March 28, 2024, 07:06:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #50  (Read 306002 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2008, 04:12:01 PM »

OK, I just want to know this:

Where are we getting the information that Casey wanted to give up Caylee and Cindy made her keep the baby?

Jesse has said he suggested putting the baby up for adoption but.........

http://www.aolhealth.com/healthy-living/relationships/how-to-catch-a-liar

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2008, 04:12:01 PM »

Although I wrote the assessment of Cindy's My Caylee Is Missing post, Janet is right when she says that one has to be a fly on the wall to know exactly what goes on in a family.

Cindy appears to be the one who "takes people back" after they have betrayed her.  She decides who has misbehaved or they confess to her or she finds out by snooping or tracking them down.  Discovery is followed by all Hell breaking loose and Cindy making threats and playing the wounded and hurt party.  They eventually apologize and beg her forgiveness and promise to change.  She is still angry and hurt.  But then she gives the offender another chance. 

And once she has taken the person back, they can do no wrong in her eyes.  Until the next time they let her down.

It is a pattern.  I think patterns are established in many relationships and the same cycles are repeated over and over.  Cindy is often well-intentioned, I am sure.

But over and over the same drama is played out in the family.  Now it is out of the family circle and beyond their control.

I don't know about all this Hudsunn..I have my doubts that Casey ever begged Cindy for an ounce of forgiveness.I think she simply used Caylee as the most powerful weapon she had and used it time and time again.Cindy loving Caylee as she did,would rather tolerate Casey's abuse rather than not seeing Caylee.Casey was given much but even that wasn't enough as she then stole from the very one that was doing all the giving.Casey herself said she was a "spiteful bitch" which only proves that she knew her weapon of choice was Caylee and it was indeed powerful..

Definitions of spiteful on the Web:

despiteful: showing malicious ill will and a desire to hurt; motivated by spite; "a despiteful fiend"; "a truly spiteful child"; "a vindictive man ...
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

I see Casey as an abuser and an abuser of most she knew.It wasn't just Cindy that was on the receiving end.She had an ungrateful heart.It's clear to see..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2008, 04:12:11 PM »

O/T - but Florida related:

http://www.local6.com/news/17802392/detail.html

Escaped Monkeys Cause Mischief On Ranch
5 Monkeys Apparently Take Corn, Tamper With Tractors

POSTED: 3:49 pm EDT October 25, 2008

LAKELAND, Fla. -- Several monkeys that escaped from a Polk County facility months ago are creating mischief on a nearby ranch.

The remaining five patas monkeys that escaped from nearby Safari Wild in April have turned up at a 600-acre ranch.

The owner of the ranch said corn has vanished at an alarming rate from deer feeders and the switches and knobs on his tractors were tampered with, draining the batteries on both.

The tiny footprints helped unravel the mystery.

MyTime, I thought your cage was locked?   

It is.     (ssshhhh)
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2008, 04:13:28 PM »

I have to say I think George has displayed an enormous anout of self control.  Given just the known facts, how many of you/me would have not lost it a time or two by now.  I would have to be completely sedated.

I am not defending him, I am just being honest!! 

This is what I've said all along. Not in defense, but one can take only so much. I'd need a padded cell.

Hi , As you probably know I'm new here but from your posts I get the impression
that you must know and communicate with the Anthonys. Is your identity secret?
If not may I ask who you are? If you are not able to answer I understand.

Hi Angora, I am not sure who this question is for.  But yes Colt has befriended GA and I have only talked with one "family member."  However, a friend of mine has talked and met with many of the key players in this tragedy.  She has respected their privacy though.

Thanks for answering, I appreciate it. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2008, 04:13:30 PM »

OK, I just want to know this:

Where are we getting the information that Casey wanted to give up Caylee and Cindy made her keep the baby?

Jesse has said he suggested putting the baby up for adoption but.........

http://www.aolhealth.com/healthy-living/relationships/how-to-catch-a-liar

WHOOPS !   Wrong link !   I meant this one:

http://jezebel.com/5042386/creepy-mom-casey-anthony-tried-to-give-missing-caylee-up-for-adoption

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2008, 04:13:49 PM »

Thanks Rob!   Does that mean the Anthony's can't count on YOUR contribution to the new scam Foundation?

you're on a roll this afternoon!!!

Rob - are you ignoring my posts!!  You wouldn't be the first!!  I was waiting for a reply to Phil Spector and Robert Blake.

not at all...

