just the known facts, how many of you/me would have not lost it a time or two by now.  I would have to be completely sedated.

I am not defending him, I am just being honest!! 

This is what I've said all along. Not in defense, but one can take only so much. I'd need a padded cell.

Hi , As you probably know I'm new here but from your posts I get the impression
that you must know and communicate with the Anthonys. Is your identity secret?
If not may I ask who you are? If you are not able to answer I understand.

Hi Angora, I am not sure who this question is for.  But yes Colt has befriended GA and I have only talked with one "family member."  However, a friend of mine has talked and met with many of the key players in this tragedy.  She has respected their privacy though.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2008, 04:10:51 PM »

Kiomarie said that Casey wanted to give the baby up for adoption but Cindy would not allow it.  Another friend, a male, said that he heard Casey considered adoption but Cindy talked her out of it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2008, 04:11:56 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Father of Casey Anthony`s Ex-Fiance Speaks Out
Aired September 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRUND: Yes. Yes, Nancy. the minute my son came in and I asked who was that, and he told me that, That`s Casey, the girl that I dated briefly, and I said, Well, son, she`s pregnant. Oh, no, no, she`s only got female problems. I asked her about that, that`s what she`s told everybody, including her family. And I said, No, I know a woman who`s pregnant, and she was pregnant.

GRACE: Then what happened?

GRUND: Well, about a month later, he gets a phone call from her and she says, I need to talk to you. But Jesse is in the middle of a seminar for a new job. He says, I can`t talk to you right now, send me a text message. And so while he`s sitting there in the middle of this seminar, he gets a text message says, I`m pregnant and you`re the father. That`s it.

So he calls us up, tells us the situation. He`s a little embarrassed because he knows, based on our values, this is really not something I want to hear on the other end of the telephone. But he`s my son and I love him and I`ll support him. And he immediately steps up and says, I`m going to take responsibility for my actions.

He meets with Casey and basically says, Look, both of us are too young to be parents. Let`s put this baby up for adoption to somebody who wants a baby that can`t have one. And Casey said, That`s not an option, that`s not going to happen. So Caylee is born August of `05, as we know. Jesse gets the call the minute she`s born, goes to the hospital and requests a paternity test, which we had all said, Best thing to do before you put your name on the birth certificate, let`s make sure you`re really the father.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.