In Spector's case you have bullet trajectory alone as the main piece of forensics and Spector running out of the house and saying he thinks he killed someone. He doesn't say "I intentionally killed someone", just that he may have killed someone. That's negligent homicide. (For the record, I think he's a nut and was going to kill someone sooner or later)

And with Blake all you would have there is gun powder residue on his hands...the fact that Bonnie was killed and had a bullet to the right side of her head and was sitting in the passenger side of the car makes it impossible for someone have been in the driver's seat and shot her on the right side. So the bullet came from outside of the car near the passenger side door. It's hard to know the intent here. He could have just driven her to a secluded place and killed her and dumped her. But he takes her to dinner and then kills her after - that's hard to prove pre-mediation.

OK, but weren't they charged with Capitol Murder and still got bond? 

hmmm... I don't remember. I would have to look around. Maybe someone else knows.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2008, 04:13:56 PM »

Blake and Spector didn't have a smirking PeeWee Herman as a lawyer. This stuff doesn't fly with the general public and it ain't gonna fly with a jury.

OMG! Smirking PeeWee Herman Lawyer!!! I love it!!!! Rolling on the floor with that one!!!   

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2008, 04:15:03 PM »

Oh, I think Casey had often said she was sorry and promised to change.  That is why Cindy said she had given her "chance after chance to change."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: October 25, 2008, 04:15:14 PM »

Ok, this has never happened to me before ...where the hell is  thread # 49?b]
Hells Bells I thought I was going NUTS!!  Thank goodness you can't find it either. I posted this morning....left to get all our plants and vegetation in, preparing for our first frost, went out to lunch and came back and I couldn't find the other thread either.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: October 25, 2008, 04:15:44 PM »

I keep hearing that LE knows the name of the father of Caylee but has not released it.

They can only know by matching dna.

So they must have found out who was with Casey during that critical period when Caylee was conceived.

Or several men may have come forward and suggested they might be the father and provided dna.

If the father is still alive, you would think that he would want to know that his child is missing, and he would have a right to know.

I think it may be the Marine out in California.

Cindy would not want a serviceman to be the father, because that might mean that Casey and Cayleigh would be leaving Orlando and following him around the world.

Or it could be the guy named Eric.

Or it could be her own brother, as some have suggested, which would really explain the intense secrecy concerning the father and the lack of denials from the Anthony family or Lee himself, though this rumor has been floating around for a while.

If it is that option, it explains just about everything I think.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: October 25, 2008, 04:15:45 PM »

Thanks Rob!   Does that mean the Anthony's can't count on YOUR contribution to the new scam Foundation?

Rob - are you ignoring my posts!!  You wouldn't be the first!!  I was waiting for a reply to Phil Spector and Robert Blake.

not at all...

In Spector's case you have bullet trajectory alone as the main piece of forensics and Spector running out of the house and saying he thinks he killed someone. He doesn't say "I intentionally killed someone", just that he may have killed someone. That's negligent homicide. (For the record, I think he's a nut and was going to kill someone sooner or later)

And with Blake all you would have there is gun powder residue on his hands...the fact that Bonnie was killed and had a bullet to the right side of her head and was sitting in the passenger side of the car makes it impossible for someone have been in the driver's seat and shot her on the right side. So the bullet came from outside of the car near the passenger side door. It's hard to know the intent here. He could have just driven her to a secluded place and killed her and dumped her. But he takes her to dinner and then kills her after - that's hard to prove pre-mediation.

hmmm... I don't remember. I would have to look around. Maybe someone else knows.

My post must have been overlooked.  Spector was charged with 2nd deg murder.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: October 25, 2008, 04:19:02 PM »

I created an archives area in this forum so we could keep all of the old discussion threads in one place numerically:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0

thanks.....whew! I feel better now!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: October 25, 2008, 04:19:15 PM »

Russ, you are absolutely right.

IF Lee is the father of Caylee, it does explain a lot of other things.

It explains why there is no name on the birth certificate.

It explains why they have lied about the identity of the father.

It explains why they have been so intensely secretive about the father.

It explains why they never asked for any type of support, even if he died and they were entitled to social security.

But I still do not know if it is true.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: October 25, 2008, 04:19:53 PM »

Hells Bells I thought I was going NUTS!!  Thank goodness you can't find it either. I posted this morning....left to get all our plants and vegetation in, preparing for our first frost, went out to lunch and came back and I couldn't find the other thread either.

LMAO.... I know, I kept looking and coming back here, then looking again LOL....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2008, 04:21:19 PM »

O/T - but Florida related:

http://www.local6.com/news/17802392/detail.html

Escaped Monkeys Cause Mischief On Ranch
5 Monkeys Apparently Take Corn, Tamper With Tractors

POSTED: 3:49 pm EDT October 25, 2008

LAKELAND, Fla. -- Several monkeys that escaped from a Polk County facility months ago are creating mischief on a nearby ranch.

The remaining five patas monkeys that escaped from nearby Safari Wild in April have turned up at a 600-acre ranch.

The owner of the ranch said corn has vanished at an alarming rate from deer feeders and the switches and knobs on his tractors were tampered with, draining the batteries on both.

The tiny footprints helped unravel the mystery.

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: October 25, 2008, 04:22:02 PM »

Russ, you are absolutely right.

IF Lee is the father of Caylee, it does explain a lot of other things.

It explains why there is no name on the birth certificate.

It explains why they have lied about the identity of the father.

It explains why they have been so intensely secretive about the father.

It explains why they never asked for any type of support, even if he died and they were entitled to social security.

But I still do not know if it is true.

Hudsunn.... with the exception of the child being missing and the mother being charged with murder my neice has done all of the above regarding the father of her son. We have spent many hours trying to figure out who the daddy was...finally figured out he was a married man...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: October 25, 2008, 04:23:16 PM »

not at all...

Robert Blake was charged with murder with special circumstances, lying in wait.  Judge denied bail repeatedly in the beginning but finally granted it.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: October 25, 2008, 04:23:24 PM »

I keep hearing that LE knows the name of the father of Caylee but has not released it.

They can only know by matching dna.

So they must have found out who was with Casey during that critical period when Caylee was conceived.

Or several men may have come forward and suggested they might be the father and provided dna.

If the father is still alive, you would think that he would want to know that his child is missing, and he would have a right to know.

I think it may be the Marine out in California.

Cindy would not want a serviceman to be the father, because that might mean that Casey and Cayleigh would be leaving Orlando and following him around the world.

Or it could be the guy named Eric.

Or it could be her own brother, as some have suggested, which would really explain the intense secrecy concerning the father and the lack of denials from the Anthony family or Lee himself, though this rumor has been floating around for a while.

If it is that option, it explains just about everything I think.

If it does prove to be Lee,it will only show further the depravity of this woman Casey as she was no child when she conceived so it would be my opinion she was bedding him willingly.I doubt any of this highly but if it's true,it will go against her,not for her!jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: October 25, 2008, 04:25:06 PM »

Blake and Spector didn't have a smirking PeeWee Herman as a lawyer. This stuff doesn't fly with the general public and it ain't gonna fly with a jury.

OMG! Smirking PeeWee Herman Lawyer!!! I love it!!!! Rolling on the floor with that one!!!   

Klaas your on a roll!  I love when you are in a funny mood!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: October 25, 2008, 04:27:00 PM »

Ok...here is my thoughts (flame suit on), and Rob...please take it easy on me.

Casey is a coward. Cowards lie. Casey is very insecure, and this shows in the way she acts. She is always looking/seeking acceptance from here peers. Her many sexual encounters help bolster her self worth. In many of the pictures, or personal videos, it seem that she's screaming "Look at me". Even with pictures taken with Caylee, she wants to be the one noticed. I believe her friends when they say she's like a "chameleon". This is her way of forming acceptance with those around her.

Did she kill, with premeditation? No, I don't think so. Was it an accident? Again, no. Unfortunate accidents do happen, without the fault of another. Was it gross negligence on Casey's part that Caylee died? 100% for sure.

I come to this opinion, because Casey's a coward, and I don't think this coward could kill her child on purpose. I think she did something really stupid, that caused the death of Caylee. The reason she didn't just call 911 at the time of Caylee's death? Once again, because she's a coward. And how would her friends think about her once they find out that her negligence caused her daughters death? Her insecurities would not allow this. The thought of others thinking badly of her, was far more important than the now dead Caylee. The mother/daughter bond never really happened, and I think Cyndi was more of a mother to Caylee, than Casey was. Because of this non bonding  between Casey and Caylee, it made the disposing of Caylee body, and the cover up on what really happened to her, just that much easier for her. Casey is a coward without a conscience. And she not very bright, and her lies proves this point.

Now for the Chloroform. Was it used against Caylee? In my opinion...No, it was not. Chloroform as we have learned (and I have known), is a great solvent and cleaner. It's been stated, that the trunk was very well cleaned. Cleaned by someone knowledgeable? A Homicide Investigator (George?) would certainly know what CSI would be looking for in the back of the trunk. A lay person would have used household cleaners in the trunk area. However, someone with much more experience, would use something much more effective....Chloroform. This is why Chloroform was found in the trunk. I've never seen Chloroform in any hardware stores, so I guess someone in the Anthony's home had to Google the recipe. The time line (if known), will be most important in determining if the searches for Chloroform was before, or after Caylee's death.

Well there you go monkey's...another one of my opinions. I'm ready to be shoved under the bus (not the first time this has happened to me here)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.